logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<124125126127128>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#2501 Posted : 26 May 2013 09:46:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Billy: I need sexy footage of them rolling around on top of one another or it didn't happen ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 26/05/2013(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2502 Posted : 26 May 2013 09:59:12(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3961 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Amy-Jayne - believe me Billy it happened she just way overreacted I can't believe she had the nerve to say I am not pregnant I got the fucking pregnancy scans to prove it

Edited by user 26 May 2013 10:04:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#2503 Posted : 26 May 2013 10:01:15(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Lotus : She overreacted ? You hit her in the face ...
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2504 Posted : 26 May 2013 10:03:34(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy-Jayne - I hit her no hunny you got that wrong I threw a drink over her she was the one that punched me get your facts right before you open your mouth next time !

Edited by user 26 May 2013 10:04:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#2505 Posted : 26 May 2013 10:07:58(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Lotus : kind of jumpy there ? Im sorry but I just read the article . You came out of nowhere and slapped her , right ? Oh okay . Dont worry about it hun , not your fault your illiterate .
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2506 Posted : 26 May 2013 10:09:10(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Alec: Hey, look, guys! Two people nobody gives a shit about get into a fight! How exciting!
thanks 2 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
kandii on 26/05/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/05/2013(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2507 Posted : 26 May 2013 10:11:18(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy-Jayne -It was not out of nowhere she knew full well I was gonna slap her but anyway I don't wanna get into a war over this so can we just leave it at that?
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2508 Posted : 26 May 2013 10:13:01(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy-Jayne - Alec where not nobody's
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#2509 Posted : 26 May 2013 10:23:21(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Alex: So basically a pregnant woman starts a fight outside a bar? Some people are so stupid
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2510 Posted : 26 May 2013 10:24:56(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy-Jayne - Alex hun the fight started inside the bar he had to be show out and don't call me stupid
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#2511 Posted : 26 May 2013 10:39:54(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Alec: The fact that you have you argue your legitimacy of a celebrity really just fuels the fires of how much of "nobodies" you are.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2512 Posted : 26 May 2013 10:46:12(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy-Jayne - Alec just fuck off I'm not in the mood
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2513 Posted : 27 May 2013 08:53:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
nina: damn,erica. do you bring discord wherever you go,love? amy and coke are fighting because of you?

erica:i am not a sister of eris for the 401k and insurance,dear. *giggles* ok,i was hoping they would fight and a runaway baby oil truck would spill its load all over them,causing coke's top to fly off.

nina:*laughing so hard she is doubled over* wow,love. there is sooo much wrong with that statement. you lost me with "spill it's load all over them."

erica: not everything is dirty,you know. also,did you know izzy was dating anyone?

nina:no way,love. she is only in middle school. still,burning to death is a terrible way to go.

erica:i know. can you imagine?i can see suzie or me,or even nichole burning to death. but izzy? she is too innocent for self immolation.

nina:i dont think she did it to herself,love.

erica:yup, she was protesting the vietnam war.a little late,but its the thought that counts.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 28/05/2013(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#2514 Posted : 28 May 2013 09:06:29(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Source: Ryan Ross Hernandez Hosts Listening Party; Confirms He's 'Wrapping Up' New Record
UserPostedImage

May 27th, 2013

Last month, singer-songwriter/musician Ryan Ross Hernandez confirmed his return to music and full recovery from vocal problems that prevented him from touring in the last two in a half years. He announced a massive tour that spans across the United States all Summer long, and includes shows in the UK, Europe, and South America, later in the Fall.

A fact that was missing in his comeback was a tour, which he denied at the time of working on an album, although said that he had an "idea" of what his 6th studio LP would sound like. If recent reports are any indication, fans will not need to wait much longer to hear new music from the 35 year old.

It's being widely spread that last night, Ryan Ross Hernandez hosted a private listening party at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood. In the intimate first listen, Hernandez spinned about "seven or eight songs," off what our source says Hernandez confirmed as songs off his upcoming album.

Our source described the set of songs played as "very diverse sounding" ranging from, "harmonica wailing Americana, timed down country, guitar-driven soulful blues-pop, and lots of solos."

While the singer was in good mood and excited to present some of his new album to close friends, as well as co-workers at North Hill Records, a notable missing person from the crowd was Hernandez's co-owner of North Hill and his fiancée Nadia Berry, was not present at the event. Perhaps it was a night for the music and the couple didn't want their presence together to drive away from it.

Regardless of that, signs are pointing towards a new Ryan Ross Hernandez album to be released in the next few months, in what would be the shortest time he follows up with a new record. The guitarist's most recent effort was released just twelve months ago.

How many of you are looking forward to RRH's next release? If so, how would you like it to sound? The musician is known for his diverse genre and sound transition or incorporation in his work.

On the flip side of the coin, how many of you just aren't interested in any music the man may put out next?
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 28/05/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 28/05/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 28/05/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/05/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/05/2013(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#2515 Posted : 29 May 2013 14:21:50(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

ooc: Questions and answers by me and BrownSugar

Culture Uncut interviews new boy band The Relations

UserPostedImage
From left to right
Luke Adams, Brandon Grey, Deneil Khan, Phoenyx Blue

It's safe to say that boy bands have taken over by now with their charming personalities, good looks and of course great voices the likes of Weekend, The Stat Nerds, The Zone etc have been taking the music industry by storm lately and now we have yet another boy band that go by the name of The Relations the reason for the name is because all of the boys happen to be related to singers in other big pop groups such as The Zone, Weekend and SYNCO the group consist of 16 year old Phoenyx Blue who is the youngest and also happens to be the younger cousin of Weekends Dustyn Blue, Deniel Khan 17 who is the brother of Weekends Billy Khan, Luke Adams 18 who is the younger cousin of Chris Adams of the Zone and the eldest member Brandon Grey who is 18 and is the (adoptive) brother of Alex Grey from SYNCO three of the boys were previously all set to start their careers as solo artists but instead were put into the group together they are currently being managed by leader of Weekend Oscar Ward the boys were only recently put together and

What is it like going from being a solo artist to being put into a group?
Brandon: I think it's pretty cool I never really thought about being in one before but it's nice to be in one
Phoenyx: It was a little strange at first but I've got used to it now. Sometimes I miss the freedom of being a soloist because in the band, you have to make compromising and cater to everyone's needs. However, being in a group gives you a feeling of security and there's always a helping hand if you ever need one.

Okay that's nice and how well do you guys get along?
Brandon: Well I actually really hate all of these guys a lot (laughs) nah they're alright they seem pretty cool I'd say we get along well
Deneil: We get along really well and I think that's important for a group. Before we got together, we still sort of knew bits about each other because of the connections we had and I followed these guys on Twitter before we even met so it's not like we've been suddenly thrown together and had to form relationships there and then, it's been a gradual thing.

What was your first thoughts of the others?
Brandon: My first thought when I saw Phoenyx was "This guys isn't Dustyn Blue's cousin he's his twin brother" When I saw Deneil I kinda just had a feeling he'd be cool and Luke well he was really quiet I'd say he's opened up a bit now though
Luke: I thought they were all cool and I was a bit intimidated I guess (laughs)
Brandon: Intimidated?
Luke: Yeah because you guys were all experienced with singing and stuff and seemed really cool and I well didn't really sing much so yeah.
Phoenyx: I knew that I'd get on with Brandon because, like Deneil said, we followed each other on Twitter and I would always see Brandon's tweets and it seemed like he had a great personality which is true! Luke seemed a little quiet and I thought he'd be really shy but he's opened up now. To be honest, I was intimidated when I first found out that I would be in a band with Deneil because the Khan's are given this hard, thuggish image by the media but when we met he was so chilled and he's a great guy.
Deneil: I know...I know.....I still don't like them to be honest. I'm only here for the money (laughs)

Who's dating and who's single?
Luke: Single
Brandon: Same
Phoenyx: I'm single and loving it
Deneil: I'm the only one dating. I'm dating Mandy Williams and I have been for like a year or so

Oh and any celeb crushes?
Brandon: Too many to count but here are a few Serenity Scott, Isabel, Vara Gallo, Lyrica Ocha, Ellie-Grace there are more but yeah I'll stop there
Luke: Tisha Jackson is hot I like her
Phoenyx: I really like Michelle Green but she's taken....I curse Riley Hamilton! I also like Layla Sanchez and Ashli from G2L.
Deneil: I'm already dating the hottest celebrity out there.

Oooh okay moving on from there how long do you guys think you'll be together?
Brandon: Forever these guys just can't seem to get enough of me (laughs a little)
Phoenyx: As long as we enjoy making music, we'll continue on as a group. The day that our hearts aren't in it will probably be the right time to end.
Deneil: We've only just started and people are asking us about splitting up, for f**k sake! I think we shouldn't focus on that and just focus on this moment in time and enjoy ourselves. Right now we're in a band, messing about in the studio and just having fun. I don't want to depress myself by thinking about it all ending.

And when can we expect some music?
Luke: We don't even know yet really
Phoenyx: We have no idea when anything official will be released but we'd like for everyone to hear something in the summer even if it's like an acoustic/acapella cover or a demo of some sorts.

Speaking of music what kind of sound should we expect from you guys?
Brandon: Probably a R&Bish popish sort of sound
Deneil: Yeah and I think we'll lean more towards the R&B side since we're incorporating my rapping on a few tracks.
Phoenyx: Oscar Ward is also our manager so he knows what sounds good, what's best for us and he has a lot of top producers in his contacts.

And where do you all see yourselves 5 years from now?
Brandon: I see myself being 5 years older than I am now
Luke: Still together maybe touring
Deneil: Hopefully our careers would have kicked off and we'll still be doing what we love.

So you're known as 'The Relations', who exactly are you related to?
Luke: I'm the cousin of Chris Adams from The Zone
Brandon: I'm Alex Grey's older brother I just realized we're all related to people in pop groups
Deneil: Wow, you're really slow. I worry, I really do. Anyway, I'm Billy Khan's baby bro.
Phoenyx: I'm the younger cousin of Dustyn Blue and Lyrica Ocha. If you haven't figured by now, I'm Irish.

OK; do you think it's a compliment or an annoyance being compared to Weekend, The Zone, etc?
Luke: Both I mean we're our own group and we'll have our own sound but at the same time getting compared to other boy bands who've done so much and are so huge is pretty cool
Phoenyx: Obviously we want to establish ourselves as our own band and although we're related to members of other groups, our sound is completely different. The comparisons are inevitable really. Since Weekend revived the boyband trend and put it back on top, everyone boy band that comes out will always be compared to them. It happened with The Zone and now they've finally broke out on their own, it also happened with The Stat Nerds and ELMNT.

You're four guys of different ages, from different places and backgrounds so you're all bound to have different musical tastes. What are your favourite genres?
Luke: I'm more into rock any form of it really
Brandon: I don't have one I love just about every single genre of music Pop, R&B, Rock, Dance, Country, Rap and so on and so on I think there's good and bad in every genre.
Deneil:: I prefer my R&B, rap and soul.
Phoenyx: I love my pop music, I hold my hands up. I love some Izzy, Weekend, G2L, SYNCO, Suzie, Teen Titans, you name it.

Whose idea was it for you four to form a band?
Brandon: The funny thing is it was actually thought up by somebody on Twitter the person runs a celebrity gossip account so yeah thank you person from the internet.
Deneil: Yeah, it was all a joke at first. We were all planning on making it on our own at the time but deals weren't really coming in and we thought it would be a great way to finally break into the music world so why not?

Are you hoping to become more successful than your famous relatives?
Brandon: Success doesn't bother me too much I just plan on doing what I love with these guys...that didn't sound wrong did it? I meant make music
Deneil: Brandon, we all know you meant 'make love to them'. I've seen you staring....
Brandon: Aww you've noticed?
Phoenyx: This is what I put up with....Anyway, back to the question; I don't plan on becoming more successful because this project was never made out of bitterness and to rival them. We love them, we're proud of what they've achieved so why would we want to take that away from them? Plus I think it will be virtually impossible to recreate the amount of success they've had.

Will there be a lead singer in the band?
Brandon: Probably not we're all good in different ways
Deneil: Yes and that'll be me, obviously!

And thanks for visiting boys can't wait to see what you have in store
Brandon: No problem thanks for having us
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Walton on 29/05/2013(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 29/05/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 29/05/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 29/05/2013(UTC), erich hess on 29/05/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 29/05/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/05/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2516 Posted : 29 May 2013 22:48:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica:nobody ever has a crush on me. You think hot Japanese lesbian would have the world beating a path to my door.

Nina: face it love,you're no vara gallo or serenity Scott.

Erica: I get it,nina! I don't have big boobs. So? The ones I have are very pretty,I'll have you know!

Nina:...ok,love. I was talking about black hair,but whatever.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 29/05/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 29/05/2013(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#2517 Posted : 29 May 2013 22:54:53(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica:nobody ever has a crush on me. You think hot Japanese lesbian would have the world beating a path to my door.

Nina: face it love,you're no vara gallo or serenity Scott.

Erica: I get it,nina! I don't have big boobs. So? The ones I have are very pretty,I'll have you know!

Nina:...ok,love. I was talking about black hair,but whatever.

Brandon: Erica trust me everybody has a crush on you
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#2518 Posted : 29 May 2013 22:59:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina:nooo;don't feed her ego!

Erica:aw,thank you Brandon. That is just what I wanted...no,needed to hear.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 29/05/2013(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2519 Posted : 29 May 2013 23:01:57(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy-Jayne - Brandon so you have a crush on Erica ?
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#2520 Posted : 29 May 2013 23:09:50(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne - Brandon so you have a crush on Erica ?

Brandon: Yup pretty sure I said everyone does I'm included in that
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 30/05/2013(UTC)