logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<152153154155156>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#3061 Posted : 28 January 2014 05:21:13(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17930 time(s) in 10422 post(s)
Mariko: very adorable. Like a mature version of synco. Ooh,my best friends younger sister. She was so cute...and bitchy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3062 Posted : 28 January 2014 05:24:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Quote:
Amy-Jayne: beautiful debut girls i like the kinda indie vibe that im getting love it :)

Aubrey: Thank you, Amy-Jayne! We're so happy that you like it.

Quote:
Mariko: very adorable. Like a mature version of synco. Ooh,my best friends younger sister. She was so cute...and bitchy.

Aubrey: Oooh, mature version of SYNCO. We'll take it.

Vanessa: Cute and bitch pretty much sums us up anyway.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 28/01/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3063 Posted : 29 January 2014 07:24:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Mark Talley Moves Back In With Ex-Wife Layla Raine: Are They Back Together?

UserPostedImage
[Mark Talley Heading To The Couple's Home In New York]

Hold the receipt to your wedding dress Layla because you might need it again! Although we're still unclear about the future of the former married couple, they certainly have been spending a lot of time together over the past few months. Sure, he left her to date one of the biggest Pop stars, Nadia Berry, but when they didn't last it seem he came tucking his tail between his legs and is trying to get back in good with Layla. It's even reported that Mark has now moved back in with her and are "doing much better" after their split but do you think it' all moving a little fast? So far the timeline reads as such; Mark and Layla split, weeks after Mark and Nadia announce they are dating, a few months into the relationship they split, Layla and Mark get back together and now he's moving in? Doesn't anyone just go for a cappuccino and talk anymore?

Even though the couple has managed to stay out of the public eye for most of their relationship, there's no doubt all eyes will be on them now to see if the can make it work again. Mark Talley and Layla Raine were first introduced to each other by their best friends and the industry's top couple, Gia Rose-Hilton and Scott Rose-Hilton in 2011. Fast forward a few months later, they announced their engagement and then got married shortly after in 2012. As far as famous exes go, the two of them have enough star power in the ex department to form a mini band. Layla was once the girlfriend of Jason Smith, the lead singer of Mind and also known for his controversial stay in the Celebrity Big Brother house where he publicly cheated on then girlfriend Layla, with ex Cassie Smith and Katie Coyle. That fling branded him a father as Cassie gave birth to twins, Gia and Cole, as well as Katie Coyle giving birth to her son, Lucas but he hasn't had much contact with the kids since they were born. Layla and Jason haven't been on much speaking terms (probably due to Jason disappearing for years and then popping out of nowhere a few months ago). Layla also briefly dated Hollywood Arts instructor, Leonard Jones for a few weeks but the couple broke up just a few weeks before getting back together with Mark. Mark on the other hand, has only Nadia Berry as an ex, stating that Layla Raine was his first and only serious girlfriend but maybe the two were just meant to be?

Now neither party has responded to the accusations and at the time, there's no word if the two will re marry or if they are actually back together just yet.

We wish them well but hopefully they can make it work this time and maybe now Mark knows the grass wasn't as green as he thought it would be. Sound off readers; good news or bad?

Edited by user 29 January 2014 11:16:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Realms Of Darkness on 29/01/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 29/01/2014(UTC), erich hess on 29/01/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3064 Posted : 29 January 2014 08:35:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: if this is what they both want, and they happy? More power to them. You want who and what you want.sometimes no one understands,but you. Maybe it is fate.

Nina: very true,love. People have to do what feels right.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 29/01/2014(UTC), genocidal king on 29/01/2014(UTC)
Offline Laurelles1  
#3065 Posted : 29 January 2014 10:56:00(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: hehe, yeah... ummm... a belated apology about the whole big brother lovechild disappearance thing, it wasn't one of my brighter moments admittedly.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Laurelles1 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 29/01/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3066 Posted : 29 January 2014 11:10:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott: I'll try to be...kind. You know, if Layla is happy and stuff, then you know team Rose Hilton is happy for her, always. We got her back. I can't say much for her choice in men at the moment...but hey, as long as she's happy, then Gi and I are happy for her.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 29/01/2014(UTC)
Offline Tman  
#3067 Posted : 31 January 2014 06:27:12(UTC)
Tman

Man
United States

Was thanked: 117 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Two people file lawsuit against Starr Records.

UserPostedImage

Two weeks after faulty pyrotechnics injured four people at a Leopard Five concert, Starr Records now faces a lawsuit with "Setting up the act as a publicity stunt." The small record company is being sued 4.5 million dollars for injuries sustained at the concert. Founder and Owner of Starr Records, Luke Starr, made a statement.

"We can confirm that the accident was not staged and was due to negligence. Faulty wiring was the issue in the accident. Starr Records would never put anyone in danger and is appalled by the lawsuit, which we will fight."

More on the story as it develops.
Active People:

James 'Deadeye' Baulschoff
Raymond Lyzakyan
Lucas Kyargo
Zeke Azako
Matthew Ray Vaughn

Inactive People:

John Baulschoff
John Buck
Sam Bell
Christina Baulschoff
Geoff Rodriguez

thanks 2 users thanked Tman for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/01/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 31/01/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3068 Posted : 31 January 2014 06:33:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: yikes! Crispy critters.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3069 Posted : 31 January 2014 06:45:58(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Adam Black Sleeps With A WOMEN?
UserPostedImage

it has been reported that singer, model and dancer Adam Black has reportly slept with a random girl after a wild night out, nobody knows who the girl was but a witness told us about what had happen saying the following

"at first i thought it can't be him, his gay but after a while i realised that it was Adam i was shocked because he was literally all over her acting completely straight but looked as if he had taken something because he look half dead, i then saw them walk out of the same toilet and she was all hot and flustered, so i guess that something when on, why wouldn't they have as i said earlier he was all over her the whole night, he then left with her too, it was a little creepy to say the least"

well that revealed a lot, but we wanna know what you think, could Adam be bisexual or could he have been lying to himself and been straight the whole time or was he just influenced by something we wanna know what you think so get in touch.

Edited by user 31 January 2014 06:47:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/01/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 31/01/2014(UTC), erich hess on 31/01/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3070 Posted : 31 January 2014 08:38:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: Why the fuck is this news? Oh my god, he knows what vagina feels like and it wasn't from a relative this time. Dear Culture Uncut, you need to make up more shit because this is just desperate. His sexual orientation isn't going to give him any talent.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 31/01/2014(UTC), erich hess on 31/01/2014(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3071 Posted : 31 January 2014 10:42:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
ANDREA STUNS IN NEW PROMO SPOT

UserPostedImage
(Above: Andrea with her husband and new manager, Billy Khan)

Since arriving onto the music scene back in 2011, Andrea was always dubbed as the underdog and black sheep of the industry - especially in a world filled with fiery, bold female artists all battling for the limelight. Despite her earlier singles receiving general critical praise from reviewers and fellow celebrities, chart success was something Andrea never experienced. Her debut single; 'Gone But Not Forgotten' entered the charts at #17 before falling out only three weeks later. Follow-up single, 'Moving On' fared even worse and peaked at a dismal #73. Despite backing from major label, Studio 60, Andrea's career just wasn't taking off and lead masses of industry insiders to dub her as 'The Queen of Flop'. A stint in Celebrity Big Brother did not do her reputation much good either. Although we witnessed a feistier side to the songstress, the constant arguing and fighting became too much for Andrea and she bailed - yet again coming off as a victim and timid little girl. Over the course of the next two years, Andrea's rocky relationship with Weekend member Billy Khan was the main reason for her time in the spotlight. The pair were (and still are) known for their constant breaking up and making up. The continuous portrayal as a naive victim lead Andrea to be voted as 'The Most Annoying Celebrity' in 2012 which obviously didn't go down well. Two more singles that charted moderately well and giving birth to her son, Daniel, took up another whole year. Yet again; no smash hit, very little promo, no news of an album, silence.

Things took a dramatic turn for the Texan songbird in 2014, however. After years of procrastinating and yelling at her husband, Andrea finally knuckled down and finished off her debut album. "In And Out Of Consciousness" was the end result and it exceeding all expectations by far. When news broke out that her debut effort would finally be hitting the shelves, there was an overall negative reaction as many had simply became fed up with Andrea and her personal life which, at that point, overshadowed her whole recording career. However, after dropping the new single 'Bruised', which talks about a controlling relationship a lot of buzz surrounded the track. The single shot straight to the top of the charts, knocking Billy Khan and mISTER_b's collaboration from the summit. Her album also topped the charts on the same week, giving her 'the double crown' which is a rarity for acts who have been under the radar for so long - a triumphant return.

In a new promo spot, Andrea shows no sign of slowing or toning things down. Khan recently dyed her hair blonde and chopped off her gorgeous locks in favour of a new, super cute, short do. Her drastic change of hairstyle shocked almost everyone and the response was lukewarm to say the least. If the hairstyle was too much for you to handle then brace yourselves for Andrea's brand new appearance. Gone are the long flowing dresses, rock-chic jeans and baggy tees. In the 20 second clip, Andrea shows off her toned body and struts her stuff in a white crop top, killer heels and revealing black hot pants which are all a far cry away from the 'hurt little girl' image Andrea used to portray. The brand new image has lead many to believe that she is already working hard on the next phase in her career and gearing up to release her sophomore effort a lot sooner than expected. There are rumours which suggest that "Fighting For My Man" will be released as the sixth single from "In And Out Of Consciousness" before we receive any new Andrea material, however, Andrea has stated that she doesn't wish to promote her first album for much longer as "it was only released to tie up and end a very messy era." Also, we hear a new instrumental beat in the promo clip which is believed to be from a song that Andrea has recorded for her new record. The words "2014 Takeover" appear towards the end of the clip, again suggesting that a new album will be out this year despite her first one just being released this month.

This drastic change of image (and possibly sound if the new instrumental is indeed one of Andrea's) is said to be enforced by her brand new manager, Billy Khan. Yes, her volatile husband is now in control of her career...we have no idea why either! The announcement came two weeks ago when Five Pesky Kids Records announced the opening of 'Pesky Management' (wise choice of name) which saw Riley Hamilton become manager of SYNCO as well as the other Weekend members take on the role of manager for other pop acts. Since Billy was hired as her manager, we have saw Andrea chop off her locks, throw out her entire wardrobe and she has also been pictured heading to the gym everyday and a slight drop in weight is rather noticeable. Is Andrea becoming Billy's puppet? Is this a collaborative effort? Maybe Andrea just wanted to try something different as she now has a new manager? One thing is for sure, it is going to be great watching it all unfold.

Check out the hot new promo clip below! The commercial can also be viewed as a VEVO ad as well as during breaks on music channels. Please leave you comments below and tell us what you think about the 'new Andrea'.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/01/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 31/01/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 01/02/2014(UTC), Walton on 01/02/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 01/02/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3072 Posted : 31 January 2014 11:30:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

mariko: you mean adam did not use the literal meaning of "hit that" this time? poor girl should count her blessings.

erica: new andrea is cute! i really like the shorter hair,it makes her look tough.

nina: i'd never have my husband manage me. well,outside the bedroom,love.

erica:im sure he can barely manage you in there.

nina:i certainly dont make it easy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 31/01/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3073 Posted : 01 February 2014 02:42:21(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Nadia: I really respect Andrea for bouncing back with a confident attitude and a bold new look and can relate to her situation in many ways, hopefully this is what she wants and isn't being forced into it. I've been that fragile girl who was overlooked at one point, before managing to rise above it all and pave out a career for myself, it's not easy to do and I really admire her for that much. Congrats on the great album and all the success, sweetie! Looking forward to more from you this year.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 01/02/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3074 Posted : 01 February 2014 07:34:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

I'm going to be bringing back the 'So True, So False' segment for CU but I'm going to only do 5 stories this time so if you want your character featured in it, just PM me with a picture and the story, also telling me if it's true or false. It's first come first served so the first 5 I get will be it and then I'll do the same another week.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 01/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 01/02/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 01/02/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 01/02/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 01/02/2014(UTC), Tman on 02/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Tman  
#3075 Posted : 02 February 2014 03:54:59(UTC)
Tman

Man
United States

Was thanked: 117 time(s) in 82 post(s)
New Police investigation Reveals shocking evidence

UserPostedImage

Police announce in a press conference that there was a timer on the Pyrotechnics that went off, injuring 4 people 2 weeks ago in North Carolina. 2 Days ago, Culture Uncut reported that 2 lawsuits were filed against the Leopard Five's Record Label Starr Records. Luke Starr, Owner of the company, assured people that Starr Records had nothing to do with the disaster and they would never put human life in danger. What time the timer was set to is unknown, and police say they plan to figure it out within the next week. Luke Starr face 4.5 million dollars in lawsuits if found guilty, which would cause the closure of the small record label.

More on the story as it develops.

Active People:

James 'Deadeye' Baulschoff
Raymond Lyzakyan
Lucas Kyargo
Zeke Azako
Matthew Ray Vaughn

Inactive People:

John Baulschoff
John Buck
Sam Bell
Christina Baulschoff
Geoff Rodriguez

thanks 2 users thanked Tman for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 02/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 02/02/2014(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3076 Posted : 02 February 2014 04:22:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada von Wannemaker-Hess Gives Birth
Erich Hess is now a father. Lord help us.
UserPostedImage

If you were on Twitter last night, you probably caught the conversation between Ada and Erich where they discussed Ada wanting to go rollerblading, which somehow turned into them discussing how they were going to "jostle [Ada] into labor," leaving nothing to the imagination of what they might have meant by that. Well, I suppose it worked because - ta da! - this morning, February 1st, Erich Hess and Ada von Wannemaker became parents to a daughter, whom they named Marlena Renata Hess. Look out, world. Another member of the Hess clan has been added.

Of course, this isn't the first Hess baby to arrive this year. It was less than a month ago that Erica Hess' spouse, Natalya Hess, gave birth to a daughter in their home in Japan while being brutally attack and murdered by Takeshi Sato, who kidnapped the child - Takara Svetlana - but was quickly found later when Takeshi Sato's mother claimed to have heard a baby crying in her son's room. Erich and Ada's baby, however, had a much less turbulent arrival into the world.

It was an absolutely complication-free delivery with Ada being - according to one of the nurses on staff at the - "one of the most courteous new mothers to ever be in our hallways. When the contractions would come, she would let out these little squeals of pain and then immediately apologize to all of the staff in the room. After the delivery, she asked if one of us would go to the room next to hers and apologize to patient in there for her screaming during the experience. She was on a few painkillers at the time, of course, but it was still pretty adorable."

So there it is. If you would have told us a couple years ago that Erich Hess was about to bring a child into the world, we would have immediately called DHS, but since his marriage to Ada, he's seemed to have calmed down immensely and now we're even looking forward to seeing how this kid will turn out in the years to come. But maybe we're just being optimistic.
thanks 5 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
Tman on 02/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/02/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 02/02/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 02/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 02/02/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3077 Posted : 02 February 2014 04:32:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Bianca: Congrats to my good friend! Welcome to the Parenting club :P I'm still expecting you all for Sunday dinner, just take your time ;)

Hayden: Oh I thought you popped it out already? Well congratulations! You have responsibility now, god save us all. I'm just playing, you two will be...some parents. I'm expecting that child to already have greased up hair and a wonderful sense of humor.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#3078 Posted : 02 February 2014 04:36:32(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Quote:
Bianca: Congrats to my good friend! Welcome to the Parenting club :P I'm still expecting you all for Sunday dinner, just take your time ;)

Ada: Oh, thank you very much, Frau Bianca. Perhaps our children will be friends someday, yes? :)

Quote:
Hayden: Oh I thought you popped it out already? Well congratulations! You have responsibility now, god save us all. I'm just playing, you two will be...some parents. I'm expecting that child to already have greased up hair and a wonderful sense of humor.

Ada: Danke, Herr Hayden. :) I am sure we will both do the best we can and be some parents indeed.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3079 Posted : 02 February 2014 04:47:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Bianca: That would be wonderful! I'm sure my sweet Luca would love to meet Marlena, such a beautiful name as well.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#3080 Posted : 02 February 2014 05:08:32(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Quote:
Bianca: That would be wonderful! I'm sure my sweet Luca would love to meet Marlena, such a beautiful name as well.

Ada: Oh, thank you! She is named after the late great Marlene Dietrich. :) I am so excited for them to meet when Marlena is old enough to have some semblance of social manners. I am afraid all she does now is sleep and cry. Very rude. ;)
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 02/02/2014(UTC)