logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<156157158159160>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#3141 Posted : 10 March 2014 13:41:48(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Anniken : Studio60 cannot be prouder to have you apart of our roster :) ! We know your dedication to your music will never fail us . It's a known fact that anything you release is outstanding . And I have to say , that dress looks fabulous on you in that picture ! Anyways , welcome to the family , darling !
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 10/03/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/03/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3142 Posted : 10 March 2014 23:41:43(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17930 time(s) in 10422 post(s)
Erica: studio60. Home to some of the finest bootys in the business. We are like the hooters of record labels,but with butts.

Nina: it's a good thing I have such a butt,love. You would have to be pawned off onto a studio60 imprint,if not for mine.

Erica: what? You know my butt has it going on!

Nina: if by "it", you mean "small and bony".

Erica: my butt is not small and bony! It's...um,sporty!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 10/03/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3143 Posted : 11 March 2014 04:16:33(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
VANITY TEAMS UP WITH VIRGIN GALACTIC
Pop superstar will become first ever artist to perform in space
UserPostedImage

Vanity may have a brand new song titled "Space Lover" on her upcoming eleventh album that she recently revealed to be titled Odyssey, but we weren't sure she meant it quite so literally! A source close to the "Garden of Love" singer confirms exclusively to Culture Uncut that the eccentric pop star has been in talks with the people at Virgin Galactic for some months now, and has just sealed the deal to perform in space, which will make her the very first artist ever to do so.

The fearless star will be boarding a Virgin Galactic ship in 2015 for the big event, which will take her into space for the anticipated performance, one which we bet her fans will definitely not want to miss.

"This is a huge deal for Vanity and it's exciting for not only her, but her entire creative team. She's always been a forward thinker and strives to push boundaries, but this is really taking it to the next level," said the source. "She's already started planning the performance a year in advance and wants to make it an incredibly special moment for both her and her fans, she can't wait to get out there."

We knew she was crazy, but maybe this is taking it just a little too far?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 8 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 11/03/2014(UTC), kandii on 11/03/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/03/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 11/03/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 11/03/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 11/03/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3144 Posted : 11 March 2014 06:01:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: ground control to major vanity.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 11/03/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3145 Posted : 11 March 2014 06:18:29(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: Whoa, this is amazing I would love to do a show in space. Better yet THE MOON! I got to space my moonwalk in zero gravity.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 11/03/2014(UTC), kandii on 11/03/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3146 Posted : 11 March 2014 06:26:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: watch out for the Klingons near Uranus,Kidd.*rolls with laughter* you never even saw that coming!

Karoliena: what next? You're going to pull a quarter from behind his ear,gramps?

Erich: I'll pull a quarter from behind your rear.

Karoliena: erich!

Erich: what? You are sitting in a pair of pants that still have my wallet in them.

Karoliena: my quarter now. If my ass touches it. It's mine . That's an old Verlinden tradition.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 11/03/2014(UTC), kandii on 11/03/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 11/03/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3147 Posted : 11 March 2014 06:34:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: Really Erich, uranus jokes? what next your going to laugh at Dick Tracy for doing his duty.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 11/03/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3148 Posted : 11 March 2014 06:38:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: can't. Speak. Too. Much. Laughter.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
freestylechamp on 11/03/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3149 Posted : 13 March 2014 05:19:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
Takeshi sato

Takeshi Sato ,infamously known as the man accused of murdering ex- lashes member,and one time spouse of Erica hess (birth name hitomi kobayashi), Natalya dobros kobayashi, is dead. Sato committed one of Japan's most gruesome murders to date. The 23 year old kobayashi was found hours after death. She had large patches of hair torn from her scalp,a puncture wound in her neck (from a pair of scissors sato had modified for this purpose), and most horrifying....her eyes removed. They were ingested by sato at the scene. " at first,I tried chewing an eye like normal food. But the fluid inside the eye was very distasteful. So the second eye,I swallowed whole." He has explained to detectives. The reasoning behind the crime only makes it more bizarre. Again,from sato himself, " I....love sailor moon. I have a pretty large collection. I had a very expansive collection before mother threw it away. So I was starting a new collection. I wanted to be the center piece. I am sorry for killing that woman. She was so nice to me....but I had to have her eyes. She wouldn't give them to me. I had to have blue eyes. Sailor moon does NOT wear contacts." Natalya kobayashi was 9 months pregnant at the time and delivered right before,or possibly right after death. Takeshi sato claims to have briefly considered killing the child,until the baby girl opened her eyes. They were blue and thus saved her life. The obsessive sato took the baby home for his sailor moon collection. When the child was recovered,she was indeed dressed in a sailor suit.

Late last month,sato was quietly found guilty and sentenced to life in prison,but with parole elligiblity in ten years. Death would have been an option due to the nature of the crime. But his sparing of the baby displayed he wasn't incurable. Takeshi was taken to Osaka detention centre,where he was slated to remain for many years.
His time was short however,last Monday morning he was found dead in his cell. Akira himura of the Osaka dentition centre states : " the prisoner,takeshi sato was found at around 4am. His hands and feet were bound. there were multiple stab wounds over his abdomen. Well over a dozen. Most curious was that he had one eye forcibly removed and placed in front of him. Clearly an act of revenge,eye removal was pre mortem. Someone wanted this man to suffer." Himura continues, " Erica hess is extremely popular in Japan. Especially among the rebellious youth. This man never really stood a chance in or out of the prison."

Prison murders happen all the time. There is nothing surprising there. But this could exacerbate the conspiracy that Natalya was "removed" for Erica's purposes. Now the only real link is dead and certainly not talking. Did Erica hess have him killed to keep him quiet? Were the prison guards purposely looking the other way while this was allowed to happen? Or was it like the official story says,just devoted fans with nothing to lose? You be the judge.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 13/03/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/03/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/03/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 20/03/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3150 Posted : 13 March 2014 05:26:08(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor: Good riddance asshole!

Jennifer: Oh wow, this whole story is so sad :( What a world we live in.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/03/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3151 Posted : 13 March 2014 05:34:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott: When someone slays a heinous murderer or other vile criminal in jail, I can't lie, I feel pleased. This bastard deserved all the suffering he experienced. I knew Natalya from my time as a judge on StarFactory and she was a lovely girl. Hopefully now she can rest in peace.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/03/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3152 Posted : 15 March 2014 03:48:15(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
WILL WE EVENTUALLY BE HEARING AN AMY MEYER SOLO SINGLE??!?!
‘The possibility of an Amy Meyer solo track has been spoken of and rumored ever since she broke into the music industry with ‘Riot! In The Boulevard’. It’s amazing that in the past four years, the fire-haired superstar hasn’t succumbed to the temptations of releasing a solo single, but finally … finally it looks like we could be hearing an Amy Meyer solo single very very soon!

UserPostedImage
> The mischievous face of Amy Meyer <

In recent weeks we’ve heard lots of talk about Riot! In The Boulevard, are they breaking up or are they not? It’s highly likely that after their world tour finishes later this year, we could see them not breaking up but taking a ‘hiatus’ or ‘extended break’ from working together as a band. Since last year rumours have come thick and fast about the band and the possibility of them winding things down. At the beginning of 2013 we saw Amy Meyer launch her very own recording label ‘Songs to Love and Die By’ which indicated that the lead-singer could have many things lined-up away from the band. The first band member to release a solo album was surprisingly not Meyer but her partner-in-crime ‘Adam Benjamin’ and it was shockingly popular. The band then decided to fight on as a three-piece following the abrupt and now bitter departure of original members ‘Justin’ and ‘Nathan Mullen’ and opted to tour like crazy in 2014 in support of what the band have called ‘their best record yet’ in the shape of 2013’s ‘Wild Young Things’. But they’ve been unable to avoid speculation about an impending end and it appears that they could finally be accepting that after their current world tour which isn’t set to end until around October/November 2014, it may just be time to take a break and look at whatever opportunities may come their way.

Amy Meyer isn’t likely to be short of offers for work, recently spotlighted in ‘Rolling Stone’ magazine in their International Woman’s Day feature, Meyer spoke of the opportunities that she’s opted not to take during the previous three years, but indicated that she’s looking to take on new projects in the future. She’s likely to always remain busy with her own record label ‘Songs to Love and Die By’, her own recording studio ‘Half-Moon Studios’ in her hometown of Las Vegas, Nevada and the upcoming launch of her own personal imprint titled ‘Half-Moon Productions’. We also brought you the news late last year of the ‘dream opportunity’ that she has been working on, which is her ‘Peter Pan’ project, she’s currently writing a musical adaptation of the iconic story along with the original soundtrack, not expected until late 2015 however. Today will mark the launch of her official solo website. Which all points to a certain direction, there is after all one thing that fans have wanted for a little while now!

Well, fans! We bring you promising news that Amy Meyer is planning to release ‘solo work’ this year. Even better, it’s highly likely that the first ever Amy Meyer solo single will be released in the coming weeks. We’ve heard rumours that she’s planning a ‘Record Store Day’ assault! Yup, April 19 is the date to mark in your calendars, music fans will no doubt be aware that this is the date for this years ‘Record Store Day’. We’ve heard that Amy Meyer is planning something big for the one-off day, reportedly releasing a Live E.P with Riot! In The Boulevard, as well as their latest single ‘If It’s Not Worth Fighting For’ as voted for by fans you may recall, as well as ‘something big from her label’.
… But the biggest news to come from this, is the fact that ‘Amy Meyer’ is also planning on releasing her first ever solo single, rumours indicate that it won’t be released on Airplay or Digital Download but as a pay-what-you-want CD Single and Vinyl release. “MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SONG!!!” we hear you scream, well details remain a little sketchy at the moment, but putting several pieces of information together, we’re gonna speculate that the track may be titled ‘Freefalling’ and the song could feature the following lyrics “I’ll let these songs speak the words that my heart just can’t.”, we know that some of you may be itching for more information, but we can only offer you the following details at this moment in time;

Quote:
> Likely to be titled ‘Freefalling’
> Lyric teaser “I’ll let these songs speak the words that my heart just can’t”
> Rumored to be her most personal song yet
> Could possibly be a response to Justin Mullen’s recent verbal attack on her
> Reportedly has the catchiest chorus she’s written since Riot!’s debut album back in 2011
> To be released on Record Store Day (April, 19, 2014)
> Pay-what-you-want purchase
thanks 7 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 15/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 15/03/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 15/03/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/03/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 15/03/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 15/03/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 20/03/2014(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3153 Posted : 17 March 2014 10:05:46(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
WEEKEND'S BILLY KHAN ARRESTED OVER ASSAULT OUTSIDE NIGHTCLUB

UserPostedImage

Weekend member and reigning Big Brother champion Billy Khan has been charged with an alleged assault outside of his very own club, The Devil's Playground. Police have said that the temperamental star was arrested just after 10 o'clock tonight after he was involved in an extremely 'vicious' and 'frightening' brawl with another male of a similar age to Khan. Many onlookers were left stunned as what initially looked like a simple disagreement between Billy and the unnamed gentleman turned into a violent attack which resulted in both of them being taken into custody.

Billy Khan, whose real name is Bilal Ataubaq Khemprakash Khan, was released on bail last year after a similar attack on a paparazzo. Billy assaulted one of the paparazzi who were snapping pics of him, his wife Andrea and son Daniel as they took a leisurely stroll through the park. Online footage of the fight shows Billy lose his cool after said paparazzo falls into baby Daniel as he tries to take pictures of the family. Despite it being a rather shocking scene, the majority of comments on the video and from fellow celebrity parents were actually in favour of Billy as he was "simply defending his child". However, this is not the only time that the volatile star has raised his fists in the past. Khan proudly admitted to taking part in violent gang activity during his time living on the streets from age 16 - 17. The singer confessed to fighting with fellow homeless people and rival groups within the area of Shoreditch where he resided at the time.

There have also been many speculated acts of violence from Khan which have yet to be confirmed however, police are now looking to investigate into these claims. One of these alleged assaults is against his wife Andrea Khan. The pair are known for their spats on social media and their well publicised make-ups and break-ups which has lead many to speculate what goes on behind closed doors. Tweets from former Blood Of Wecz front man, Scott Rose-Hilton such as; "@BillyBadBoy Don't go attacking your wife just cos I've pissed you off now." and "@BillyBadBoy I'm sure you're not....sarcasm. Anyway you'll need to excuse me, I'm off to hang with my wife. That's how normal couples behave, by the way. Nights in that end without bruises." raised a few eyebrows and while many people assumed these tweets were just an attempt to anger Khan, an issue like domestic violence should always be investigated.

Khan has also had a rocky relationship with fellow band member and Weekend's lead singer, Oscar Ward. Insiders have said that Billy and Oscar have been involved in multiple scuffles in the studio and backstage at performances. Also, a recorded incident which shows Billy 'unintentionally' tripping Oscar over at tour rehearsals recently appeared online. While the reports of physical violence have not been confirmed by Khan or Ward, we know that there is a clashing of personalities within Weekend as Oscar once walked out on the group and branded Billy as 'nothing but a schoolyard bully' and that he 'goes to extremes just to get his own way'. Although Oscar has since returned to the group and allegedly made amends with Billy, fans of the group have noticed that the pair still do not interact much and that Ward seems uncomfortable and afraid to speak in interview. If you were to watch any recent Weekend interviews Oscar is always sat on the far left, followed by his closest friend Scott on his right. Billy is sat on the far right with Dustyn to his left while Riley acts as the 'peacekeeper' in the middle. Weekend's former manager Lyrica Ocha stated that; "As much as I tried to media train them and make them all get involved, Billy always dominated and he was very intimidating. We had no idea what he would do and that unnerved a lot of us. We all know that he has no shame and he doesn't sugarcoat anything. We dreaded live interviews because we wouldn't want Billy to talk as he may say something out of turn but we knew that if we took him to one side before the interview and told him to be quiet, that would just piss him off and he'd probably rant about it on air. I do think he is talented and there is a really funny and sweet side to him but he was a nightmare to work with."

Many fans fear that Billy's mental health is deteriorating as time goes on. For a long time, many speculated that he had behavioural issues due to his shocking antics and inability to control himself. It was only a few months ago when Khan revealed that he does in fact have a mild personality disorder but did not go on to further explain any details of his condition. Billy has not been to any clinic or rehabilitation centre after any of his wild antics and many believe that a break is what he needs. Despite Weekend taking some time out before promoting their sophomore album and their new tour, Billy has still been working non-stop. He co-owns Five Pesky Kids Records, writes songs for other artists, is apparently looking to open up more nightclubs in the UK and recently became his wife's manager so things have not settled down for Khan. A lot of fans have suggested that the stressful work is only doing Billy and his mental health more harm and is the reason for his unruly behaviour.

Do you think that Billy should remain behind bars? Do you believe the domestic violence accusations are true? Would Weekend be better off without the volatile singer? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 17/03/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 17/03/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 17/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 17/03/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 17/03/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 20/03/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3154 Posted : 17 March 2014 11:05:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:id take anything scott rh says with a grain of salt. he gets some wild ideas in his head it seems. so billy got in a fight? who doesnt like a good rumble now and again? he should go by his real name,its sassy.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 17/03/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3155 Posted : 20 March 2014 02:56:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

E NEWS! EXLUSIVE!
STEPHANIE FIERCE & JOHNNY JOHNSON WEDDING CEREMONY
WILL TAKE PLACE ON APRIL 13, 2014, UNVEILS BABY's GENDER "IT'S A BOY!"
+ NEW COLLABORATION ALBUM IN THE WORKS

UserPostedImage

It's been two months since Fierce announced that her and Johnny were officially having their second child and renewing their vows. The singer's who new album "Amplified" will be dropping on March 23, 2014 will officially be having her big wedding ceremony on April 13, 2014 according to industry sources. According to leaked reports, the singer's expenses will reach close to 31 million smackers and guests will be treated with lavish meals and gifts. While it is unknown which high profile artists may attend, the wedding is set to have an intimate and personal feel and the wedding's concept will include an "artistic approach". So does that mean that Fierce may bust a move or two as she walks down the isle? That'd be pretty interesting!

Fierce who's been working on her new album since 2012, has kept very quiet since the announcement was made. While it is unknown where the ceremony will take place, what we do know is that the now 7 month pregnant pop icon will walk down the isle in a fierce maternity wedding gown and she's also teamed up with Yumi Katsura to design her wedding gown. So we know it will be fierce!

" Mrs. Fierce is someone who've I wanted to work with for a very long time, mainly because she can wear anything make it look good! Obviously I'm not going to reveal what the wedding gown is going to look like, but what I can say is that Fierce doesn't want a white gown for the wedding, but she wants something that is elegant and bold! Which is why she'll have the best wedding gown anyone has ever seen." - Yumi Katsura

Fierce isn't the only one excited about the wedding, we also managed to catch up with the rock legend himself, not only did he reveal the baby gender, he also unveiled a new collaboration project in the works with Stephanie Fierce:

"This wedding is everything that's been on my mind. I think the first wedding was more of a blurry bliss, but this time I'm actually paying close attention to every detail. The fact that I'm going to be a father again also really changed my out look in life and I think it's pretty great that Helle gets to have a little brother now. Yeah, it's a boy! My kid has allowed me to understand what unconditional love is and it's brought me and my soon to be wife closer and closer. Matter of fact, me and Steph have a had quite a long journey in this industry and just in our lives period, so it's quite funny how I'm able to feel like this, as if it were the first time. I guess you can say right now it's all a bit overwhelming, but in good terms. In terms of music, we never really wanted our relationship to get in the way of our individual artistic visions, but I feel that musically we are more connected than ever as well. Despite our many song collaborations throughout the years, the idea of u doing an album together has always been brought up but we've never really gave it a chance until now. So we're actually working on an album together for the very first time. The album will include original songs but mostly covers of songs we both enjoy. We're waiting for her to have the baby because we want to perform together on stage and actually bring it to life the best way possible. It's going to be interesting. We actually have a song already presented on her new album "Amplified". It is a cover of "I Wanna Be Adored" by The Stone Roses. Interesting, right? (laughs) - Johnny Johnson

Wow! Well that should be interesting! Looks like Fierce is going to have a huge year in 2014. We look forward to all of this and of course that amazing covers album! As soon as that baby pops out, we want Fierce to hit that stage, maybe even give us a new tour?

Edited by user 20 March 2014 02:57:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 20/03/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 20/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 20/03/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 20/03/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 20/03/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3156 Posted : 20 March 2014 03:02:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: :O No way! That's the same day Hayden and I are getting married :D Congrats to you, wedding twin :P
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 20/03/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3157 Posted : 20 March 2014 03:02:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel: You two are beyond adorable together :) Congratulations!

Jennifer: Wow, congrats! I wanna hear this collaborative album too, I can't even imagine.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
#3158 Posted : 20 March 2014 03:09:12(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Katie: :O No way! That's the same day Hayden and I are getting married :D Congrats to you, wedding twin :P

Stephanie Fierce: Oh my gosh Katie! I had no idea XD Well that will be an awesome day for the both of us I'm sure! Congrats by the way :)

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Isabel: You two are beyond adorable together :) Congratulations!

Jennifer: Wow, congrats! I wanna hear this collaborative album too, I can't even imagine.

Stephanie Fierce: Thank you Ms. Isabel :D

@Jennifer thank you so much sweetheart! :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 20/03/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3159 Posted : 20 March 2014 03:19:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: a baby out of wedlock?! Tsk tsk! Such good news,miss steph. Babies for everyone. I think there is something in the water?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#3160 Posted : 20 March 2014 03:28:51(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: a baby out of wedlock?! Tsk tsk! Such good news,miss steph. Babies for everyone. I think there is something in the water?

Stephanie Fierce: Oooooh controversial right ;) Imma work that runway, 7 months pregnant and all!