logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<2728293031>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#561 Posted : 25 September 2011 23:51:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
STEAMY 'ELECTRIC GUITAR VIRGIN'
MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERES TONIGHT!

UserPostedImage

"Stephanie Fierce's 'Electric Guitar Virgin" music video will be officially premiering tonight at 7:00pm US eastern time on MTV. The video was directed Matthew Russell Rolston. Matthew is known for shooting intimate videos, so expect to see Steph up close and personal. The video also features a 'special guest', who plays Stephanie Fierce's intimate lover. The song will be serviced to radio and digital sells this week. Stephanie Fierce is also set to perform the song on 'George Lopez Tonight' September 27, 2011."

Edited by user 25 September 2011 23:52:31(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#562 Posted : 27 September 2011 01:43:56(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Laurelles1 Go to Quoted Post
Jason: I'm not sure whether to be scared or aroused that she wants to date me now.

Karoliena: i guess it all depends on what your idea of a good time is. If you bruise easily,or dont like the sight of blood,i'd say you should be scared.

Erica : bikki can use my beard.it isnt really santa-ie as much as its amish-ie.....everyone has amish themed sex romps,right?

Nina: i think we all crossed a line that night,love.*shakes head* so many broken butter churns.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Laurelles1 on 27/09/2011(UTC), Mouschi on 27/09/2011(UTC)
Offline Laurelles1  
#563 Posted : 27 September 2011 01:47:10(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: Well ...that's pretty kinky. Although I would rather not include my bodily parts and blood in the same thought. Other than that, I'm pretty flattered.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Mckenzie-  
#564 Posted : 27 September 2011 02:27:48(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Shay McCarthy making quite a name for himself!

UserPostedImage

The ex-Misery Loves Company guitarist has been working non-stop since leaving the rock band in order to become a successful producer and DJ. Shay who left during the summer, has had his name slapped onto a few artists records since leaving and is continuing to build his reputation as he discusses the possibility of making an album himself. McCarthy helped produce pop-superstar Isabel Merjos' album 'Perfectly Me' which debuted at #3 on the alum chart. He has also attached his name to previous band Misery Loves Company's debut album 'Two Sides To The Story' which was released on Sunday. There is also rumors that he will help to produce love interest Kia Johnson's upcoming album.

Shay has been awed at the faith people have shown in his skills and also mentioned that his debut album is "in the making".

Shay McCarthy wrote:
I really want to make an album or an EP at the very least! Although im pretty busy at the minute producing, i would jump at the chance to make my album. The only problem would be that i would like to feature a lot of guests on vocals whihc would take time to confirm. its in the making.

retired x
Offline FiveT  
#565 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:13:14(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Den (Teen Titans): Shay is such an amazing producer. I'm glad he accepted to produce some music for my album, Its stuff sounds brilliant!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
User is suspended until 26/07/3311 08:41:50(UTC) CallMeTeachXD  
#566 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:14:04(UTC)
CallMeTeachXD

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Den (Teen Titans): Shay is such an amazing producer. I'm glad he accepted to produce some music for my album, Its stuff sounds brilliant!

Gabe: Shay is a homophobic #IdioticNub
My Acts

Kato
lol
(Writing & Recording)

Sonye
(Writing & Recording)

Gabe
(Finalizing Album/Preparing for tour)

21st Century
(Practicing Skils/Writing)
Offline BrownSugar  
#567 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:14:59(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Kia: Shay is just awesome.....and cute. Anyway, it is true that he is working on my album. Excited is too small a word to describe how I'm feeling!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Taylr  
#568 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:15:02(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CallMeTeachXD Go to Quoted Post

Taylor Asbridge: You're a twat. #SillyTwat
thanks 2 users thanked Taylr for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 27/09/2011(UTC), Laurelles1 on 28/09/2011(UTC)
#569 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:16:36(UTC)
CallMeTeachXD

Originally Posted by: Taylr Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CallMeTeachXD Go to Quoted Post

Taylor Asbridge: You're a twat. #SillyTwat

Gabe: Your a little shrimp dick #Dickyy
My Acts

Kato
lol
(Writing & Recording)

Sonye
(Writing & Recording)

Gabe

21st Century
Offline Taylr  
#570 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:18:32(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Taylor Asbridge: Haha, nice one. Which primary school child did you get that comeback from?
thanks 1 user thanked Taylr for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/09/2011(UTC)
#571 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:19:28(UTC)
CallMeTeachXD

Originally Posted by: Taylr Go to Quoted Post
Taylor Asbridge: Haha, nice one. Which primary school child did you get that comeback from?

Gabe: The one you went to! #ASSbridge
My Acts

Kato
lol
(Writing & Recording)

Sonye
(Writing & Recording)

Gabe

21st Century
Offline Taylr  
#572 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:20:29(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Taylor Asbridge: Hillarious. Your jokes are as funny as your music.
thanks 1 user thanked Taylr for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#573 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:20:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Scott H: Gabe...quit it ya gimp! Some of us have got serious announcements to make on here.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
infinite135 on 27/09/2011(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#574 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:28:28(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ladies and Gentlemen...It's Been Quite a Ride.

Scott H Statement

UserPostedImage

Scott H wrote:
Good afternoon, good evening, happy tomorrow. Whatever part of the world you happen to be in at the moment, I'm sure one of those must apply to you in some way. So...hello. We are gathered here today. No...I'm just joshing, we need to get serious here, I do actually have a point to make.

It's kind of a sweet-bitter-sweet day for me today as I sit down at my PC to type a statement out about the future and stuff. On one side, I look at my wall, I see 15 platinum albums framed on my wall, and I see scores of guitars hanging just below them, all playing some little part over the last 14 or so years in elevating me to the very fortunate point I'm at in my life now. I see everything that is...well my past. Then I look to my other side, and do you know what I see there? I see my fiancee watching TV. You were expecting something gushing and magnificent and glorious about the future there weren't you? Well you're gonna get it. Like I say, I see my fiancee, Gia, watching TV quietly as I type this. She doesn't even know I'm writing about her, but it's going in anyway. And framing Gia beautifully is the sun-kissed, glorious arched window of this, one of many lounges we have in our privileged abode. Through the window, the sun is shining on a perfect...massive lawn. I look at that and I see myself there with my family, with Gia, with everything the future brings, and I smile, it's as simple as that.

Now, when I look to the other side again...do I see the same gleaming future? I see a glorious past, a past which every one of you guys contributed to, giving me the sort of life, love and recognition I could never have hoped for in life, and I thank every single person who contributed to that in any way at all. Did you once buy me a beer after a show? Thank you. Did you see me drop 10 cents back when I was broke and pick it up and hand it to me? Thank you. Did you buy 15 Blood Of Wecz albums, 2 Sanitary Towel albums and see me in concert 50 times? Then I thank you most of all. You guys are the lifeblood of what we do, and that's something I will never ever forget. I see 14 years of every guy's dream. I see blood, sweat, tears, joy, sadness, happiness, drunkenness, sobriety, touring, recording, up, down, right, left, hot, cold, and a million other things and their opposites. But do I see my future? Things work in life best, when we are honest with ourselves. And my honest answer...is no. I see no future for me as a musician now. Not as a recording artist, not as a touring artist, nothing.

So yeah, I'm not going to waffle on pre-announcement any more. Two paragraphs of that was quite enough. Tonight you see, I want to tell you all, that as of December 10th, one week before I take to another stage to enter another chapter of my life, with my marriage to Gia Rose, I will officially retire from the music industry. My album is cancelled....my EPs are cancelled....everything is cancelled. Don't worry though. You won't be seeing the last of me. I've still got my label to attend to for one...and more importantly, I'll be returning to what I see as my true calling in life....if you happen to know already what that true calling is then please feel free to get as excited as me. If not....then you'll find out soon enough...but it's not that hard to fathom out.

Oh and one more thing before I go. There will be one last tour. One FINAL....this is it..done! Finito! Kaput! The very end! One last tour. It'll be me...no BoW and no ST...just Scott H. We will kick off at Wembley Stadium on the 8th of October, and we will finish....absolutely FINISH 2 months and 2 days later back home in Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, taking in all the great cities as we circle the globe. I'm gonna need some help with that. Do you want to tour with me one last time? One last party? Then get in touch (OOC: PM me). It's gonna be intense, and emotional, and it's going to own.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's been quite a ride.

Scott H
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline Mckenzie-  
#575 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:29:12(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Shay: Oh! Anyway, yeah thanks Den enjoying working with you. And yeah Kia, i can't wait for it, going to be amazing :)! And Gabe.. fuck off. Get over it that i didn't want to produce your album.
retired x
Offline Mckenzie-  
#576 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:32:07(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Ryan: We are gutted to miss out on this tour. Anyway, im sure you will kick ass like you always do. For the California and even the whole East Coast dates, we'll be there.. if we can.
retired x
Offline genocidal king  
#577 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:35:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Scott H: Thanks Ryan dude. It's no problem at all. I was kinda gutted that you guys would miss out, given that it's going to be the last ever tour I do.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#578 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:38:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: Just shamelessly pumping this across from the last page...its shit when a post is at the bottom of a page :P

Ladies and Gentlemen...It's Been Quite a Ride.

Scott H Statement

UserPostedImage

Scott H wrote:
Good afternoon, good evening, happy tomorrow. Whatever part of the world you happen to be in at the moment, I'm sure one of those must apply to you in some way. So...hello. We are gathered here today. No...I'm just joshing, we need to get serious here, I do actually have a point to make.

It's kind of a sweet-bitter-sweet day for me today as I sit down at my PC to type a statement out about the future and stuff. On one side, I look at my wall, I see 15 platinum albums framed on my wall, and I see scores of guitars hanging just below them, all playing some little part over the last 14 or so years in elevating me to the very fortunate point I'm at in my life now. I see everything that is...well my past. Then I look to my other side, and do you know what I see there? I see my fiancee watching TV. You were expecting something gushing and magnificent and glorious about the future there weren't you? Well you're gonna get it. Like I say, I see my fiancee, Gia, watching TV quietly as I type this. She doesn't even know I'm writing about her, but it's going in anyway. And framing Gia beautifully is the sun-kissed, glorious arched window of this, one of many lounges we have in our privileged abode. Through the window, the sun is shining on a perfect...massive lawn. I look at that and I see myself there with my family, with Gia, with everything the future brings, and I smile, it's as simple as that.

Now, when I look to the other side again...do I see the same gleaming future? I see a glorious past, a past which every one of you guys contributed to, giving me the sort of life, love and recognition I could never have hoped for in life, and I thank every single person who contributed to that in any way at all. Did you once buy me a beer after a show? Thank you. Did you see me drop 10 cents back when I was broke and pick it up and hand it to me? Thank you. Did you buy 15 Blood Of Wecz albums, 2 Sanitary Towel albums and see me in concert 50 times? Then I thank you most of all. You guys are the lifeblood of what we do, and that's something I will never ever forget. I see 14 years of every guy's dream. I see blood, sweat, tears, joy, sadness, happiness, drunkenness, sobriety, touring, recording, up, down, right, left, hot, cold, and a million other things and their opposites. But do I see my future? Things work in life best, when we are honest with ourselves. And my honest answer...is no. I see no future for me as a musician now. Not as a recording artist, not as a touring artist, nothing.

So yeah, I'm not going to waffle on pre-announcement any more. Two paragraphs of that was quite enough. Tonight you see, I want to tell you all, that as of December 10th, one week before I take to another stage to enter another chapter of my life, with my marriage to Gia Rose, I will officially retire from the music industry. My album is cancelled....my EPs are cancelled....everything is cancelled. Don't worry though. You won't be seeing the last of me. I've still got my label to attend to for one...and more importantly, I'll be returning to what I see as my true calling in life....if you happen to know already what that true calling is then please feel free to get as excited as me. If not....then you'll find out soon enough...but it's not that hard to fathom out.

Oh and one more thing before I go. There will be one last tour. One FINAL....this is it..done! Finito! Kaput! The very end! One last tour. It'll be me...no BoW and no ST...just Scott H. We will kick off at Wembley Stadium on the 8th of October, and we will finish....absolutely FINISH 2 months and 2 days later back home in Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, taking in all the great cities as we circle the globe. I'm gonna need some help with that. Do you want to tour with me one last time? One last party? Then get in touch (OOC: PM me). It's gonna be intense, and emotional, and it's going to own.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's been quite a ride.

Scott H

UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#579 Posted : 27 September 2011 06:44:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Chloe to appearing on Daybreak this week!

Chloe, Pop/R&B sensation who's new leading single for her highly anticipated sophomore album Grand Theft Auto is out now, and the star is scheduled to make a memorable appearance on Day Break this week and a big interview is confirmed where she will be speak about her success, working with different artists including Misery Loves Company, Alicia Lena and more... and most importantly her BIG new album on all on Day Break this week!Stay tuned for further announcements!

Edited by user 27 September 2011 06:47:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#580 Posted : 27 September 2011 06:46:11(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Edit: [Accidental double post, dont mind this]

Edited by user 27 September 2011 06:47:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO