logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<155156157158159>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#3121 Posted : 17 February 2014 14:05:35(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17930 time(s) in 10422 post(s)
erica:lolo is nutty and i just adore her. deadlines were meant to be bent over and made your bitch.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 17/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#3122 Posted : 17 February 2014 18:07:52(UTC)
Matticus

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
@Reported Failure Story
Jack Straw: I think this is possibly the worst news I could have possibly heard. RIP Reported Failure. Your masterpieces will be looked back on for years with a smile and happy heart. Good luck in the future gentlemen.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline genocidal king  
#3123 Posted : 17 February 2014 18:20:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott RH: Reported Failure was, without a doubt, the most exciting and alternative band on this planet. Bar none. Some of my favourite albums around and it will be a sad loss to the industry if they aren't around anymore. Time for the young guns to get up to the plate and start swinging true.

Kai: World needs more Lotus, for real. Also, Sarojini is my favourite name on this earth. Even more than Kai, and that's saying something ;)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
kandii on 17/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#3124 Posted : 18 February 2014 02:14:13(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Bill Owens: Shit, those are bad news...Reported Failure was one of the best bands ever! They have released some of my favourite albums and it's really sad to see they are over. RIP to one of the most-important rock bands ever.
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
Offline Tman  
#3125 Posted : 18 February 2014 22:05:44(UTC)
Tman

Man
United States

Was thanked: 117 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Deadeye: Every time I just start getting into a band, this happens!

John Baulschoff: You've liked them for years, unfortunetly for me.

Deadeye: That just makes the split worse.

John Baulschoff: At least I don't have to worry about you getting us arrested. Remember when you beat the guy with a pipe for the new album?

Deadeye: Good times.

Luke Starr: Reported Failure will be missed. I think I can speak for my whole Record Company on that one.

Sam Bell: Well, I'll go kill myself now. Nothing good to live for.
Active People:

James 'Deadeye' Baulschoff
Raymond Lyzakyan
Lucas Kyargo
Zeke Azako
Matthew Ray Vaughn

Inactive People:

John Baulschoff
John Buck
Sam Bell
Christina Baulschoff
Geoff Rodriguez

Offline erich hess  
#3126 Posted : 22 February 2014 03:37:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich hess. Erich hess never changes.

Quote:
UserPostedImage erich hess

Generic music web show 32: it's been quite sometime since erich hess has granted an interview,and we are lucky to have him!

Erich: you had me?! It must not have been very good. I can't even remember it happening....or maybe it WAS that good. *scratches chin thoughtfully* wait...do I always open with that joke?

Generic music web show 32: it's fairly common for you,yes.

Erich: I'm a fucking classic. YES! Take that Ohio 4 H club! You know why. *he glares*

Generic music web show 32:um...rumor is you have cleaned yourself up after the birth of your daughter.

Erich: cleaned up? Nah. I was fairly clean afterwards. Ada delivered like a human. Not a fucking log flume ride. I do wash my hands a bit more now. If I get pomade on the baby again,Ada's going to "pomade me" . I don't know what that is,but it sounds pretty fun. I guess she is as ready as I am to *ahem* get back on the job.

Generic music web show 32: no! I mean to say you have given up drugs . Is it true,erich hess is drug free?

Erich: there was a time when my urine was sold as a drug at truck stops around America. I had a nice little cottage industry going. Why a 20 ounce of uncle Erich's old Tyme elixir could fetch near a whole dollar! But alas,all things can't last. I'm sober as a judge and three times as likely to be clad in a wig and a robe. I'm Joan Crawford playing Norman bates' mother!

Generic music web show 32: uh...why are you still weird?

Erich: well, I did save 15% by switching to geico. That damn gecko is convincing as hell. But I still find it hard to believe that he is el Greco reincarnated. Sure,he is cute and all. But can he paint Saturn devouring his children? I fucking doubt it. That's what I say about that. And you can take that to the bank. *taps his temple knowingly*

Generic music web show 32: .....ok.some sort of product placement? Hold on erich, it seems we have a caller. Go ahead,caller.

Erich: the fuck?! Telling me to hold on? *shrugs his shoulders* when in Rome....*grips the arms of his chair tightly*

Erica hess via satellite: your mom is a product placement!

Generic music web show 32: really,erich? Having your friends call the show?

Erich: what can I say? I have a troupe of Ninjas ready to deploy insults at a moments notice.

Erica hess via satellite: oh! Because I am Japanese,I have to be a ninja?! Fuck you,erich!

Erich: go sit on a carrot,Erica!

Erica hess via satellite: yeah? Why don't you find yourself a spin cycle!!! *hangs up*

Generic music web show 32: well, that was odd

Erich:you owe Erica a sandwich. That's her standard appearance cost. She prefers toasted subs. Will this be cash,check ,or credit?

Generic music web show 32: I am not buying a sandwich for her! She called me!

Erich: you picked up. Sorry,standard contract stuff.
It's right there,clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drink..... Hold on. There is another caller. Omaha,you're on the air!

Generic music web show 32: guests can't take calls!

Erica hess via satellite: two sandwiches! *giggles and hangs up*

Generic music web show 32: *sighs* you aren't going to answer any questions,are you?

Erich: I have answered everything you have thrown at me,roger clemens.its the bottom of 9th and I'm on deck.swinging for the fences like Casey jones.

Generic music web show 32: are you serious about anything?

Erich: I'm serious about mufflers.

Generic music web show 32: The war bride has been off the touring scene for a long time. Karoliena even worked at chaos records for a while. Did you guys quietly call it a day?

Erich: anything is possible with enough lube and determination. We just all have a lot going on right now. Our drummer is a respected neurosurgeon in the Australian zoo. So we are really at his mercy when it comes to touring and whatnot. Would you want a boa constrictor to lose the use of his legs just because we were touring!!

Generic music web show 32: um,erich?snakes don't have legs.

Erich: not with that train of thought,they won't.

Generic music web show 32:....Erich hess,ladies and gentlemen! The one man fever dream.

Erich: what! I didn't get to tell one of my old show biz stories! It was a good one about the time I walked in on Richard Simmons and Denise Austin going at it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 5 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 22/02/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/02/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/02/2014(UTC), Walton on 22/02/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3127 Posted : 22 February 2014 05:43:55(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd, Jordan, Ryan:....

Ryan: What did I just listen too?

Kidd: Well, that's Erich you should expect anything to happen.

Jordan: Um, I'm just lost?

Kidd: ANYTHING!!!! *Ahem* anything. ^^

OOC: Funny as always

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 22/02/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3128 Posted : 22 February 2014 06:00:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: anything! If you haven't seen "deliverance", this will all be new to you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 22/02/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3129 Posted : 24 February 2014 12:28:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Breaking News

UserPostedImage

Rapper Kidd Amaze Hospitalize

All is not well on the keep calm tour as TJ cousins Aka: Kidd Amaze collapsed after the preforming and was sent to a local hospital. Once there he was treated for having low blood sugar and mild nutrition. Later we find that TJ had trouble holding food and was place on Parental Nutrition Drip as they look for the cause of him not being able to eat, or contain his food. While he still have places to go on his tour it is uncertain if he is going to be able to finish. The 20 year old traveling across the country as has trouble like this once before, as he was younger but but as of right now we don't know the cause of his collapse.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 24/02/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 24/02/2014(UTC), erich hess on 24/02/2014(UTC), kandii on 24/02/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3130 Posted : 24 February 2014 13:09:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:oooh "collapse" is showbiz for "too many drugs".

nina: or herpes.

erica: you can collapse from herpes?

nina:sure . if they are mega herpe,love. usually these are regulated to the whore houses of calcutta,but occasionally they make their way west.

erica:mmm. calcuttan whore houses.

nina:um...did you hear what i just said about them?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3131 Posted : 25 February 2014 02:10:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
THE DEBACLE CONTINUES: Vicious pop singer Gemma confirms that her and rock star James Urie are OVER!

UserPostedImage
What's even odder is that she called us herself!

JUICY GOSSIP we got here for you today over at Culture Uncut! Now, if Gemma Urie...well I guess we should just call her 'Gemma' isn't shooting men dead in music videos, she's also making beloved rock star James Urie's life a living hell or is it the other way around? 2 weeks ago we covered a very much true article where a source told us that they were experiencing turbulence. If you didn't believe us before then after you have to now. Well by now you definitely know who Gemma and James Urie are. Trial of tape maybe? On one side we have the less popular Gemma [Kane] who was the lead singer of short lived Lashes' girlband who really just had her big break after her vocals on mister_b's "Involuntary Memories" earned her worldwide notoriety. On the other hand, we have the very much more established James Urie who has gained alot of respect over the years and has climbed his way up to becoming one of alternatives music's most sought after musicians. His lastest album "The Recovery", which was released in October of 2013 scored him three #1 singles [Farewell, Retaliate & Won't Be Sleeping Alone].

UserPostedImage
We've tried reaching out to James Urie in the past, but he has never gotten back to us

We covered a story involving James and Gemma a few weeks ago after a source let us in on their marriage problems but it seems that those weren't lies! Gemma called us [Culture Uncut] just hours ago herself confirming that her and James are definitely over! And even went onto talk about Veronica of BCStyle! We have the footage below, you be the judge.

UserPostedImage

We here are already loving 2014. It is is already becoming an eventful year. This has been the first time we were in fact told by a celebrity themselves some juicy stuff. Its actually Gemma on the phone people, so do not try and dispute it? This is quite interesting and I want to see how this pans out next. What about a divorce? What agreement did these two sign? We need to get on the phone with Gemma...... (Gemma call us!)

So what do you all think about this though? Do you not blame Gemma for having totally enough? Or do you think she is wrong for her recent actions. Is she trying to sabotage hunk James Urie? Let us know how you feel below!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/02/2014(UTC), Hellspawn on 25/02/2014(UTC), kandii on 28/02/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3132 Posted : 25 February 2014 02:27:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica:option c? Gemma is on drugs and is going fucking nuts.please be option c. I love a good druggie and crazed story. I'd like to say I would to say I'd be her drug partner,but Natalya would appear and kick my ass if I did.

Nina: so....fucking Nichole is ok,but doing drugs with Gemma would incur the ghostly wrath of natalya,love?

Erica: exactly.

Chloe: so James is single now...interesting.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#3133 Posted : 25 February 2014 03:16:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kidd: Ouch, sorry to hear about that they were really close.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 25/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Tman  
#3134 Posted : 28 February 2014 04:01:53(UTC)
Tman

Man
United States

Was thanked: 117 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Deadeye Fires More Hatred at Hero(In)

UserPostedImage
"People say I'm not all there. And they're probably right. But I have the mentality to realize that the ignorance of Hero(In) to sing an anti-soldier song is wrong. It is more than wrong, it's absolute bullshit." Deadeye Baulschoff.

After disappearing for a week. Reporters caught up with Leopard Five guitarist James 'Deadeye' Baulschoff. In which he agreed to do a suprise interview. Which goes like this.

Interviewer: I'm here with Deadeye Baulschoff from the Leopard Five. Good morning Deadeye.

Deadeye: Hey.

Int: First things first. Hero(In).... the song you guys played at the Just a Dose festival. Why?

Deadeye: Well, we had to get our anger out in some aspect.

Int: Do you still hold anger about the song of Hero(In)'s?

Deadeye: The song is the puzzle, the band is just a piece.

Int: Can you explain what you just said?

Deadeye: People say I'm not all there. And they're probably right. But I have the mentality to realize that the ignorance of Hero(In) to sing an anti-soldier song is wrong. It is more than wrong, it's absolute bullshit.

Int: Yes, but what do you mean by the puzzle?

Deadeye: What I mean is we were fine with the band before this song. There was no tension before this song. The song is the problem. There have been many asshole bands who think that soldiers are worthless. Well guess what, they can suck it.

Int: Anything you like to say to Hero(In)?

Deadeye: Yes. If they want to confront me face to face instead of hiding behind their computers, I'll be at Clearwater Florida. Watching Spring Training games. So come and cross that line Hero(In). I dare you.

Int: Now about the new album....

That was the section of the interview where Deadeye obviously calls Hero(In) out. After this interview, all of Deadeye's Social Media accounts have been quiet. Nothing has been said from Deadeye. But we can confirm he was in Clearwater. Watching the Phillies vs. Blue Jays game.

Active People:

James 'Deadeye' Baulschoff
Raymond Lyzakyan
Lucas Kyargo
Zeke Azako
Matthew Ray Vaughn

Inactive People:

John Baulschoff
John Buck
Sam Bell
Christina Baulschoff
Geoff Rodriguez

thanks 2 users thanked Tman for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 28/02/2014(UTC), kandii on 28/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#3135 Posted : 01 March 2014 00:45:10(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
10 Minutes with Ryan Williams
We caught up with the frontman of PURE, to originally discuss their new album, but things got a little heated and swayed slightly.

UserPostedImage

PURE have recently announced that their second album titled 'Night Moves', will be released on the 5th of May. Along with that, they released 'Slow Down', the first single from the record which hasn't received massive airplay. PURE will be releasing the upcoming album themselves, and drummer Nick Cohen co-produced it alongside Camden-based producer Faris Rutherford.

We caught up with Ryan Williams, the confident charismatic frontman to talk about PURE and the new direction they have decided to take on this record.

CU: Ryan, it's been a long time since we've seen you, what have you been up to?

RW: Well, obviously i've been in the studio working on our second album for the past couple of months. I've also had a bit of free time to travel quite a bit and do some work with other artists. But it's been mostly working on the album.

CU: The album is due out May 5th, right? What does the title mean?

RW: Uhh, nothing special really. I suppose it is in reference to sex, but not solemnly. I mean, everything we do more or less happens at night. And im a massive fan of black and white and the whole aesthetic it brings with it. It shows a completely different emotion, something much more real. But I don't know, it's heard to explain.

CU: You recently premièred new track 'Slow Down', it featured heavy electronics, will the new album have more songs like that?

RW: I've always said we're a guitar band. But I love electronic and certain types of hip hop too. I get a lot of influences, in fact, I would say im influenced more by electronic music than I am rock. The album is a bit different, but who wants the same album remade again really.

CU: So we can expect a tour soon?

RW: All will be announced in due course.

CU: You're known as a bit of a twitter warrior. You've got a massive following of people who worship your honest and sometimes funny tweets. Tell me about it?

RW: I don't know. It's a bit weird knowing it to be honest, knowing that people are waiting for you to type 140 characters. It's pretty cool though at the same time. I don't know, I think i've just been around a bit now to know that you can say whatever the fuck you like.

CU: You recently featured on Nadia Berry's new album, on a track called 'Homesick', how was that for you?

RW: That was incredible. I've featured on a few peoples records now, but Nadia goes right to the top in terms of sheer musicianship. I had a wonderful time working with her, she taught me quite a bit and the whole process was so organic. I wouldn't rule out another collaboration sometime in the near future. The only other person that could rival her is ironically, Mark Talley. He was another genius to work with.

CU: The two of you seem to get along very well?

RW: (laughs) I see where this going. It's really weird though. When I just started out with Misery Loves Company, we had this little like, good luck message from Nadia. We all melted. Me and the other boys crushed on her so hard in our early days. TO be honest, I still.. we still do! She's a babe.

CU: You've been out of the media spotlight recently, why?

RW: Because it's all got too boring and predictable. I mean, I don't know who has recently released any music but I could name you 5 artists who will definitely be in the top 10. It's too predictable, and that's unfortunate. I recently said to some interviewee, who asked me what advice i'd give to bands starting up, I could only answer with, be a fucking nutjob. You don't get anywhere in this industry unless your fucking someone famous, a massive prick, drop dead beautiful, best friends with someone famous or an absolute idiot on twitter.

CU: Very cynical view there.

RW: It's true. I've been called a pretentious fuck so much but it's completely true. Who you know, will make a massive difference to your career. Record labels are there for exploiting you only and taking your money.

CU: On that note, we have to wrap this interview up. Thanks for the time, Ryan.

DOWNLOAD PURE'S NEW SINGLE 'SLOW DOWN' NOW.
PURE - 'NIGHT MOVES' RELEASED MAY 5TH.

Edited by user 01 March 2014 00:46:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

retired x
thanks 3 users thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 01/03/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 01/03/2014(UTC)
Offline Squeege  
#3136 Posted : 01 March 2014 12:02:49(UTC)
Squeege

Man

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 189 post(s)
Johnny: Erich Hess, is the only thing that matters. He's everything that is right and wrong with this country.

Hennessy: He's got sauce. Attitude. I love him like a divorced woman loves alimony checks.
UserPostedImage]

Owner of: Nobody's Darlings

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Ezra "Zeke" James

The Train Jumpers

Hennessy Daniels
thanks 1 user thanked Squeege for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/03/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3137 Posted : 02 March 2014 05:17:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel To Headline iTunes Festival at SXSW

UserPostedImage

From relaxing on the beach to releasing her debut EP to headlining the iTunes Festival at SXSW, Isabel's month is probably going a lot better than most. As March makes its way in, it's promised to be filled with new music and of course the EP that's been very much waited for after it's announcement. So far she's dropped two singles from it already, Do What You Do and Release, gathering herself new attention as she slowly but surely vies for the attention of a more adult and mature audience. But first, before she gets ready to launch herself into some more promo for the release, Izzy decided to hit up the beach this weekend with a few friends. The group were having a small party on Friday afternoon and then had a nice bonfire Friday night. Izzy looked relaxed and laid back as she sported some very short cut off jean shorts and a white tank top. She didn't look too amused at the paps were following her and her friends but she continued on with her day.

UserPostedImage
[Izzy and her friend, Roselyn Torres, on the beach]

Later on though, she changed into a gorgeous bikini which worked wonders on her amazing figure! It's probably the most skin we've seen from the singer and we're huge fans of it. Although it was sexy, Izzy didn't give off that sexy vibe as she was just trying to enjoy her time with her friends before her busy schedule kicked in. One of the many perks about the bikini? Can you say she looked 'BOOTYful?' Honestly, Izzy must have grown curvier over the night because we've not noticed how in shape and hot her body has turned out. All that dancing has done her body right! Again, she seemed to ignore the paps and her friends seemed to be having a good time as well. There were no signs of RRH being there, although the couple did get to spend some time together after Valentine's Day due to her being in Australia on V-Day for her best friend, Jennifer Armstrong's wedding to Scott Wellington.

UserPostedImage

Her debut EP is about to be released and she was announced as one of the headliners for the iTunes Festival at SXSW in Austin, Texas this year. Izzy will join the ranks of some high profiled artists who have performed at the iTunes festival like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, P!nk, and even Yasmine Kiambang who stunned with her beautiful performance last year. The festival takes place a week before EP is rumored to be released but sources say she'll be performing all of the songs from the EP as well as some of her hits and fan favorite songs. The 5 day festival will consist of other big acts in music such as Imagine Dragons, Kendrick Lamar, Coldplay, and Keith Urban. Izzy will perform on Saturday, March 15th which is also the last day of the festival. Another fellow pop singer, Kourtney Steele, will also be making a performance there as well. In the meantime, she's been hitting up Beverly Hills for some shopping and preparing for the upcoming weeks.

UserPostedImage
[Izzy and friends shopping in Beverly Hills]

So with all the Izzy news are you excited to see her performance in 2 weeks and hear her EP? We for one cannot wait!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 02/03/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 02/03/2014(UTC), kandii on 02/03/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 02/03/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 02/03/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3138 Posted : 08 March 2014 17:11:25(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
CHLOE SETS US UP FOR ALBUM WITH A TRIPLE SINGLE RADIO RELEASE!

UserPostedImage
The versatile songstress will be releasing three very different singles this week in preparation for her long awaited album release.

The Chloe Empire is really in for a treat this week as their head lady in charge, Urban/Pop star Chloe gets ready to release her long awaited album "Born Free" that has been anticipated for a long time coming now. With tracklist changes and a string of successful single releases but no official album release date, many wondered if Chloe's album would ever see the light of day with most betting that it wouldn't. However, never underestimate an underdog. Chloe returned just three months ago with massive rap track "Gods Of Thunder" that stayed atop the charts for two weeks once again giving her mystical album "Born Free" momentum. Luckily, Born Free is no longer a mystical album as Chloe has officially given the album a release date [March 16th,2014] and has begin streaming tracks from the versatile album that is a follow up to her 2011 debut "Different Elements Of Chloe". In celebration and in anticipation for the new album's official release, Chloe and her management have created a radio promotion to set her fans up for the album's release by sending three different tracks from the album to impact radio tomorrow. This is not the first time Chloe has has multiple tracks on the radio and probably won't be the last, but you'll be hearing a lot of Chloe for the next few weeks as the starlet menaces her way back to top after a few delays, but what is so compelling about the rapper and singer is that her versatility has always kept her afloat, with Chloe being able to rap and sing over a pop or urban beat easily. In preparation for Born Free, us here at Culture Uncut can give you a bit of information about these three new singles.

UserPostedImage
The first, and our personal favorite is "The One". The track will service mainstream and rhythmic radio stations around the globe. The fun Reggae fusion pop banger begins with a low-slung, reggae-tinged verse that soon morphs into a guitar-heavy, chorus that sounds so good that it can instantly get stuck in your head with Chloe oozing personality belting out Oh woah oh oh here I go Oh woah oh oh here I go (thought you were the one)|Oh woah oh oh 'bout to blow. This is for Chloe fans who love the "mainstream" half of the English star and want a radio friendly single that they can blast out their cars or in their headphones.

UserPostedImage
If you didn't think Chloe was versatile by now then at this point its time for you to give in. The second song to service radio, this time on Urban Radio is "B*tches Ain't Sh*t". We heard this track some weeks ago with Chloe just previewing half of the track finally, the official HQ version sounds better then ever with Chloe rapping over a dark and menacing hip hop club beat that shows off Chloe's skills as a rapper as she calls out the competition with fiery bars that may just shock you coming from Chloe, Chloe makes us a believer with this one.

UserPostedImage
Lastly, Chloe strips down with the seductive "Nothin' But My Heels On'. Is this really Chloe we are listening to? It's really hot. What's to love about this track is that its something that we have never heard in Chloe's past or catalog. For the first time this "cute" diva shows off her true sensuality in a song that is evoked through her use of sexually suggestive lyrics and heavy breathing, adding to the slow, torrid buildup that breaks into a classic guitar solo that rides the song out. Although shocking to hear Chloe sing this, its refreshing to see that that she isn't afraid to dig deeper into who she is and pull something out that we have never heard from her before, in terms of musical subjects. NBMHO will be impacting Contemporary and Urban Radio!

With these new singles to service radio and the record coming out on the 16th, are you happy to see Chloe back in full swing? What single is your favorite? Let us know below!

Edited by user 08 March 2014 17:14:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/03/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/03/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 09/03/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 09/03/2014(UTC), Walton on 10/03/2014(UTC), kandii on 10/03/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 11/03/2014(UTC)
Offline startedin07nowImhere  
#3139 Posted : 10 March 2014 08:30:36(UTC)
startedin07nowImhere

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Josh Williams Set To Release Free EP
Solo artist set to give away new music in coming weeks
UserPostedImage

News has come from Josh Williams that he will be releasing new music for free in the near future. The solo artist has enjoyed a surge in popularity recently in the UK and is set to take his music across the atlantic for the first time this week, something the London based artist has dreamt of since he was a boy.

The 25 year old Welshman has been working away in his home studio for the past few months, prior to that he was working closely with Dan Servente during Smash Up's downtime in Servente's London studio demoing countless songs and says he's only now happy to release new recorded music.
"I never thought it would take this long to release music again, I've been performing songs live to see how much people are enjoying them and played a tour last year where only six of the ten songs I played remained the same every night due to having so much material written, I'm narrowing it down now, I've found that I have a set of lyrics that I particularly enjoy that I don't want to scrap, but the song as a whole just isn't working for me and vice versa, so trying to put two elements of completely different songs together to make one has proved difficult, I've taken a new approach to writing now though, I'm a lot happier with my music and it's finally time I got some recorded songs out there!" Williams explained,
"I don't want to be known as Ollie [Williams, Smash Up]'s younger brother, I want to be known by my own name for my music"

In five days time Josh Williams will open a sold out Terminal 5 in New York, a dream come true for the young artist as the opening night of an American & European tour will stretch from March 14th to June 9th, Williams says he's in disbelief about the amount of dates that have sold out on the tour. The two month trek also features Carmen Grant, Bianca Moretti, Florian Lefevre and Ethan Plyth. The opening act is expected to release the EP sometime during this month and is sure to hope that the timing of the release will help him spread his music across US shores.

Josh Williams is set to release further details about his new music soon.

Edited by user 17 March 2014 10:11:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Artists:

SMASH UP
Hardcore/Rock
Crowns out now

JOSH WILLIAMS
Acoustic/Folk/Indie
On tour now
"Overdue" EP released July 14th 2014
thanks 7 users thanked startedin07nowImhere for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 10/03/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 10/03/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 10/03/2014(UTC), Tman on 10/03/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 11/03/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 11/03/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3140 Posted : 10 March 2014 13:27:53(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Barbarian Signs New Record Deal with Studio 60! Readies New single and New album!
After two top 10 singles, singer decides to launch new lead single!!

UserPostedImage

Barbarian is no stranger to the scene but many fans have been left confused the past few couple of months. But despite the singer having a shaky start with the previously titled debut album "Love.Sex.Magic" and releasing two top 10 singles, Barbarian claims that the album didn't turn out to what she had planned so she started everything from scratch, but kept some of the songs she had already recorded because they were her favorites and felt as though the fans should be given the opportunity to listen to them.

"The album I recorded was great, but I realized that the energy wasn't right for the moment. I needed something I little more feisty and aggressive and that's why I feel like the album is no longer just and R&B pop album, it's actually now dwelling more into hip-hop and even rap. Love.Sex.Magic would fit great as a follow up to this album but I'm not sure how that will play out since I'm on some new shit now. I'm not gonna over think things for this album, it's simply just a collection of songs I recorded the past few months and some songs I feel like fans should listen to if they want to really get to know my sound and what I can showcase as an artist" - Barbarian (On L.S.M. + New music)

The singer also left her old label "Hot Eye Records" and signed a new deal with Studio 60, which recently was facing controversy with its very own roster.

"Ending my contract was a hard thing to do and I had to make a lot of sacrifices. I just felt like I needed a new beginning, nothing was personal, everything was done for my best intention" - Barbarian (On Hot Eye Records)

Barbarian's new single "Work My Body" premieres March 15, 2014 and her self-titled debut album will released in stores May 18, 2014.
thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
kandii on 10/03/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/03/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 10/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 10/03/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 11/03/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 11/03/2014(UTC)