logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<138139140141142>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#2781 Posted : 10 October 2013 05:02:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Mark: I'm not about to discuss private matters in public. I'm not that sort of guy. This is all fabricated nonsense, though. No way did Layla say that. It wouldn't make sense. That's not how the divorce happened.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/10/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2782 Posted : 10 October 2013 09:25:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Culture Uncut: No, you should really talk to your ex, she said all of that, word for word, regardless of what you think.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#2783 Posted : 10 October 2013 09:41:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
erica: i was totally shocked when I heard about this. I mean seriously?! layla Is like the sweetest person ever. fucking greasers. I remember the one that divorced me out of the blue...

erich: i divorced you so you could totally be natalyas! it wasn't sordid or anything!

erica: shhh, honey. mommy's on a roll.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#2784 Posted : 10 October 2013 09:50:58(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Mark: Why is Culture Uncut suddenly gospel to everyone. This is not how things happened. We got divorced, but I did not leave Layla to get with Nadia. The story is misleading. Those two events are completely independent of each other.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline BrownSugar  
#2785 Posted : 13 October 2013 07:42:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Weekend's Scott Joins X Factor NZ Panel
UserPostedImage

Weekend's eldest member and funnyman, Scott Wellington, has been officially announced as the newest addition to the judging panel on The X Factor New Zealand. The twenty-two year old star was rumoured to be joining the Australian version of the hit talent show as Guy Sebastian's replacement earlier this year due to being spotted leaving the Seven Network Headquarters and with panel member, Natalie Bassingthwaighte on several occasions - being half Australian himself also heightened the possibility of Scott joining the show. However, these rumours were put to rest when Redfoo and Dannii Minogue joined the panel back in the summer instead. A tweet from Wellington himself confirming that he wasn't linked to the show in any way also ended all speculation. At the end of his message, he then added that he would love to be part of a show like that [The X Factor] but would only do it if 'the timing was absolutely right'.

Well now it seems like everything has fallen into place and the timing is more than right as Scott has now officially joined the New Zealand variant of X Factor. Scott will be joining the second series as the official replacement for original judge, Stan Walker - an Australian Idol winner - who departed from the show in order to concentrate on his music career. On the panel alongside Wellington will be; Daniel Bedingfield, Melanie Blatt and Ruby Frost. Scott's addition appears to be a bid to shake up the judging panel as the original line up failed to work up any chemistry at all. The show's first series was a ratings success and enjoyed strong online engagement, with over 120,000 likes on Facebook and almost every episode trended on Twitter, with #xfactornz sometimes trending worldwide. However, a bulk of the attention the show received was due to the judges having little chemistry and audiences found it hard to warm to the panel at all. Bosses over at TV3 New Zealand hope that Scott's wacky and loud personality will inject life into the show and bring in a much larger audience due to his dedicated fan base A.K.A 'Weekenders'.

Don't get too excited though. The show doesn't air until summer next year, with auditions taking place in the springtime of 2014. Scott is currently preparing to take his career to new heights as Weekend are set to release their sophomore album, 'Wild Young Free' in November and will embark on a tour in the first quarter of 2014 - causing Wellington to miss a few X Factor recording dates. Despite preparing for a tour, doing interviews, joining The X Factor, shooting new music videos, doing a whole lot of promotion for the second LP and not to mention planning a wedding, Scott appears to enjoying every minute of it and doesn't seem to mind the fact he'll have very little time off over the next year.

Scott Wellington wrote:
"I'm so happy and honoured to be joining such a tremendous show. The X Factor is huge all over the globe and, in New Zealand, there is definitely a huge buzz surrounding it. They've only had one series so far so it's all new and exciting to them. I'm a huge fan of many versions of the show. I grew up watching the original UK version and I always want to support some great Aussie talent so I watch a lot of the Australian X Factor. Whilst touring, I've been able to watch a lot of other versions as well like the US one, the Polish version, the New Zealand one of course. It's a brilliant show that gives a lot of people a chance at something they love to do. Not everyone has connections in the industry or enough money to just go about it on their own so The X Factor is a great platform for people. I'm all for anything that supports and helps out those with great talent. I've also heard that there's going to be a Serbian version of the show which I'll definitely be supporting. I'm half Kosovan so I can speak Serbian and maybe a few contestants from Kosovo will pop up.....gotta support the peeps from back home, you know?....Well I haven't actually lived there but you get what I mean....I hope."

Dedicated fans and friends have wished Scott the best of luck and appear to be more excited than Wellington himself about it all. Whilst Scott appears optimistic about his new talent show venture, not everyone has reacted as positively upon hearing the news. Reading numerous tweets and comments on The X Factor NZ forums, Scott's arrival has been met with a mixed to negative review. He's no stranger to criticism and insult - booed by over 60,000 people at a charity football match and dubbed as 'The One Who Can't Sing' are just some of the ordeals the ketchup-loving, stripe-wearing heartthrob has endured. Below are some comments and tweets we have selected.

@Strongster_Wecz wrote:
"OK so I've had to put up with this total asshole for Jen's sake but putting him on the judging panel on MY version of #TheXFactor is just taking the piss. World's most irritating person ever. I'd rather have Geri Halliwell on the panel. At least she can sing a bit."

Alannah Willis wrote:
"Not a fan of Weekend's music and I've heard that Scott's not exactly a great vocalist either. However, I'm willing to give him a shot and he seems like a nice enough person."

Eddie Richman wrote:
"Weekend are a terrible excuse for a band. I bet they don't even write their own songs. They can't sing, have terrible attitudes, horrible role models and are so manufactured it's unreal. What happened to real talent? Those guys were put together purely for their good looks. Don't know much else about this guy but being associated with Weekend alone is a good enough excuse to hate him."

@StripesAndSass wrote:
"Go Scott! You have no idea how proud I am. All the other members do their own thing, get attention and Scott seems to be left in the shadows. It's his time to shine as an individual and I'm sure he'll be an excellent judge. He'll have everyone in stitches and I just know he won't be able to hold it together when he listens to a bad audition lol."

@ScottGotDatCake wrote:
"YES! More Scott on my TV = HEAVEN. Can't wait!! #xfactornz

Aoife Callahan wrote:
"Well that's The X Factor NZ lost a few thousands viewers. Whose bright idea was it to add this total wank stain to the panel? Weekend are bad, Scott is TERRIBLE. The others can at least carry a tune. This guy is tone deaf and clearly has no taste. Remember, this was the guy that basically called Blood Of Wecz a pile of shit. Would you really trust his judgement of you?"

@QueenMikkel_ wrote:
"This is like Britney Spears on #XFUSA and Nicki Minaj on #idol. He has no right to judge anyone's vocal ability! Weekend are OK, they can sing (well four of them can) and have some catchy tunes but Scott is just a deadbeat, he adds nothing to the group. I have no idea why people hire these celebrities to judge others. Music moguls and vocal coaches with years of experience should be able to judge cos they know their shit. Some little boy from a pop band won't know shit about anything."

So, what's your take on the news of Scott's addition to the panel? Will he help boost ratings, liven up the panel and offer great advice to young wannabe superstars like himself at one point or do you think that Scott's thin voice and lack of experience make him unworthy of a seat on the prestigious judging panel? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
DistortedAudio on 13/10/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 13/10/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/10/2013(UTC), kandii on 13/10/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 13/10/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2786 Posted : 13 October 2013 08:04:47(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ooc: Great job :) This made me laugh lol.

Honor: There's more than one X-Factor? Like...this a legit worldwide thing? Congrats to my partner in crime :) Can't wait to see you crush some hopes and dreams.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 13/10/2013(UTC), kandii on 13/10/2013(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2787 Posted : 14 October 2013 00:24:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Ooc: Great job :) This made me laugh lol.

Honor: There's more than one X-Factor? Like...this a legit worldwide thing? Congrats to my partner in crime :) Can't wait to see you crush some hopes and dreams.

OOC: Thank you :P

Scott: Honor, where the hell have you been living? Of course there's more than one X Factor! I can't wait to get started ;)
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 14/10/2013(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#2788 Posted : 14 October 2013 00:28:15(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott: Lot of poisonous shit in Australia.....fingers crossed...
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/10/2013(UTC), kandii on 14/10/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#2789 Posted : 16 October 2013 15:28:01(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
RAP-UP: BARBARIAN Gets CRUNK, "YANKING" ft. STEPHY FIERCE; (Snippet)

UserPostedImage

[Official Single Artwork]

Album: "Promo only"
Writer/Composer: Barbara Harris "Barbarian", Stephanie Fierce "Stephy Fierce"
Producer: Mike Will Made It
Length: 3:02
Genres: Crunk, R&B
Record Label: Hot Eye Records

Barbarian - Yanking (Comedy Skit) feat. Stephy Fierce

"Yeah, I like that
Sounds nice
can we give to em

Mike Will Made it

I'm yanking these hoes
I'm yanking these hoes UH
I'm yanking these hoes
I can't lie I'm yanking these hoes UH
I'm yanking these hoes
me me I'm yanking these hoes UH
I'm yanking these hoes
Yanking these hoes
yanking these hoes

We been throwing shade at each other
I'm just saying what's on my mind
But I stay feeling like a winner
Imma stay winning all the time

Word around town, shawty got that lacefront
once she gets a hang of it, gets it pulled down
and she ain't even pretending
call her miss wigs snatcher,
she be sneaking on ya
there she go
That's yo weaaaaave, hey hey, I be pulling it down, LOW
I got yo weave baby, It goes round and round OH
you know that I
I'm yanking these hoes
I'm yanking these hoes
I can't lie I'm yanking these hoes
I'm yanking these hoes
You know that I UH
I'm yanking these hoes
I'm yanking these hoes
I can't lie I'm yanking these hoes
yanking these hoes
yanking these hoes

Stephy Fierce:

S. T. E. P. H. Y., I'm suppa duppa fly
Tell me, have you ever seen a chick cause controversy?
I keep making these hoes cry? UH
My hits stay fresh, ziplock, I'm finna go in
My name like a boomerang
These hits keep on coming back
you gonna wanna hit it again
OOH
This booty got you leaning boo
(MJ like, Smooth Criminal shit)
I'm top notch, so High high high class
Your ape looking ass could never see me, UH!
Stephy keep the block hot,
rolling through your hood
speakers loud with the topped dropped,
I'm the one getting top pay
this verse so dope,
got you hittin replay"

Edited by user 16 October 2013 15:31:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
genocidal king on 16/10/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/10/2013(UTC), Walton on 16/10/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/10/2013(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 17/10/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 17/10/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2790 Posted : 20 October 2013 15:23:54(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
" I've been dating Lotus for 4 months now . " -Kendrick Lamar
UserPostedImage

Yes , you read that right ! " King Kendrick " has finally found his queen ! Just yesterday the two were seen arriving at a studio in a black Lamborghini owned by Kendrick . Once he came to a stop , Lotus got out and made her way to the front , giving Kendrick a peck on his cheek , which was returned with a full on kiss by Kendrick and then rushed inside the studio . It seems that the two rappers didn't know that paparazzi was only a street away while this was going on and they immediately ran to Lamar's car , causing him to get ambushed before he could pull off . His car , buried under dozens of people asking questions and snapping pictures , came to a stop and Kendrick took the time to tell them everything regarding Lotus and himself . Give the people what they want and they'll go away , right ?

Just over a week ago , the flower bomb said in an interview with Billboard that her and " Kenny " were friends , after throwing harmless shade at him about calling out all of those rappers in his verse of Big Sean's Control . Kendrick Lamar was asked what he thought about what she said on the red carpet at the Hip Hop Awards and he just laughed and said , " I hate when she calls me Kenny . "

We were all pretty convinced that they were just good friends but turns out they have been secretly dating for some time now . To be precise , for a good 4 months . According to Kendrick they met on July 4th at a party hosted by DJ Khaled , where they flirted and swapped numbers . 3 days later , on July 7th , Lotus had him perform his romantic hit , Poetic Justice , at her private birthday party . Since then the two have been together as a couple . That's all the pap's could squeeze out of Kendrick before he drove away , but we wanted to get a good insight of the two rapper's relationship , so we reached out to a few people who knew about them earlier today .

Inside sources say that Kendrick and Lotus have a distant and reserved relationships . Due to their busy schedule's , they rarely get to see each other and when they do , they barely communicate and even when they do , it's almost always an argument . At first we thought to ourselves , " Well dang , you aren't even in the relationship so how do you even know all of this ? " , but then we looked back on a couple of tweets Lotus have been sending since last night .

It's apparent that they are lyrics , but could they be a little more ? From the vivid details we heard from the inside sources , it all pretty much ties together . Even in the last tweet the lyrics imply that the person she is talking about is a rapper , saying how he could make a romantic rap , ( perhaps referring to Poetic Justice which he happened to perform for her ) , that's not dedicated to anyone he actually cares about but when the girl he cares about is with him , he doesn't know how to tell her how he really feels . Really deep lyrics from Lotus but we don't wont our discovery to be a short lived one . They are perfect for each other and have lots in common , like rapping and ... stuff . But still , we want to see more from Lotus and Kendrick ! The two were smiling out from ear to ear and seemed very happy with each other yesterday . They were just so cute together ! We really do hope that we are just over examining everything . Tell us what you think .

thanks 4 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 20/10/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/10/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 20/10/2013(UTC), Walton on 21/10/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2791 Posted : 21 October 2013 01:09:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Liyah: My girl moving up in the world in music, fashion, and men ;) You better do that boo!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 21/10/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2792 Posted : 21 October 2013 04:49:06(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Liyah: My girl moving up in the world in music, fashion, and men ;) You better do that boo!

Lotus : Lmao . Thank you so much , Li Lang ! But girl , we have to talk . We haven't in like ... yeeears lol .

Offline erich hess  
#2793 Posted : 22 October 2013 01:12:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage Erica hess kobayashi on "wake up! San Francisco"." clip

Host: and we are back! Halloween is just around the corner. She we thought we'd scare up a good time with that darling of the music world.........Erica hess!

Audience claps wildly.

Erica: *looking slightly scared as the host stands next to her* um.. Hi!

Host: so,Erica, what is your favorite part of Halloween?

Erica: the dressing up. I like to dress as a witch or a devil. The use my pitchfork of broom handle to *bleep* the * bleep* outta my natycakes. Which is all fun and games, until she pours hot caramel all over my *bleep*! She then Will take Popsicle sticks and stick them onto each one,making a pair of perky,yet tasty ,caramel apple looking things. With her being pregnant,we had to to e it down a little. So now I just *bleep* her with a frozen twizzler.

Audience looks appalled.

Host: um.. Erica?

Erica: yes? *looking innocent*

Host: this is a daytime talk show. Lets keep it pg,ok?

Erica: oh! I am so sorry. I thought this was that show with the old lady who answers sex questions,later she rates sex toys with charcoal briquettes on the hibachi of looooove.

Host: no. This show gives soft news,propaganda and human interest stories.

Erica: *bleep* I really wanted to meet sue. I bet she has some swell stories to tell.

Host: shall we get back to the segment?

Erica: sure. Don't let me stop you.

Host: so candy is your favorite part of Halloween?

Erica: no,I said the....*erica winks at the host.* oh yes. Candy is my favorite part of Halloween.

Host: your favorite candy?

Erica: dots. They are usually super rare in the Halloween goodie sack's natural state. That's what makes them soooo good. Anything gummi is good. It's like chewing on a fruity *beep* wha? I can't say *beep*?! Everyone's got a pair!

Host: no. You can't!

Erica: but yours are poking through your shirt!

Host:*glares at Erica and folds her arms over her chest.* no! I dropped candy corn down my shirt earlier.

Erica: oh. So that's why the camera man hand his head there. Bobbing for candy corn. We play the same game at home. But we use gummi bears.*erica giggles.*

Host: what will you be dressing as this year?

Erica: nothing! I am protesting the fact that every female costume seems to have the prefix "whore" or "slutty"! Seriously. I saw a sexy V costume. Seriously?! The same V who wanted to blow up parliament?! No longer an idea behind a mask...now it's about *bleep* and *bleep*

Host: wait..what? You just spoke of doing... Things with a twizzler and you're upset over sexy costumes?!

Erica: yes. And? I can be dirty and crude,but still dress as if I have self respect.

Host:I...just never expected it from you.

Erica: I'm *bleep* complex,god *bleep*.

Host: indeed. Being a big rock star,will you be hosting a big Halloween party?

Erica: are you being sarcastic?

Host: no! The name Erica hess is basically a household name.

Erica: wow...really?! *giggles* no. We are not hosting a party,or going to one. We will probably have a nice evening at home,giving out candy. Come see us,we don't give the cheap *bleep*!

Host: good, does anyone actually like Mary Janes?

Erica:*perks up* I do! I love Mary Jane. You wanna burn some after this?

Host: No! I am. It talking about marijuana! I'm talking about the candy!

Erica:*eyes dart around* me...um too. Warm and melty Mary Janes are....still gross! I admit it,I was talking about weed.

Host: you are a well know. PSA personlity. Any Halloween tips for the kids out there?

Erica: yes. Erica is all about the kids being safe. *bleep* that *bleep* about the razor in the apple. It never happened. And no one is going to dose your candy with drugs. Trust me,in this economy? Nobody is giving drugs away! Parents only say this so they can get the good candy first. Ok? Moving on . If a grown man Is dressed as any my little pony character? STAY THE *bleep* AWAY! Seriously kids,you have the Internet,you've seen what these peoe are capable of. Erica's safety tip number 3.....carry a flashlight or something brightly colored. Being a ninja all in black is cool...until a Lexus splatters you across the pavement. I am from Japan,so trust me. We have a lot more Lexi than ninjas there. But we still call a Lexus a Toyota. Number 4, you egg my house,I'm egging yours. But not by throwing chicken eggs. More like putting spider and snake eggs in your window. 5? Be careful,and be safe! Dying on Halloween isn't cool,even Anton lavey didnt really die on Halloween.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 22/10/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/10/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/10/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2794 Posted : 22 October 2013 02:45:23(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hayden: They don't make interviews like this anymore, clearly this wasn't scripted. The amount of bleeps in this, I have no idea what you even said.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 22/10/2013(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#2795 Posted : 22 October 2013 02:54:52(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd Amaze Arrested?
UserPostedImage

TJ Cousins aka “Kidd Amaze,” was quiet for a long time and that is a giving because of his lost. That however didn’t brother fellow rapper Tryon Jackson aka “Big Stacks” from taking a personal stab while Kidd was busy with personal issue. In a small concert in the D.C. area, where TJ was born, he took his shots while during his performance:
Quote:
… I said the street was fucking with me right? You have niggas out there having feeling and being emotional, when people die every day. If he had a real street name people will know not to fuck them. That’s what happens when you send a kid to do a real man’s job. Tell your bitch that she can say my name when she is out and about to get some protection…

This didn’t sit over well as TJ later found Tryon and started a big fight ending with the police coming before anything serious happen but not before Tryon had a gash in his head and was sent to the hospital, TJ spent a few days in police custody before he was sent to civil court by Tryon. TJ was order to pay a certain amount but was not heavily punished with this being his first offence.

We got a chance to speak with Tryon attorney over the whole matter about the incidence:
Quote:
My client [Tryon] was doing what all rappers do today and that is to make a statement about why he is better than Mr. Cousins. It was Mr. Cousins that sought out my client and started the aggression. Many rappers all the time say things even more hurtful but only Mr. Cousins who is only 19 felt it was needed to go out and attack my client when he should have done the adult thing to do which was settle it with words not with actions. I was completely juvenile and petty for him to seek out my client and assault him.

There have been cases where rap beef go from verbal to physical to deadly one of the most iconic ones being 2pac and Biggie Smalls. Whether or not these two will finally be able to move pass this beef is anyone guess but this makes it seem unlike that a compromise will be any time soon. We didn’t get a chance to talk to TJ about what happen during that time but he did tell us that “I have moved on from this, I’m not about to think about the past or what transpired during my time in D.C.”
Tryon is still promoting his up and coming E.P. which is still in development while TJ is schedule to be in the Vegas Rocks Festival and the Urban Music Awards where it is reported that Tryon might be there as well.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 22/10/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/10/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 22/10/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 22/10/2013(UTC), Walton on 22/10/2013(UTC), kandii on 23/10/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 21/11/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2796 Posted : 22 October 2013 02:56:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: I'm so sorry hay hay.,I cannot believe they did that to me! A censored Erica isn't as cute as the free range one.,those fuckers fenced me in like a damn cow!

Nina: can I milk you,love? *cackles with laughter.*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 22/10/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2797 Posted : 22 October 2013 03:00:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: Kidd was framed. He is like the nicest guy ever....if it true,then the bastard had it coming. Kidd is about the love.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 22/10/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2798 Posted : 26 October 2013 05:01:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hannah Beth Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Early By Releasing Her 25th Single

UserPostedImage

Even though her birthday isn't for another 5 days, Hannah gives a special treat to her fans by releasing her 25th single, ever, for fans to listen to. The R&B inspired track will officially be released on iTunes on October 30th, 2013 but for now we've managed to get the exclusive 1 minute and 17 second preview of the song which from the sounds of it, Hannah is channeling her inner sexy diva and going back to her more 'urban' sound which she has used in the past with singles like 'All Of Me,' 'Goodbye,' and recently, 'Northern Lights.' One of the few singers who has actually stayed around in the industry, even though she took frequent breaks in between to focus on her personal life, Hannah has come a long way in her music and career. She may still not be in the ranks among some of the legends but she could easily be mistaken for one. Of course, last name alone, Hannah has more than enough made an impact in Pop and R&B music during the past few years. She's collaborated with such artists as Failed Youth, Taylor Asbridge, Tisha Jackson, husband Brandon Caulfield, and arguably one of the most controversial icons in music, Katie Coyle.

Hannah took a different route with her new track, as she did with her last single. She showed R&B wasn't just a coincidence with her voice and that she was really able to go back and forth between Pop and R&B, occasionally experimenting with other sounds but mainly sticking with those two genres. She has a very soulful voice when provoked and it clearly is shown in her new single, 'Tables Turnin.' The song is rumored to be written about her husband, Brandon Caulfield, but she has yet to deny or confirm who it's specifically about. She did explain what the song meant:

"It's a very....sexy, free, loose type of song. It's all about feeling sexy at the right moment and wanting to share it with your guy or girl. You know, when you've had a long day or whatever and you just wanna get comfortable and cozy with your significant other, that's all it is. It's from a woman's perspective, so they're saying that they've been catered to and taken care of but now they want to turn the tables and take care of him. They wanna be in charge for the night and have fun. (Laughs) I guess that's what most women go through sometimes right? They want that one night where they show they care, even though it's probably obvious they care but they want to almost show off what they've learned. It's really sexy."

Another card Hannah brought to the table is teaming up with the up and coming producing duo of Pop and Oak who have worked with artists like Elle Varner, Nicki Minaj, and Alicia Keys. They have also produced songs for the hit movie 'Sparkle' and 'Think Like A Man' so it's safe to say she went to the right place for some good 'ol R&B music. It even has the throwback feel to it, with a sample of the Chi-Lites - 'That's How Long' incorporated into the song as well. Merjos-Caulfield pulled out her best vocals and a catchy chorus as well for her new single. Even though it's not the FULL song yet, the preview alone is still just as stunning! We can't wait to hear the rest but for now, enjoy the 1 Minute and 17 seconds of soul heaven ;)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Walton on 26/10/2013(UTC), erich hess on 26/10/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 26/10/2013(UTC), kandii on 26/10/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 26/10/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 26/10/2013(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/10/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 21/11/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#2799 Posted : 26 October 2013 05:17:45(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Sonyae: It still amazes me how good Hannah looks post-pregnancy. But that's besides the point dahling; I fell in love with this little snippet during the first listen. Happy early birthday mama and I wish you all the best to your success. *Blows squeaky kiss* Muuuuuuaaaaaaah!

OOC: Nice lyrics. I can't wait for the new things that you have in store for Hannah! :) Great RP overall and I honestly admire the way you chose to release this. :)
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 26/10/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2800 Posted : 26 October 2013 05:19:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: wow. Hannah looks great. You would never guess she was old enough to be izzy and Hayden's mother. I guess that whole family has good genes or something. The song sounds great and sexy as all get out. Those moments described are.....wait,Ada is a saint!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 26/10/2013(UTC)