logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#21 Posted : 13 July 2009 02:30:12(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Rincewind wrote:
i think we should debate it, and the consequences of it... But personally i think a lot of people make to much of a big deal about it and throw it into your face, Which is veyr wrong and insulting to those that died....

However we do need t put some perspective on this...
2,974 people died on 11/9/2001

a direct result of this has been
11,760 - 31,357 civillian deaths in Afganistan
92,489 – 100,971 civillian deaths in Iraq.

steph, your not afraid to speak your mind, but the same goes for other people. And we all have different opinions, especially on a subject like this.. The world trade centre was a terrible terrible thing to happen, and it is upsetting deaply to me that it did.... However it has been tarred and blackend by the USA's response to this...

Ok, we have the right to talk about it, but I just want a little respect for it, It's all I'm asking. My tia died because she working in the center that day. And for him to say oh big deal I find very disrespectful and hurts me to see someone especially an American say that.

I said it's not as bad as it was when it happened..Now say 9/11/02, that would still be serious because it was only a year after.We'll always remember and respect the day but it's not as serious as it used to be.People hate America so they attack us,we kill 100,000 of them, it's over.On a scale of how many of us died compared to them, 10 times more people died that weren't American because of it.I don't remember 9/11 for the trade center which is still awful, I remember 9/11 for the aftermath,. that's all I have to say, if you have more beef pm me, I'm not getting another thread locked.

Oh fuck you. Your a pig.
Offline Rincewind  
#22 Posted : 13 July 2009 02:31:39(UTC)
Rincewind

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
what does someones nationality have to do with their point of view?

That is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever seen... its like saying because im English, i have to mourn and remember and agree with with things like Our Ireland policy and all the terrorism that wa a result of it..

Lots of people died that day steph, and its very sad that you knew one of the victims, but that does not mean that every single American has to mourn what happend simply because of their nationality.
In real life, different people have different points of view, and while im sure he agree's its terrible that it happend, it is his right (as a free American) to view it in his own way and see it as a bigger tragedy that a twin towers attack is basicly happening in Iraq, or afganistan every week, carried out by your own soldiers....
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
Offline The Nimrods  
#23 Posted : 13 July 2009 02:32:33(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
This is sickening to me, I'm done with this discussion.

i doubt your tia even died and you're just being over patriotic

You know bitch, fuck you okay, mother fucker. You pushed it asshole, your the worst thing ever living on this earth you piece of shit. I wish I knew you in real life you fuck shit. How dare you say that. I'm not a fucking retard to joke about death, especially family. Do you want proof asshole, cuz I got it motherfucker. I got pictures bitch. You know what Nimrods I have lost all respect for you. You probably aren't American and pretending to be one. What a shame. Go to New York and say that out loud bitch, you wouldn't last half a second.

Ok 2/3 of the world hates us, if I wasn't American I'd most likely hate America since I already dislike it.So why would I pretend to be American.Also when you started you said your dad and brother died at 9/11 and you LIED.So don't say you wouldn't.If I'm the worst person on earth, so be it, better than not speaking my mind.Oh and where you live in Orlando it's 11:31 am.Make that 11:32
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline The Nimrods  
#24 Posted : 13 July 2009 02:33:57(UTC)
The Nimrods

stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Rincewind wrote:
i think we should debate it, and the consequences of it... But personally i think a lot of people make to much of a big deal about it and throw it into your face, Which is veyr wrong and insulting to those that died....

However we do need t put some perspective on this...
2,974 people died on 11/9/2001

a direct result of this has been
11,760 - 31,357 civillian deaths in Afganistan
92,489 – 100,971 civillian deaths in Iraq.

steph, your not afraid to speak your mind, but the same goes for other people. And we all have different opinions, especially on a subject like this.. The world trade centre was a terrible terrible thing to happen, and it is upsetting deaply to me that it did.... However it has been tarred and blackend by the USA's response to this...

Ok, we have the right to talk about it, but I just want a little respect for it, It's all I'm asking. My tia died because she working in the center that day. And for him to say oh big deal I find very disrespectful and hurts me to see someone especially an American say that.

I said it's not as bad as it was when it happened..Now say 9/11/02, that would still be serious because it was only a year after.We'll always remember and respect the day but it's not as serious as it used to be.People hate America so they attack us,we kill 100,000 of them, it's over.On a scale of how many of us died compared to them, 10 times more people died that weren't American because of it.I don't remember 9/11 for the trade center which is still awful, I remember 9/11 for the aftermath,. that's all I have to say, if you have more beef pm me, I'm not getting another thread locked.

Oh fuck you. Your a pig.

That's means your dumber than a pig and refuse to acknowledge that said pig is right about the previous post.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Rincewind  
#25 Posted : 13 July 2009 02:35:25(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

UserPostedImage

Steph, if you are lying about having relations that dies in that attack, you are worse than terrible..

also going all mad and swearing at people in the serious debates room is NOT ACCEPTABLE

this is my house and if i catch anyone at all from now on swearing in here instead of even attempting to construct an argument you are banned for 5 days....
and im just like:
Offline The Nimrods  
#26 Posted : 13 July 2009 02:36:43(UTC)
The Nimrods

Rincewind wrote:
UserPostedImage

Steph, if you are lying about having relations that dies in that attack, you are worse than terrible..

also going all mad and swearing at people in the serious debates room is NOT ACCEPTABLE

this is my house and if i catch anyone at all from now on swearing in here instead of even attempting to construct an argument you are banned for 5 days....

Big Daddy rince just laid down the law.That's all I gotta say though that it a bit abusive.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

#27 Posted : 13 July 2009 02:39:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

I can't take this no more. I have NEVER FUCKING LIED ABOUT THIS SHIT. Rincewind your obviously just against me like always and this has lots to do with nationality. Just cuz your a mod doesn't mean your right. Your not god and My opinion goes against yours. I'm sick of this shit. Nimrods your going to burn in hell. and if I get suspended for this I swear to you I will not return. Nimrods keep kissing ass bitch.
Offline The Nimrods  
#28 Posted : 13 July 2009 02:42:14(UTC)
The Nimrods

stephaniewazhere wrote:
I can't take this no more. I have NEVER FUCKING LIED ABOUT THIS SHIT. Rincewind your obviously just against me like always and this has lots to do with nationality. Just cuz your a mod doesn't mean your right. Your not god and My opinion goes against yours. I'm sick of this shit. Nimrods your going to burn in hell. and if I get suspended for this I swear to you I will not return. Nimrods keep kissing ass bitch.

Yes you did when you joined you said something about 9/11.Then you said your dad and brother died and Captian Insano said "No one falls for your fake 'some one I knew died in 9/11' shit" But I'm not gonna fight, the forum will be better without you.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Rincewind  
#29 Posted : 13 July 2009 02:45:03(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:

well you have lied because first it was your dad and brother, then your mum, and now your aunt..

im not against anyone. I am neutral in this despite my opinions. all i said was don't respond with swearing... argue.. which is what this place is for..

Its your right to storm of and not come back steph, i wont persuade you to stay or ask you to leave... And for the last time this has NOTHING to do with nationality and everything to do with personal opinion...
and im just like:
#30 Posted : 13 July 2009 02:46:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Yes you did when you joined you said something about 9/11.Then you said your dad and brother died and Captian Insano said "No one falls for your fake 'some one I knew died in 9/11' shit" But I'm not gonna fight, the forum will be better without you.

You know what I don't care. Your a lier. I don't care what you say.
The forum will be better without you, I have brought many creative things to this forum. Mention one thing. Cuz I got a list.

off topic... final warning

Final warning, ok and Nimrods isn't off-topic, I'm going to talk to Carl, this is getting out of hand.

Edited by user 13 July 2009 02:49:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : 13 July 2009 02:48:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Rincewind wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

well you have lied because first it was your dad and brother, then your mum, and now your aunt..

im not against anyone. I am neutral in this despite my opinions. all i said was don't respond with swearing... argue.. which is what this place is for..

Its your right to storm of and not come back steph, i wont persuade you to stay or ask you to leave... And for the last time this has NOTHING to do with nationality and everything to do with personal opinion...

Why are you lying? I never mention anyone but Aida.

It has to do with nationality, by a whole lot. Sorry but I think your wrong.
Offline The Nimrods  
#32 Posted : 13 July 2009 02:48:53(UTC)
The Nimrods

stephaniewazhere wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

You know what I don't care. Your a lier. I don't care what you say.
The forum will be better without you, I have brought many creative things to this forum. Mention one thing. Cuz I got a list.

Advice for newcomers, one of the most viewed threads.I update pretty regularly even though no one really cares.All you do is make bad rPs I'm not shakespeare but I do more than you.Notice I haven't cursed at you once.If your early threads aren't deleted I'll show you the post.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

#33 Posted : 13 July 2009 02:52:10(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

1st blue now me I wonder who is next to leave this forum forever.
Offline six-T-nine  
#34 Posted : 13 July 2009 02:53:48(UTC)
six-T-nine

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
1st blue now me I wonder who is next to leave this forum forever.

So You're leaving?
Heartless
5-piece Welsh melodic hardcore band.
Signed to Halcyon Days Records
Debut album Little Liars released Autumn 2011

Dan Serverge
Solo artist & producer
Unsigned
Debut solo album Enemies coming soon.

Aftermath Festival
Twice-yearly festival, outdoor & indoor
Offline The Nimrods  
#35 Posted : 13 July 2009 03:05:18(UTC)
The Nimrods

this is what i found, if you don't believe me go to the mud sex roleplay thread in off topic

Listen to stupid bitch, my uncle and grandpa died because of the worl trade center falling down you fumb bitch, you better watch what you fucking say you dumb ass bitch, I wish I was in front of you right now you stupid bitch, i would fuck your ass up, dumb hoe, bitch, how dare yo say that you stupid bitch, wish I fucking knew where you live hoe, bitch ass mother fucker.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Captain Insano  
#36 Posted : 13 July 2009 03:09:53(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
I could not understand a word of that. It's something my toddler might blabber out inadvertently
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline The Nimrods  
#37 Posted : 13 July 2009 03:10:42(UTC)
The Nimrods

http://www.therockstarga...=posts&t=506&p=4

Here's the link! Post number 75 though my facts were a bit off.Gildy said what i thought the captain and she said her grandpa and uncle died.

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline Rincewind  
#38 Posted : 13 July 2009 03:17:08(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

either way i banned her for 5 hours, to let her cool. of..

back on topic of my ban gun will be fired properly... If you want to debate the truths or lies of people do so in other threads, your now detracting from this one.
and im just like:
Offline Lepelbos  
#39 Posted : 13 July 2009 03:31:46(UTC)
Lepelbos

Even in The Netherlands we realize and realized 9/11 was a shocking event, not only with so many deaths but also because it was an attack on American ground. The fact that it all looked so easy to do made it only worse. For all the families involved it was terrible, for the whole American nation it was terrible also. People must always remember this happened. But.... after it, there was London, there was Madrid, all terrible. !000 deaths is no difference than 1 death, or 10, or 20. Going forward in time people will forget, thats just how it goes. One disaster follows another. But whats in a name, if or when people think about 9/11, do they think about the passengers in the airplaines, in the buildings? It all was terrible.
B O S L E P E L R E C O R D S
NEW ALBUMS

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline cam  
#40 Posted : 13 July 2009 03:56:05(UTC)
cam

11/09 was sad. That people died for religion was sad.

What's come after 11/09 is just as sad. The United States jingoistic reaction after 11/09 was really unhealthy, and essentially the result of Bush's unpopularity. So fuck Al Qaeda for guaranteeing us (yeah, the whole fucking world) 8 years of Republican jingoism intsead of just 4. Deposing Sadaam wasn't a bad thing but it's been managed so poorly, the aftermath has been shambolic and has lead to an increase in the numbers of jihadis.

Magic foreign policy that.
The artist formerly known as forkboy

UserPostedImage