logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<163164165166167>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#3281 Posted : 20 July 2014 04:35:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
SCOTT'S A HIT "DOWN UNDER"
X FACTOR NEW ZEALAND'S RATINGS SOAR WITH THE ADDITION OF THE WEEKEND STAR

UserPostedImage

The New Zealand version of ITV's juggernaut show, The X Factor, received its highest viewing figures ever when the first episode of the second series aired in New Zealand last week and also broke another X Factor ratings record when it was first shown in Australia last night.

When the hit talent show premiered in New Zealand last week, it managed to pull in over 2.1 million viewers which is just under half of the country's population. The first episode of series two gained more viewers than any other episode of the first series, including last year's final which saw 1.7 million tune in. When the show made it's debut in Australia last night, it pulled in 1.3 million, higher than the first episode ratings for Australia's own version of the show which only launched last week. It is believed that the addition of Weekend member, Scott Wellington, to the NZ panel is the reason for the rocketing viewing figures. The show, Scott, fellow judges and contestants were trending worldwide on Twitter for hours after the first set of auditions premiered which caused a general sigh of relief among producers of the show as it struggled to bring in viewers last year and was even going to be axed by TV3 Network before Wellington was finally drafted in.

Scott joined the panel alongside returning judges, Daniel Bedingfield, former All Saints member Melanie Blatt and NZ's pop princess, Ruby Frost. Wellington sat in the chair which once belonged to axed judge, Stan Walker, and watched the auditions with much enthusiasm, striking up a rapport with fellow judges and contestants. His humorous comments and observations were a hit with the panel and audience while his looks went down well with many female contestants who gushed over the 22 year old star and showered him with gifts. A large chunk of females who turned up for the show admitted they signed up just to meet the Weekend star. His sarcastic take on things and inability to control his laughter during terrible auditions proved to be TV gold while his warm, sympathetic side became a hit with many critics who were skeptical about the addition of Wellington when his signing was announced last year. Many believed that he should not have been even considered for the job due to his lacking of musical experience and for being critically panned for his vocal abilities himself.

UserPostedImage
(Harsh words: Scott wasn't keen on boyband Mirage's take on Weekend hit, "How It Ends")

The Weekend star initially seemed like a tough judge to please after having a few very brutal home truths to a handful of the first few acts to audition. One of the acts to be on the receiving end of Wellington's venomous tongue was five piece boy band, Mirage, who auditioned with their rendition of Weekend's hit single "How It Ends". The band were eventually put through after receiving three nods of approval from the panel but Wellington remained adamant in saying that "they don't fit together" and that the "whole thing seemed very forced." Also facing ridicule was tone-deaf Michael Wells who fell over on stage before murdering Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling In Love", causing fits of laughter among the judging panel and audience. Wells took it on the chin though and put on a brave face when being rejected. Wellington even quipped; "Even I don't sound that bad live. You've got a bold personality, you have a presence and I do think you could be destined for stardom but....but just not anything that involves singing. I heard The Stat Nerds are looking now that Christopher is in Big Brother though. You'd fit right in."

Not all auditions were a complete disaster though. We were introduced to lovable, 18 year old art student Calista Cole who wowed the judges with her cover of Whitney Houston's "My Love Is Your Love" and aced her way through the audition and straight into round two. 62 year old Michael Smith captured the hearts of everyone and was dubbed by Wellington as his "idol". 34 year old recently single mother Melanie Fiori also brought the house down with her stripped back, haunting version of Rihanna's smash "We Found Love". The second set of auditions will air in New Zealand tonight and is sure to contain a boat load of interesting characters and inevitable sob stories. The first episode will air in the UK and US on Friday 25th July.

Do you think that Scott has proved doubters wrong and is the perfect choice for a judge? Or do you still feel he should not be giving anyone advice when it comes to singing and performing?

Edited by user 20 July 2014 06:37:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 20/07/2014(UTC), mebeme101 on 20/07/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 20/07/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/07/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 20/07/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 21/07/2014(UTC), erich hess on 26/07/2014(UTC)
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#3282 Posted : 26 July 2014 14:32:56(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Groups: Registered
Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
IN HIDING... (2 OF 2) KICKED TO THE CURB AS SINGLES RELEASE HALT

During a recent appearance on On Air with Ryan Seacrest, Reese Hollinsworth revealed that there will be no more singles spawned from his second extended play, In Hiding... (2 of 2), citing commercially unsuccessful previous singles and lack of time to promote singles, should there be any new singles released.

However, good news did spawn from the phone call. When asked about the progress of his Made in America performance, he says that they "have started rehearsals," which is always good news. And in answer to Seacrest's enquiry of details about Hollinsworth's performance setlist, he claims that "almost half of the setlist are songs that I've never recorded in the studio before," the feeling of it he describes as "exciting," but "nerve-wracking at the same time."

Hollinsworth has also revealed that he is currently working on a potential debut studio album, which promises original content, although he states that the album is "definitely in the works," which is probably a sign that the album won't be coming out anytime soon, at least not during Q3.

Reese Hollinsworth's Made in America performance will be streamed live from YouTube on August 31, 2014. HBO has also confirmed to release a concert special of the performance, although no premiere date has been pinpointed.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
thanks 2 users thanked dohaihoangnam for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 26/07/2014(UTC), erich hess on 26/07/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3283 Posted : 30 July 2014 02:52:54(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
AMY-JAYNE TO POSTPONE SECOND ALBUM UNTIL NEXT YEAR!

UserPostedImage

We have some disappointing news for Amy-Jayne fans, the singer has stated that her second album will have to postponed due to the albums simply not being ready in time for it's original September release date, the singer will now release the album in early 2015 and we manged to catch up with her so she could explain why.

The reason for postponing the album is simple, it's just not ready yet and I want the album to be perfect and better than my last album so it needs to be something I am happy with and currently it's not something im happy to put out to the world and im quite the perfectionist so I won't release it until im completely happy with it, but hopefully by early next year it will all be ready and raring to go.

Now Amy began to tease her whole new image, new sound, new Amy a few months back and we was teased with a possible new single that was claimed to be out soon but hasn't yet been released so is she pushing that back to, well this is what she told us.

Erm I am sort of pushing it back a little im going to be releasing 'Dancing Shoes' in hopefully October it all depends on when my label decide to allow to release the song, but it will definitely be out before the end of the year i have shot the video for it all ready and that's all ready to go so it now just down to when my label want to release it, and then hopefully a second single will be out around January, February time, I already have a song in mind for the second single.

Now with this whole "new" thing were does that leave Amy's last single 'Glow' will it be on the album or not?

Now this one I no for a fact, 'Glow' will not be on my new album so it's pretty much a stand alone single, the reason for it not being on my album is quite simple it doesn't fit with the new sound that I am bringing out so I didn't want it on the album as like I said I want the album to be perfect before it's release and that song would make me not want to release the album, so my management asked me did I want 'Glow' on the album and I said no, then we cleared it with Titanic Records and they agreed with my decision.

So there you have it that's what's going in the music world of Amy-Jayne, we shall keep you posted on any changes when the occur.

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
erich hess on 30/07/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 30/07/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/07/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 31/07/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#3284 Posted : 04 August 2014 23:46:12(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
CULTURE UNCUT! EXCLUSIVE

PURE: 'NIGHT MOVES' MAY BE OUR FINAL RELEASE FOR A LONG TIME

UserPostedImage

What better way to start your Monday with some incredible tongue-in-cheek comments made by PURE maestro Ryan Williams. The 23 year old claims that upcoming album, 'Night Moves', may be the final material PURE release as a band for the foreseeable future.

Speaking to CU exclusively this morning, Willaims said: "I'm falling out of love with everything. There was once upon a time when making music and was fun. It was something I took great pride in, I loved showing off our abilities. Things have changed so much though, I don't if I can deal with the pressure anymore. Theres also now a serious case that quantity is more important than quality in this industry. I could name you countless artists who are getting serious success from recycling their old songs and releasing it. It's too predictable."

'Night Moves' - which is the follow up to their fantastic debut album 'Weekend Lovers' - was originally due for release in May, however it was then delayed to July. Come August and we're all still waiting to hear the fogged out guitars and hazy synths of 'Night Moves'. Williams took to Twitter yesterday to apologise for the delays to the album, which was followed by a massive backlash from fans of the band and music fans in general. The usual cool-hand Williams vented his frustration publicly by having a massive go at infamous keyboard warrior Queen Alexis. Alexis joked about PURE's constant delaying of their album, when Williams spat out. "I don't know why you're complaining, you wont listen to it anyway, so fuck off back to your little hole and save your whiney bitchy talk for a conversation where your input will actually be valued." Ouch!

"I'm not setting another release date until I know for sure. Mid-late September. I've done it again, fuck. Either way, it's the final release for a while."

Williams has been known to voice his opinion on controversial matters before, he claims he does not do it for publicity, but because "someone needs to speak some sense once in a while". "I'm going to sound like a little bitch now cause you're going to release these quotes, it will sound like i'm being insanely pretentious and that i'm better than everyone else. The fact is someone needs to speak some sense once in a while. Everyone is too worried about playing it safe and saying bullshit that is going to make everyone love them."

PURE are due to fly back to the UK on Wednesday to finish up the upcoming album, something that Williams says may be the last thing he releases for a while. "Yeah, we're recording in London for a week on Wednesday. I really want to complete this record and get it out cause im so proud of it. I'm not setting another release date until I know for sure. Mid-late September. I've done it again, fuck. Either way, it's the final release for a while."

UserPostedImage

When asked about the little spat he had on Twitter with Queen Alexis last night, Williams shook his head and smiled. "The thing that gets me about most of these keyboard warriors is the fact that they come across like they are genuinely interested in your life. Seriously, if you've got a sex tape, you've punched someone or you're fucking your neighbour, these people will know. If you release a number 1 record, they don't speak of it. I fucking hate when people get on my back about the album being delayed when I know they won't listen to it even when it is released. We don't kiss the asses enough of the 'major league players'."

"Think of 'Weekend Lovers' as the fling, 'Night Moves' is the full blown love affair"

Following answering that question, Williams lit up a cigarette and directed me to not ask him any more questions regarding Twitter. Describing the sound of 'Night Moves' Williams said that it's a soundtrack to his life. "Basically we had the idea of writing the soundtrack to a life. I mean, imagine your life was portrayed in an 80's movie, imagine how the soundtrack at the end would sound. That's what direction we took with it. We're obsessed with 80's pop music. I think that is very evident on the record."

Despite having many of the same elements as their debut album, Williams is confident that the both are very differently sonically. "Aesthetically they may seem the same. I'm still singing about sex and drugs. But I think this album has a little more heart in it. Think of 'Weekend Lovers' as the fling, 'Night Moves' is the full blown love affair. It's definitely a lot more electronic. The last album was very guitar heavy, that isn't the case this time around. We explored all our influences from multiple genres and eras. Lyrically it's also my best work. A lot has happened over the past year or so."

retired x
thanks 6 users thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 05/08/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/08/2014(UTC), erich hess on 05/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/08/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/08/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 05/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#3285 Posted : 05 August 2014 06:46:52(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
THE BORN OF A NEW REÄLM ?
CONTROVERSY IN THE METAL WORLD!

Tomt Atle: "Tom Orgsen's a bitch...If WE want, we can bring REÄLM back, without him!"

REÄLM's debut album

You may not remember Tomt Atle. He's a norwegian drummer, more known for being one of the founding members of Extreme Metal band, REÄLM. He, alongside the known singer Tom Orgsen (from The Enlightened) and bassist Terje Lundsten formed the band in early 2010. REÄLM went to release their debut album 'The Sacred Chants Of Death' in April 2011 (with production of Jason Smith), which was very well received by the metal world and peaked at #5 on the charts (as of August 2014, the record has sold over 3 million copies world wide). The band was doing very well, playing at world-class festivals and enjoying success at the radio and the charts. But, everything changed in late 2011: the band was preparing their second album, 'Diabolus Sanctus' (to be produced by Scott H) when they decided to break-up and stop the works for the record. They never said why they were disbanding and a lot of rumours appeared.

Tom Orgsen

In January 2014, Tom Orgsen broke the silence and talked with the Metalhead Magazine, he said: "A lot of shit happened those days...We were working on our second album, we were almost ready to release it and I was looking forward to that. A new single was coming on November 2011 but it was never released. What happened? After releasing our debut album and selling millions of copies, we turned from a local band to a world known one, we were called as the new hope for extreme metal, the thing is that it's almost impossible for such a heavy band to achieve so success. With money, people change...with a lot of money, they change a lot. I started to note things I didn't agree and that's why the managers and producers wanted me out of the band, that's impossible, it won't be REÄLM without me or without Tomt (Atle, drummer) or Terje (Lundsten, bassist), we were the founding members. Some people wanted to make us a more commercial band, a hits band...but you know, we were a metal band not a pop one. Things inside the band were getting worse every day, we were fighting every single hour and there was no more fun. Things changed a lot after meeting success, I thought 'months ago we were the best friends and now that we have money we are public enemies...what the fuck is happening?'...I realized we reached a point of no return. It was just not the same, it all changed a lot and I wasn't willing to leave REÄLM in the hands of fools who were just seeking money. I decided to finish all that shit...It wasn't healthy for none of us to be arguing every minute."

Tomt Atle

But we never heard another version of the breaking-up, until now. Tomt Atle was interviewed by a local radio in Norway and told them: "Tom Orgsen's a bitch. Man, who the fuck do you think you are?! REÄLM wasn't his band, it was OUR band and if we want we can bring it back. Without Tom 'I'm a rock and roll star' Orgsen. I don't give a fuck about him. Diabolus Sanctus was going to be an awesome album and he decided to stop the work, not us, just him...He thought he was the fucking leader or something and told us 'this is shit, we are not a band anymore, we have to stop it', he was a fool. I'm really thinking in a come-back, REÄLM is bigger than Tom Orgsen, we don't need him. There's a lot of great material unreleased, it would be awesome to release it and show the fans the true extreme metal, this is Metal! Not that shit of The Enlightened."

So, what's going to happen?
Is this the born of a new REÄLM?
Time will tell..
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 4 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 05/08/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 05/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/08/2014(UTC), Mckenzie- on 05/08/2014(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3286 Posted : 07 August 2014 09:35:01(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Faith Browdy loses it in Salt Lake City bar
Friends, family, and other bar patrons watch in amusement as Browdy is arrested for drunkenness and assault

UserPostedImage
Taken and uploaded last night by @allyvray

Last night, Faith Browdy (formally Faith Rollins) was arrested outside Bar X in Salt Lake City by public intoxication and assault on a photographer. Friend and employer, Vile Hour's Nichole Shade was with her, along with Browdy's older brother and several other friends. The victim of the assault, Jason Oakley, worked for a Salt Lake City entertainment news website, and was trying to snap pictures of Faith Browdy and ask her some questions when he was attacked. According to him and other witnesses, Browdy originally seemed happy to answer questions, but after a few drinks, she became more and more upset by him and the camera clicking, until she swatted the camera out of his hand. The camera broke when it hit the ground, destroying it. The two began verbally fighting until they were asked to leave the establishment and they moved outside, where Browdy attacked him, breaking two of his fingers and his ankle. She was released this morning after paying bail, and is now awaiting trial.

Faith Browdy's career originated from a short stint in alternative modeling, where she was featured in several magazines such as Auxiliary magazine, Gothic Noir, and Bella Morte, but stopped soon after, despite getting many job offers, stating the the lifestyle wasn't for her. She turned her focus to blogging, where she received a lot of attention - not only for her words, but also for the pictures of herself that she would include in each blog, most of them risque. As she blogged, Faith continued to further her education, graduating with a Bachelors in Business, and then starting Stella Staffing - a company targeted specifically towards celebrities and the wealthy, offering employable personal assistants, nannies, personal chefs, and much more. Although Faith Browdy's name was no longer on anybody's lips, she was still in the background of the celebrity world, which led her to meet her future ex-husband, metalcore frontman, Kai Rollins. While the two dated, Faith's name became well-known as a mass of alternative music fans looked to her as the 'perfect metal girlfriend.' She had gathered her own fan following again by the time that she and Kai Rollins were secretly married and then, shortly after, divorced - which was finalized yesterday afternoon.

It was questions about Kai Rollins and his relationship with model Honor Wynter that set Faith Browdy off last night. A bar patron recorded the conversation between Browdy and Oakley from a couple chairs away and sent the video to us:

Quote:
(The camera work is obviously done with a phone, so the sound and video quality is not perfect, but you can clearly see Faith Browdy laughing at something the man next to her, Jason Oakley has said. He has a camera in his hand and is snapping picture of her as they speak. Nichole Shade sits next to Faith, drinking. A glass of straight vodka sits in front of Faith, half-drank. It is obvious that she is already very intoxicated, but in a good mood.)

Oakley: When did you and Kai officially break up?

Browdy: It was near the beginning of Warped Tour. In Las Vegas. We had gotten married a couple weeks before, and it just didn't work for us, so we just said, 'Why do this to ourselves?' and bailed out.

Oakley: So you're sticking to that story?

Browdy: (She smirks, obviously a little annoyed by that question) Yeah, I'm sticking to it.

Oakley: You know, a lot of people saw you on that tour with Kai, still sleeping in his bus and hanging out with him like you two were still together.

Browdy: We were still friends. And you don't lose feelings like we had for each other immediately. So yeah, sometimes things still happened. But we weren't together anymore. End of discussion about that.

Oakley: Alright. What do you think about the Twitter fight between Kai Rollins, Honor Wynter, and Erica Kobayashi?

Browdy: What's there to say? They're three horrible people, trying to argue over who is the least horrible. It's childish. But then again, they're three childish people, so I don't really expect anything more from them. (She looks at Nichole and shrugs. Nichole doesn't say or do anything back, seeming to not want to get in the middle of Faith and Erica's problems.)

Oakley: You have issues with Erica as well?

Browdy: It's not really something I want to talk about. Erica knows why I'm upset with her.

Oakley: What about Kai? Do you have any issues with him now?

Browdy: I'm willing to bet that I'm in the top three people in the world that knows Kai best. He does what he wants when he wants, that's one of the things I loved about him. I'd never ask him to change. So no, I wouldn't say I really have any issues with him specifically. He's being Kai.

Oakley: Do you have anything to say to Kai and Honor about their relationship?

Browdy: (Faith's face drops. This is the first question to really get to her. Jason Oakley looks pleased that he's finally gotten some real emotion out of her. Faith takes a moment and then shakes her head.) Look, I really just came here to drink and get my mind off of all of this. I'm not in the mood to answer anymore questions.

Oakley: No, come on. Just a couple of words to the happy couple.

Browdy: I'm serious, I'm not in the mood.

Oakley: You don't have a single thing to say to them?

Browdy: Nope.

Oakley: Alright. What about the fact that it's now public knowledge that Kai was cheating on you with Honor while you two were dating. Do you have anything to say about that?

(Faith stays silent, taking a slow sip of her drink)

Oakley: Nothing? Hello? (He takes a picture of her.)

(Faith mumbles something that the phone doesn't pick up.)

Oakley: What?

Browdy: Get that fucking camera away from me.

Oakley: Answer my question and I'll go, I promise.

(He takes one more picture of her. In reaction, she swats the camera out of Oakley's hand. It lands on the ground, letting out a satisfying breaking sound. Oakley looks devastated and furious as he looks back and forth between Faith and the camera on the floor. Faith looks pleased as she drinks, not even looking at Jason Oakley. Nichole, out of frame says in an exasperated voice:)

Shade: Oh my god...

(The video ends)

According to witnesses and the person who shot the video, moments after the video ended, the verbal fight between Oakley and Browdy started, which then progressed into the physical assault outside the bar.

Faith Browdy was in Salt Lake City with Nichole Shade for Warped Tour, which Vile Hour is headlining. Browdy's brother had been in Utah on business and had come to see her. While Warped Tour has continued on - Nichole Shade with it - Faith has to stay behind in Salt Lake City until her court case later in the week. Until then, nobody knows what will happen to her, or if she will be able to join Nichole Shade when Vile Hour joins Reported Failure's Rome World Tour starting on the 9th.
thanks 4 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/08/2014(UTC), genocidal king on 08/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 08/08/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3287 Posted : 07 August 2014 10:09:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17930 time(s) in 10422 post(s)
Erica: jeez....faith is a class act. You have to hand that to her. I would have expected something in the way of defense from nichole though...

Nina: yeah,that was kind of crummy of her,love. Who haven't you defended her from?

Erica: doesn't matter. She was probably concerned with faith.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3288 Posted : 08 August 2014 03:23:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole: In the wise words of Erica Kobayashi: "She's a big girl. She can speak for herself."

Also, please don't make me pull out a list of all the people that you not only didn't defend me again, but you took the side of the other person. Faith is a sweet girl. If you did something to piss her off, then I'm going to keep that between you two. This isn't me taking sides, this is me completely staying out of it.
Offline erich hess  
#3289 Posted : 08 August 2014 03:38:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: please don't act like you don't know what I did to piss her off. Its common knowledge among those involved. If I have learned anything from this....event,its there is no staying out of it. I stayed out of it by trying to remain friends with all parties. It didn't work. It never works. Don't you dare say I have taken sides against you. Why? Because I married someone you hated? Because I was friends with honor?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3290 Posted : 08 August 2014 03:46:18(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole: I'm not going to talk about this with you, Erica. I am staying out of it. It has nothing to do with me, and therefore it's none of my business, just like what's going on between Kai and Honor was/is none of your business. You're trying to drag me into it now, and I'm just not going to let it happen, so please stop getting so upset.
Offline erich hess  
#3291 Posted : 08 August 2014 03:55:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica:oh I will stop being upset,but remember this conversation the next time you get into it with someone. Maybe faith will have your back,but know it won't be me. I'll Switzerland this bitch.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#3292 Posted : 08 August 2014 03:56:35(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: The sad thing in all this is while everyone is fighting their own corner and trying to prove that they aren't the worst in the world, poor Faith is having to deal with everything in the glaring public eye. Jeez, leave her alone. As if she doesn't have enough to deal with.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3293 Posted : 08 August 2014 03:59:35(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole: That's fine with me, Erica. What pisses me off is when you take the other person's side. Which you have done, so please stop acting like I'm just pulling this out of my ass, alright? I'll give you examples if you want, but honestly, I'm done with this arguement. You can't have it both ways, Erica. You can't tell Kai that Honor can speak for herself, but then get upset when I don't run to your defense every time you get into a fight. You can speak for yourself, too.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3294 Posted : 08 August 2014 04:06:30(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Quote:
Katie: The sad thing in all this is while everyone is fighting their own corner and trying to prove that they aren't the worst in the world, poor Faith is having to deal with everything in the glaring public eye. Jeez, leave her alone. As if she doesn't have enough to deal with.

Faith: Thank you, Katie... At least somebody is remembering me. Still stuck in Salt Lake City. Without anybody else I know around. I'm amazed at the ability of people who take somebody else's problems, and turn them into their own.
Offline freestylechamp  
#3295 Posted : 08 August 2014 04:06:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: So what do you do with people harass you. Kick em in the shin. Sure you can be quiet and take it but I would kick them in the shin just hard enough to annoy them and repeatedly until it really hurts and they stop what they are doing.

Jordan: Isn't that very childish of you.

Chris: I'm a childish person. Sue me.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/08/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3296 Posted : 08 August 2014 04:15:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: i am done with this argument too. I may have told kai that,but did he listen? No. He at least has the decency to stand by honor. Are you bitter I let this happen to faith? Is this your way of punishing me? You know,don't answer that. I know you well enough to have my answer.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3297 Posted : 08 August 2014 04:22:10(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole: Okay, so you told him to back off, but you didn't really want him to? Man, I really need to learn how to read minds, because apparently that's the only way I'm going to make you happy.

Edited by user 08 August 2014 04:41:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#3298 Posted : 08 August 2014 04:43:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica_rox: of course I wanted him to stop. Don't be thick,nichole. I wish you could read minds, I am sorry for having anything to do with what happened to faith. When I first knew anything,i barely knew faith. So I didn't care what happened to her.this was before you and I,so faith was just a name to me. Later....faith wasn't just a name,she was someone I liked. Yet,I was also friends with kai and honor. If you could read minds,maybe you could appreciate knowing either way you go,you are fucked. Someone is going to hate you. I handled it the best way I could and ended up losing both sides. I know faith hates me,and with good reason. But I tried and went bust. That is a lonely place to be,and you left me there.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#3299 Posted : 09 August 2014 15:42:27(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
REESE HOLLINSWORTH REPORTEDLY PERFORMING AT THE MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS
Recently surfaced information may mean a VMA performance from Reese Hollinsworth

Only three weeks away from the Budweiser Made in America Music Festival, where Reese Hollinsworth will perform, certain information has indicated that the Vietnamese-American singer will be performing at the most talked-about awards ceremony of the year, the MTV Video Music Awards, which already has confirmed performers such as Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift.

Two days ago, a video of Reese Hollinsworth rehearsing a dance routine was leaked onto YouTube, which led people to thinking it was for Made in America. However, sources close to Hollinsworth have claimed that the rehearsal was for something "much bigger." And just a few hours ago, a document issued by MTV has been leaked online suggesting that the 24-year-old singer-songwriter is certain to be performing at the usually controversial awards show. We have reached out to both Hollinsworth's management team and MTV for comment, though neither has responded to our request.

The Made in America Music Festival, which has featured musical superstars such as Beyoncé and Jay-Z, runs on the last two days of August, and - for the first time - will be hosted simultaneously at the Benjamin Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and the Grand Park in Los Angeles, California. Reese Hollinsworth is set to perform his set in Philadelphia in front of an estimated figure of 80,000 people, though we have been informed that this information is subject to change.

The MTV Video Music Awards, which was started since 1984, is having its 31st installment hosted at The Forum in Inglewood, California, on August 24. Leading the nominations this year is Beyoncé, with 8 nominations, who has just been confirmed by MTV to receive the VMAs' highest honor, the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, which is equivalent to the Lifetime Achievement Award. Confirmed performers include Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Usher and Beyoncé.

Edited by user 09 August 2014 15:47:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
thanks 1 user thanked dohaihoangnam for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 14/08/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3300 Posted : 13 August 2014 04:15:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Tric-Jam Records Co-Owner Expecting First Child W/ Ex-Husband Mark Talley

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

And looking gorgeous as ever! Yes, we can confirm that the 27 year old manager, producer, singer, and songwriter is pregnant with her first child after getting back together with ex-husband, Mark Talley. Rumors were swirling after the producer was seen a few weeks ago with Talley, as the two were going out to dinner but it wasn't until recently when she was spotted at an event, showing (very much) and cradling her baby bump, adorable! She is reportedly 5 months along, wow, and has managed to keep everything hush hush as well as hiding her pregnancy. That's one lady who loves her privacy! No official word from either of the parties but clearly she's about to burst so we'll take that as confirmation. There's no word on what gender they are expecting but we can predict that the baby will be sweet and cute as a button if the parents are anything to go on. Even more exciting news? She'll be gracing the cover of Ebony magazine for its November issue, at least that's what sources are telling us.

"She's so excited to be a mother. Her and Mark have been working out their relationship and are a lot closer now. He hasn't left her side once and totally spoils her. He's excited and nervous to be a father but he's definitely happy to be with Layla once more. They both absolutely glow together. They've been quiet about it because they didn't want so much fuss over it and they obviously want to be protective parents. She's expected to reveal the gender of the baby in the issue of Ebony she's covering." - Source From Layla's Camp

As for the couple? No word on whether they will re-marry any time soon but so far it seems the two are totally inseparable and back in love. The baby's due date is set for December 12th. Congratulations to the happy couple!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 13/08/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 13/08/2014(UTC), erich hess on 13/08/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 13/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 21/08/2014(UTC), Magiiiic on 04/09/2014(UTC)