logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 13 December 2009 04:16:11(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
"Who the f*ck these rock bands think they are. "I'm so sick of these pop artist " they say? Stop whining like little bitches and get over it. Its not our fault you don't step up your game like we do". Maybe you should do the same if you want to be in the spotlight, because that's what you're claiming. You think its easy to do what we do? Anyways, Why are you doing reading blogs if you're so hardcore. You know what! Fu*k rock bands, there is nothing hardcore about them, they are all fake sissy's who pretend they are the toughest thing in this world. I ain't scared of no one especially of someone who destroys hotels for a living. Think that's hardcore? Try fighting in heels in the rain you f*ckers. I am not afraid to speak out when I need to and right now I need to" The pop star went on in her blog.

Its been a while since we've seen this side of Stephanie Fierce so she must be really pissed off. Hey no one really can blame her! ;)

Moments later she posted another blog:

"And if you have a problem with me saying that, fuck you as well. Pop will always be dominant get over it unless you want to be Pop too".

Ouch! Don't mess with the Fierce Queen when she is angry. She then posts another blog.

"And my fans know for fact I worked my but off to be called out on my hard work, lets see who crowns at the festival you f*ckers!"

One word" Fiarse!!!!

Edited by user 17 December 2009 08:22:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 13 December 2009 04:30:56(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Look, just STFU. You're a fucking real-life Mary Sue, how is anyone supposed to up their game when you spit all over their games and don't make room for anyone else?
-KamiKate.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#3 Posted : 13 December 2009 04:33:45(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
Look, just STFU. You're a fucking real-life Mary Sue, how is anyone supposed to up their game when you spit all over their games and don't make room for anyone else?
-KamiKate.

Stephanie Fierce: Listen you old fart, There is always room in the game sweetheart, There is 100 positions on that chart, either you are too weak or you simply just suck.
Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 13 December 2009 04:39:27(UTC)
bikz

Woman

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Stephanie Fierce: Listen you old fart, There is always room in the game sweetheart, There is 100 positions on that chart, either you are too weak or you simply just suck.

KamiKate : Old fart? How drugged-up are you? If I'm old, you're the raisin to end all raisins. And it isn't about the charts or shit like that, as if I'd care, I'm retired, it's about the news. You're always in it. Everyone else is losing the will to live because we're sick of the only music news being about Stephanie Fuckbucket.

Edited by user 13 December 2009 04:40:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#5 Posted : 13 December 2009 04:43:29(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

KamiKate : Old fart? How drugged-up are you? And it isn't about the charts or shit like that, as if I'd care, I'm retired, it's about the news. You're always in it. Everyone else is losing the will to live because we're sick of the only music news being about Stephanie Fuckbucket.

Stephanie Fierce: And that is my fault because......... Do you think I want to be in the news all the time. You're not that dumb. Do you know what is like to have hundreds of paparazzi on your ass all day. You probably do. So then why don't you take that into consideration. I have the right to speak my mind and I did. Instead of the rock bands blaming us "Pop stars", they should blame the paparazzi or zip if they don;t want to hear my mouth.
Offline Laurelles1  
#6 Posted : 13 December 2009 04:59:53(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: Urrm... Catfight anyone?
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline asdf  
#7 Posted : 13 December 2009 05:01:37(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Johnny: Darling....telling your husband to be's band to go F themselves isnt exactly the most romantic thing in the world ya know...
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline bikz  
#8 Posted : 13 December 2009 05:02:11(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Kate : I don't see why they bother. There is NO personality in you. Just charts. You don't have any strengths or weaknesses, any hopes or fears, any personality traits at all - you're just an overdramatic media tool, like Fleur Bunter, Raven Comatose, Kasia van Mouschi, Daphne Aguilera, Miss Vanity, and all the rest. You may say that my personality is that I'm a mouthy confrontational bitch - but at least I'm something. Take the media away, take the charts away, and you're a one-dimensional mouse. That's why you thought I was bothered about the charts, because they're all you care about. I don't care about them, I'd just like it if people with brains dominated the music world.
UserPostedImage
#9 Posted : 13 December 2009 05:03:29(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
Johnny: Darling....telling your husband to be's band to go F themselves isnt exactly the most romantic thing in the world ya know...

Stephanie Fierce: Messing with me on the time of the month isn't neither. Are you stupid or what, how can I be talking about you, unless you have opened your mouth too, not a nice thing to do. You know how it is!
Offline asdf  
#10 Posted : 13 December 2009 05:06:33(UTC)
asdf

Man

Johnny: I believe you said "You know what! Fu*k rock bands" Which includes me and the rest of the band. Not being rude, just pointing it out. :)

(Johnny shrugs, and smiles awkwardly)

#11 Posted : 13 December 2009 05:08:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
Kate : I don't see why they bother. There is NO personality in you. Just charts. You don't have any strengths or weaknesses, any hopes or fears, any personality traits at all - you're just an overdramatic media tool, like Fleur Bunter, Raven Comatose, Kasia van Mouschi, Daphne Aguilera, Miss Vanity, and all the rest. You may say that my personality is that I'm a mouthy confrontational bitch - but at least I'm something. Take the media away, take the charts away, and you're a one-dimensional mouse. That's why you thought I was bothered about the charts, because they're all you care about. I don't care about them, I'd just like it if people with brains dominated the music world.

Stephanie Fierce: Oh shut up. Do you know me? You're just one of those idiots who believes everything the gossips sites say. How dare you sit here and JUDGE me when you don't even know me nor my personal life. If you base your opinions off of my Fierce personality then you're just a misunderstanding idiot. The charts matter to the fans and to the record labels. And it should. Isn't one of the reasons why were signed in the first place. To be popular and to sell as much as we can. But that's just one of the things. I make sure I keep my talent involved which is something you fail to notice.

OOC: This is getting good lol

Edited by user 13 December 2009 05:12:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : 13 December 2009 05:12:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
Johnny: I believe you said "You know what! Fu*k rock bands" Which includes me and the rest of the band. Not being rude, just pointing it out. :)

Stephanie Fierce: Honey, I clearly stated those rock bands who are bashing on Pop artists. Of course I don't mean you. And Awww, you're reading my blogs :) You sneaky little bastard. lol
Offline GirlSpice  
#13 Posted : 13 December 2009 05:12:37(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
bikz wrote:

Miss Vanity: Hello, who are you? I'm a lot damn better than you and most of the artists out these days. I'm creative, innovative, daring and a hardworking, talented performer, I'm a lot better than most pop artists out at the moment.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline asdf  
#14 Posted : 13 December 2009 05:18:31(UTC)
asdf

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

Stephanie Fierce: Honey, I clearly stated those rock bands who are bashing on Pop artists. Of course I don't mean you. And Awww, you're reading my blogs :) You sneaky little bastard. lol

Johnny: Lol, I know, but you should think these things out better. Anyway, good luck with your argument, I got writing to do.

#15 Posted : 13 December 2009 05:19:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

asdf wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
asdf wrote:

Johnny: Lol, I know, but you should think these things out better. Anyway, good luck with your argument, I got writing to do.

Stephanie Fierce: You know me, I can't help it but open my mouth when someone talks s*****!
Offline bikz  
#16 Posted : 13 December 2009 05:30:04(UTC)
bikz

Woman

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Stephanie Fierce: Oh shut up. Do you know me? You're just one of those idiots who believes everything the gossips sites say. How dare you sit here and JUDGE me when you don't even know me nor my personal life. If you base your opinions off of my Fierce personality then you're just a misunderstanding idiot. The charts matter to the fans and to the record labels. And it should. Isn't one of the reasons why were signed in the first place. To be popular and to sell as much as we can. But that's just one of the things. I make sure I keep my talent involved which is something you fail to notice.

Kate : You need this stupid "Fierce" personality because it covers up a bland, boring person. There is no personality in you. The charts matter to the fans? Not my fans. In my days as a musician, I built up a fanbase of people who don't give a frozen fart about the charts. People who care about the music, and the people playing it. People who wanted a new kind of child star, a new kind of metaller, and a new kind of female musician. It may not have topped the charts but I enjoyed making my albums, all three of them. I didn't do anything to be popular, I didn't even WANT to be popular - it just came naturally, because I caused a fucking great stir. Anyway. If all your fans care about is the charts and not you or your music, why bother with them? Oh, I know why! Because you're a fucking tool for the paparazzi!

OOC : Yup! (:

Edited by user 13 December 2009 05:36:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
#17 Posted : 13 December 2009 05:51:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Kate : You need this stupid "Fierce" personality because it covers up a bland, boring person. There is no personality in you. The charts matter to the fans? Not my fans. In my days as a musician, I built up a fanbase of people who don't give a frozen fart about the charts. People who care about the music, and the people playing it. People who wanted a new kind of child star, a new kind of metaller, and a new kind of female musician. It may not have topped the charts but I enjoyed making my albums, all three of them. I didn't do anything to be popular, I didn't even WANT to be popular - it just came naturally, because I caused a fucking great stir. Anyway. If all your fans care about is the charts and not you or your music, why bother with them? Oh, I know why! Because you're a fucking tool for the paparazzi!

OOC : Yup! (:

Stephanie Fierce: And yet again I find myself asking you the same question. Do you know me? You must be an idiot to base your opinions about me on what gossips sites say. How dare you sit here and JUDGE me when you don't even know me nor my personal life. You don't even know what Fierce means from my perspective because if you did you would know that is more than just a personality. I enjoy making my albums and I did work my way to where I am. I didn't just wake up one day and say "Oh I'm going to be a pop star today, I'm releasing my album tomorrow with my two mayor labels, and I expect it to sell million of copies".

I am shocked as to how very ignorant you are about the the music industry. My fans enjoy my music and me and that's why they want to see me succeed and that is not a problem. Just because they and I have a different perspective of music doesn't mean what you're saying is true. And if I am a tool for the paparazzi that's good for them. But one thing is that if you're dumb enough to believe all they say than YOU have a problem not me. Maybe you're just jealous.
Offline bikz  
#18 Posted : 13 December 2009 06:49:40(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Kate : Jealous? Of you? HA! Don't be a retard, if that's possible. But if your fans really enjoyed your music and yourself, why would it matter to them whether you succeed or not? I outright said from the start, "I don't want fans who give a fuck about chart positions or sales or ratings - I want fans who give a fuck about MY MUSIC and most of all, ME!" Have you ever felt like that, Fiercey? That chart positions DO NOT MATTER? Obviously not, because the first thing you jumped to protect was your livelihood, your precious chart, and as I'm a retired musician, not releasing anything right now, it's not going to matter to me.
Imagine, for a moment, that there are no charts. There are no sales counters. There are no song ratings. Nothing like that, just people and music. We'd all get paid the same amount. Would you still enjoy making music then? Is it the music making you enjoy, or the prize, the trophy, the money and the chart-topper?
Oh, and why would I be jealous of someone who goes on about "sneak peeks", but can't even spell "peek"?
UserPostedImage
Offline Paradox  
#19 Posted : 13 December 2009 06:59:25(UTC)
Paradox

Man

bikz wrote:
Imagine, for a moment, that there are no charts. There are no sales counters. There are no song ratings. Nothing like that, just people and music. We'd all get paid the same amount. Would you still enjoy making music then? Is it the music making you enjoy, or the prize, the trophy, the money and the chart-topper?

OOC: That's actually a pretty good question
RP bands:
Insolent Paradox - Progressive [Forum Thread] - Post-production
Oceans - Fusion Jazz - Writing

stephaniewazhere wrote:
I'm failing? I'm failing??????? LMAO!!!!!!

Mod Edit - you failed...

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
Offline bikz  
#20 Posted : 13 December 2009 07:15:25(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Paradox wrote:
OOC: That's actually a pretty good question

OOC : I think - weird as it sounds - that the game gets in the way of good roleplaying. Discounting "bad Steph" (Steph knows the stuff I mean and that he is forgiven for that), RP was far better on TRSG before the game returned, in my opinion. I don't think that the game and roleplay fit together. (This may just be, for example, because it's scratchy saying that I released 11 albums when I've actually not even released a single under the Moronic Changeling name, and if I'd scrapped all my previous bands - or worked my arse off from the beginning in the game - it would be better, but for me, it doesn't work at all.) This is why I like forum-based roleplay better, because you can make up your own strengths/weaknesses, successes/failures, etc. rather than having them handed to you on a plate, and there's more focus on music and personality, not success alone.

Edited by user 13 December 2009 07:16:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage