logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<190191192193194>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#3821 Posted : 18 October 2020 08:45:38(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17915 time(s) in 10409 post(s)
erica: come on,is anyone really voting for joe biden? i think most of his votes are coming from people voting against trump.

nina: bitch move to delete the video,love.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 18/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#3822 Posted : 21 October 2020 09:48:21(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Ex-ElectroDeath aka the red-head singer songerwriter Magie Lena is going to court

The Brazilian born singer posted recently on her official twitter account about her 4 years old son who's missing his homecountry, most specifically a traditional candy which is made of smashed peanuts and lots of sugar and is called by the name of "Paçoca". Well, that would be just a random celebrity tweet if it wasn't for the fact that Magie also declared that she is being invited to travel back to Brazil to attend a lawsuit she's being filled for her ex-so-called-abusive-husband.

She tweeted:

Quote:
theRealMagieLena: I have a strong sensibility over things that are going to happen. Last week I was anxious and I coudn't understand the reason why, but now I totally see it. This lawsuit is really unexpected after everyhting that I wen throught, May the goddess be with me on this.

UserPostedImage

Magie representatives have something to say about the matter:

Quote:
Magie Lena has been legal divorced since 2018, where she has filed a divorce proccess agaisnt her husband for his violent and manipulative behaviour towards herself and her son, he was even given a restrictive order to stay away from Magie for at least 16 feet apart. Due to traumatc situations concerning Magie Lena and her son's mental and physical wellfare, he was also denied to share the custody of their son, which recently has been taken to be reconsidered by a family judge in Brazil and this is the reason why Magie is going to travel back to her homecountry for the weeks to come.

Too little is known about what really hapened with Magie Lena during the course of her marriage except for the fact that she had stayed away from media for almost 3 years nonstop. By the sound and lyrical content of her new single #Revisiting we surelly can agree that the trauma was real and for Magie, it might even be harder, now that she is about to face her past in flesh and still in pandemic.

Edited by user 21 October 2020 23:34:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 6 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
erich hess on 21/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 21/10/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 21/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 21/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 29/10/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 29/10/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3823 Posted : 29 October 2020 06:27:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
JENNIFER ARMSTRONG TERMINATES HER STUDIO60 CONTRACT

UserPostedImage

It's been years since anyone's heard from Jennifer Armstrong whether through music or social media, but we can guess she's been busy being a wife and mother and even though we've been begging for new music! Now we've learned that earlier this month, the singer had requested to be let go from her contract with Studio60 Records. She was originally signed for a 3 album deal and has since released 1 album since signing. We were actually able to reach Jennifer's manager who stated:

Quote:
"Jennifer has been grateful for all that Studio60 has done for her and she has no ill feelings towards them whatsoever. They were a huge part in her music career but she feels like she needed to make a change. During her hiatus, she has been suffering from a lot of personal setbacks, but she feels she has to be brave enough to not only change her surroundings but also change her mindset and she, unfortunately, did not feel as if she could accomplish that at her current label. She wishes nothing but the best for them and again thanks them for all they have done for her."

Now the question is, where will Jennifer go to next and WHEN will we get new music?
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 29/10/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 29/10/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 29/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 29/10/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 29/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 29/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 29/10/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 08/11/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3824 Posted : 29 October 2020 08:21:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Nina::shame,that. Looks like we just moved up a notch in the studio 60 hierarchy.

Erica: extra chicken tenders in the label cafeteria, here we come!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
RoseJapanFan on 29/10/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3825 Posted : 29 October 2020 13:02:56(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Daniel: Indie labels are the way to go! Or create your own imprint! Seems like the new thing to do for many established artists.You get the benefit of a major record label distributing your content while maintaining the integrity and ownership of your masters. It’s not only a smart business move but you get to be more in control! Either way I support whatever decision you make!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 29/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3826 Posted : 31 October 2020 09:26:55(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
THE JOLLIES COME BACK FROM 'LA ISLA': "WE ARE READY TO FOCUS ON OUR MUSIC AGAIN"

UserPostedImage

It's only been a month since the Jollies and all the contestants of 'La Isla' reality left their homes to reach the islands of Honduras to start their new reality experience but it certainly hasn't been as everyone expected and it showed a true survival phase for most of them who showed real signs of physical and/or mental health issues arriving to limits unexpected to the public. One of them was definately Natasha Stanovski as her violent attack on Mariko Kobayashi and Tatiyana Cole didn't go unnoticed and took the show to evict the popstar.

Now as the show was sadly suspended for intense storms activity and raise of covid cases which were alarming the producers for the sake of the contestants, they were all immediately taken back home. In this article we will focus on the return of the Pop group, or at least the remaining four of them, who all seemed close to leaving the show when bandmate pal Natasha was left after her bad behaviour.

The four Jollies certainly looked happy as they walked down the Heathrow airport this afternoon wearing comfortable clothes with different masks that follow their individual personalities, looking tanned and playful to each other.
They certainly didn't avoid the paparazzi and the journalists who caused a buzz in the airport to ask them about things that they didn't avoid like their bandmate Natasha.

In fact, at the most asked question about what they feel towards the Natasha complicated situation, the Jollies look relaxed in answering and admit they were frustrated to know she did a big mistake but couldn't stop her or be there in these days with her to talk to her and stay close. David answered "We were exhausted, this reality wasn't what we were looking for anymore. It was beyond what we expected and it went out of control. You know, thirst, hunger, sometimes even solitude, boredom, not being able to sleep well, see people you kove or your work. It can trigger into a bad mental state".
And while Zafari playful adds the mosquitos' problem too, Rose adds something for her bandmate Natasha "This is why our friend went also nuts. We cannot justify it and we absolutely know what she is like, very straightforward, I mean, maybe a bit too much. But it wasn't easy"
As questions increase David then starts teasing journalists to go to the islands instead to have the experience of their life, picking one of the male interviewers and asking them instead to go with him. So it all starts to get a bit 'jolly' but it's the question of what holds the future now for them and what they will do to say sorry for Natasha's inconvenience that takes them back to seriousness. To this, Zafari shouts instantly a playful "Same thing we try every night Pinky, try to conquer the world" (a playful nod to the Warner Bros 'Pinky and the Brain' cartoon show).
Fabriano is the one who gives the serious answer as he says "We will work on our project as a group, not only music but what we can create and do collectively. We undoubtly missed this and it will become one houndred percent a priority" followed by David who adds "If we have to take amends, it's definately through our job at the end of the day. We'll do what we love to do together and what our supporters have supported us for in the first place"

So despite the bad experience that we can only add to the now long list of forgettable moments for the Jollies this year, they seem to have still got that spirit that makes them keep going like always and we are definately ready to see what's next for this group.

Edited by user 31 October 2020 09:38:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 8 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 31/10/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/10/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 31/10/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 08/11/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3827 Posted : 31 October 2020 09:42:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: so has jo taken a shower yet? or has he taken to growing his own potatoes in the soil that collects in his leg crevices?

nina:*slamming her fork down* christ,love. some of us are eating mashed potatoes.

Erica: would crotch grown potatoes be gross be be something one could charge a premium for?

Nina:i fucking hate you sometimes,erica. that is so gross.

erica:you didnt answer though?

Nina: *sighs* well,i guess i am done with dinner now,love. so i have fuck all else to do but talk to you. i am thinking it is gross,but you could still charge a premium to a small sliver of the population.

erica: interesting take. interesting indeed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
FiveT on 31/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/10/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#3828 Posted : 01 November 2020 20:52:16(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
VANITY TAKES TO THE STAGE FOR FIRST TIME IN HALF A DECADE

UserPostedImage

She's back! After announcing her SNL performance earlier this week, pop superstar Vanity started her promotional campaign last night and finally took to the stage to support her comeback single, “Shock to the System”, her first new piece of material in over 5 years. The track recently debuted at #2 on Chart Heat, just behind music legend Ryan Ross Hernandez, a respectable result considering the competition, demonstrating Vanity's still got a legion of loyal fans embracing her return. The up-tempo, hard-hitting electro-pop track acts as the lead single to her upcoming thirteenth studio album, which is speculated to drop at the tail-end of this year through Kaleidoscope Records.

In her signature black boots and fishnets, a bright aqua two-piece and an electronic face mask that visually responded to her powerful vocals, Vanity looked ever the professional and like she hadn't missed a beat since her last performances, which were over half a decade ago. Appearing fit, toned and energetic, the star mixed the polished choreography with some freestyle moves by the end as she dropped to the floor, mostly controlling her breath behind the face mask, impressively belting out the track's soaring final chorus over its hammering electronic beat. A tragic pop song written by the star herself, the song's lyrics detail the struggles of letting your guard down to a lover after being a victim of sexual assault, and while the lyrics demonstrate a more vulnerable side to Vanity, she stormed through her performance with nothing but fierce confidence and power.

Sporting neon raver-esque hair and an army of backing dancers behind her, Vanity's colourful look ensured all eyes were on her, serving up a classic pop performance loaded with nostalgia of simpler time... back when our biggest worries were what Vanity's next crazy outfit choice would be at the Fan Choice Awards, rather than pandemics and politics.

What did you think of Vanity's anticipated comeback performance?

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 10 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 01/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/11/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 02/11/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 02/11/2020(UTC), FiveT on 03/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 03/11/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 05/11/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 08/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 10/11/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3829 Posted : 02 November 2020 00:06:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Honor: Me thinks she killed it! It was very good to see her back on stage again. There are certain artists that are also performers and not to be shady but I think this generation is kind touch and go with performers and performances. Now I don't mind subpar live vocals mixed with entertainment but there's a lot that have neither, smh.

But anyway this isn't a review or anything!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 02/11/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3830 Posted : 02 November 2020 01:20:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: I like the shade of Green whatever... that thing is called. co clue where I'd wear it,but I want one.

Erich: the mask kind of scares me . It made me think I stumbled into an erotic retelling of emperor zorch or whatever that guy who is buzz lightyears mortal foe.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 02/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 02/11/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3831 Posted : 08 November 2020 00:59:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Hayden Officially Re-Launches Royalty Records & Names Jennifer Armstrong as Co-Owner
Hayden talks about the re-launch of his new independent label + signed artists

UserPostedImage

As many know Hayden Merjos can be a man of many or few words. When it comes to his opinions on certain topics, he doesn't hold back but when he wants to surprise others or keep a project on the hush, well you'd probably have an easier time getting Trump to admit defeat (Biden/Harris2020 yall) so it was a shock when Merjos announced back in 2016 that he had plans to launch his own label and even going so far as to say he mainly launched the label all because of his time as a judge on Star Factory. Yes, the singer actually started his own label purely because he "felt as though the show had become more of a circus rather than actually finding talent and one of the biggest mistakes, I believe, was not crowning Casey Johnson as the winner. So, I felt like I could do a better job at picking up talent, and here we are." Well, alrighty then! Of course, we decided to sit down so he could be more clearer on his reasonings. While he declined to do an interview, he did send over a statement for us so we decided to share with you all too.

Hayden states:

Quote:
"Royalty Records was a dream that I had and yes it came to me while on Star Factory. Sometimes you have to go out on a limb because you believe in people that maybe are often looked over when it comes to music or even personality. I am saying the artists I have signed here are ones that I personally chose and saw the potential in. When I say potential, I don't mean talent wise. I know they are all talented or I wouldn't have signed them. I mean I saw the potential in their creativity and being able to utilize this label as the tool to help them get wherever it is they want to be. My label is definitely just the shell, you know? I will give them the tools to help them become the next big star or even if they feel more comfortable staying in their bedroom and releasing music from the comfort of their home, I can also provide that as well.

There's really no....standard here except talent. I won't force them to do anything they don't want to, paly where they don't want to, say what they don't want to. My artists will have creative control, complete creative control. The only thing I'm providing is money, quite literally. I've thought about it long and hard about what time of CEO I wanted to be. I believe at the end of the day my job is to create an environment for them to safely create and express their thoughts into their separate art forms regardless of what they may be, and provide it to you. As of now, all of the artists are recording and preparing for their music and I am planning on a showcase that will most likely take place next year in order to introduce the artists to you all. Some you will know and some are new faces. The decision to sign Jennifer was something that we had talked about over the course of the past few years. She had expressed that she was not happy at Studio60 and I thought she would fit right in at Royalty Records. I truly believe she will be able to shine more and at the pace she wants. She will also be my right hand woman and will be able to mentor some of the newer artists in whichever aspect they need. I'm also proud to say that we also offer extensive mental healthcare as far as therapists and monthly check-ins with our artists to see where they are mentally and emotionally. It's not only my job to provide them tools to make music but also to be able to be healthy in all areas. We've lost far too many amazing artists because no one bothered to really be there for them and I want to make a step in the right direction.

With all of that said, I am currently not looking to sign anymore artists at the time and will work on the current artists we have no to help them grow and build the foundation, but we will definitely be on the look out for up and coming talent."

So, are you excited to see what Royalty Records has to offer? Check out their website below to see a current roster of their artists!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 08/11/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 08/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 08/11/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 08/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 08/11/2020(UTC), FiveT on 08/11/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 08/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 10/11/2020(UTC)
#3832 Posted : 08 November 2020 01:13:38(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoons: Congratulations to Hayden & Jennifer! This is a big deal! Wishing you guys all the success!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 08/11/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3833 Posted : 10 November 2020 01:04:16(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
THE JOLLIES APPEAR IN NEW COMEDY ADVERT AS THEY BECOME THE NEW FACE OF WALKERS CRISPS

UserPostedImage

After an endorsement deal with Coca Cola putting their faces on their cans and using their song 'Meet Me At Soda Pop' in the soda spots, it seems the Jollies continue to promote themselves in the advertising marketing teaming up with one of the biggest crisps factories around the world Walkers Crisps lending their faces to the product and its new comedic TV advert that you can watch below.

Quote:
The advert starts with a reporter woman talking to the camera. "ATTENTION! We are interrupting all broadcasting for an important event! Today the Jollies are showing up at this little Suburbia supermarket, follow me! Follow me."
UserPostedImage

The cameraman runs behind the reporter who enters the supermarket, people are doing their normal shopping until suddenly she reaches five guys who turn around with their trumpet-driven song 'Valeur' playing as an epic little soundtrack as they walk together like a gang. People start to recognise them and get shocked as the reporter freaks out. It's the Jollies.
UserPostedImage

Then suddenly an employer opens up boxes of Walker Crisps envelopes and the huge crowd of people roars running over the Walkers. The Jollies first all five feeling epic and empowered, suddenly they realise the situation shocked, people had chosen the crisps over them!
UserPostedImage

"What about us?" Says David. "Wait... I want those crisps too!" adds Zafari and as he does, the other four look at him in a sort of challenging manner. Then the scene suddenly changes to an old man eating crisps all satisfied while in a blurry background everybody fights for the Walkers Crisps.
A quote appears with the Walkers Crisps logo "FRESH TASTE GUARANTEED... NOW IN FIVE DIFFERENT FLAVOURS WITH THE JOLLIES' SPECIAL EDITIONS!" And the five Jollies different envelopes are showed again.

The group also announced this week their new single 'I Will Listen' taken off their debut album 'Squad Goals' released this June, featuring a new version of the song with the help of the London Community Gospel Choir. It seems the five have actually gone straight back to their work after coming from 'La Isla' reality.

Good job, Jollies!

Edited by user 10 November 2020 06:49:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 7 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 10/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/11/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 10/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 10/11/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 10/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 11/11/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3834 Posted : 10 November 2020 03:07:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19117 time(s) in 7588 post(s)
Dustyn: I remember when we did the Walkers deal back in the day. They gave me icky cheese and onion just to match my blue theme. Yuck.

Scott: You've got to be joking. Fucking jealous of you and Fabriano! Cheese and onion are the elite. I have them all the time!

Billy: ...and again, I wonder why Jennifer still kisses you. Anyway, we all know Worcester sauce crisps are the superior ones. Oh and, coincidentally, those were the ones my face used to be on ;)

Oscar: Cool advert! Although I have to say that I'm more of a peanut man myself.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 10/11/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3835 Posted : 10 November 2020 06:54:36(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Paige Wesley: Absolutely love the commercial and thank goodness you take that deal because I’m in love with this chip
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
FiveT on 10/11/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3836 Posted : 10 November 2020 07:03:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: i bet there is a clause in the contract that allows hayden to throw chairs at you if you displease him.

nina: first offense,its a beanbag chair. second one? a folding steel chair. if you still dont get the point,love? he tosses a wingback at you.

erica:its tough,but fair.

nina: sadly,for the jollies there is no sexy flavor of crisps.

erica: what about veiny and throbbing cucumber?

Nina:that is bullshit and you know it.

Erica: nope. its in japan.

Nina: i lived in japan with you for years, i never saw this mystery flavor.

erica: you just never went to the right stores

nina: the store in your nutty head? no, have never been to that one
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
FiveT on 10/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/11/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3837 Posted : 11 November 2020 09:11:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19117 time(s) in 7588 post(s)
JOSHUA GRIMMIE & RYAN ROSS HERNANDEZ PRANK CALL TRUMP'S "VOTER FRAUD" HOTLINE...THEN GET NAKED!
TRUMP'S OUT, RUMPS OUT!

UserPostedImage

Everyone's favourite left-wing double act, Joshua Grimmie and Ryan Ross Hernandez took their shtick and friendship to a whole new level this evening during an utterly chaotic yet highly entertaining Instagram live. The pair, both donning similar outfits, broadcasted live from Grimmie's home to answer questions from fans and converse about a multitude of topics, with Joshua's SNL appearance and the forthcoming records from both singers being the focal points. While Hernandez and Grimmie remained rather tight-lipped, giving vague answers regarding their respective new albums, the dynamic duo still provided a plethora of meme worthy content. With sparkling personalities and highly intelligent conversation, Joshua and Ryan already had fanatic viewers eating out the palm of their hands but soon whipped the internet into a frenzy when they began drinking scotch and prank calling Trump National War Room. When a viewer commented #NudesForBiden, a merry Joshua began to remove his clothes and Ryan quickly followed suit. As word escalated, the viewing figures tripled and peaked at just under 1 million viewers.

The Instagram live session started out as a "casual" chat between the acclaimed artists where they spoke about their music, the current political climate in America and election results while also occasionally answering questions sent in by their viewers. During the stream, Hernandez congratulated Grimmie on his much lauded SNL appearance. The 22-year-old star hosted, acted and performed on the show on Saturday to critical acclaim. While initially admitting to being a "bag of nerves" prior to the live broadcast, Joshua confessed that he found the show to be a "liberating" experience and dubbed it as "the icing on the cake" following Biden's Presidential election and his latest single "Tragic Kingdom" simultaneously topping the charts. As expected, at the first mention of politics the pair soon fell down a rabbit hole regarding the election which lead to Ryan bringing up President Trump's voter fraud hotline. The singers laughed and mocked the very idea of it and, after opening a bottle of scotch, decided to dial it for themselves.

Hernandez called the hotline while Grimmie was armed with a multitude of sound effects on his laptop, including the "losing horns" from the TV gameshow "The Price is Right" and the viral "F*ck Donald Trump" song. The organisation continuously hung up in a matter of seconds. On one call, Joshua spun a story about a couple he believed to be committing voting fraud and when asked to describe them, he preceded to recite lyrics from Avril Lavigne's "Sk8er Boi". The good friends would take turns to mock the complaints line while the other drank scotch and tried hold in their laughter which grew more and more difficult with the rising alcohol content in their systems. Ryan and Joshua would only escalate on the silliness from there.

After growing tired of trolling the Trump hotline, Joshua picked up on a comment from a viewer which referred to the #NudesForBiden trend. It is rather self-explanatory. The tipsy Joshua celebrated the idea and removed his blue shirt and white tee. Ryan looked on and laughed before following suit a few seconds later. The boys sat shirtless for a few minutes but were constantly goaded by viewers to go all the way. The pair initially dismissed it and laughed the suggestions off but, after some time, Joshua quipped; "F*ck it. This will help some people sleep at night.", before proceeding to remove his jeans. Ryan also began to remove the rest of his clothing and by that point, the livestream was rapidly rising in numbers to well over 900k. Hernandez and Grimmie stripped completely naked but sat with their hands cupping their nether regions for the remaining duration. Despite demands from eager fans, the pair remained adamant that the hands would not move. Ryan, the less intoxicated of the two, then gingerly moved the camera in order to end the livestream without revealing anything.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
2001clay on 11/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/11/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 11/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 11/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/11/2020(UTC), FiveT on 11/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 11/11/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3838 Posted : 11 November 2020 10:52:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: i think we need a road trip movie with these two.

nina: i dont like it,love. what if they start muscling in on our bit? i cant,no...i WONT rely on music being the only way i entertain the people.

erica: like we're ever going to be accused of just doing it for the music.

Nina: they have the nudity...we just make painfully bad jokes.

Erica: well,thats it,then. tops off.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 11/11/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#3839 Posted : 21 November 2020 08:24:38(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
SWEET TEA VIDEO FOCUSES ON MENTAL ISSUES AND MISCARRIAGE

UserPostedImage

During her run of her HBO documentary series, ‘ Crazy Lady’ Radio revealed a lot about her life during her seven year hiatus. The documentary that is four parts regarding the singers trauma and mental abuse over the last seven years with then boyfriend Frank Gio. We got to see the mental and verbal abuse Frank and Radio both mastered while with each other. Radio hard hearted actions and emotional downfalls drove the Paris resident away, leaving Radio with more scars, on top of the already damaging scars and demons Radio was already battling. Radio mental health swan out of control during the summer of 2018 when Radio found out she suffered a miscarriage.

Radio was pregnant with Franks baby, at the time of Radio child loss; Frank was no where near during this tragic loss. Sources say Radio begin on a heavy drinking spree resulting to her mental breakdown slowly after. Friends and close sources said Radio still went out to bought clothes for the baby, decorated one of her guest room like a nursery and her mentally became child like while trying to deal with the loss of her baby.

Radio dreams of having a child was cut way too short only after a few weeks of pregnancy. Almost six months later, Radio then founds her long time childhood friend Allison With was her biological sister, adding more to the already then emotional Radio, Radio began to separate herself from friends and family going into a dark desperation resulting to her new music subjects.

Radios new music video for her lead single Sweet Tea focuses on the loss and emotional state of Radio during the miscarriage. Radio relates the passion of Ballet to tell a story of a woman who losses her child due to a miscarriage. Radio remembering playing with dolls at tea parties going up and acting as if she was a ballerina. Radio references her childhood dreams to the dreams of wanting a child.

It also focuses on mental health, during the video we see Radio having a mental breakdown in front of three others but what’s in the press and media is more important then the status of someone mentally. She showcases the selfiness people have who doesn’t pay attention or observe someone who is going through something dark mentally.

You can watch Sweet Tea music video below on the video section!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 7 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 21/11/2020(UTC), FiveT on 21/11/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 21/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 21/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 21/11/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 28/11/2020(UTC), kandii on 23/12/2020(UTC)
#3840 Posted : 24 November 2020 23:53:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoons enlist Kevin Zegers as the love interest in the "Man of Your Dreams" Music Video;
Fans speculate he's playing a David Power Lookalike

UserPostedImage

The "Man of Your Dreams" music video is just a couple of days underway before its premiere. A teaser of the music video was just released on the singer's official Youtube/Vevo channel this morning on November 24, 2020. In the teaser, Spoons and Mr. Zegers are seen getting into a heated argument during a dramatic scene. Not only does Zegers address Spoons by his birth name "Timothy" (Which we are not used to hearing) but we also can't help but notice how similar Kevin Zegers looks to Mr. David Power. The similarity is uncanny. Was it done on purpose? We're not trying to start anything but the similarity couldn't possibly be a coincidence.

The music video's producer Daniel The Freenerd shared some details about the music video that hint it may be based on a real-life event:

"I think this is the first time we see Spoons actually play a character in one of his music videos but while the character in the music video is fictional it's all based on a true story. Who's story that is? I can't share those details with you guys. Even though this character is very personal to him you've never seen him the way you will see him in this video. I think that's what makes it so exciting. His fans will see a layer of him they haven't before because Spoons has always been so private in his music career that you only get to see Silver Spoons the superstar and not Timothy Spoons the normal person. It's kind of exciting. Also while this video is telling a story; there is still that fantasy performance aspect in the video with the performance scenes. It's still a music video; we didn't want to leave that part of it out.".

The music video will premiere on VH1 on November 26, 2020. In the meantime, this prequel clip has been released:

Title: Man of Your Dreams; "The Roots Need Water"
Posted Date: November 11, 2020
Directed by: Daniel The Freenerd
Produced by: Silver Spoons
Description: A prequel teaser of the Man of Your Dreams music video.

The prequel teaser opens up in a cottage-like setting. Spoons is seen annoyed shaking his head while a man (played by Kevin Zegers) is seen pacing around. The camera then cuts to Spoons.

Silver Spoons: All I fucking wanted was a vacation! Not this!

Man: It's your fucking family Timothy! (The man says yelling at the top of his lungs)

Spoons: You always want to put the blame on me and my damn family! (Spoons yells back) You think I want my family to be the way they are! They're my family! What the hell do you want me to do? (Spoons is now seen standing up as the man inches closer to him)

Man: Unbelievable! You don't get it! (he says shaking his head in disappointment and then continues yelling) I just fucking wish you would....... You know what? We're never going to be able to move forward in our relationship. If it isn't your fucking sister hating me; if it isn't your mother literally trying to sabotage our relationship (the man continues yelling as he breaks out into a cry and the scene starts fading out)

The teaser then cuts to the man crying on Spoons chest while he comforts him. Spoons is then seenn embracing the man telling him that "It's going to work out" while the man continues crying. The teaser cuts again but this time a portion of "Man of Your Dreams" is heard playing and The Spoons band is seen playing in front of a beautiful cemetery as leaves fall and fly against them. The words "Man of Your Dreams" appear on the screen and the video fades to black.

thanks 5 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 25/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 25/11/2020(UTC), FiveT on 25/11/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 28/11/2020(UTC), kandii on 23/12/2020(UTC)