logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<137138139140141>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2761 Posted : 29 September 2013 08:39:45(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Barbarian: Wow that'd be so interesting to see you take up the role of Tinker Bell, or even Peter Pan if true! Hey...why not? I def think you have the voice for theater PERIOD! It is not easy to do Broadway style shows, they take up a lot of talent and pressure! I'd def love to see what you have to offer as a dancer as well!

Edited by user 29 September 2013 08:40:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 29/09/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2762 Posted : 01 October 2013 06:46:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Milan Fashion Week: Izzy's Goth Inspired Look + New Man?

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

[LEFT: Izzy Poses For Cameras At Milan's Fashion Week. RIGHT: Izzy and Leland Clark.]

Izzy makes being single look sexy! In honor of Fashion Week in Milan, Isabel traveled there to enjoy their Spring/Summer 2014 Versace show and sported a very rare look from the singer. If you've been following up on her fashion, Izzy makes colors look amazing but now she even makes black look hot. In honor of the festivities, she was wearing a skintight black Versace dress complete with black lipstick and all. Who knew she could ever pull off this look? We did because she's Isabel, she can do anything. After filming her new television series, Alistair, she decided to treat herself to some girl time because who wouldn't want to go to fashion week anywhere in the world? But OF COURSE, we NEED to speak about her new man friend who looks absolutely handsome, right? And don't they look adorable together?

UserPostedImage

Luckily for you guys, we have the inside scoop. His name is Leland Clark, a 25 year old actor who is rumored to be Izzy's love interest in an upcoming new movie starring the two. They are reportedly, not dating, but they could very well be seeing each other for the moment. All night photographers snapped pictures of the pair enjoying themselves along with Izzy's cousin, in the light blue dress, Teresa, while watching the runway show. Then, they all headed out to dinner where Izzy hung out with the legendary fashion designer herself, Donatella Versace! We even have the glamorous picture to prove it. Below, you'll see the two sitting down, having a drink together, probably as they both compliment each other on being awesome.

UserPostedImage

As if that weren't enough she also headed to a little after party where she would again, meet up with Leland and the two would stay for a few hours before dipping off into the night. Sources claim that the pair spent the night at the hotel Izzy was staying in since he was never spotted leaving during the night.

UserPostedImage

But we know Izzy is too innocent and classy to hook up with a guy just weeks after her break up or either her freaky side was unleashed and she went Andrea Khan or Mason (who really knows anymore?) on us (Please don't chop off your hair!). I'll say I'm liking the new eye candy but is it too soon? I don't know, married couples are breaking up faster than they've been together so maybe Fall is the season of new love. New love or no love, Izzy doesn't seem to be looking any less sexier or happier for a second.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 01/10/2013(UTC), erich hess on 01/10/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/10/2013(UTC), kandii on 01/10/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 04/10/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2763 Posted : 01 October 2013 06:53:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Erica: wow,izzy! That look is amazing on you. As is that man,hubba hubba! Trash your good girl image and show people you aren't that innocent. Smooch Leland for the world to see!

Nina:nothing gets Erica excited like new love.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/10/2013(UTC)
#2764 Posted : 04 October 2013 10:02:13(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

RAP-UP: BARBARIAN UNLEASHES NEW SINGLE SNIPPET OF "ENOUGH"; SINGLE ARTWORK PREMIERE

UserPostedImage

[Official Single Artwork]

After watching the grown and sexy new 'Cheat' video from Barbarian, you’re guaranteed that Barbarian is bringing the sex appeal that will leave many jaws dropping. The R&B/pop singer's first single "Cheat" feat. Kidd Amaze debuted in the Top 10 last week, however Barbarian isn't wasting no time on continuing her slayage. After looking comfortable in her low-riding jeans and toned arms-revealing tanktop, Barbarian is about to get serious and personal with her new single "Enough". The songstress unleashed a 30 second snippet on her official youtube page just now, where the singer is heard belting her heart out. The song will officially premiere on October 13, 2013 and will be available for digital download the same day. The song will also be sent to radio on October 20, 2013. Barbarian's debut "Love.Sex.Magic" will be available in stores on November 3, 2013.

"The song is called "Enough" because sometimes you're in a relationship and you don't feel the love you used to, but you find ways to fill that void and everything falls apart. You end up doing things you regret, but it's all out of love. You know, everyone goes through a break up or something similar to a break up. Whether is a relationship with your friend or someone more serious like a partner. Whatever it is, people experience some sort of heartbreak in their life and I'm simply sharing mine. I will say that my first single was fun and poppy. But this one is a bit more vulnerable and It's one of those song that I felt that needed to be a single because I need to show all sides to me. It's not all about the dance stuff. My fans are just starting to get to know me and this is digging a little deeper into my personal life." - Barbarian

Edited by user 04 October 2013 10:11:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 04/10/2013(UTC), erich hess on 04/10/2013(UTC), Walton on 04/10/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/10/2013(UTC), Mckenzie- on 04/10/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2765 Posted : 04 October 2013 10:18:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:if this music thing doesnt work out,go into pitching make up. you look flawless! normally this would inspire a threat of some sort from me,but i am pretty sure you could take me.

nina: i could never be all personal and do a song about heartbreak.

erica:me either. i remember this one tramp i was with,she totally left me while i was on a tv show! oh wait,that was you,bitch.

nina: i cant help it,love. castor is better hung.

erica: *giggles* only by a couple inches.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 04/10/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2766 Posted : 04 October 2013 10:19:33(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jennifer: You look like a goddess, seriously. I think I have a girl crush ;) That snippet, I can hear the power and emotion in your voice. I can't wait to hear the rest of that song because it sounds like it's gonna be amazing, Barb!

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 04/10/2013(UTC)
#2767 Posted : 04 October 2013 10:24:19(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Jennifer: You look like a goddess, seriously. I think I have a girl crush ;) That snippet, I can hear the power and emotion in your voice. I can't wait to hear the rest of that song because it sounds like it's gonna be amazing, Barb!

Barbarian: Thank you so much Jennifer, that means a lot coming from you, you are one of my favorite vocalists :)
#2768 Posted : 04 October 2013 11:25:08(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica:if this music thing doesnt work out,go into pitching make up. you look flawless! normally this would inspire a threat of some sort from me,but i am pretty sure you could take me.

nina: i could never be all personal and do a song about heartbreak.

erica:me either. i remember this one tramp i was with,she totally left me while i was on a tv show! oh wait,that was you,bitch.

nina: i cant help it,love. castor is better hung.

erica: *giggles* only by a couple inches.

Barbarian: Haha Erica, you always doing someone wrong! Get it togetha!
Offline erich hess  
#2769 Posted : 04 October 2013 11:30:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:i cant help it. i was drawn this way!

nina:i knew it,love! you are just a real life anime character.

erica:i am not!

nina:lets see what this giant squid has to say about that.....

erica: gah! nooooo! *cowers in the corner*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 04/10/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 04/10/2013(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#2770 Posted : 05 October 2013 01:01:25(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
OOC: Just like to comment to say how great that signature looks. Looks proper real, great work on that.
retired x
thanks 1 user thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/10/2013(UTC)
#2771 Posted : 05 October 2013 01:46:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Just like to comment to say how great that signature looks. Looks proper real, great work on that.

Ooc: Wow, thank you so much :)
Offline Moquel  
#2772 Posted : 05 October 2013 05:12:25(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Chanel: SLAYAGE!!! I see you girl. LOVE the snippet girl. Such an dope and emotional record and I'm excited on hearing it. Stand up girl!!! Legooooo.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/10/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2773 Posted : 05 October 2013 12:47:28(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Critics Calling NinaT , inZane and Flame 1&2 ' The Beethovens of Hip Hop '

UserPostedImage

After months of waiting , Epiphany ( Sophomore album of Rum & Coke ) is finally here ! Originally it was supposed to be released September 11th , but due to issues with iTunes ( and a pending lawsuit ) has been pushed back all the way to October 13th . Everyone is excited and relieved that we will finally be able to get to listen to our Rum & Coke tunes but more exciting news surrounding the album has surfaced . Just yesterday the album was not only available for pre-order but became available to only the top critics in the business . The feedback sent to us was so amazing that we just had to say it .

Due to all the anticipation we want you guys to keep and all the spoiler alerts we are trying our hardest to not give away , we aren't even going to start on what the critics had to say about the vocals and lyrics of the album . But the words they shared about how well the producers did on the music ?! We just HAVE to make sure y'all have this in mind when deciding whether or not you're going to buy this album .

NinaT ( Rum ; Nina Tarantino ) , inZane ( Zayne ; Zane Anoshkin ) , and Flame 1 & 2 ( Damon and Eden Ale ) . Feast your ears upon the Beethovens of Hip Hop . That's right , we just said that . The beats they created had critics highly impressed and critics had no problem giving the three the name to praise the fabulous work they put into the music that they created to support the lyrics and vocals of ' Epiphany ' . We went through everything that was said about the album and we haven't found one bad comment yet !

Ludwig van Beethoven is one of the BIGGEST names in music , definitely the biggest when it comes to people who compose . He may not be everyone's favorite rockstar , but who hasn't heard of him ? He has a strong power to his name and to compare someone to him isn't something that happens to every producer who creates a good beat . The critics thought hard about giving the 4 the name and it isn't just an exaggeration due to the music being THAT good ( but the music being amazing did have a lot to do with it ) . They earned the name from the technique they have been said to use in pretty much every track . Here's an explanation from one critic that we think explains everything best .

" Short lecture on Ludwig . He is one of the greatest musicians ever and it was because he was the first to do a lot of things . To make a long story short , back in his time , Mozart and them were making background music . Stuff you hear in elevators ... ' ringtone ' music if you will . That's not any disrespect to their music , Mozart was still loved by many and he was magnificent at what he did . But Beethoven made drastic music . It's too much for the elevators . His music was meant to be ALL up in your face . When's the last time you heard Symphony No. 5 while waiting on AT&T to get you off of hold and your internet back on ? He was one of the first to bring that to the table , along with creating his music to sound like actual things . For example , an excerpt from one of his most famous pieces of works , Symphony No. 5 , was meant to sound like a thunder storm . All these things made Beethoven one of the biggest composers ever .

NinaT , inZane and Flame 1&2 are definitely not sitting here trying to throw classical pieces into their music or anything , but the technique they have going on in pretty much every one of these songs go hand in hand with the movement Beethoven caused . Right now , the stuff producer's these days are bringing to the table have gotten a little repetitive , especially when it comes to Hip Hop . Everything has the same aim , to have a catchy beat/rhythm be a background for some vocals that help form the lyrics . So far everyone in the business has been basic . Using the same basic instruments and just switching it up different tempos etc. No one minds , because it's all about the vocals right ? Well , what good is a house if it doesn't have a strong foundation ?

Just a short overlook on the music created for these songs . It definitely brings A LOT to the table and is definitely what a lot of these other producers need to start aiming to do . It's all a masterpiece . From making guitar riffs that sound like ' tick tocks ' to creating an atmospheric beat while the lyrics talk about slipping in and out of reality , it all fits so well together . This music isn't just meant to be background music that plays while Rum & Coke raps and sing . This music is meant to be APART of the singing . Apart of the lyrics . The 4 really outdid themselves with the music on this album and I won't be surprised if they turn out to be some of the biggest producers in the game after this album hits stores . Rum & Coke really weren't playing around when they said they were going to redefine Hip Hop with this one . They meant it in every way possible . "

Pre-order Epiphany HERE

Edited by user 12 November 2013 04:34:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 05/10/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/10/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/10/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 05/10/2013(UTC), erich hess on 07/10/2013(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#2774 Posted : 05 October 2013 13:06:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: Knowing that I'm am a fan of yours now I already pre-order Be careful though Nina going to have a swell head hearing all of this praise she might take up more space than that album cover can bare.

Edited by user 05 October 2013 13:09:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 05/10/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2775 Posted : 05 October 2013 13:06:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia: Impressive....Beethovens of music? That's quite a statement. I'd love to put that to the test ;) Once I get back to work that is. Trust me, I know how hard it can be to get the actual music to be appreciated rather than just the lyrics or vice versa but I love when people can appreciate both elements together and you all seem to understand that.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
#2776 Posted : 05 October 2013 13:31:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Barbarian: You girls are dope, huge fan! I can't help but agree!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#2777 Posted : 06 October 2013 05:46:13(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3961 time(s) in 1352 post(s)
Amy-Jayne confimed as a contestant on the new series of Strictly Come Dancing which starts next month

UserPostedImage

the show kicks off next month, Amy has been training for the show already, Amy will be up against 13 other celebrities including the likes of Rita Ora, Jessica Simpson and Mario Falcone, Amy hopes to do her fans and family proud, Amy also wants to wish her fellow contestants the best of luck.

TUNE IN FROM NOVEMBER 12TH

Edited by user 06 October 2013 06:04:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/10/2013(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2778 Posted : 07 October 2013 13:43:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Aubrey: The irrelevant singer cemetery!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 07/10/2013(UTC), erich hess on 07/10/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2779 Posted : 07 October 2013 14:08:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko: rum and coke are going down as the best thing to hit music since notes!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 07/10/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/10/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2780 Posted : 10 October 2013 04:58:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Layla Raine Speaks Out For The First Time On Split From Ex-Husband Mark Talley

UserPostedImage

One of the most confusing break ups we have gotten here at Culture Uncut involves none other than Blogger and Co-Owner of Tric-Jam Records, Layla Raine and her now ex-husband, Mark Talley. Let's take it back a little to explain how this story came about. Nadia Berry, Pop superstar, who has recently split from Ryan Ross Hernandez (due to pictures of RRH and Serenity Scott's date night surfacing, we're going to trust this) took to her official tumblr page to announce a new album in the works and a new beau as well, Mark Talley. Now, if you're doing your daily internet reading as we do, Mark Talley also announced in his own personal blog that he was dating Nadia Berry, all the while no one even knew that Mark and Layla had split! Where DO they do that at? Isn't there some type of warning or official statement that comes with breaking up? Oh, and it gets even better, evidently, Layla had no idea that the two were headed for a separation or that he was dating someone so soon after their divorce.

"Everything happened so abruptly, I haven't even had time to process it," says the 26 year old about her recent separation from ex-husband, Mark Talley of Blood Of Wecz. The two started dating last year and then became engaged a few months after dating. They seemed like the perfect couple, keeping their relationship remotely private but that all came undone when it was announced by Mark and Nadia, the two were now dating, even though the pair have been separated for only a few weeks. The two recently exchanged flirty tweets over Twitter as well, while Layla continued to send out what seemed like self-motivational tweets and keeping her composure. Confused like we are? Exactly.

"I, personally, believed things were fine. All of a sudden, he just wanted to get divorced. I guess he wasn't happy with me so there's nothing I can do about it. I guess I really missed something between us, I don't know, I never even thought things were rocky. We were happy." We don't understand it either Layla! The two always seemed happy in public, no controversy or arguing between the two and apparently, from a source, they were about to celebrate their 6 months of marriage (which is just 4 days away) but that all is now out the window. All this time, Nadia and Ryan were supposedly also together but when Ryan stepped out with Pop singer Serenity Scott on a date, boy did the internet start going! Mark hasn't mentioned the split at all but Layla decided to give her insight on it.

"He was truly my first love. We may not have lasted that long but I'll always love him no matter what. Feelings that strong just don't disappear and maybe it's just me but I feel like I'll never find someone like him again. I believe he was my other half in life and it's hard to try and move on from that. I'm just focusing on the future. I don't wish him any ill feelings. It's hard but you just have to be positive. I love him and I just want him to be happy, even if it's not with me."

Clearly, he's moved on! Layla seems to be taking everything as gracefully as she can but one has to wonder, was their relationship doomed from the start or maybe she just picked the wrong man to love? Do you feel bad for Layla or should she just get over it? Is Mark moving on too fast? Personally, this all sounds a little screwed up. We're rooting for you Layla!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 10/10/2013(UTC), Walton on 10/10/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 10/10/2013(UTC), kandii on 10/10/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/10/2013(UTC), erich hess on 10/10/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 10/10/2013(UTC)