logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 2001clay  
#41 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:37:56(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3547 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
Jade was exciting to see Anaisz performance & she was smiling & clapping

Fatima Amari said "Whoo you go girlie" as she was siting next to Anaisz
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline PANIC!  
#42 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:39:19(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan hands off his trophy to his manager backstage before returning to his seat shortly after Joshua wraps up his speech for Best Album. While he was happy for his friend, he was also incredibly concerned about his well-being. Despite Ryan usually being the most talkative in whatever room he's in, right now he chooses to remain quiet, even when he makes eye contact with Ellie-Grace as she tries to reassure and embrace Joshua. He lightly shakes his head towards Ellie for a second, covering his mouth as he sighs.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#43 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:41:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

CATCH UP @ THE FCAS... with Kai Rollins & Honor Wynter!

This is recorded footage of the Wynters and Chris finally meeting up.

Kai and Honor are at the snack table chatting to each other while having scripts in their hands for the skit that is going to be happening for the FCA. Both of them look confused

Kai: Hey, are you reading the same thing I'm reading? like what the hell is this? "It's really an honor to meet honor's little spiritual brother, you sure have grown over the years? I missed you at the wedding?"

Honor: Yeah, this is really bad, listen "I know we were supposed to meet up but you know how family can be, I'm glad that we finally got a chance to catch up with the catchup guy. I made sure to bring the... tomatoes?"

Kai: you want to just flake on this and go get something to eat?

Honor: "Yea, I'm starving, let's clean off this table and...Damn here he comes,"

Chris comes up to the two of them "Hey, guys I'm so glad I got a chance to catch up with you guys! This is going to be great you know finally we get a chance to have this like couch podcast thing that we talked about years ago."

Honor: "Yea, listen, Chris,"

Chris: "You know this year is going to be about the fans and I have been such a big fan of you two. A lot of people thought that I model my career off of Honor cause she was going reviews and talks about culture and that got me my start and now look at me, I don't think I would have a career without you making it." he then bowed to Honor as she looked a little embarrassed.

Honor: "Yea, listen, Chris about the script?"

Chris: "What about the script?"

Kai being blunt as he could see Honor not wanting to hurt a fan's feelings "The script is terrible? look at this."

Chris looks at the script and then slaps his forehead "Man, I'm so sorry this isn't the right script, I normally spitball some things and write them down and someone must have thought that this was the script,"

Kai: "Oh, okay man, we see you're busy so just lets us get the right script and we can review it."

Chris: "Yea no problem, I also added a threesome scene with the kiddie pool of tomato sauce."

Kai and Honor looked confused before Honor looks at Chris "Chris, you want a threesome with us?"

Chris: "Oh! I meant me, Chicago Nobody, and Kai. I didn't know you wanted to be in it."

Honor pictured it a little thinking that could be hot,

Kai trying to get Chris to go "Tell you what, you finish up here and have them email us the script and we'll have it ready by the time the show starts. We have to go and we know you're busy getting things ready for the show so when it's done email us and we'll get it done."

Chris: "Okay, yeah sure, you don't want me to call? or you don't have time to sit around?"

Kai: "No we really have to go but we'll keep in contact."

Chris: "Okay, I'll send it right to you what's the email?"

Kai: "I already got your email, I'm going to message you later today."

Chris: "alright," someone calls Chris to come by and he makes his way over

Honor: "You don't want to do the skit?"

Kai: "No, now let's go."

Edited by user 24 April 2021 06:42:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#44 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:43:48(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Max sees Radio and BitchWat heading over, giggling and laughing as they walk over. Max stands up. “ nice to meet you. Radio has been talking about you all day. Pleasure to meet you.” He grabs BitchWat hand and kisses it softly. Radio sits down beside Max. She looks up and begins to stare into space. “ you know all this is really bullshit you guys. I mean come on get real. Is that too hard to do?” She takes a sip of her wine. Max looks down in disappointment.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline Famouss7x7  
#45 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:47:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

K cheers on for the previous segment as he takes to the stage once again, this time joined by the glamorous Cassie Valentine. Konstantin is definitely into the swing of things and really getting into the groove after a couple of awards and performances have gone by. "Now, we've already given out awards to a bunch of artists this evening. We've lauded everything from their sonics with "Best Single" and "Best Album" to their sex appeal - awards that I sadly didn't get to hand out. However, it's time to forget about face value and all the glitz and glamour. This next award is for our often unsung heroes, the songwriters. The backbone of the music community; they have written so many of your favourite hits, helped your idols carve out truly iconic pieces of work and, honestly? There wouldn't BE an FCA without these guys."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#46 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:49:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

"I...-" BitchWat did not know how to respond, this famous producer just kissed her hand. She blushes and "Nice to meet you Max, I'm a big fan" Bitch Wat says trying to remain her composure. "Shall we toast?" BitchWat says, raising her glass. "Got a good toast for us, Radio?"

Miami is seen with a blank expression, as the cameras pan to her after Best Songwriter is announced.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#47 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:50:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19152 time(s) in 7608 post(s)
"I need some air." Joshua excuses himself from the seating area and completely misses Ryan's second win.

Mercedes sits and admires her award for Favorite Social Media. "So true, bestie!" she says to herself.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#48 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:54:46(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Keshia Love walks up on stage to present the next award of the night with her second outfit again. Keshia walk like a model while she twirl like she is as she giving with the looks at the audience with mysterious smile and begins to speak clearly into the mic but she is wondering where is other two people that supposed to be present awards with her.

"Hey what good FCA it's ya girl Keshia & how ya'll doing" people clapping & cheering for her excited while Keshia laugh before she say something "So ya girl need somebody to create some dope beats that work well with the lyric but what better ways is to find somebody that know the vision for the song & make it come to life. Okay before we get into the nominees for Best Producer so ya girl is sitting here waiting for 2 people that were supposed to be here with me tonight on stage &... "

UserPostedImage

[L/R from left to right: Marianne, Tracy, Leah]

Before she could say anything the crowds cheer as the BabyCrush walk fast while carrying heavy trophy as they were little bit late but they did it like it was in rehearsal as the girls smile at the audience as the fans go crazy over BabyCrush second outfit however Keshia look relief as the girl band show up but not her sister.

"Sorry that we're a little bit late Keshia but we did have to get your sister Gabby & also hey Mum" says Marianne as she waving to the camera "Yeah we did try to get your sister up on stage with us but she said I'm sorry girls but i have to make an entrance to the stage but hi FCA" says Leah while waving & smiling at the crowds "So that why we were late to the stage as we were waiting for her to come with us but she was taking a long time to get ready so yeah sorry love & that ours bad people" said Tracy while laughing & waving. "Hey no worries girls maybe she just joking i guess" says Keshia with the smile "Oh ok so let just get on with the.." .

"Ya'll ain't ready for me" says anonymous girl voice coming from the mic. Then again Keshia got interrupted when the audience & the girls got curious over who & where is that voice come from.

"Ugh ur girl just wanna to move on so i can get this nominee out the way but i can't since i hear the some random voic-" says Keshia as she is started to get curious after getting cut from the mic. "Well lemme get introduction out of the way. My name is Gabby Love i'm amazing singer, i'm Ruff Round records artist & i'm Keshia Love sister! Hey" says Gabby with the funny deep voice impression while Keshia look annoyed when she realize it was her sister & she says "Girl if you don't come out here right now" "Ugh fine but you no fun diva" says Gabby with her normal voice

UserPostedImage

Gabby finally come out with her hand on her hips as she outshine Keshia while walking like real model as she smile & waves, there where cheers from audience while some people are whistle at Gabby. Gabby walk up to the stage as she stand next to BabyCrush.

"Whoo that was amazing entrance" says Gabby as BabyCrush agree but Keshia look jealous at Gabby as she roll her eyes as she says "Yeah whatever but my walk still look better than your trick" Audience goes ooh & laughs "Girl please you can't even compete this walk because you just an average chick" says Gabby as she mock with the gasps & audience were shock but Keshia & Gabby look at each other but they were just playing as they laugh before they could say anything "Okay so let just get into nominees for-" says Marianne as she got interrupted from speaking.

Slim Money run up to the stage as audience were shock & surprise to see that Slim would come up on stage as he was try to surprise Keshia on stage while BabyCrush & Gabby Love already knew Slim Money plans as they were smiling mysterious at Keshia. Keshia look shock & confused as she didn't know why Slim Money come up on stage & almost embarrass her. "What up people? So ur boy have surprise & got something to say to Keshia Love" says Slim as audience cheer loudly

"Slim what are you doing? Can't you wait until i'm done presenting the awards with my girls?" says Keshia as she almost look embarrassed from Slim coming up on stage unannounced "Yeah shorty but um it gotta wait for a while cause i'm was getting ready to tell you" says Slim as he was excited "Ugh Oh My God can you just please get off this stage?! I'm presenting the awards Slim & you really getting on my nerve!" Keshia says as she really get furious if Slim don't get off the stage. "Baby please just let me explain on why am i here on stage" says Slim as he begged. "Ok start talking" says Keshia as she cross her arm. "Okay um i just wanna says for the last 10 months we been together & it was amazing but what really amazing is that i have something for you shorty & it's surprise gift of all time" says Slim as he ready to reveal. "What *gasp* it is a car or money or gold bars or something just tell me already" says Keshia as she started to get excited of what Slim have surprise for her while audience got shock. "Even better" says Slim as he pull the weeding rings as the girls & audience look shock & cheers as he open the box of Pavé Halo Diamond Engagement Ring & he pull the ring out while he get on his one knee while Keshia look shock & surprise as she see the ring he pull & he says "So Keshia Love Johnson I want you to be my special girl, I want us to take our relationship to the next level, I want to spend the rest of life in your arms, please would you marry me?" Keshia started to cry for real while she get emotional as audience claps & cheers. "Oh god oh my god! Okay um... yes Slim hell to the yes i would married you!" says Keshia as she wipes from her eyes as Slim Money kiss Keshia while they were happy as crowd goes wild "She my wifey ya'll so sorry ladies but i'm off limited baby" says Slim Money while holding her hand but Gabby interrupted them & says "Um i hate to interrupt you two but we're presenting awards so um..." "Oops my bad girl my bad so um Slim i love you boo but i gotta do the show so" says Keshia as slim step back as the BabyCrush was saying "So let get into nominees shall we?"

The nominees are..."

AMY MEYER
SUNNY MONROE
DANIEL THE FREENERD
DREW WB
THE WOLVERINES

Keshia open the envelope as Gabby & BabyCrush were saying together with Keshia while she is holding envelope

"And the winner for Best Producer goes to...

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#49 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:55:31(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Max touches Radios arm, trying to calm her down. He can see the look in her eyes where she’s headed. He rises his glass, unsure on what Radio will toast too. Radio rises her glass. “ I got a better idea..” Radio gets up as Max impression goes cold. She walks over to the group of Ellie, Ryan and Joshua. She uses the palm of her hand to fix the back of her hair. She walks over. “ Hiiii, I’m sure you all know me. And if you don’t, fuck it.” She laughs as they all just smile and stare at her. “ So Joshua.. celebrating your win tonight for BEST ALBUM!!!! Best album? Wow... just wow..” she rises her glass. “ toasting to Joshua and his steal win!!! BRAVOOOO” she claps her hands dramatically after taking her sip of wine. She leans over and kisses Ryan on his cheek. “ nice one” she whispers.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#50 Posted : 24 April 2021 06:57:11(UTC)
Famouss7x7

After The arena goes silent as the light went down again as people started to wonder what is going on. Tika responds as unknown voice before her face could be shown as she says "FCA ARE YOU READY FOR HER?" people chattering about who for it is "Here She Come"

UserPostedImage

Tika come out with her fierce face as the fans went screaming & crazy over her outfit she came out while she performing her new song "Love Potion" as a snippet & she says "FCA Let's Get this party started over here". She started to sings intro very silky smooth voice as her vocal were nice & sharp.

Nasty gal lemme have that potion
Ooh, yeah
Oh, my
Oh, whoa, oh, whoa

Tika dance as she did choreography perfectly as it should & her vocal still on point as she did a little sexy dance while it clean move. As the camera get her angle she look at the camera flawless

UserPostedImage

I got you addicted it called love potion (Uh, uh)
Sunny shining, moonlight shining
Now I keep them on the lock down (Uh, uh)
Don’t lie, don't lie
Cause i know that you really want it (Uh, uh)
Ask nice, not rude
It like choice is all yours (Uh, uh, uh)
I caught you
Got you right where i want you to be uh
Baby, you put it down wit' it uh
Come take it love potion wit it uh
Yeah, I have you
Got you right where i want you to be uh
Baby, you put it down wit' it uh
Come take it love potion wit it uh

Then Tika switch up her attitude when her song "Callin Me" come on as she put her one hand on her hip while she dance as the smoke effect come up. People are getting excited as they didn't excepted for Tika to have this attitude as she sings with the fineness voice that caught people attention.

Stop calling me "baby"
I heard all of your friends saying you should go out with her
So why did i stopped calling you?
Feels like some days, is getting really worse, ooh this is fucking crazy
Got me dreamin I thought I have a real man like you
Weeks ago and I felt like there is something missing
What is it? What is wrong? Oh
Now you're such a shit, tell me like you was my daddy
Fuck no and I'm supposed to do what you say
You wanna know, what is it?

Then she started to sings chorus as she did a little bit riff of her vocal & then she dance while she whip her hair as the camera is getting the close up angle at her.

Stop callin me
We have good time, but it's gone
Leave me alone
Never thought that i have to say so
There no us in it
I'm tellin' your friends about it
And I don't even need you anymore
Oh yeah

Tika come walking up on stage as she keep sing with her natural voice

I slept like an angel
And then it waking me up, I'm crying in emotions, ah
I don't wanna know where you gonna be
This isn't the where i wannabe
Is this the way you begging for me to come home, Really boy? Oh
Got me dreamin I thought I have a real man like you
Weeks ago and I felt like there is something missing
What is it? What is wrong? Oh
Now you're such a shit, tell me like you was my daddy
Fuck no and I'm supposed to do what you say
You wanna know, what is it?

UserPostedImage

Stop callin me
Leave me alone
There no us in it
I'm tellin' to worldwide about it
Oh no
Stop callin me
Leave me alone
There no us in it
I'm tellin' to worldwide about it
Oh yeah

Tika sings her bridge but she was shaky on that part but it didn't went off key as she look down at the audience with her smile before she look back up at the crowds.

Don't try to get me to change my mind
Shutting' me down is making yourself look worst
lettin' you go is the best thing in my life
I know that soon you'll be sorry for me
Liar, uh, I wanna to delete your numbers, boy
You're one of my biggest regrets, I, I can't even look at your face

The song however goes down as Tika is getting ready to do her dance break as she is running the audience were shock about her butt were almost shown but however they didn't care as they focus on how good was her dance break & says "LET KEEP THIS SAME ENGREY GOING ALRIGHT?"

When the song started Tika & her dancers comes together as they were prepare for this amazing choreography as Tika learn this quickly as the dancers went into clean Egypt sexy move as she did Shakira belly dance as people were amaze by her dance skill. She move well as the dancer do dip it low part very sexy as the audience went shock after they saw Tika goes down low & bring it back up as sexy so people clapping & cheering after the amazing the choreography they nailed the final pose before Tika sings.

The song came back on as it however it went switch again but this time it's My Baby as Tika sings with her light dramtic soprano voice as audience were shock that song come on as "My Baby" were their favorite song/jam.

This some shit that I that I can't do (No)
But for you, I kinda, want to do it (Mmm)
'Cause you're down with me and I'm down with you (And I'm down with you)
Yeah, I'll be there for you
I don't care cause your my baby
This some shit that I (Yeah) I can't do (Can't do)
But for you, I kinda, want to do it (Mmm)
'Cause you're down with me and I'm down with you (And I'm down with you)

Tika did a riff while singing on stage but shock everyone with her whistles register tone voice when it very rare that it sounded like Mariah Carey & Ariana Grande whistles tone as she hold the note of "YOUR MY BABYYYYYYY" as she did her whistle while the drop balloon drop as everybody goes wild.

I don't care cause your my baby
My baby' hold me tight and don't let go of me
I just need your hugs & kiss then be on our way (Be on my way)
Know my love is real, I wouldn't leave you
That no can do, Cause your my baby (Ooh woah)
My baby' hold me tight and don't let go of me
I just need your hugs & kiss then be on our way
Know my love infinite, I wouldn't leave you (I wouldn't do)
That no can do, Cause your my baby
Yeah
Ah, no
Ah (Ah), yeah

UserPostedImage

The song ended as the crowds cheer & clap loudly while Tika smile as she take a bow & says Thank You London & I Love You Like Always as she ran & wave to the crowd as the crowd were says "TIKA, TIKA, TIKA" then she blow kisses to the audience as she goes backstage

Setlist:

1. "Love Potion" (Preview)
2. "Callin Me" + Dance Break
3. My Baby

[/center][/color]
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#51 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:00:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Bitch Wat is shocked by Radio having an outburst. "Girl....you wanna go back that way?" BitchWat points toward where they were before. Radio did not care what anyone would say.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline 2001clay  
#52 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:02:49(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Stardom Boys were shock about Slim Money proposal to Keshia but Tika surprise everyone as she did amazing performance

Fatima Amari scream "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! OMFG I LOVE THIS FCA"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#53 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:03:50(UTC)
Famouss7x7

The boys of proximo smile, they thought the proposal was really cute.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#54 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:04:54(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Erich straightens his tie and drinks another scotch as the spotlight switches from the performance back to him. "i admire anyone who can perform under these circumstances. i tend to go off prematurely when people are wa-...you know what? never mind!" he quickly says while waving his arms frantically. he leans into the mic and drums his fingers on the podium. " really? i think someone's having a go at me with this next award. fall in love with one label head and you're marked for god damned life,i swear. " he says under his breath,but clearly picked up by the microphone. he takes a loud gulp of his drink and taps the mic to ensure it's still on. the thump and following feedback echo through the hall and the crowd winces at the loud sounds. "sorry. some of us are on hallucinogenic drugs right now and there may have been doubts if the air still carried sounds. it appears that it does. anyways,like i was saying. their importance is waning these days but i think there is still some prestige to be had if one is part of a certain label. sometimes it works the other way. the hesses are pretty much under the studio60 umbrella. we do fuck all and bring in near zero money,but THEY have the prestige of having US on the roster. i may be a little biased since their legal team is fucking on the ball and has kept me out of so much trouble. not like ted kennedy killing that girl trouble,but....well,i cant think of any popular examples. my chaos is usually good natured. " erich shrugs and smiles devilishly before picking up the envelope. " the label you fuckers chose to win is........"

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#55 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:05:47(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan smiles as he wins another award, this time for Best Songwriter. He figures the cameras will pan to each one of his exes or rumored partners that are present, so he chooses to go up to the stage as quickly as possible to prevent too much time for memes to be created at their expense.

Before he gets much time to settle and relax once back at his seat, he sees Radio Vine walking towards the group. He stands and nods his head cordially, raising an eyebrow after she kisses his cheek and whispers to him. He opts not to think much of her comment, smirking while adjusting the cuffs of his tuxedo knowing if he allowed that infamous side of him come out, it would only throw more fire to the situation. "Good seeing you, Vine." He sees someone near here who he is not familiar with personally but had heard through the grapevines she would be making an appearance tonight. "Bitch Wat, right? I'm definitely keeping my mouth shut right now." He remarked with a chuckle, knowing well that he could end up on the wrong side of things given her reputation online. Granted, he did find her social media quite humorous most of the time.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#56 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:06:24(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
After picking upnthe award super excitrd, the five Jollies wall down their seats like a bubbly gang they are, except Fabriano - he's too cool for that.

They have just performed and make it in time to watch Tika perform. "GOOOOO GIRL" Shouts Zafari, while Fabriano smirks to himself confident that now she's officially his girl.

Rose close her hands to her mouth in a positive shock.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#57 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:08:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

BitchWat smiles and flips her hair. "Yes, that's me, it's BitchWat." She giggles. "And you're Uncle Ryan, aint you?" Bitch Wat says with a laugh, referring to her online tweets in which Ryan may or may not know. But she was right next to her girl Radio. She wasn't gonna let her go into this alone.

Naomi returns to her seat, she was really enjoying the night.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline 2001clay  
#58 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:08:29(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

iCandy sit next to The Jollies as they was exciting to see them, they jump up & down as they say "OMG it's the Jollies it's Jolies um i mean um Hey Jollies"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#59 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:09:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

After the award for Best Record label is announced, the cameras pan to Cassie Valentine, signalling the revealing of another award. “YESS CHILE! Give it up for La Familia!” Cassie claps for the Best Record Label winner as does the crowd. She waits for them to simmer down once more before speaking. “Maybe one day I will rebrand myself as a Afro-Latina princess and sign with the Best Record label, that’s if and when I finish this record label with Freedom….right Nevaeh?” Cassie laughs as it’s all jokes, as the cameras pan with Nevaeh Martinez who’s in the crowd. It all laughs on her end, we know how jokeative Cassie Valentine can be. Cassie waits for a few more moments to be speaking again. “This night’s already turning out to be a doozy, I’ve got my two wonderful co-hosts with me, we’ve already seen some amazing performances and had some surprising appearances, but now it’s time for the next award.” Cassie smiles waiting just one more moment to begin speaking again. “We all know that women run this world. And that includes, this music industry.” The crowd meets Cassie with lots of cheer, showing their support of women. “The output of material from the amazing female’s nominated in this category and one’s who aren’t nominated, has simply been wonderful. We’ve had comebacks, we’ve had full bodies of work that we’ve been waiting on for what seemed like centuries, and we’ve had new and innovative ways of reintroducing ourselves in this ever changing industry. To put it quite frank, women are the triple threat and we run this!” Cassie smiles clapping which in turn, the crowd does as well. “That’s why this next award truly resonates with me. Best Female Artist”. Cassie waits again smiling in the crowd before continuing. “I've had the honor to be nominated in the category previously and to all the women out there who are nominated tonight, and those of you who are not nominated, we’re all winners. The trial and tribulation that we put up with each and every day as a women, not to mention a women in the music industry makes this a real special award. So congratulations, not to just the winner tonight, but to all the women around the world.” The crowd starts to cheer and Cassie cups her ear with her hand. “I can’t hear yall…!” This signals the crowd to meet with an even louder cheer. “Thereee we go!” Cassie says as she waits for the crowd to tone down just a bit. “This is the FCA...so there must be one winner tonight, although we all are….. awards are awards so without further or due, the winner for BEST FEMALE ARTIST is……..Cassie begins to open the award……”oh man this is a big one” Cassie says before opening up the envelope and announcing the winners name. “ITSSSS…….”

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#60 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:14:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Konstantin returns to the stage, smiling gleefully and waving out to the audience, feeling more in control now. "What a show it has been so far and things are only now just kicking into gear! Before our next performer takes to the stage, there is the small matter of the "Best Male Artist" award!". The audience ferociously cheer as it is yet again another tough category and much sought after award. "2021 saw a reign of female artists atop the album chart and rightfully so but for the majority of last year, it was the men getting the tongues wagging. From comebacks, to glow-ups, to controversy, pretty much all of the talented guys on this list check all the boxes and have been a consistent force to be reckoned with in music." K holds up his envelope, holding the elusive answer, and wags it in the air in front of the eager audience. "You are all music royalty but the King walking away with the crown tonight is.."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)