logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<164165166167168>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#3301 Posted : 13 August 2014 05:46:21(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17930 time(s) in 10422 post(s)
Erich: congratulations,you greasy bastard,and to your lovely girl friend. Mark is yet more proof greasers are virle like there is no tomorrow. Why,am I ready to go as we speak.

Karoliena: and that's my cue to exit....or wear one of my own.

Erich: the more the merrier.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 13/08/2014(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#3302 Posted : 21 August 2014 09:25:23(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
The 2014 FCAs start off with a bang
UserPostedImage

An official date hasn't even been announced for the FCAs, and yet everybody is still talking about them and the surprises that they're sure to have this year. Since they started in 2010, the FCAs have been giving the true voice to the fans, allowing them to be the decider of who would be celebrated in each catagory, displaying not only their importance when it comes to the relevancy of these singing superstars, but also their importance in the entertainment business in general. This year, however, the FCAs decided to add another way for the voters to exercise their rights as fans - the choosing of the hosts. Like any awards show, the hosts are the guides of the night, leading the viewers through the show with some laughs, some cries, and a lot of applause. So, of course, the choosing of the hosts for this particular night was a huge job that had been placed on the shoulders of the general public. Who would they choose? Would they be any good? Could we trust these people to not only put on the best show they possibly can, but also to make the show as entertaining and delightful as past awards shows have been? Well...

After millions of votes were cast all over the world, the hosts were decided: The busty, beautiful, concupiscent pop star Suzie Stockholm and the adorable, strange, and possibly unbalanced indie folk singer Carmen Grant. The two hosts could not be more different from each other, but they seem to have already hit it off, and are currently working on making this year's awards show the best one yet. The newly elected hosts beat out several other big names that were in the running, like Queen Alexis - famous for her several Twitter feuds with celebrities and her blunt and honest reviews of musics - and Evangeline Wolfe - the indie sweetheart that seemed to have popped up out of nowhere last year and stole the music scene's heart - but in the end, it was ultimately decided that the fans wanted hosts a little more sexual and strange than what Queen Alexis and Evangeline Wolfe had to offer.

Of course, like bees to honey, the drama that ensued when Suzie Stockholm's name was announced as one of the hosts happened almost immediately. But, like always, Suzie seemed to thrive in the commotion that she was causing, and let none of it negatively effect her, slinging back retorts to all her critics as easily as they were slinging them at her. Carmen Grant, the much more mild of the two, seems to have taken a backseat to Suzie's fame and controversial nature, continuing to be her adorable, weird self as the negative attention is focused on her co-host. The two, however, are sure to bring in high ratings for the show. With Suzie's always titillating personality, and Carmen's delightful energy, there's no doubt in most people's minds that this will be one of those awards shows that will be talked about in years to come... or until next year, at least, when they have another one.
thanks 5 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
Clampdown on 21/08/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/08/2014(UTC), erich hess on 21/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 21/08/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 22/08/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3303 Posted : 21 August 2014 09:34:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: I can say that this show is going to be crazy. First off Suzie is quite the fun loving spontaneous bustyness of energy and who DOESN'T like Carmen, Nobody because she is so likable.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 21/08/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/08/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3304 Posted : 21 August 2014 11:20:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: i pity the fool who doesn't like Carmen. Suzie..meh,I could go either way on
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 21/08/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3305 Posted : 22 August 2014 03:45:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Austin: This is definitely going to be a show I have to be in attendance for haha.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 22/08/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3306 Posted : 24 August 2014 23:35:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Suzie, Dominic Brown, Michelle and Isabel all confirmed for FCA performances!

Four confirmed acts announced today!!

UserPostedImage

As one may know, it's Fan Choice Award season and the anticipation is rapid! From the very beginning of the announcement of the show people have been weighing in on either the award categories, selected hosts and even the award shows existence. But publicity is publicity huh? As it looks like it is going be the FCA's most controversial and popular show that they've ever had since starting in 2010. With their ever growing popularity it looks as if the Fan Choice Awards just got that much bigger! We've got exclusive details on four confirmed performers that will be hitting the stage next month at Madison Square Garden!

For one, controversial pop tart Suzie Stockholm will be making major comeback moves on the night of the Fan Choice Awards. Not only will she be hosting and making multiple outfit changes, she will also be performing her brand new single for the first time which features production duo The Wolverines! The last time we heard anything musically from Suzie was her massively controversial x rated track "Drop That". Suzie promises a cleaner track that will be embraced by radio stations. With The Wolverines on production, we are interested to see how it goes. Then we have Dominic Brown who has been experiencing a very great year. Topping the charts consecutively with Don't Wait Up which features Kato and most recently with "Work It Out" featuring The Wolverines. We are sure he is set to give a fiery performance. Also confirmed for the FCAs is Michelle! The indie/pop songstress's new album is strongly anticipated releasing a collection of quality tracks taken from her album, most notably in "Aggro" and "Your Hand Is Your Friend" and with a performance at the FCAs, we are sure to be edging closer to an album release! And last but certainly not least, pop star Isabel Merjos is set to be performing as well! It only seems right that one of the most sought after singers well be performing in a night dedicated to the fans, and as we may know Isabel shares a strong relationship with her fans believe it or not. This year Isabel has been churning out hits leading up to her new album. All eyes will certainly be on her at the FCAs as they will be on all of the FCA performers!

With nominations and more performers being unveiled over the week, will you be tuning into the Fan Choice Awards next month? And of these four, who are you excited to see most? Let us know below!

Edited by user 24 August 2014 23:36:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 24/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 24/08/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/08/2014(UTC), criticsrule on 25/08/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 25/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/08/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 26/07/4752 09:32:19(UTC) criticsrule  
#3307 Posted : 25 August 2014 00:31:44(UTC)
criticsrule

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Black Candy: I want to perform my new single!
thanks 1 user thanked criticsrule for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 25/08/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3308 Posted : 25 August 2014 07:45:55(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
SOPHIA'S NEW SINGLE "UPSIDE DOWN" LEAKS ONLINE
UserPostedImage

GirlSpice's bubbly blonde Sophia is back with more music as her new single "Upside Down" leaks one day ahead of schedule. The song is the lead single to her second solo album Temptation, details of which will be revealed by the singer tomorrow. "Upside Down" is the second song we've now heard from the project, following on from the raunchy "Handle It" which was released as a buzz single last year in December. Now almost a year later, we don't know what took Sophia so long to get the ball rolling with her album, but we're sure her fans have been eagerly waiting for this moment.

In comparison to last year's "Handle It", "Upside Down" carries on that heavier dance influence in the pop star's music, moving further away from the regular dance-pop we heard on her debut and replacing it with explosive beats with dance breakdowns galore. The song is catchy from the get-go and features her signature playfully flirtacious lyrics to draw the listener in, with thanks to writing from fellow group member Kimberly Gold who also lent her efforts to writing Sophia's first album. As always, Sophia's vocals are far from impressive, but considering this is a pure dance song made for the clubs, she does the job well enough. Luckily, the production makes up for anything that she lacks herself, giving Sophia a fighting chance in today's competitive charts.

Take a listen for yourself below.

UserPostedImage

Sounds like:

I want a love that's upside down
Need you to turn me inside out
C'mon over and light me up
Lights off, come and take me down
Want you to wear me out, no doubt
Fire's burnin' and you ain't puttin' it out
Just give it to me in every way
C'mon and make me say (hey, hey, hey)

Break the mould and shake my world
I'll be the center of your heart, I'll be your only girl
Shake it up and like a rocket, we'll take off
Pull down the mask, cause you're all I wanna see
And all I want is you beside me

When you're around, I get the craving for misbehaving
And this girl ain't got a soul for saving
You know I want a love so good it's criminal
You know I want a love so unpredictable
So come and love me upside down
Love me upside down, down, down

I want you to come and spin me round
Take control, come and take me down
C'mon over and let's get it on
I'll make you feel like you're runnin' the marathon
Need you to love me up, go non-stop
Come rough me up on the table tops
Just give it to me all day, every day
C'mon and make me say (hey, hey, hey)

Break the mould and shake my world
I'll be the center of your heart, I'll be your only girl
Shake it up and like a rocket, we'll take off
Pull down the mask, cause you're all I wanna see
And all I want is you beside me

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 9 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 25/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 25/08/2014(UTC), erich hess on 25/08/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/08/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/08/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/08/2014(UTC), criticsrule on 30/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 30/08/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 30/08/2014(UTC)
User is suspended until 26/07/4752 09:32:19(UTC) criticsrule  
#3309 Posted : 30 August 2014 07:38:14(UTC)
criticsrule

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 27 post(s)

New Single Preview!

Description: The new single is set to debut this month!

UserPostedImage

'Boy you gotta be outta your mind
A girl like me is really hard to find
the time is going to waste
I got your hands round my waiste
Imma go and follow your lead
waiting on you to give me what I need

I'm such a nasty bitch
but I clean up pretty well
I'm such a nasty bitch
I make your records sell'

sounds like:

Edited by user 30 August 2014 08:15:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked criticsrule for this useful post.
kandii on 16/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#3310 Posted : 31 August 2014 13:51:00(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
EXCLUSIVE: Kourtney's debut album tracklist leaks online!

UserPostedImage

Though its been months since Kourtney has released any new music, the 20 year old pop star is currently on tour with Hayden Merjos and finishing up her debut album, which has yet to be titled. Steele, however, addressed on her official twitter that she would be revealing the name of the album soon. The album was confirmed to have been released last year in December but Steele felt that the album wasn't quite ready yet before the deadline and was pushed back to the Fall of 2014. Steele has yet to announce an official release date but we believe the album will be out sooner than we think. A few days after Steele made her announcement on twitter about revealing her album title, the tracklist for it was leaked online. We are unsure whether this is the official tracklist and Steele has yet to comment on the leak but at least now we have something to work with until the album is officially released.

In addition to the collaborations on a few of her singles, such as 'In My Head' which features Eilidh Green, and 'Warmest Feeling' featuring Kato, it seems that the album will have one more collaboration featuring Steele's best friend, Isabel Merjos. We are quite excited about this as Isabel is a sensational pop star with a great voice and both working together is one of our dream collaborations. The album seems to have a standard edition with twelve songs and an iTunes version featuring two bonus tracks, 'Highlight' and 'Can't You Tell.'

Check out the full leaked tracklist below:

Track Listing
1. When It Was Good (3:10)
2. Intention (3:24)
3. Shut Me Out (4:15)
4. Know What You Want (4:33)
5. Heart On The Line (3:42)
6. When You're In Love (5:02)
7. In My Head (feat. Eilidh Greene) (3:08)
8. Space (feat. Isabel) (3:30)
9. Like It's The Last Time (3:35)
10. My Lips Are Sealed (4:22)
11. Warmest Feeling (feat. Kato) (3:40)
12. Long Kiss Goodbye (4:45)

iTunes Version
1. When It Was Good (3:10)
2. Intention (3:24)
3. Shut Me Out (4:15)
4. Know What You Want (4:33)
5. Heart On The Line (3:42)
6. When You're In Love (5:02)
7. In My Head (feat. Eilidh Greene) (3:08)
8. Space (feat. Isabel) (3:30)
9. Like It's The Last Time (3:35)
10. My Lips Are Sealed (4:22)
11. Warmest Feeling (feat. Kato) (3:40)
12. Long Kiss Goodbye (4:45)

Bonus Tracks
13. Highlight (4:09)
14. Can't You Tell (3:05)

As we wait for the album's official tracklist, let us know what you think about this leaked tracklist and whether you think the album will be worth the wait in your comments below!
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 8 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 31/08/2014(UTC), bradleyard on 31/08/2014(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 31/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 01/09/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 02/09/2014(UTC)
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#3311 Posted : 31 August 2014 15:03:44(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
REESE HOLLINSWORTH PREMIERES DEBUT SINGLE, ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM AT ‘MADE IN AMERICA’

PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA. August 31, 2014 - When you’re a newcomer who’s making your music festival debut at a festival where the likes of Kanye West and Pharrell headline, there’s a good chance you’ll be a forgettable act. However, Reese Hollinsworth came into the minority who actually shined at the closing timeslot of the Budweiser Made in America Music Festival, closing out the festival with a two-hour concert which left people dazzled and amazed by the spectacle.

The then-cover artist kicked off his set with an explosive rendition of “Run the World (Girls)” - the only single from his EP, In Hiding (2 of 2); flaunting an orange-and-white-sequined Tom Ford LBD-like dress along with black leather high-heeled ankle boots. The 24-year-old singer then continued with a stomp dance which preceded a powerful version of “End of Time”. More highlights of the set include “Partition”, “***Flawless” and a throwback to the late 90’s and early 2000’s with a Destiny’s Child medley which brought the audience to their feet.

However, the definite highlight of the night wasn’t a cover of a chart-topping hit nor an explosive version of an originally slow song. It was actually a performance of a soulful ballad: his official debut single. You heard me, ladies and gentlemen, Reese Hollinsworth is officially breaking out from his covering antics and singing original songs. The performance of “Rebirth (Kissing You)” - the title of the single, released on September 30 - followed a montage of Reese and collaborators in the studio, which was also followed by the announcement of a debut album, titled Reese|Yoncía (released on October 31), which was described in the post-show interview that it shows “my two personalities in life right now: one at home, kinda shy, loves sweaters and the winter; and one on stage, a far stronger, more powerful, fiercer personality.”

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

It has also been announced that songs from the album will be previewed as much as six times from now until October 31 through many outlets. After these songs are previewed, the full version of these songs will be sent to Beats Music, where they will be streamed exclusively, as part of Hollinsworth's new 5-year deal with the subscription service.

The premiere performance of his debut single is currently streaming on the Internet. What do you think of his new single? Did you expect something like this to happen? Tell us in the comments below.

Edited by user 01 September 2014 01:35:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
thanks 4 users thanked dohaihoangnam for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/08/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 31/08/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 01/09/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/09/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3312 Posted : 03 September 2014 02:04:30(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
BROTHERS TO HAVE A CHART WAR!!

UserPostedImage

It has been revealed today that both Elyar and Adam Black will both be releasing new single on the same day and have a battle for the higher chart position on the same chart, now Elyar revealed yesterday on his website that his new single would be released next week on the 8th of September but has since beem taken down from his website.

The brothers will both now be releasing a new single on September 15th, Elyar will be releasing his single My Girl which will feature the vocals of AJ, and Adam will be releasing his new single Cool Kids, but the question is which brother will come out on top and claim the higher chart position, we will have to wait amd find out when both single chart.
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 03/09/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 03/09/2014(UTC), erich hess on 03/09/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/09/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/09/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3313 Posted : 03 September 2014 02:33:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: watch out elyar. If Adam loses....
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 03/09/2014(UTC)
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#3314 Posted : 03 September 2014 02:41:55(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Reese: I'm a bit partial to Adam winning so I'm gonna say Adam takes the win.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
thanks 1 user thanked dohaihoangnam for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 03/09/2014(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3315 Posted : 03 September 2014 02:49:20(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: watch out elyar. If Adam loses....

Elyar: It's ok Erica I'm gonna win anyway :D

Originally Posted by: dohaihoangnam Go to Quoted Post
Reese: I'm a bit partial to Adam winning so I'm gonna say Adam takes the win.

Adam: cheers my little brother doesn't stand a chance :D
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
dohaihoangnam on 03/09/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3316 Posted : 04 September 2014 03:57:25(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

ARIANNA MOVES ON FROM NORTH HILL, SIGNS NEW RECORD DEAL
UserPostedImage

Arianna Harley, famously known as the main vocalist of Hey Lolita, was recently reported by Rolling Stone to have sold her shares in North Hill Records, the record label that she owned 50/50 with Ryan Ross Hernandez after buying Nadia Berry's half. As of now, Culture Uncut can officially confirm the label is no longer in operation.

"Behind the scenes information at North Hill has always been very hush hush, but a significant decline in interest for the label dropped once Nadia Berry pulled out, eventually leading to where the label is at now," a source stated. "Arianna thought it was an exciting business venture at the time, but with her solo music career just about to take off, it seemed like the right time to move on from it and focus on what's truly important to her - the music."

Since Hey Lolita's hiatus was announced, two solo songs from Arianna have come out, "Professional" and "Fear & Freedom", the latter featuring on the Summer Break soundtrack. Whilst Jared Nevo has been preparing his debut EP Lungs over several months after releasing the EP's cover on his official website, set to drop in 2015. Arianna Harley's debut album is rumoured for a release later this year, with the songstress already inking a new record deal with Songs to Live and Die By.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 5 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 04/09/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 04/09/2014(UTC), erich hess on 04/09/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/09/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 04/09/2014(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3317 Posted : 04 September 2014 05:40:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: you gave up your record label, to be sign under someone? Man Cara is no fucking joke, what kind of voodoo magic did she put on that one.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 04/09/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3318 Posted : 04 September 2014 05:53:15(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Chris: you gave up your record label, to be sign under someone? Man Cara is no fucking joke, what kind of voodoo magic did she put on that one.

Arianna: Perhaps it's a decision I will regret in the future. Truth is, my business partner has been highly MIA and it's unfair on me to take responsibility for an entire label. I went into the label to be part of a team and it was no longer that, sadly things crumbled... I gave it time and was no longer able to put my career on hold for it. Hopefully people can understand that. I'm overjoyed with the new record deal, I've got more time for me now. It was never about money.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Magiiiic  
#3319 Posted : 04 September 2014 06:09:26(UTC)
Magiiiic

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 27 post(s)
LOTUS RELEASED FROM REHABILITATION AFTER DRUGGED
UserPostedImage

For the last few months it might've seemed that female rapper Lotus has disappeared off the face of the Earth... or at least Twitter, Tumblr and iTunes--something unusual for a common blogger and self-proclaimed "Laptop Thug" . After #HappyBirthdayLoLang managed to trend for hours on July 7th and not one thank you tweet or any tweet sent out since the day, a lot of us started questioning exactly where the Concussion rapper might be . Of course, many of us assumed at the time that she was having one hell of a birthday bash but the story we have received is much darker .

After spotting Lotus at LAX earlier this week fresh off a plane from China and she refused to answer any questions about her disappearance, an insider approached us . According to the source, after sending her off for her birthday weekend, she was not seen again until later that week . When finally found, Lotus seemed shooken up to the source and when asked why, she refused to speak but after some time, revealed her troubles .

Like every good 21st birthday party, she prowled the streets of Hong Kong with an entourage, club hopping and bottle shopping and later in the night managed to settle at a club that was quick to offer her a VIP section . It was, however, what happened after that still remains a mystery to the rapper . And quite an important one since she woke up in Macau a day later in a random hotel . Believing the worst, she demanded to be checked into a rehabilitation program . Of course, those close to her thought it was a ridiculous idea but the rapper's been drinking since the age of 13 and now her only wish was to stop .

After doing a little digging, we even managed to find out where she held and though we have no confirmation from the rapper herself, the evidence and stories are too overbearing to ignore . Let us know your thoughts below .
Am I stalking your account and infiltrating your threads ?
DO NOT FRET !!! This is Semeria(kandii)
My password's being a bitch so I'm using a temporary account

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked Magiiiic for this useful post.
erich hess on 04/09/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/09/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/09/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 04/09/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3320 Posted : 04 September 2014 06:21:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: drugged sounds so....dark. you ok,lolo?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage