logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#21 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:13:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

After the recipient of "Best Single" leave the stage, Konstantin returns to the stage, on his own for the first time. "Wow, things are really heating up already. Only three awards in and the atmosphere in here already. Christ!" The audience cheer and whistle at the praise, evidently a very zealous and hyped up crowd. The FCA VIII may be the most competitive one in years. "I've had many a nightmare regarding this moment; presenting my first solo award. Losing my voice, falling off the stage, realising I'm in my underwear - stuff that's woken me up in cold sweats. Of COURSE my first award is the revered "Best Album". Not only am I nervous about fluffing it up, I may have to duck from flying objects once I reveal the winner." Chuckling and mumbling can be heard within the audience as this is one of the biggest accolades an artist could wish for. There's a lot of anticipation for this one. "So many artists released truly amazing records over the last six months. You've all done yourselves proud but, as it goes, there can be only one winner." K starts to open his envelope gingerly. "And the award for "Best Album" goes to..."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#22 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:16:03(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3547 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
Paige Wesley come back from stage as she return to her seat

Tika Mays clap for Ryan won Best Single & Joshua won Best Album
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#23 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:16:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

BitchWat leans in back to kiss her on the cheek.

"Thank you, so you do you girl. I'm so excited... Ummm...are we getting turnt? Their coming around the drinks sis...."

Brittany Knox claps for the winner of Best Album. She was very impressed with their work.

Edited by user 24 April 2021 06:17:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RadioVine on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#24 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:17:33(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Yumi claps loudly for the Joshua, as she really enjoyed that album!

Barbie Doll claps as well.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#25 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:18:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
"Oh my God, Joshy!!" Layla hugs her best friend and claps zealously for him, finding it a well-deserved win.

Joshua, although extremely grateful for this labour of love to be recognised as "Best Album", has pangs of dread and anxiety regarding getting up on that huge stage an accepting the award.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#26 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:19:41(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Please welcome to the stage..... The JOLLIES!

UserPostedImage

The whole arena has gone dark suddenly. There is anxiety and anticipation, what's happening? The seconds of darkness seem to last long, too long for a performance. Then suddenly five hooded figures appears with a violin music following them.

UserPostedImage

It all feels rather scary and disturbing, but it's pretty obvious that these five are the Jollies in disguise, so the audience cheers loudly for them. They should be singing now like that, but no, they don't.
A guitarist appears in the middle playing a sad tune, very edgy and rocky but still melancholic. It blends with the violin. It kinda mixes with the bitter period the world has been through and so with the mood of billions.

UserPostedImage

Suddenly, it all stops. The five hooded figures raise their hands like this were a ritual.

Adiemus plays in the background as a big army of soldiers gets on stage by the stairs, doing their own march. But there is something different about them and when people realise it, everyone screams and cheers excited - these soldiers are normal people! Some of them hold two giants rainbow flags of peace and it's not only an army of men like it used to be in the past. While only men appear in front at first to represent the past, women and transgenders appear right behind, male soldiers wearing skirts, black soldiers holding hands with female and male soldiers, soldiers with a metallic leg, older soldiers, even young ones! It's a mix of everything and everyone because the world was united for once. They all wear a mask in fact.

UserPostedImage

So while the five hooded Jollies continue the ritual, the song Adiemus close to ending its minute of playing still paves the way for this huge catwalk of everyday soldiers. They all get next to each other as they are cheered by the public.

Then suddenly...

UserPostedImage

Lights! Colors! Viva La Vida plays! But now it starts like a military march.

"PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD
Spread the power like you would"

"OPEN UP YOUR IDENTITY
Spread the soul underneath"

These two slogans get shouted while Viva La Vida song develops with the drums military marching sound behind and everyone marches in place to it.

Then suddenly a loud whistle and the Jollies begin their song as they immediately rip off their hoods and show their real clothes, looking as Pop and fun as ever.

UserPostedImage

Each personality shines in a different clothing - we have David in a circus type of look ready to grab attention like he likes doing, we have Rose in a pink princess resembling her sweet persona, we have an elegant Fabriano who stands to his materialistic and vain self, we have a comfortable and edgy Natasha who's not afraid to look more boyish and harsh, then finally a funky Zafari who in animal print shows his fun self.

"[INTRO]
👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Ay-Yay
Qué falta in my life, ay
(👧🏻 QUE FALTA MI GENTEee)
Hay algo, algo de màs complicado
Una locura de amor dorado

(👩🏾‍🦲YES, 👩🏻‍🦰vamos!)
[General people screaming]
👧🏻 Lo quieres? Lo quieres?
👱🏻‍♂️👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
You only live once, baby
You only live once, baby
You only live once, baby
👧🏻 One, one, ay (👱🏻‍♂️ Escucha, baby)"[/size]

The five play with each other and the still soldiers around who can't help but smile when they do the intro. It's a fun, silly short moment that lightens a bit the mood from the big moment that just introduced the song to cheer up the public and get them ready for the fun.

[END OF INTRO]
👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Ay, no falta màs
No fear for my life
El amor for dancing y bailo
Ay que locura
Viva la vida
No-, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Un amor màs complicado
Ay que locura
Viva la vida

[/size]

UserPostedImage

Then the first chorus opens the song basically, trumpets and salsa-styled music begins, the soldiers divide in groups of a few around the stage dancing to the song while the Jollies follow a fun routine trying to mix a bit of salsa with Pop moves and turn-arounds.

"👨🏻I'm alive, I can ride or die
And I will survive, when you give me high-five
👩🏻‍🦰 Ay that, you take your breath
And watch the sun rise and shine, oh baby
"

For each person singing the lines, the five take steps in front to reach the audience while dancing in freestyle, having the time of their life and entertaining a crowd. David is the one who tries to grab more attention while doing his poses but Natasha lets out a huge amount of adrenaline and energy, Zafari just enjoys himself and grins.
Fabriano and Rose as they sing, one remains elegant and keeps it confident in moves, the other remains gentle and has fun with the biggest of the smiles.

"👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Everytime we walk around each other, it's natural ecstasy
Comin' over, feeling your heartbeat all over me
I realise a smile, your joke is all for me for free
I don't need nobody tellin' me who to be
(👧🏻 AY, yes, BABY)

VAMOS

👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Ay, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Ay que locura
Viva la vida
No-, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Un amor màs complicado
Ay que locura
Viva la vida
"

It's a huge party, after the chorus, the soldiers gather around the group and everyone has fun together.

"👱🏻‍♂️ Bailar, keep your shoulders free now
Twenty degrees high, you want your better time
👩🏾‍🦲 At night, undercover bed time...
It's freedom of feeling fine, nah nah nah alright?
"

Then suddenly as Zafari ends his line, soldiers take the covid masks off their faces and throw them in the air, as a sign of freedom and covid close to end.

"👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Everytime we walk around the world, it's a new discovery
Comin' over, feelin' the whole natural scenery
I realise a smile, a thousand colors all for me for free
I don't need nobody tellin' me who I wanna be
(👧🏻 AY, yes, BABY)

VAMOS

👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Ay, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Ay que locura
Viva la vida
No-, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Un amor màs complicado
Ay que locura
Viva la vida
"

The dance routine that gets repeated with the army around is the same that the group has performed these weeks in promo interviews on TV shows like This Morning or Good Morning America. They have repeated them many times that they seem to be experts in synchronizing the coreograpny now. It's all about practice it seems, but with them it's also about fun and feeling the power of unity and the group.

Then suddenly trumpets take the lead in the song with an instrumental as the Jollies get middle stage giving out an incredible fast coreography that mixes salsa moving around and steps with a faster but lighter hip hop dance, which could be done by them not being dancers professionals. Some of them nail it like Zafari, even Fabriano who seems like the most stuck up one most times, but he can move so confidently good instead. David also moves quite ok, but he's more about giving a show to entertain so he kinda personalizes the moves, not really made for being a dancer. Rose also isn't definately a dancer either but she definately looks cute, while Natasha moves around quite well and shows the true energy of the athelete that she is.

[Trumpets playing a Salsa Instrumental]
[u]👧🏻 Lo quieres? Lo quieres?
👱🏻‍♂️👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
You only live once, baby
You only live once, baby
You only live once, baby
👧🏻 One, one, ay (👱🏻‍♂️ Escucha, baby)

Natasha takes center stage as she raises the tension with the lines and at the end of this middle 8, she lets out a long, high whistle note that spreads well around the arena taking her applauds and excitement of the group. Colors and confetti fall around now as the group and the soldiers play for the final dances and celebrations.

"👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Ay, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Ay que locura
Viva la vida
No-, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Un amor màs complicado
Ay que locura
Viva la vida

👱🏻‍♂️👧🏻👩🏾‍🦲👩🏻‍🦰👨🏻
Ay, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Ay que locura
Viva la vida
No-, no falta màs
No fear for my life
Un amor màs complicado
Ay que locura
Viva la vida
"

UserPostedImage

The performance ends with colors all around the stage and a huge rainbow flag representing the peace and the good time appears in the middle of the arena as an holograph, the future is finally here and we'll create it together.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#27 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:21:33(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan is seen seated beside Layla with Joshua next, placing himself furtherest away from Ellie-Grace to not get the internet talking, although he was certain that gossip rags and overzealous fans would still find something to write about just by the proximity of each other. Award shows always carried a bit of awkwardness to them for Hernandez due to the fact that he would always see so many of his exes in one place. He adjusts his glasses, quietly listening to the interaction between Layla and Joshua.

Before he has time to intervene, he hears his own name called out for the "Best Single" award of the night as "In Hate We Trust, USA" starts playing over the speakers. A smile flashes across his lips, buttoning up his blazer and shaking hands with a few of his counterparts around him before going up to accept the honor.
UserPostedImage
Offline RadioVine  
#28 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:22:28(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
BitchWat leans in back to kiss her on the cheek.

"Thank you, so you do you girl. I'm so excited... Ummm...are we getting turnt? Their coming around the drinks sis...."

Brittany Knox claps for the winner of Best Album. She was very impressed with their work.

Radio looks over to Joshua walking up to accept the award for Best Album. Her smile with BitchWat turns soar quickly. She turns back around and smiles likes she’s still happy. She is good at pretending. “ Yes my love.. of course.. what will you have?” She pauses looking at Joshua and his award.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline 2001clay  
#29 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:23:41(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Tika scream "AAAAAHHHH!!! THAT MY MAN FABRINAO WOOO!

Stardom Boys dance & sing along to The Jollies

iCandy was excited that The Jollies is performing

Gabby dancing to Jollies
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#30 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:24:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

BitchWat sees how tense Radio Vine gets, but doesn't want to dwell on it.

"Depends, we being rich bitches? Wine or champagne? Or we getting ratchet. I'm down for it all..."

Bitch Wat says with a laugh.

BitchWat notices something is off about Joshua
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#31 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:25:36(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

After accepting the coveted award, Joshua takes his place between Layla and Ellie-Grace. He audibly exhales and his hands are visibly shaking with nerves as he clutches his trophy. "Did I do OK up there? I didn't...I didn't fuck up or anything, did I?"

"No, honey. You were wonderful." Ellie-Grace reassures Joshua in her soothing maternal tone while rubbing his back. However, she looks over at Ryan with a facial expression that shows a lot of concern. This boy clearly isn't fit for tonight.
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#32 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:26:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Cassie walks onto the stage with a smile, as she fans herself with the envelope. It’s got the results inside for the next award. “It’s now time for the prestigious….Sexiest Male Award”, the fans in the crowd begin to chatter, as this one is a hotly contested award. “I must say, out of all the awards, this category of award here is the top of the crop and one of the most talked about. Despite me being snubbed in the Sexiest Female category…..” Cassie stops herself and twirls around, she gets met with some audience cheers before stepping back up to the mic. “I’m not sure the Fan Choice Awards can handle a nice, voluptuous woman like myself, but I ain’t mad chileee...certainly not more upset as the good sis Erica Hess!” Cassie giggles and winks, looking to see if Erica Hess is somewhere in the crowd. “So who is it? Who is the sexiest male, who’s got all the guys and gals feeling hot and bothered” Cassie raises her eyebrows before fanning herself again. “Even from their name being written on this envelope, I’m already getting hot….woo!” Cassie laughs. “DRUM ROLL PLEASE!” Cassie calls as fans alike stop stomping their feet throughout the arena. “The winner of Sexiest MALE goesss toooooooo….” Cassie opens the envelope and her eyes light up before she says the name loudly into the mic.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#33 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:28:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

erich grins and claps for the winner of the sexiest male award. " boy,am i glad i wasnt nominated. it would have made things up here...tense,between cassie and i. im already sweating like a whore in church as it is. these lights are brutal." erich says while fanning himself with the envelope. as he does this,some sultry saxophone music starts filling the hall. "oh!" he says in surprise before loosening his tie and putting on a smolder face that would rival even flynn rider jealous. "if you're like me,and i know i am, you have a weakness for the ladies. hopefully,unlike me,you dont have the offspring to prove it. i kid,i kid. like trick daddy,i love the kids. " erich pauses and takes another drink before speaking. " i need to hydrate before announcing this. its really hot up here. i can feel the eyes of the nominees on me. i gotta say,it feels good knowing i have the full attention of the sexiest women in the business on me right now. lets see how long i can draw this out fo- " erich is interrupted by his ripping open of the envelope to announce the winner. " shit...i swear that's never happened before. " he leans toward the microphone and announces in an embarrased voice, "the fans have spoken and the sexiest female is:...

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#34 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:28:59(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
BitchWat sees how tense Radio Vine gets, but doesn't want to dwell on it.

"Depends, we being rich bitches? Wine or champagne? Or we getting ratchet. I'm down for it all..."

Bitch Wat says with a laugh.

BitchWat notices something is off about Joshua

“ Honey, money don’t buy you happiness...” Radio turns and looks at Max where she notices the sadness in her eyes. He winks at her and smile. Radio turns her head back to BitchWat. “ come over and meet Max.. you’ll love him.” Radio voice is shaking.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline 2001clay  
#35 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:30:11(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Diego smile & hugs Naomi as he heard that she is the Sexist Female twice & he say "Congrats Naomi"

BabyCrush can be heard from the crowds & cheer "Yeah go Naomi!!!"

Edited by user 24 April 2021 06:31:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline BrownSugar  
#36 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:30:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Billy hops up onto the stage to collect his award. He takes to the mic and holds the Sexiest Male trophy up in the air. "I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT!!"
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#37 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:31:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
A few seconds after Anaísz’s name is announced to perform, she is in position on the stage surrounded by her backup dancers. While her dancers were dressed in black leather outfits, she was wearing a red leather outfit which was covered by a plaid shirt which is buttoned at the top. She’s sitting on what appears to be stairs and once the instrumental for “Light It Up” starts, she talks into her mic to hype the crowd saying, “FCAs! Let’s have a good time tonight! Let’s Light It Up!!” and then she starts to sing. She starts off with the chorus and then sings it a second time before going into her part which is the bridge of the song. She, along with the backup dancers are moving together, dancing to the fun beat and hyping the crowd up for the rest of the performance. Even though PRÓXIMO isn’t with her on stage, their vocals can be heard when she is singing the ending of the chorus as they originally sung it together.

UserPostedImage

Day turns to night, night turns to day
Working so hard and now it's time to play
There ain't no stopping 'til we see the sun
So for now I want you to
Take my hand and grab my waist
If you don't mind be my escape
So right now I want you to
Light it up and start it up
Light it, Light it, Light it, Light it.

Grab a drink and then grab another
I'll make you feel like there is no other
Temperature's rising when you come through the door
Make you wanna stay even more, even more

UserPostedImage

Day turns to night, night turns to day
Working so hard and now it's time to play
So for now I want you to
Take my hand and grab my waist
If you don't mind be my escape
So right now I want you to
(Ohh oh ohh)
(Ohh oh ohh)
Light it, Light it, Light it, Light it
(Ohh oh ohh)
Light it, Light it, Light it, Light it

Adding her signature ad-libs towards the end of the song, the mood quickly turns into a more laid back one, completely different vibe than the first song. It has a more booming bass and gives of a sexier tone. The dancers immediately adjust themselves to the song, being more seductive with their techniques and moving accordingly to the song. Anaísz herself seems to change her demeanor also. The song was teased a few months ago as a collaboration between her and Payton and tonight was the first time her fans would be able to hear just a taste of what was to come. Again, even though Payton wasn’t there he could be heard somewhat in the background vocals as she started to sing in Spanish. This time she stands from the steps and walks towards the front of the stage, commanding the attention she was looking for. She had subtle movements with each line of her verse that added to the performance of the song.

UserPostedImage

Déjame decirte que no soy novata
No estoy, presumienda
Sólo quiero que me mires
I hope this does something to you,
Baby when you hear this
I love it when your eyes undress me

Have you feeling like this mmm is a blessing
You can hear a lot of things
After the first night, your life will never be the same

UserPostedImage

So come get it
So come get it
Oh mami, come get it
I love it when you grab the bull by the horns
I love it when you're begging me for more
So come get it
So come, get it
Oh mami, come get it

Let me take you on the ride of your life
I love to talk shh but it's more than just hype
If I back it up are you gonna catch it?
Don't treat me like a lady, lets get nasty
I can show you new things, never seen before
If that's really what you want, dímelo
After all we are only human
And I'll always want ya, sin preguntas

So come get it
So come get it
Oh mami, come get it
I love it when you grab the bull by the horns
I love it when you're begging me for more
So come get it
So come, get it
Oh mami, come get it

UserPostedImage

Soon after the song finishes, Anaísz then unbuttons her shirt and takes it off, leaving her in her red leather one piece and fishnet stockings. This time the music playing in the background starts off with a guitar, again a different vibe from the last song. It is the debut of her new single, "Nada" and she really wanted to impress with the first live performance of it. The stage suddenly becomes lit with red lights as the backup dancers start to gather around one another again, moving to the beat of the song. Anaísz struts across the stage with this unmistakable charisma flowing from her. Even though it was her first time performing on such a big stage she knew she had to have the stage presence of someone that wasn't scared or intimidated. Once she begins to sing she has this fierce glare in her eye that demands attention.

UserPostedImage

Te contaré una historia sobre el amor
Él trajo la frialdad y yo traje el calor
Dicen que los opuestos atraen y tenían razón
Yo era un pequeño cordero, pero él era un león

(Pero ahora) ¿Qué puedes darme? Nada, nada, nada, nada
¿Qué me das? Problemas, problemas, problemas, problemas
No quiero saber de tu boca, boca, boca, boca
Me vuelves loca, loca, loca, loca

Moving away from everyone, she heads to a chair where she straddles it as she performs the first verse of the song. It was almost a shock to see a sexier side of Anaísz but it was also a welcome change judging by the reaction she was getting. She holds the mic to her mouth as she begins to lean backwards and holds her head up straight almost as if she was going to fall but holding herself in place. She then gets back up to join the dancers again to dance during the music break. The song has a nice, catchy Moombahton beat, allowing her to move her hips and gyrate giving it a simple yet purposeful choreography. She looks like she is having a lot of fun performing which gives her a lot more confidence to continue.

UserPostedImage

Ay, Cuando era más joven soñaba con cuentos de hadas
Mi propio príncipe para llevar de vuelta a casa
Es muy gracioso cómo va la vida, Es muy gracioso cómo va la vida,
Es muy gracioso cómo va la vida, la vida

UserPostedImage

No me ofreces nada en absolute, en absolute
(Te contaré una historia sobre el amor) en absolute, en absolute (Él trajo la frialdad y yo traje el calor)
(Pero ahora) ¿Qué puedes darme?

-Music Break-

As the climax of the song comes, she takes her place back in the center surrounded by her dancers. The energy was surreal for her as she was performing and gradually gained more and more confidence. She was killing her performance and it showed. They dance together in sync again during the next music break, giving a very strong dance performance and making sure to leave no crumbs since it was coming to an end. After the song was finished, she stood proud in the center as the crowd was giving off a thunderous applause.

Ay, A veces quiero saber lo que ves cuando me miras bien
¿Parezco tonta, Parezco leal?
Es muy gracioso cómo va la vida, Es muy gracioso cómo va la vida,
Es muy gracioso cómo va la vida, la vida

(Pero ahora) ¿Qué puedes darme?

-Music Break-

UserPostedImage

Setlist
Light It Up/Mami
Nada

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 10 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#38 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:33:39(UTC)
RadioVine

Radio applauses loudly for Billy. “ sexy bitch” she shouts. She pulls BitchWat by her arms to meet Max without any further approval
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#39 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:35:37(UTC)
Famouss7x7

PROXIMO is seen showing nothing but love for Anaisz as they dance along and show her nothing but love.

Diego Bello of Proximo is seen smiling, in awe of this sexy performance.

Naomi walks up to accept her award, she's truly surprised, as she was not expecting to win again. "FIVE PESKY is full of sexy people, I guess right?" Naomi says with a laugh.

BitchWat moves along with Radio, super nervous to meet Max.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Welat65  
#40 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:37:55(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Yumi watches Anaisz's performance in awe, as she enjoyed every second of it. Clapping along as well.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage