logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 10 July 2022 16:34:02(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Artist: Naomi
Title: Heaven
Genre(s): R&B, Soul
Length: 3:15
Writers: Naomi White, Brian Taylor, Kenneth Hendrix
Producer: Cory Dionne
Label: FivePeskyKids
Album: TBA, 2022

"Heaven" is an official single released by American singer/songwriter Naomi White known monomoesly as 'Naomi. The song was released on July 10th, 2022 through FivePeskyKids and serves as a third single from the currently untitled upcoming debut solo album by Naomi, slated for a 2022 release. The record follows up from Naomi's previous release, entitled "Dreams", which was released in the Spring of 2021 where it was first performed at the 8th annual Fan Choice Awards. That same night, Naomi went on to win two awards, the first being for Sexiest Female in which she won for the second time in a row and another for Best Music Video for "The Rhythm", Naomi's debut solo single. Dreams went on to reach the summit of the Chart Heat Singles Chart, given Naomi her second consecutive number one single following the sleeper success of her debut in "The Rhythm". "Heaven" was written by Naomi White, along with co-writers Kenneth Hendrix and Brian Taylor, with production coming U.S based recording artist turned producer, Cory Dionne. "Heaven" also moves away from the clubby styled records that Naomi has released previously, trading it in for a more mellow and melodic sounding record that allows for Naomi to show more versatility as an artist and vocal highlights. The song's lyrics are both sensual and mesmerizing, as it's about comparing a sensual experience with a love interest to one night in Heaven and holding on to the moment for as long as one can. The song lyrics move away from the conventional love song lyrics, as the song features clear figurative language, with Naomi mentioning doves, galaxies and earth as she recalls this moment in Heaven as she moves away from earth into the unknown, which through interpretation can seen as the act of lovemaking in itself. The song offers more of a sensual side to the songstress, who makes it clear that she is no longer the young teenage singer from SYNCO, but a fully grown woman unafraid to sing about more mature topics in a tasteful manner.

"Heaven" was recorded in March of 2022 alongside singer turned producer, Cory Dionne. After the success of The Rhythm and Dreams, which were songs clearly more diverted to the clubs and younger crowd, Naomi felt the need to add more versality to her solo releases. The timing couldn't have been even more perfect, as Naomi and Cory Dionne had the pleasure of meeting eachother at the Fan Choice Awards. The producer expressed an interest in working Naomi, which Naomi was interested in doing the same. Naomi told Cory Dionne to send her some of his work and they would go from there with a meet in the studio. Around the same time as the release of Cassie Valentine's "Cutting Ties" came out, Cory Dionne had reached out to Naomi once more to meet up and run some demo's so Dionne could get a feel of Naomi's vocal style and abilities. When they met, Naomi expressed the idea of wanting a melodic, mellow record that gives her the ability to express her sensuality and vocal ability all the while still packing a punch. Just two weeks later, Naomi and Cory Dionne met once more where he played some records for Naomi and her team. Naomi instantly fell in love with the production of "Heaven", calling it "such a vibe". After Naomi gave some feedback on the first draft of recording, Dionne tied up some loose ends to Naomi's liking and sent it over to her. After receiving the instrumental to Heaven, Naomi began writing the record alongside Kenneth Hendrix and Brian Taylor over the course of two days running harmonies and practicing the written lyrics to the instrumental to catch the overall foundation of the record, which made the songwriting seem seamless and tied together. Just a week later, now in March, Naomi entered the studio with Cory Dionne to officially record Heaven. The recording was very seamless and easy going, only taking about 3 hours to perfect with Naomi returning just a day later to run adlibs over the record before the song was completely finalized before sending the record for mastering.

Quote:
I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am about this song ya'll. It's crazy! Time really flies, it seems just like yesterday I released "Dreams" and performed at the Fan Choice Awards. After that song was released I wanted to take a bit of time off to get back into the studio and record some more songs and now we are here with Heaven. I love this song in many ways because it's a little different for me. My previous two singles were uptempo's. I wanted to really try something different, slow things down and really allow for my vocals to take center stage and sing a slower song that still packs that punch you know? Everyone knows I'm a sucker for intimate R&B and Soul and that's exactly what Heaven gives while still being very much me. Like, this still makes plenty of sense with "The Rhythm" and "Dreams" but just adds another layer to me as an artist, song writer and vocalist. I think you'll definitely understand what I'm saying when you here this one right here. Shoutouts to Cory Dionne for doing an amazing job producing this song and being a breeze to record with. I hope you all love this one. Love yall xoxo

The record starts off with an atmospheric beat, that lasts for about 10 seconds before the true essence of the song begins. As Naomi sings: "Silence in the air but the love doves are flying now/Through the smoke, in your arms I'm so high/Without words, but you speak so well/Like if there were so many things to tell" in her sensual tone the record is also met with a heavy bass and accompanying trap beats that allow for the song to sound even bigger and proclaiming. Naomi's vocal tone is one of a light and angelic texture and the slow tone of the record allows for her to really have the ability to shine on the record and show her unique vocal tone. Her style in this record is one that sounds both intimate and sultry as she coos over the opening lines and beats of the song. The bass knocks over the soulful beats and Naomi's record as she moves into the pre-chorus of the record. Here, Naomi sings: "And you look me in the eye/So deep that I think you can read my mind/Silence has never been this pleasant/The past's infused with the present/When you look me in the eye/And I feel like you can read my mind". The prechorus gives way for a suspenseful rise into chorus as Naomi makes it clear that she is ready for a night in Heaven with another individual as they share a connection with one another through silence. As the song moves into the chorus the song breaks into a heavier bass with accompanying synths and Trap beats, added into the chorus is the the same instrumental background that was added in the opening beats of the record. Over the chorus and accompanying beats, Naomi sings: I can tell we both want one night in heaven/Even if it's all make believe/Then my biggest wish, to steal a kiss/Maybe two or three/We get one night in heaven, boy/Trying not to move so fast/I'm gonna try like hell to hold on/Make this moment stretch and last". As the chorus fades out, we are met with sultry adlibs from Naomi as the song moves into the next verse.

As the song enters it's second verse, there is a moment in which the main bass of the record takes backseat and Naomi sings the beginning of the verse, allowing for the listener to really internalize the opening lines of that second verse. Naomi coos: Long walks, loud knocks are echoing wildly/Rhythmless movement, but we both are smiling/I'm out of this world, but I feel you close/Like a piece of Earth I touch with my toes". Following that, the bass makes way once more a sings the next lines as she sings: "I see infinite galaxies in your gaze/I know soon we'll walk on separate ways/But now you're holding me/Like you don't want to be lonely" the song starts rising once more, clearly foreshadowing that the pre-chorus is making way once more. As she finishes off the last few lines of the second verse, Naomi does a few vocal runs as adlibs, showing the angelic tone Naomi possesses all the while allowing for the listener to here the ability for Naomi to do vocal runs over the sultry and intimate record. After Naomi does her vocal adlibs in the background while finishing the final lines of the verse the song then goes into the prechorus.

As said earlier, here the prechorus adds suspense as Naomi makes yearns for a night in Heaven with another individual with their silence saying a million words. In this prechorus, more vocal runs are heard in the background before the song moves into the next chorus. Still, that bass and trap beat lays under Naomi's vocals and as the song moves into the chorus the song breaks into a heavier bass with accompanying synths and Trap beats as heard throughout the song. The opening instrumental finds it's way back and is added into the chorus within. Again, over the chorus and accompanying beats, Naomi sings: I can tell we both want one night in heaven/Even if it's all make believe/Then my biggest wish, to steal a kiss/Maybe two or three/We get one night in heaven, boy/Trying not to move so fast/I'm gonna try like hell to hold on/Make this moment stretch and last". The song then goes into the bridge where Naomi sings: I wonder if you think of it too/How much did it mean to you?/I wonder if you think of it too/How much did it mean to you?". Over the bridge, which is rather short and for good reason. As she sings the bridge of the song more vocal runs are heard in the background. It's clear that the idea of the song was for Naomi to really show off her vocal abilities in a slower, more mellowed track where her vocals can take center stage over the soulful production of the record. After the vocal runs and the bridhe is sung, the prechorus is heard once more as the added trap beats are heard before one more final chorus added with vocals runs are heard over the final chorus of the song. As the song ends, it has what one would call an outro, relaxing, calming piano notes are heard as Naomi finishes her last vocal run before the song comes to a finalized ending.

"Heaven"

Silence in the air but the love doves are flying now
Through the smoke, in your arms I'm so damn high
Without words, but you speak so well
Like if there were so many things to tell
I see infinite galaxies in your gaze
I know soon we'll walk on separate ways
But now you're just holding me
Like you don't want to be lonely

And you look me in the eye
So deep that I think you can read my mind
Silence has never been this pleasant
The past's infused with the present
When you look me in the eye
And I feel like you can read my mind

I can tell we both want one night in heaven
Even if it's all make believe
Then my biggest wish, to steal a kiss
Maybe two or three
We get one night in heaven, boy
Trying not to move so fast
I'm gonna try like hell to hold on
Make this moment stretch and last

Long walks, loud knocks are echoing wildly
Rhythmless movement, but we both are smiling
I'm out of this world, but I feel you close
Like a piece of Earth I touch with my toes
But now you're holding me

Maybe two or three

I wonder if you think of it too
How much did it mean to you?

When you looked me in the eye
So deep that I thought you can read my mind
Silence has never been that pleasant
I felt like you can read my mind

Maybe two or three

Sounds Like:

Edited by user 11 July 2022 09:19:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 10/07/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 10/07/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 10/07/2022(UTC), kandii on 10/07/2022(UTC), erich hess on 11/07/2022(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 12/07/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 12/07/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/07/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/07/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 11/09/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 11 July 2022 09:19:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Naomi's "Heaven" music video starts off with a CGI infused galaxy like background, as the atmospheric opening to the track mixes well the opening seconds of the record, as those instrumental beats are introduced to us, Naomi is seen, portrait style. The camera's are up close to her as the atmospheric opening introduces us to the video. The galaxy like background is still, as Naomi has her hands in a praying position blocking her noses and lips, but her eyes, eyebrows and eyes can be seen. The cameras move up closer to Naomi as the opening of the song continues, with just seconds of the opening atmospheric beats are heard, Naomi is seen opening her hands. As she opens her hands, enhanced graphics parts her face away if it is breaking. As that happens, Naomi is seen within her breaking face, falling away as the songs opening sounds make way to the first verse. Naomi is introducing listeners to her world as the cameras cut to the next scene of the video.

UserPostedImage

Silence in the air but the love doves are flying now
Through the smoke, in your arms I'm so damn high
Without words, but you speak so well
Like if there were so many things to tell

The cameras are then taken to a red backdrop room as the opening verse of "Heaven" is heard, as the bass booms, Naomi is seen in the next scene of the video automatically as the first words are heard. Naomi looks sexy, focused and commanding as she throws her arms down soon as the cameras make way into this scene. The overall theme is red, giving off the intimate, sultriness of the song in itself. Here, along with her dancers are in this red room with the cameras panned outward. As Naomi's lips the words to the opening verse of Heaven, her dancers are to each of her sides as they break into some sultry choreography. Naomi throws he hands up in the air, while lipping the words to heaven, and rolls her body down to a squatting position while thrusting her hips to each side. Unlike Naomi, her backup dancers have their backs to the camera, which really puts all focus on Naomi as she opens up the beginning of the Heaven music video. As she dances, the cameras move in and outward, giving the music video a cinematic edge in this red scene. After this, the cameras then cut to the next part of the music video for the second half of the first verse.

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

As we are brought to the next part of the video, the second half of the first verse, Naomi is now seen by herself. In this scene she is now wearing an edgy black attire and is without her backup dancers. As the beats move throughout the first verse, the camera cuts to different parts of the same setting. First, Naomi is seen in a metal chair with a darkened tanned carpet below her. She mouths the words with her left hand up as she balls her hands in a fist. The cameras then cut, and Naomi is now seen in an inverted camera shot, which gives the impression that that Naomi is partially upside down. Naomi holds onto the couch that she is sits slightly on as she continues to mouth the words to the second part of the first verse, as she is seen doing this, a light comes across Naomi before it cuts to the next part of this scene of the video. Next, Naomi is then seen casted upon another red chair. She has left leg bent across another part of a different red chair with her back arched, as she mouths the words the cameras also catch Jack Daniel's placed on a stand with a lamp behind her adding additional lighting to the scene and overall aesthetic of the scene. The cameras then cut to see Naomi standing with her back to the cameras, she then drops both hands down before turning back and bringing her hands down her middle part as the lights flash across her. The cameras pan around her and Naomi picks her head up and looks to the camera before the cameras break away to the next scene of the Heaven video, which happens to the pre-chorus.

But now you're just holding me

The cameras then cut to the next scene of the video. The prechorus makes way to the track which adds additional suspense for the upcoming chorus. In this scene Naomi looks to be on an auditorium styled setting, she is on all fours while adorning a sultry and vibrant violet lingerie-inspired bustier along with a matching miniskirt, elbow-length gloves and sky-high sandals. Male backup dancers are placed behind her as she is on all fours. As she rising beats of the pre-chorus are heard, the cameras move as so does Naomi, on all fours as the cameras follow her. As the cameras follow her and Naomi moves across the floor, her male dancers go on each of their knees with their arms coming upward, Naomi looks at the camera as she mouths the sultry lyrics as her back up dancers follow her every moment. The men are shirtless and have their eyes casted upon Naomi. As the video makes way to the first chorus, Naomi then falls down onto the ground with her back, turning around and having her legs arched, she still continues to move down the ground as the cameras follow her. As she reaches the end of the ground the scene then cuts to the chorus.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

As the chorus booms onto the track and music video the cameras then cut to the dance scene. Here, the setting is in an outside area which looks quite futuristic. Naomi stands centered while her dancers are placed all around her. Each of them are wearing black outfits with Naomi dancing in a black leather suit-and-corset combo. They break into a complicated dance break for the chorus. Naomi begins dancing as the cameras pan inward catching Naomi mouthing the words to the soulful, mesmerizing bass filled chorus of Heaven. Naomi breaks into the choreography alongside her dancers which sees the cameras panning inward and outward to truly capture the complicated dance moves which sees Naomi do foot work, go down to the floor with her arms in an arched position, while spinning on the ground with her knees and back up with a final pose before doing additional choreography which sees her jump from side to side, freestyling her arms as each of her dancers hit each move to a tea with Naomi standing centered. As the chorus finishes, Naomi spins down to the ground, hitting the last pose with both of her arms in a crawling position. The cameras catch her looking intensively at the camera before the scene breaks into the next part. At this point, the chorus finishes and the cameras pan away and break into the next scene, which is the verse two of the Heaven video.

Maybe two or three

UserPostedImage

After the chorus of Heaven finishes, we are then brought to the next scene which is also located outside. Naomi is adorning leopard print from head to toe, topped off with a Millinery fascinator. Naomi brings her arms across her body as she sings the intimate next chorus. She stands moving her hands across her chest as the cameras pan inward to catch the songstress full body. Additional air is added to Naomi to capture the sultriness of the scene. Her hair sways to the side as she slowly moves her hands across her body in this scene of the video. Here, there are no backup dancers, as Naomi is just seen standing for a few moments as the cameras capture her, her outfit as she lips the words to the beginning part of the second verse of Heaven. The cameras then fade outward to the next part of the video where Naomi, still wearing full leopard print heads into a chopper.

Long walks, loud knocks are echoing wildly
Rhythmless movement, but we both are smiling
I'm out of this world, but I feel you close
Like a piece of Earth I touch with my toes
But now you're holding me

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

The next part of the video sees Naomi looking mesmerizing in a chopper. The cameras cut to different parts of her in the helicopter. She still adoring full leopard print. The cameras cut slowly to to different parts of the chopper while capturing Naomi. Naomi is laying in the chopper while touching her hair. The cameras pan outward to see her male dancers looking inside the chopper completely mesmerized by her appearance. Her male dancers who are shirtless touch the glass of the chopper trying to get to Naomi, but she does not seem phased by them. She focused on the camera, looking at the camera sexily as it moves inward and outward, capturing different aspects of her face and body within the chopper. The cameras continue to capture Naomi inside of the chopper for about thirty more seconds before it cuts to another part of the same scene. Next, as the song makes way to the pre-chorus, Naomi is still in the chopper, this time the cameras get a full face, with Naomi mouthing the words to the prechorus of Heaven. As she finishes the pre chorus, the cameras pan outward into the next scene as the song and video make way for the wondrous chorus of "Heaven".

The cameras then cut to the chorus, and the next scene of the video. Here, Naomi is stripped down for a dizzying moment in a mirrored room for the chorus. Naomi is seen in a crystal-encrusted bra and adhesive underwear. The cameras pan around the mirrored room and Naomi breaks into sultry choreography as she mouths the words to the chorus of Heaven. The bass heavy record, along with the wondrous adlibs of Naomi adds to the dizzying moment inside the mirrored room for the chorus. Naomi's dance moves are sharp and she makes use of her legs, arms as she steps forward and gyrates before turning around and taking her finger to her arm before bringing it upward. She then puts her hands on her legs before bringing them up again and spinning her head round as she gyrates sharply, the cameras as catching her every move, panning inward and outward for the chorus, staying on key each of the beats so that the scene moves harmoniously with one another. As the song moves into

Maybe two or three

The song breaks into a heavier bass with accompanying synths and Trap beats, added into the chorus is the the same instrumental background that was added in the opening beats of the record as Naomi dances. Over the chorus and accompanying beats, Naomi sings: I can tell we both want one night in heaven/Even if it's all make believe/Then my biggest wish, to steal a kiss/Maybe two or three/We get one night in heaven, boy/Trying not to move so fast/I'm gonna try like hell to hold on/Make this moment stretch and last". As the chorus fades out, we are met with sultry adlibs from Naomi as the song moves into the bridge as the scene cuts to the next part of the video.

UserPostedImage

The cameras instantly cut to the next scene for the bridge, which is still in the mirrored room. Naomi is standing with her back against one of the mirrors, she then slides down the ground. When she does show, she is met by another Naomi as the cameras then go top down, that shows that there are to be two of the same people within the scene. The two Naomi's are on the ground together, mirroring each other. They both kick their legs toward one another, then sway their head around. Then, one Naomi goes into a partial split, while the other lays down, then one Naomi opens her legs and moves over the other Naomi in a splitting position as well, this all happening while the bridge grows bigger and bigger.

UserPostedImage

So deep that I thought you can read my mind
Silence has never been that pleasant
I felt like you can read my mind

Continuing on, both Naomi's look at one another as the cameras come from top down once more. Both Naomi's bring their legs together and outward once more before swaying their bodies opposite from each other, when they do this, both of their arm's flow out from each other in unison. They then grab each other's arms to partially finish the sequence. After they are oppositive each other with their knees seperated, both Naomi's swing their heads around with while holding onto their bodies. After doing so, they then sway into eachother, and go on all fours with arched backs, one Naomi catches the camera and looks directly into it as the pre-chorus ends and heads into the final scene of the record, the final chorus. After Naomi looks directly into the camera, the camera then cuts away to the last scene as the chorus makes away onto the video.

The camera then cut to the last scene, in what looks like a sheer scenery that really encompasses the idea of Heaven. Naomi is seen with her dancers in a gauzy white halter top and matching feather-trimmed pants as she executes the final choreography of the video with sharp precision. As the song moves into the chorus the song breaks into a heavier bass with accompanying synths and Trap beats, added into the chorus is the the same instrumental background that was added in the opening beats of the record. Naomi is seen the center, clear in all white and sheer. Over the chorus and accompanying beats of the video, Naomi mouths I can tell we both want one night in heaven/Even if it's all make believe/Then my biggest wish, to steal a kiss/Maybe two or three/We get one night in heaven, boy/Trying not to move so fast/I'm gonna try like hell to hold on/Make this moment stretch and last". As the chorus enters it's final portion Naomi's dancers move closer to her for the final moments of the record.

Maybe two or three

UserPostedImage

Naomi throws her arms up and kicks, and then walks forward along with her dancers. The cameras move inward and Naomi and her dancers finalize the video with their hands at the middle, bopping their heads up and down. As they do this, the cameras slowly move back away, slowly as the piano notes are heard for the final moments of the song. As they bop their hands up and down, Naomi then stops and looks directly into the camera as the last piano notes are heard, as this happens, the cameras continue to pan outward all the until the last piano note is heard with the final moments of the video fading to white. "Heaven" is seen one last time as the video fades to white and the video comes to an end.

Sounds like:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 11/07/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 11/07/2022(UTC), erich hess on 11/07/2022(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 12/07/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 12/07/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/07/2022(UTC), kandii on 12/07/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 15/07/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 11/09/2022(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3 Posted : 11 July 2022 11:20:05(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3545 time(s) in 1269 post(s)
Diego Lopez: Naomi yo i love your song and video i mean you doing good mami

OCC: I love how you did with this visual and it blow me away
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 12 July 2022 07:41:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Diego Lopez: Naomi yo i love your song and video i mean you doing good mami

OCC: I love how you did with this visual and it blow me away

Naomi: So sweet, thank you D ❤️

OOC: Awwww thank you so much!!’
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 12/07/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#5 Posted : 12 July 2022 09:37:06(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Drew: Cory Dionne strikes again! This song really does sound like Heaven, loving how atmospheric the production is. Naomi lil sis you did the sound justice, your delivery so smooth and beautiful. That video straight pressure too! Congratulations on this crazy release, this is gonna be a big one fasho
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 12/07/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#6 Posted : 14 July 2022 11:19:08(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Drew: Cory Dionne strikes again! This song really does sound like Heaven, loving how atmospheric the production is. Naomi lil sis you did the sound justice, your delivery so smooth and beautiful. That video straight pressure too! Congratulations on this crazy release, this is gonna be a big one fasho

Naomi: Thank you so much Drew ♥ you have no idea how nervous I was about this. I'm so happy you enjoyed this. Thank you for the kind words!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#7 Posted : 14 July 2022 17:15:30(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19140 time(s) in 7602 post(s)
Billy: Since we first met and started working with each other 10 FUCKING YEARS AGO (?!?!?!), you know I've always championed you and had your back. Even in your teens, I could see a raw and rough potential and I knew that you would definitely blossom and come into your own over the years. Damn, I looooove being right! This isn't just a really good song and video from a former girl group member. This is superstar status right here. It's airtight, it's commanding, it's expensive, it's Naomi. Sonically, this is just my vibe. My favourite track you've released thus far and the video is next level. When we looked at the budget needed for it, I just knew you were going to come through with something totally above and beyond. It's an honour having you here with us and so fucking exciting to know that this is just the beginning of the journey.

OOC: OK, I knew the song was coming after helping with the graphic but had no idea you were dropping a video on us!??! OK, work!! Like Billy was saying about the release, this is just above and beyond. Obviously I'm always expecting great things from you but the insane detail and the time you took to build and craft this RP really knocked everything out of the park. The hard work and care you put into this release really shows. Wonderful work and the size of the RP really took me by surprise. This is insaneeeee!
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 16/07/2022(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#8 Posted : 16 July 2022 17:05:52(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
Bada$$ Morales: Naomi bringing the revolution with this one. You've been killin' the game recently not just with your tracks but the music videos you've been serving, that's where you truly shine girl! For real, it feels like we're riding a wave of female dominance right now in the music industry and ya'll are right at the front of this. So confident, emotive and talented. Ya can write a hit song, sing the shit out of it and wipe out the entire male and probably half the female population with your music video. Girl you need to fuckin' chill! Ya got ya girl Morales catching numbers and hitting em' up, singing "I can tell we both want one night in heaven"

Keep doing what the fuck you're doing right now, it's giving life!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 17/07/2022(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#9 Posted : 07 September 2022 08:06:59(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan: I admit that I may have "missed" some of the SYNCO hype when it was at its peak as I unplugged from the world for a minute. Judging from the work I've seen each of the young women do since then individually is nothing short of impressive. The fact we've gotten three top-tier singles from you since your time with the group proves that this is no fad or a case of catching lighting in a bottle. You are fully cementing a name for yourself and creating songs that stick with the listener. "Heaven" is a great example of that as you shift focus to more adult subjects and place yourself to be seen in a new light, while still holding the same structural strengths of your past success. It is one of the best songs I've heard in 2022 and one of the best music videos I've seen this year. Great execution all around!

OOC: I always have to give additional props to anyone who can write up a music video that is engaging and works well with the integrity of the song itself. I don't really have that in me, so much respect to you for creating not just a great track, but also writing a M/V for it that is so easily to visualize and follow with the lyrics.
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#10 Posted : 11 September 2022 05:20:40(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
OOC: I just scrolled through the forum, since it's been a while, and whew. You really did what you had to do with this one!! Like, I genuinely enjoy all your work but Naomi is taking it for me!! The music video is also really well written, I literally could never. Pray
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage