logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<161162163164165>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mckenzie-  
#3241 Posted : 19 June 2014 21:53:55(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Chris: That's right, forget those silly awards. I don't know what people hop on if you win anything.

Ryan: Don't get me wrong, i'm revelling in it. But it is kinda silly the big deal some people make of it.

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Scott: I think the reason people are so uptight about Ryan being sexiest male is because they think of anyone who has ever been in the same room as a guitar as being "insignificant". It's the pop world's disease.

Ryan: Definitely man. There's a sense of less importance if you're in a band making music, i've found that my entire career. At the end of the day though, there's nothing we can do about it, have to embrace it the best we can.

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: i can't believe my timeless cool wasn't enough to nab best dressed. Sexiest would have been nice,but I am a realist. Ryan is a sexy bastard. Not saying I'd be his prison bitch or anything,I prefer a man with. ..well,that's neither here not there.

Ryan: Haha, black and white is full of win, Erich. You had my vote for it, if that helps. Thank you for the kind words, sir. Prison bitches though? We'll save the conversation for another time.
retired x
Offline erich hess  
#3242 Posted : 19 June 2014 23:50:56(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17930 time(s) in 10422 post(s)
Erich: I'd prefer the kins of Morgan Freeman. And Tim Robbins thing from shawshank for us. I do a killer Morgan freeman impersonation...
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 20/06/2014(UTC), Mckenzie- on 20/06/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3243 Posted : 20 June 2014 05:03:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Lotus : First of all , Ryan is as sexy as it gets . And it's that authentic sexiness . The kind where he doesn't need to have his shirt off in every other picture with oiled up , spray-on abs . Second of all , I love him . His music is on point and he gives no fucks . And finally , his tweets show up on my Twitter feed like ... twice a year and honestly , I'm disappointed that he wasted them on this foolishness . We could have been having heart-to-heart conversations about how the UK is whooping America's ass in music .

Edited by user 20 June 2014 05:04:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 20/06/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/06/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3244 Posted : 22 June 2014 06:34:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Izzy's New Summer Movie: "It's Like Project X But On Summer Vacation"
Also: Is She Back ON The Market AGAIN?

UserPostedImage
[Isabel's Poster For Summer Break]

Ealier this month, Isabel announced on her website that she'd be starring in her first ever movie, 'Summer Break' which she describes as a 'Total summer movie with lots of drugs, sex, and fun.' Interested already? The singer who has only been seen in her 'innocent' light, hopes to break free from that image and go out of her comfort zone as an actress and singer.

"I definitely want to be taken serious as an actress and artist. I know that I'm growing up and there are things I'll do which aren't exactly for kids, and I'm fine with that. However, I still will always consider my younger audience and I won't just change into something I'm not. The movie was a great learning experience and I really did and said things I've never done or said before in my own life. (laughs) But it's a fun movie. It's like Project X but on summer vacation, it's wild and fun. It's a perfect summer movie as well. There's some romance, lots of comedy, it's great! I'm excited for everyone to see it." The movie was directed by Harmony Korine and also features BC Style's own Veronica Carter, Victoria Black and Korine's wife, Rachel. It follows the lives of 4 young high school students, who travel for summer vacation to Cancun but the girls soon find themselves in a lot of turmoil and see that their vacation won't last for long. The movie is in theaters July 25th.

Speaking of romance, her own personal life might be starting to fizzle out soon enough, as there are rumors that her and boyfriend, Ryan Ross Hernandez, who have been dating since last year, might be calling it quits or already have! Maybe everyone saw this coming (or you're probably lying to yourself) but it seems the pair, who really made some headlines after it was revealed they were dating, aren't so together anymore. At least that's what a source close to the pair has said. The young and beautiful Isabel Merjos, the (wiser?) and more experienced Ryan Ross Hernandez may have just split without anyone really knowing. The two have been seen spotted together at various locations but as of late, Izzy has been riding solo. There have been no sitings of the two together in months and she also hasn't mentioned him, except via Instagram a few months back when she posted a picture of her looking out on a balcony, wearing a red robe with champagne on the table with the caption: "We like to enjoy the finer things in life...while appreciating the small things ❤ ❤ #AllINeedIsYou #ChampagneMami." No, there was no word on whether she was referring to and with Ryan but sources say that it was most likely.

The two cause some controversy together after dating sometime right after Ryan and Nadia Berry ended their on again off again relationship over the past few years. Nadia and Isabel were also close friends but we learned that quickly ended after news broke out about the budding relationship between Ryan and Izzy. Katie Merjos (nee Coyle) also took sides during the feud and sided with Nadia but since then has patched things up with Izzy, which according to Twitter, didn't sit well with Nadia. A few tweets which we believe were aimed at Katie, calling her 'fickle' in the whole dispute. Fast forward a few weeks and the pair had been spotted shopping together, having dinner, and even Izzy attending a few of his shows but now it seems to be near impossible to get a photo of the two together. Izzy, who just dropped a new single and has been around the US promoting it, has been spotted with her close friends and possibly linked back to Kato. The exes are known for keeping their friendship close even after their break up which didn't sit too well with either of their fans.

UserPostedImage
[Isabel Performing At The GMA Concert Series]

The singer has been really busy as of late, with performing for the GMA Concert Series, as well as promoting the release of her show, 'Alistair' and her new movie 'Summer Break' which is in theaters next month. She's also gearing up for the release of her new video for her hit single, 'Rule The World' which along with Dominic Brown and Kato's 'Don't Wait Up' single, broke the record for being one of the most downloaded singles in a week. If she is single again, who would she make a perfect match with? Some say she should try with Kato or Joey again, but then there are others who believe she should venture out to other guys, perhaps maybe she could date someone who's not famous? Whomever it may be, we're sure Izzy would not run out of choices.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 22/06/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 22/06/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/06/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/06/2014(UTC), erich hess on 23/06/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/06/2014(UTC), kandii on 24/06/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/06/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3245 Posted : 28 June 2014 02:01:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"Dear Boss"....creepy letter lands at Culture Uncut offices and causes confusion

The following is a letter that Culture Uncut received in the mail just under a week ago, purporting to be from a musician going by the name of Francis De Zoete. The accompanying letter demanded that we print this message this morning, and while we're not exactly the sort of company that's going to be held to ransom for something like this, we were quite impressed and more than a little creeped out. In truth, we kinda want you guys to read it too in case we all mysteriously disappear at some point in the next few weeks. So here it is, unedited and in full - the letter from "Francis De Zoete" - whomsoever he or she may be. The letter also included the image below, which we have posted as we received it. No editing has taken place, and we assure you that no one at Culture Uncut is involved in...well, whatever the hell this may be. Francis De Zoete, please take the stage.

UserPostedImage

Dear Boss,

I keep on hearing that the industry has got the best of me, that they've grown and will surpass what I've ever achieved, but they won't fix me just yet. I have laughed when they looked so clever and spoke of how they're on the right track now, and how it's time to prove that they can stand up at last. That last joke about Outlasting made me laugh, it gave me real fits. I am now down on notes and words, and I shan't quit ripping them until I am buckled, until my body can no longer handle it. Grand work the last one was. In and out. We barely gave them a chance to scream and it was over as quickly and violently as it had begun. How can they stop me now? I love my work, and I want to get back to it. You will soon hear of me again with my funny little games. I saved some of the proper stuff in my mind, kept it locked away from the last time, but I've struggled to use it since then. It went cloudy and thick like glue and I couldn't use it. It's different now. I thawed it out so I hope it still works. Ha. Ha. The next job I do I shall blow your ears off and send the focus back to me, you know? Jolly. Won't you keep this letter until I do some more work and then pass it out? I feel like I'm sharp now, and I want to get back to work right away if I should get the chance.

Good Luck.

Yours Truly,

Francis De Zoete xx

PS. I wasn't quick enough to post this before someONE could see who I was. No luck yet. They say I'm the stuff of legend now. Ha. Ha.

Ummmmmmm......wut? We've seen some creepy stuff in years of reporting on the music industry at Culture Uncut, but this is by far the strangest to date. The letter has no postmark, which makes us feel even more uneasy, like this guy was at our office. Who is he? There seems to be no indication as of yet, is he someone we know or is it just someone trying to make a name for themselves? What do you think? Let us know in the comments below...
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 28/06/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 28/06/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 28/06/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3246 Posted : 28 June 2014 02:10:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Honor: Hope he murders you all, the end.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
genocidal king on 28/06/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3247 Posted : 28 June 2014 02:28:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: i am not saying I'm scared...but I'm keeping a gun under my pillows.

Nina: both kinds,love?

Erica: you got it..

Nina: hope you have a baggy shirt. So who do you think this is?

Erica: from what I gather,its someone who has been in the music industry before and has been forgotten.

Nina: its like a real life whatever happened to baby Jane....sorta. maybe it is us from the future!

Erica: we haven't aged well. We really need to moisturize
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#3248 Posted : 28 June 2014 05:52:24(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Honor: Hope he murders you all, the end.

Francis: Murder dear? No dear! Slay dear...
UserPostedImage
Offline Mckenzie-  
#3249 Posted : 28 June 2014 06:27:53(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Ryan: Don't give a shit for who he is, I want to hear his music. Mystery intrigues me!
retired x
thanks 1 user thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#3250 Posted : 28 June 2014 07:07:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Erica: i am not saying I'm scared...but I'm keeping a gun under my pillows.

Nina: both kinds,love?

Erica: you got it..

Nina: hope you have a baggy shirt. So who do you think this is?

Erica: from what I gather,its someone who has been in the music industry before and has been forgotten.

Nina: its like a real life whatever happened to baby Jane....sorta. maybe it is us from the future!

Erica: we haven't aged well. We really need to moisturize

Francis: You talk a lot. Francis likes that. Fun fact. Did you know that when Francis types his name on his phone followed by a colon, the phone suggests "murder" as the next word? Yes, fun fun fact.

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
erich hess on 28/06/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3251 Posted : 28 June 2014 10:21:57(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post
Ryan: Don't give a shit for who he is, I want to hear his music. Mystery intrigues me!

Francis: It's so much more fun when someone gets it. HE GETS IT!
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#3252 Posted : 01 July 2014 05:51:43(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Rum's Side Chick Spills the Beans via Instagram
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
All captioned, "Your words mean nothing to me when they are spoken to every girl"

Everyone knows the tragic story of Rum's infidelities causing the suicide of the late Industrial Pop singer, Emerald Black . You would think after such an experience a lesson would be learned, but from the trending pictures on Instagram, liked, commented on and reposted millions of times, we are thinking a little differently . And this time with the full story and statement from the "other woman" .

Layah Campbell is the young lady who's claimed to be romantically involved with rapper/singer/songwriter Rum of the controversial duo, Rum & Coke . She says that they were with each other for 5 months, meeting in Canada during Rum & Coke's Import/Export Tour . Since then, Rum has taken her out many times to many places, from museums, to restaurants, to clubs and even out shopping .

"We last met up just a few weeks ago ." Says Campbell, "She told me that her and [Mariko] were no longer together and that she wanted to be with me . At that point I invited her to my birthday party which took place last night . She didn't show up and when I called and asked her about it, she told me to never contact her again and hung up in my face ."

Infuriated and deceived, Layah took it upon herself to post picture after picture of their encounters and captioned them all, "Your words mean nothing to me when they are spoken to every girl" .

"I feel so used ." Layah cries . "It's my responsibility to show the world Rum's true colors ."

On top of it all, in a possible indirect "response" to the incident, earlier today the rapper posted the following picture captioned "#ThisCouldBeUs but you playing ."

UserPostedImage
Posted via Instagram by @PREMIUM (Rum)

UserPostedImage
Possibly a nod to the lighting in this picture ?

Once a cheater, always a cheater ? Tell us what you think below !
thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/07/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/07/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 02/07/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3253 Posted : 01 July 2014 06:05:11(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: I still hold off judgement for the time being. I'm not going to bash Rum just because a girl who is mad at her said this stuff. I'm going to wait until we hear something from her.

Sabrina: Noooo, say it isn't so Rum. I know your very pretty but that isn't cool. and I use to like you. *Cries*

Chris: All I have say can be sum up in this picture below
UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 01/07/2014(UTC), erich hess on 01/07/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#3254 Posted : 01 July 2014 06:08:49(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Josh: I don't think it's fair to judge someone without knowing the full story here. There must be something more to the story. Hopefully no one gets hurt.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
kandii on 01/07/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3255 Posted : 01 July 2014 06:18:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko: this explains so very much. Though I feel I am the one on the side. I think there are more photos of these two than times Nina has visited me. So I am not so very broken up. I am sure I was the only one who didn't see this happening.

Erica: oh hell no. Its going to be hard to kiss kitty without any teeth....actually,it might be easier or the same. But you get the point.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 01/07/2014(UTC), genocidal king on 01/07/2014(UTC), kandii on 01/07/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3256 Posted : 01 July 2014 22:58:18(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Twitlonger Explains It All... and a Little More
UserPostedImage

@PREMIUM wrote:
I was told that I shouldn't say anything until the rumors blew off but ... what do I have to lose ? twitlonger.com/23981...

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/07/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3257 Posted : 01 July 2014 23:15:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: and yet there she is,in front of a camera,with non straightened hair. Peddle your scat elsewhere.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 01/07/2014(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3258 Posted : 01 July 2014 23:21:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Erica: and yet there she is,in front of a camera,with non straightened hair. Peddle your scat elsewhere.

Rum : An ACTUAL camera . Not a random selfie . Have a seat .

Offline erich hess  
#3259 Posted : 01 July 2014 23:31:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: selfie while posing on the red carpet? You have professor x type mental powers?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#3260 Posted : 01 July 2014 23:48:07(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Erica: selfie while posing on the red carpet? You have professor x type mental powers?

Rum : Oh, that's what you tried to come at me with ? Please point to where I said I don't take pictures with curly hair . Let's forget the thousands of pictures over the internet and just point out where I said such .