logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<678
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 2001clay  
#141 Posted : 24 April 2021 11:44:43(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3547 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
OCC: I really appreciated to be part of this & everyone did a great job so yeah thanks :)

Edited by user 24 April 2021 12:24:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 2 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#142 Posted : 24 April 2021 19:56:53(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
OOC: This was beautiful Jaime, so well planned out and you are an amazing organizer. I feel glad you gave the chance to work on the pre-show and be part of it! Thank you so much and I'm happy to see everyone roleplaying together, creating an iconic RP night/event πŸ”₯❀️

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 2 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 25/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#143 Posted : 25 April 2021 05:01:32(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
OOC: Thank you to Jaime and everyone else who was a part of making this show possible! It was fantastic and dare I say the best one yet! I know there are a ton of moving parts behind the scenes to make this all a reality and I believe you all excelled in making it happen. It is always wonderful to see most of us on this little forum we each hold so dearly, come together for a celebration of all our work throughout the year.
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#144 Posted : 25 April 2021 05:26:13(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
OOC: I also want to thank you for your efforts!! I couldn't do much since I returned last minute but I'm glad I got to be there, your shows are always so nice to be part of and read through. Again, thank you. Pray

Edited by user 25 April 2021 05:26:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

β€’ Aliya Rose β€’ Barbie Doll β€’ Ezra Allan β€’ MOON β€’ Nicole β€’Yumi β€’ RealTalk.com (Talk Show)

β€’ VENUS β€’

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 26/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#145 Posted : 26 April 2021 04:47:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
OCC: I really appreciated to be part of this & everyone did a great job so yeah thanks :)

OOC: Yes! Thank you for all that you do. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 26/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#146 Posted : 26 April 2021 04:49:58(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
OOC: This was beautiful Jaime, so well planned out and you are an amazing organizer. I feel glad you gave the chance to work on the pre-show and be part of it! Thank you so much and I'm happy to see everyone roleplaying together, creating an iconic RP night/event πŸ”₯❀️

OOC: Thank you so much 😭😭 Honestly the organizing part is the hardest haha. It really takes a while so thanks so much for that!! I really enjoyed what you did for the pre show, you had everything done so ahead of time. I need to take notes on that lmao. It was really nice having us come together again. :’)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#147 Posted : 26 April 2021 04:54:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I also want to thank you for your efforts!! I couldn't do much since I returned last minute but I'm glad I got to be there, your shows are always so nice to be part of and read through. Again, thank you. Pray

OOC: Yassss I was so happy to see you back. Barbie and Yumi made surprise appearances!! You came back at like the perfect time haha. I’m glad you came and RP’d with us. It was really good to see you again. :) next FCA I need one of them to perform ;)

Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Thank you to Jaime and everyone else who was a part of making this show possible! It was fantastic and dare I say the best one yet! I know there are a ton of moving parts behind the scenes to make this all a reality and I believe you all excelled in making it happen. It is always wonderful to see most of us on this little forum we each hold so dearly, come together for a celebration of all our work throughout the year.

OOC: Awww thank you so much!! We really wanted to make this a good one considering the last one was just 8 months ago. I enjoyed your RPs and our bizarre interaction during the show. It literally made me laugh out loud lmao. I really appreciate your kind words. Everything you said is the honest truth. You all are great :’)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
PANIC! on 26/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#148 Posted : 26 April 2021 04:57:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Thank you so much for trusting me and allowing me to take part again. Not just that but I'd like to thank you for putting together yet another iconic show and celebration of our work on the forum. I always look forward to the FCA. They are like THEE forum event and I know how much time and effort goes into not just writing it all up behind the scenes but making it work in real time, making sure things are ready to go etc. Wonderful work as always, Jaime!

OOC: Awwww :’) honestly you’ve done so much for this FCA again and you’re one of the reasons why I keep doing this! You really appreciate these moments and know how much hard work goes into it, especially with being a cohost. Thank you for your kind words and all you do!!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage