logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<153154155156157>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#3081 Posted : 02 February 2014 15:41:12(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17930 time(s) in 10422 post(s)
Erich: tv lied to me. Ada's hard work bringing marlena into this world wasnt profanity filled outtakes from the exorcist. She was just as angelic as the story here. Marlena....oh marlena is just perfect. What can I say? Ada and I do good work.

Erica: congrats you guys! I am soooo happy for you. I cannot wait to meet marlena.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 02/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#3082 Posted : 02 February 2014 23:14:21(UTC)
Matticus

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
SOON TO BE MR & MRS GRIFFIN!
UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

The young couple have kept things fairly quiet over recent months in terms of their love life, but we did all know that Miss Dixon was soon to become Mrs Griffin, just we hadn't realised quite how soon! It is rumoured that their is going to be a quiet ceremony with just family and close friends on the morning of Sunday 9th February 2014, and there is going to be a large party which is more than likely going to be filled to the brim with celebrities!

News broke a few weeks ago of a surprise pregnancy, and we are glad to say that there is no major sign of a baby bump just yet! So Melva is still going to look fabulous as she takes her last steps down the isle as Miss Dixon and becomes the one and only Mrs Griffin! No News yet on whether baby Griffin is to be a boy or a girl - keep your eyes peeled for more info!

OOC: There will probably be an interactive thread on Sunday 9th so that everybody can get together and party! Feel free to all get involved, everyone is invited!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
thanks 6 users thanked Matticus for this useful post.
erich hess on 02/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/02/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/02/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 03/02/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 05/02/2014(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3083 Posted : 03 February 2014 02:28:15(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Carmen: Oh hooray! Carmen does love weddings! Congratulations!
thanks 2 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
Matticus on 03/02/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/02/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3084 Posted : 03 February 2014 02:49:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jade: Awww, this is some refreshing news from the usually depressing/disturbing ones. Congratulations on everything :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Matticus on 03/02/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 03/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#3085 Posted : 03 February 2014 09:22:30(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Tom Orgsen releases new project!

The Enlightened is his new metal band
and they are ready to storm the world!

UserPostedImage
The brand new extreme metal band!

The Enlightened launched their Official Website today. It is the new project of well-known metal vocalist (and now, guitarist) Tom Orgsen who is remembered as the founding member and leader of black metal band REÄLM which disbanded in 2012.

Where has been him for the last years? Check it out!

UserPostedImage
Orgsen looks like a brutal insane, but he is a really talented musician.

Tom Orgsen wrote:
The idea was to mix several genres, not being just a black metal band. With this project I can write everything I want, it's way different than REÄLM, where everything was symphonic black metal oriented, I take influences from a lot of genres: Death, Black, Progressive, Thrash and mix it with Symphonic, folk, neo-classical and orchestral elements. We have a lot of layered vocals work but we have clean vocals too. The Enlightened is has a lot of middle-eastern and northern influences in its music. You know, I don't like my music being labeled so I won't like to call it Black or Death Metal, but if you force me to call our genre, I would say it's something like "Experimental Progressive Extreme Metal", it's better to call us just a Heavy band...It all began as a solo project but some months ago I realized I couldn't do everything so I called two great musicians to join me on this journey, but it's still my project, I write and compose everything. I'm really excited with it, it's a lot more ambitious than my past bands, we have a lot of experimental tunes. The lyrics are based on several topics, from mythology to Crowley and Lovecraft works."

It marks the return of Tom Orgsen to the metal scene after two years 'on darkness' and we are really looking forward to this new project. He has to prove he is not a 'one-hit' musician, he needs to surpass the work he did with REÄLM. We think he is totally capable, but we'll see...

Edited by user 03 February 2014 09:25:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 3 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/02/2014(UTC), Tman on 04/02/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 05/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3086 Posted : 04 February 2014 04:06:38(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Tisha Jackson Rocks Superbowl Halftime Show!

UserPostedImage

The Pop/R&B Star came swinging last night in iconic performance watched by millions at home.

After watching the first hour of what turned out to be a dismal Superbowl match up in the eyes of many between the Seahawks and the Broncos where the Seahawks won 43 to an embarassing 8. The twists and turns, and come backs of past Superbowl matchups seemed to be missing but there was actually one highlight of the night for millions. That turned out to be this years Halftime performance watch by millions by superstar Tisha Jackson! The pop diva known for being controversial, opinionated and big figure in music brought out the big guns last night. Tisha had been keeping the performance under raps with rumors of her performing surfaced late last year but was never really confirmed or denied. Fans were however sent into a frenzy when a banner reading "Tisha Jackson - Halftime Performer" was displayed in big lights on the official SuperBowl XLVIIII website. Fans and celebrities flocked to twitter to speak of Tisha's appearence as a large anticipation was built leading up to her performance.

Say what you want about the star who is either loved or hated, one cannot deny the energy of a true icon Tisha displayed from the very start of her performance as over 70 backup dancers carried her out on a throne as big lights and smoke filled the stage while Tisha's early hit "Flashy Lights (Pose For The Camera) blared over the sound system. Throughout the performance Tisha exuded so much energy and overall prowress that one could not deny that it was indeed her moment to shine as the 24 year old went through her lengthy catalogue of hits like "Fire cracker, "Fiercest One In Town", "M.I.A" and "History" and material from her latest #1 album "Highway To Redemption".

The highlight of Jackson's performance for us was following her performance of big ballad "Your Queen" which finalized the 15 minute set the huge audience in attendance got on their feet to applaud Jackson's performance at the very end which was massive to say the least. Tisha threw her arms in the air and a genuine smile came upon her face and tears begin to roll down her eyes before she went on to thank everyone. To us, it was actually very nice to see an artist who is always so opinionated and outspoken actually show that they have emotions and is really "human", so to say. Following the performance fans and celebrities like Isabel, Sonyae, and Kidd Amaze just to name a few showed their appreciation for Tisha's performance.

With her Superbowl performance in the books and obviously giving her a big momentum boost, how did Tisha's performance fair with you? Do you feel this was the proper way for Tisha to start her 2014 musically? This was her first appearance since the FREEDOM/Studio 60/Feminism debacle, but thats a whole nother can of worms we dare to open. Tell us what you think!

Edited by user 04 February 2014 06:23:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 04/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 04/02/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 04/02/2014(UTC), Tman on 04/02/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/02/2014(UTC), Walton on 04/02/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 05/02/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 05/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Tman  
#3087 Posted : 04 February 2014 05:07:12(UTC)
Tman

Man
United States

Was thanked: 117 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Deadeye: I see a typo. Seahawks were in it. Either way I enjoyed the halftime performance, and I'm pissed about the way the superbowl ended.
Active People:

James 'Deadeye' Baulschoff
Raymond Lyzakyan
Lucas Kyargo
Zeke Azako
Matthew Ray Vaughn

Inactive People:

John Baulschoff
John Buck
Sam Bell
Christina Baulschoff
Geoff Rodriguez

thanks 1 user thanked Tman for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 04/02/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3088 Posted : 04 February 2014 05:34:35(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: wonderful job from tisha. She has the tendency to piss people off on a personal level, but on stage? You know you love her. She brings it like she is Kevin Costner in the postman.

Nina: ew. I wouldn't fuck Kevin Costner with your asshole,love.

Erica: wait...what?! How does that have anything to so with anything...and why anal with Kevin?

Nina: fucking Kevin Costner is th underground version of "six degrees of Kevin bacon.". And anal because I think you deserve to be ass fucked by Kevin Costner,love. It's simple really.

Erica: no! I refuse to be part of this. I will not be intimate with Kevin Costner! Not on the set of field of dreams,or water world.

Nina: what about dances with wolves?

Erica: well..it was a good period drama...
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Famouss7x7 on 04/02/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3089 Posted : 05 February 2014 03:34:18(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Meet the Duo Behind UNITED Magazine
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

There's a new couple in the music town and they're looking to take the industry by storm, which isn't too hard to believe, as they've started doing it behind the scenes already. Newly-weds Amber Reed, 32, and Thomas Reed, 33, are the creators of UNITED Magazine, a new bi-monthly music magazine that seemed to appear out of nowhere with well-known names such as Ryan Ross Hernandez, Sonyae and Riot's Adam Benjamin attached to it. Millions are apparently being pumped into the UNITED brand and they're already planning an elaborate award show in the coming months to cement their status. Money may not be able to buy happiness, but it sure can get you power.

Of course, these two didn't just appear out of nowhere with their fortunes. Amber Reed is a long-term successful model and also the daughter to now retired legendary Hollywood actor Marcus Kane, who is no doubt helping his daughter live the high-life. She's notorious for having just a little bit of a diva attitude and likes to indulge in the finer things in life... but hey, don't we all? On the other hand, Thomas Reed is a successful talent agent in his own right who has likely racked up a nice sum of money over the years by managing stars such as the multi-platinum selling Nadia Berry, helping to distribute her new album Diamond in the Rough on her own label which he helped to set up, guaranteeing him a nice cut of the profits. He started from the very bottom, but has come a long way over the years in his profession, before taking on this exciting new venture. It's surprising what you can achieve with the right links in this industry, but it looks like Amber and Thomas have got it going pretty well for them right now.

An interview with the couple is set to be featured in the next issue of UNITED Magazine which will give readers an insight into some of the plans they have for the upcoming awards and the rest of this year. We don't know what to make of them thus far, but we're sure opinions will quickly be formed after this interview comes out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 6 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 05/02/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 05/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/02/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 05/02/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/02/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3090 Posted : 05 February 2014 04:29:07(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: My type of people, profiting from someone elses talents while building a brand for yourself. Love.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 05/02/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3091 Posted : 05 February 2014 04:58:36(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Honor: My type of people, profiting from someone elses talents while building a brand for yourself. Love.

Thomas: You would say that, Honor. We're paying you to write reviews for us. ;) But yeah, now that I think about it, that's a pretty good description. No one's gonna pay big bucks to hear me sing to say the least, let's just leave it at that. (laughs)

Amber: Mhmm. When's that show of yours coming, girlfriend? Don't keep me waiting now. We should go for a drink soon, on me. xx
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 05/02/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3092 Posted : 05 February 2014 05:02:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: Of course bosses ;) I do love my paycheck :P Trust me, no one would pay to hear me sing either so I think we're doing well for ourselves and real soon! This Spring to be exact :) Hell yes, you said the magic phrase, "drink, on me."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

GirlSpice on 05/02/2014(UTC)
Offline startedin07nowImhere  
#3093 Posted : 06 February 2014 01:55:36(UTC)
startedin07nowImhere

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Introducing: Josh Williams
Acoustic solo artist set for good year on home shores

UserPostedImage

With February underway and the list of "ones to watch" somewhat in the back of peoples minds, artists who didn't make the "cut" of the initial list often find themselves soaring past the majority of the shortlist who failed to build up any momentum they could have earlier in the year.
One of the artists who could do just that is 25 year old Josh Williams.

A name that may not be on many peoples lips at the moment has made an impact on small venues lately all around the UK but is yet to emulate the success older brother Ollie has had as bassist in Welsh hardcore outfit Smash Up. The younger sibling has been living in London for the past few years as his brother has seen fame all around the world and says it's something that he's now itching to do even more than before with the recent reunion of his brothers band.

After a rather successful UK tour at the end of 2013, the solo artist will go into the studio to work on another EP. The success of the release should start to shape plans for an album. After working with his brothers band-mate and long term friend Dan Servente whilst demoing material during the Smash Up hiatus he finally feels ready to release new material to the world - the last EP the 25 year old released coming in mid-2012, so not before time many would feel!

Despite starting playing guitar around the same time as his older brother, the difference between the two Welshmen in terms of career statistics are staggering, however an advantage for the younger of the two is the time that he took learning the ropes with several different instruments giving his music the edge when it comes to writing material.

UserPostedImage

Name: Josh Williams
DOB: 13th November 1988 (age 25)
Instruments: Guitar, bass, vocals, keyboard, drums
Genre: Acoustic/Folk/Indie
Years Active: 2008 - present
Albums Released: 0
EPs Released: 2
Biggest Concert Attendance: 3,000 (support slot)

UserPostedImage

Name: Ollie Williams
DOB: 22nd August 1985 (age 28)
Instruments: Bass, guitar
Genre: (Smash Up) Hardcore/Rock/Metal
Years Active: 2004 - present
Albums Released: 5
EPs Released: 2
Biggest concert attendance: 85,000 (Aftermath festival 2009)

With new material and shows imminent for Josh and a big year ahead for Ollie, it could be an interesting and exciting year for the Williams family.
My Artists:

SMASH UP
Hardcore/Rock
Crowns out now

JOSH WILLIAMS
Acoustic/Folk/Indie
On tour now
"Overdue" EP released July 14th 2014
thanks 6 users thanked startedin07nowImhere for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 06/02/2014(UTC), Tman on 06/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 06/02/2014(UTC), Matticus on 06/02/2014(UTC), Hellspawn on 06/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3094 Posted : 08 February 2014 04:48:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Is This The End? Already?

UserPostedImage

Rock superstar James Urie and his pop star wife Gemma Urie are reportedly very close to a divorce!

That's right! Hot news coming to Culture Uncut this week after what seemed to be quite a quiet week in our industry and on our website to be quite honest. Anyway, back in September of 2012 James and Gemma Urie shocked the world when they unveiled that they were married. All the while we had no idea that they were ever dating! That's because the duo were keeping their relationship a secret since meeting eachother on the set of Starfactory back in 2012 where Gemma was competing with her now defunct girlband, Lashes, where they also failed to reach the final. The two dated for about three weeks and then got married? Sounds a bit quick right? When they were finally confirmed to be married people quickly formed opinions about whether or not their relationship was destined for greatness or failure, and today we might actually have an answer.

A source EXTREMELY close to both James and Gemma have leaked us some very informative information on the state of James and Gemma's relationship and marriage, and from them, the Uries are not doing very well at all. Remember back in 2012? How the both of them use to spill out onto twitter about how much love they had for eachother, guess spilled out? But no, the source says there's much more to the story and for the sake of their identity and safety, we will just called our source "Mary". When speaking to us, Mary had this to say:

Quote:
James and Gemma are very close to a break up. It kills me to have to tell Culture Uncut this but I am tired of them making people perceive them as being happily ever after and they are not. Things are really bad for them, they haven't even be speaking. James has a lot of personal demons along with himself and family and a massive career. Marrying Gemma did, however make him a bit better. And Gemma, well she's starting up her career and its starting to strain them not being able to see each other. And plus, its been hurting Gemma ever since Natalya passed away. It made it worse that she died without mending her relationship with her. They're just not doing good whatsoever. And what makes it worse? They fight all the time. Screaming and yelling at eachother, but no one would ever know this because they try their best to keep away from social networking, which was all James. James is so controlling, he wants everything all his way and never gave Gemma freedom. Gemma is also controlling and was very jealous, he wasn't even allowed to keep his ex girlfriend Serenity Scott on twitter or keep any contact with her. She monitored him, and he monitored her. That's the main issue, and neither of them can take it anymore.

Is that so? Just after a year of marriage are James and Gemma really going to divorce ? James released his critically acclaimed and successful album "The Recovery" in October of 2013 and recently finished his tour but has since been confirmed as a headliner for Warped. Gemma, who has been readying the official launch of her own solo career for a while now is featured on mister B's newest single "Involuntary Memories". But what does this mean for them now? Alimony? We know that James is the big money maker out of the couple, does this mean this is just the beginning of what can be a nasty divorce? We also see that both have returned to social networking further confirming "Mary's" allegations".... Or are we just jumping the gun?

What do you think about these two? Did you feel that this would have happened eventually, and if so. Who's side are you on?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 5 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 08/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 08/02/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 08/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 08/02/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 08/02/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3095 Posted : 08 February 2014 05:01:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Ryan: Marriage? I really not ready for that, but growing apart just happens sometimes.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 08/02/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3096 Posted : 08 February 2014 05:03:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica:...oh. Now I feel totally shitty for taking pleasure in this.

Nina: as well you should,love. Marriages falling apart are no laughing matter.

Erica: well...yeah. But..Gemma..and Natalya...

Nina: so? Two wrongs don't make a right. Grow up,Erica. Damn.

Erica: you are right,nina. Gemma,I know things were...tense with Natalya and you. But I would imagine eventually things would have mended. She was capable of forgiving most anything.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#3097 Posted : 08 February 2014 05:11:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott: Well shit. I always thought these two could be the new Scott and Gia. They both have the looks for it. Shame.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3098 Posted : 08 February 2014 05:15:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: I said they wouldn't last like the week if their marriage announcement.

Gia: Um, new Scott and Gia? We're not that old to beed replacements already. Fyi, they wouldn't have even been in the top 10.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#3099 Posted : 08 February 2014 05:20:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott: I'm 30, woman. I'm basically over the hill. I need to start looking for the heir to my throne ;) who would be your choice then?
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3100 Posted : 08 February 2014 05:23:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia: Brangelina. Without the puffer fish add ons. You and Brad can pull off the jesus hair well.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage