logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<2627282930>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Taylr  
#541 Posted : 21 September 2011 01:17:15(UTC)
Taylr

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Getting To Know … AMY MEYER!!!

What are your 5 life goals?
1) To fall in love

Callum Williams: Have you not already? ;P
Offline C4AJoh  
#542 Posted : 21 September 2011 01:18:16(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Taylr Go to Quoted Post

1) To fall in love

Amy: Haha, nope ... I'm still looking for 'The One' ... You'll do for now though. ;)
Offline Taylr  
#543 Posted : 21 September 2011 01:19:22(UTC)
Taylr

Man

1) To fall in love

Amy: Haha, nope ... I'm still looking for 'The One' ... You'll do for now though. ;)

Callum: Nice little confidence builder there. Thought I was the one. :( lol
Offline C4AJoh  
#544 Posted : 21 September 2011 01:20:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

1) To fall in love

Amy: lol, well you'll just have to prove to me that you are 'the one' then :P
Offline Taylr  
#545 Posted : 21 September 2011 01:21:10(UTC)
Taylr

Man

1) To fall in love

Amy: lol, well you'll just have to prove to me that you are 'the one' then :P

Callum: Deal. :P
User is suspended until 26/07/3311 08:41:50(UTC) CallMeTeachXD  
#546 Posted : 21 September 2011 10:32:59(UTC)
CallMeTeachXD

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Gabe Says Less Than 2 WEEKS Left!!!

Gabe has finally spoken openly to the public about his incomplete debut album which he says will be finished recording on September 30th! The name of the album has finally been released to the public! The name is "Artificially Flavored"! The album will be released through Shooting Star Records. More information will be given on his official fan web page later!
My Acts

Kato
lol
(Writing & Recording)

Sonye
(Writing & Recording)

Gabe
(Finalizing Album/Preparing for tour)

21st Century
(Practicing Skils/Writing)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#547 Posted : 21 September 2011 12:30:49(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

William Grach & Emily Smith statement from press conference :: Gives thanks....

Quote:

William: It hasn't been that long hasn't it? I wanted to take time out to just thank all the amazing artists on Shooting Star Records. This label has gone threw so much and so much pressure was on not only mine, but Emily's back too, to make this a successful label and to make our artists successful, as well as showing them new things. We got Cinzia Ricci, Electrodeath, Mandy Williams, Brittany Knox who we are managing, bringing us in so much, thanks to them, things are really on the rise. FOR ALL THE ARTISTS. So everyone put a big thanks in to those girls. We really have to give them the utmost respect for being at the top in their markets and making Shooting Star Records such a strong label.

Emily: I agree wholeheartedly. William and I are just blown away. Everyone is so enthusiastic on the label and support our work as producers and we have seen each in the studio either working with them or checking up. I think everyone on the label are amazing acts, and Will and I just wanted to take the time out to say thank you to each and every one of our artists for keeping this label running, even after Malory Evan's departed. Thank you all so much..

Edited by user 21 September 2011 12:40:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 22/09/2011(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#548 Posted : 21 September 2011 20:46:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Getting To Know ... MYKAYLAH!!!

UserPostedImage

Recording or Performing Live?
Live everytime!! cant beat that rush on stage or on T.V and knowing anything could go wrong love the thrill of it

Morning or Evening?
All day longggg ;-) I'm always lively and energetic whether morn noon or night I love it all

What is your worst habit?
Probably opening my gob and sticking someones size 10's in there for keeping I'm always saying stuff when I shouldn't or making a comment that wasn't meant to sound like it did but it does oh and I talk a lot and ramble and never shut up as you can tell I just keep going on and on...

What is your favourite song of the moment?
my own!! haha no-one's heard it yet but its flaming brill, apart from that got to be Cherise 'Raw' its so emotional and I had the pleasure of performing it recently and it just tugs at ya heart

What is your favourite song of all time?
Anything by Janet Jackson I love her 'Velvet Rope' so bold and ballsy gotta love it

What is your favourite musician/band?
I like Nicki Minaj a lot I sample her on new single, and there I go again I shouldn't of said that haha but I also love Buzz&Hype who again is on my new single they actual speak on it!!!

What is your favourite movie?
I freakin love Avatar such a good film and love Alien.. Sigourney kicks ass

What would be your perfect day?
A day where everything went right everyone was happy and smily, never gonna happen but it be good

What is your best memory of your childhood?
I don't really have one my childhood was so fucked up with dads death family splitting up moving being left behind but my fave memory was probably getting recognised and asked to record backing vocals for Cherise's debut album that was class not childhood but thats best forgotten

Tell us something nobody else knows about you?
I've never had a boyfriend!!! yep its true this bitch aint getting no loving haha any lads out there hit me up!!

If you could date anyone in the music industry, who would it be?
Hmmm Jason Smith looks like he'd give you a good time or any of that new boyband they look hot!!!!

What would be your 3 wishes?
world peace, end of starvation in world and to work with Glamazon!!!!

Would you rather have worldwide success or true love?
Success!!! I aint experience love and from what I seen from others it just fucks ya over and messes you up so until I see or feel it I'm gonna stick with success

What do you think happens when we die?
We all meet up with family and friends who've passed and have a gigantic party in the sky!! now that would be cool

To be succesful and work at it til I am
Not to take no shit from no-one
To make sure I'm always there for my family and friends no matter what
To work with Glamazon!! haha i'll say it again RING ME!!!!
To be happy and complete
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
ang3licd3vil on 21/09/2011(UTC), Laurelles1 on 22/09/2011(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#549 Posted : 22 September 2011 21:29:55(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Getting To Know … SAFFIA SAUNDERS!!!

UserPostedImage

Live all the way! You can mix things up and plus I get to dance around on stage, which is something I can't do in the studio.

Morning or Evening?
Evening for me. Morning is just too tiring and stressful.

My worst habit is biting my lip. I don't know why I do it but I notice myself biting my bottom lip when I'm just walking about doing my business. It's not a full on hard bite, I just sort of rest my tooth on it. You see some people do it when they are nervous.

"My World" by Layla Wilson. Not the best song ever but it is so catchy and fun.

Definitely "Fear" by Cassie Valentine. AMAZING and beautiful just like Cassie herself.

I love ElectroDeath. They are too awesome for words!

I would say Set It Off. I love that movie and the cast is amazing.

Go for a long drive anywhere and just chill whilst listening to music with the car windows down and letting the wind blow through my hair. Then I'd like to come home and have a lazy evening.

Starting school because I met some of the most important people in my life today on my first day at school.

I can't stand ice cream. I know almost everyone in the world loves it but I find it very sickening and I hate the feeling of it.

Jason Smith. I know he is taken by the wonderful Cassie Summers, but if he was single, ooooh I would love it!

My three wishes would probably be, to live forever,.......to......see my grandmother again and finally, I would say that I want wars to stop.

True Love, 100% it would have to be true love. Having one person make you feel so special is probably the best feeling in the world.

Hmmm, that's something I don't want to say. I have a huge fear of death and don't really touch on the subject. I would LIKE to believe that we all go to Heaven but who knows?

To be on a number 1 single, To outsell Victoria Black, To start a family, Get back in touch with my dad again and learn to drive a motorbike.
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 22/09/2011(UTC), Laurelles1 on 23/09/2011(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#550 Posted : 23 September 2011 00:37:48(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
MARTINA: NEW LOOK, NEW LIFE

UserPostedImage

Martina Downtown, member of the band Teen Titans and also known as Witch Titan, showed off a new look this morning as she was getting into a rehearsal studio in London. The singer herself confirmed on twitter that the new look is about her new positive attitude, but we think there's more. In fact, the singer has recently announced her new side project - the girlband "The Amazons", which is set to release its debut single soon. Some other rumors also say that the Teen Titan is about to release solo material soon too, joining her bandmates Tanya Stephenson, Den Walnut and Laurence Wilson, who seems to be also secretely recording solo music with Will.Rocca. Is she saying goodbye to the dark personality that she used to show until now and turning into a "White Witch"?

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Laurelles1  
#551 Posted : 23 September 2011 01:03:18(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Jason: Wow, thanks Mykaylah and Saffia! I'm really flattered :D May I say, you have awesome taste in men.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#552 Posted : 23 September 2011 21:31:09(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Getting To Know ... AARON MARKS!!!

UserPostedImage

Denifantly performing live. I find recording very tedious, I mean it's normally just me, with whoever is producing with me, spending a few days working on small parts of a song that doesn't really need changing. Where-as live, I can kinda do what I want, I feel like I have a lot more freedom performing in front of a crowd of people who want to hear me play.

Morning or Evening?
I'm an evening person, because I spend most of the morning asleep due to staying up all night playing video games, recording, writing or just getting wasted (although these normally all mix together into one night), but if I'm really looking forward to something then I'll be up earlier than a kid on Christmas morning.

Smoking, however I'm trying to stop, and have cut down a lot since the start of the year. I'm currently only smoking a cigarrette after every meal, which most days is two as I'm not awake in time for breakfast, and hope to have quit by the end of the year.

Hannah Beth - Animal, it's being played everywhere and I can't get it out of my head. I love it!

Ryan Ross Hernandez - The Halfhearted Lover, I've loved it since the first time I heard it on the radio. All I can say is that it is amazing, and I hope that I can write songs of simular quality in the future.

Well it changes around a lot, depending on what I'm into, but at the moment I've gotta say that I'm really into Misery Loves Company, they look like they'll become one of the main pop-punk/alternative rock bands within the next few years, and they've got some sick tracks.

Pineapple Express, just because I can always see me and Derek Baker ending up in the same situation as those in the film, it never fails to make me laugh.

It'd start with me waking up at roughly 1pm, with a fairly attractive girl next to me, and for me to not have a hangover. Then I'd go chill on a beach or something with some friends, instruments, and booze and just chill out or something, then see what happens from then. Maybe go clubbing in London with my brother playing or somethin'

Going to Disneyworld in Florida, America when I was 8, it was easily the most fun I've ever had in my life, and I haven't gone back since which sucks. But if I ever tour America, i'll be taking a few days break to go on everyride in the whole park..

I have a tattoo on my arsecheek. It was done by my best friend Derek Baker when we were drunk last year, we were round a friends and they had borrowed their sisters tattooing kit, but then Derek got hold of it, and the rest is obvious.. but yeah, no-one gets to see it.

Michelle Green I guess..

1) To have a girlfriend
2) To solve all major world problems
3) To have as many wishes as I want!

True love for sure! With worldwide success, you have more risk of loosing everything you've worked for, and although their isn't a high chance of that happening, there is a high chance of ending up unhappy, as people will only want to date you for two reasons, 1) to say they are dating you, 2) for money. It'd be amazing to find true love however, 'cause that's for life!

We come back as Animals, but we only get to choose the animal depnding on how we've acted in the previous life, there's this big points system I've worked out, but basically, if you do bad things then you become an unappealing creature/insect. it makes sense to me!

1) Get a number 1 single
2) Headline a festival
3) Get married, and have a family
4) To stay happy and make as many people as I can feel the same way
5) Quit smoking
thanks 3 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Marksy on 23/09/2011(UTC), Mckenzie- on 24/09/2011(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/09/2011(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#553 Posted : 24 September 2011 02:44:50(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Ryan: Wow, thanks man! We're glad you like our stuff. Also, im 110% sure you will get a number 1 single soon :)
retired x
Offline infinite135  
#554 Posted : 24 September 2011 04:27:23(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
I did not notice the passersby, and they did not notice me (Blog#2)
[By Eric ‘Quixotic’ Quillington]

Here I am, listening to ‘Moment of Surrender’ by U2, an anthem about spiritual crisis, and something I can relate to. This is weird, because I’m not much of a religious man, nor have I ever focused on the existential aspects of life. I’m actually a bit of a cynical bastard, which can be seen as the opposite of someone possessing the qualities of faith. However, I don’t relate to this particular tune because I’ve slipped away from God; I relate to it because I’ve slipped away from the hedonistic lifestyle that has come to define me for the past little while. Heroin, booze, LSD … those were my gods. But now I’m an atheist. And, y’know what? I might be all the better because of it.

An odd aspect of drug withdrawal is that I really don’t know who I am anymore, as I've been left alone with my own uninterrupted thoughts, which is something I haven't experienced in a while. So, who am I? Am I witty? Sexy? Or is i smrt? Personally, I’m hoping for all three, but beggars can’t be choosers. For now, I’m content to listen to music, and wonder if I’ll be anything like those iconic frontman whose voices blare through my headphones. Maybe I’ll be a soulful man like Bruce Springsteen, or an egotistical, but phenomenally talented, man like Bono. Or perhaps I’ll just be Eric Quillington, minus the drug-trips and drinking binges. That option sounds very, very appealing.

So, yeah, this might be the only time I speak with honesty and clarity, because they’re two traits I usually don’t possess. As such, I’d like to briefly thank the people who convinced me, whether intentionally or not, to kick my habits. Ryan Ross Hernandez; thanks for knocking sense into my stupid ass. Glamazon; I love you. Jason Smith; you’re one sexy motherfucker. For those of you worried that I’m never going to be one of those confrontational bloggers cut from the same cloth as Cassie Bitch; be patient. This is, after all, only my second one. And it’s one of those clichéd ‘I saw the light’ deals. Don’t worry, I’m not going to be posting stuff like this again. I’m just trying to find my place on Culture Uncut. We’ll see where this quest takes me. Anyways, that’s all that mattered to me today. My name’s Eric Quillington, and you’ve just been Quill’d in.

… nope, that signing-off catchphrase doesn’t work, either. It’s also plagiarism. So that's not good.

(OOC: Due to Eric's current state-of-mind, something similar to his last blog wouldn't seem right. So, hopefully this brief interlude into introspective territory wasn't too horrible. If it is, I promise the third blog will be much, much better.)

Edited by user 24 September 2011 04:29:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
thanks 3 users thanked infinite135 for this useful post.
Laurelles1 on 24/09/2011(UTC), erich hess on 24/09/2011(UTC), Mckenzie- on 24/09/2011(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#555 Posted : 24 September 2011 04:43:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Erich: with eric going straight, we are all going to have to work extra hard to consume his share of chemicals.

Erica: the world drug trade could very well enter a tailspin from which it would never recover.

Karoliena: tailspin was such a great show.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
infinite135 on 24/09/2011(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#556 Posted : 24 September 2011 20:10:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Getting To Know ... KAROLIENA VERLINDEN!!!

UserPostedImage

recording,hands down.in the studio you can just...play.at a show you gotta be entertaining,do your hair,put on a cute outfit...ugh.studios are air conditioned too,and don't usually smell like a high school locker room.that's a big plus in my book.

Morning or Evening?
evening.mainly so i can say "good evening" in my great Alfred Hitchcock voice.wanna hear?

i really don't have any. i guess if i had to really reach..... it would be dosing unsuspecting people with LSD.if you don't like acid,i really wouldn't suggest eating or drinking anything backstage at an atomic war bride,or harlots show. what? it's fun.

lately I've really be into "Jayne mansfield" by bettie and the starchiefs. they make the kind of music I'd make if i had the time....aside from all the surf shit.i don't know what that is all about.

"strange fruit" by Billie holiday. it is just so perfectly horrifying.it makes me cry every time i hear it.

screaming jay hawkins.such a powerful voice.that's the kind of voice that drops panties and raises hell.

That's a tough one.id probably say: cannibal holocaust.it is just so over the top.its got it all.impalement,burning people,rape,and of course,cannibalism. Fun for everyone.

I would like to wake up to max and ruby.i know its a kid's show,but it is sooo funny.especially when max goes out of his way to piss off ruby. Erica would then make me a Denver omelet....while wearing nothing but a dog collar.id make her feed it to me.I'd possibly have Orange juice...or perhaps limeade,i haven't really decided. From there,we'd go straight into some frisky frolicking.later we'd meet the rest of the Hess clan on the aft deck for shuffleboard and martinis.we'd play and drink till sunset,then toss Chloe pastis overboard.I'm a woman of simple pleasures.

Probably all the cool second hand stores we used to frequent. My dad was very....artsy, and loved to collect all sorts of odd and outdated shit. His most prized possesion was an old IBM univac computer.he loved it because in it's time,it was horrendously expensive, and now? You couldn't give the thing away.

I have a twin sister named "karolien". I havent seen her in years though. She would be the evil twin.

Jason smith. Judging from that big brother show,the man clearly is doing something right.

Hmmm. One would be for a bag that would magically contain whatever i wanted. Two ,would be to know the answer to everything. Three...I'd donate it to someone else. Tbe first two are all i really want.

Success.i already have true love in Erica and Erich. I'd like the success that Steve jobs had. I want my own cult.as a dominatrix,i do like to be worshipped.

You hear a goofy little song,the screen goes black except for the words " game over". If you are quick witted and press "start" while holding "A" , you get to continue.

1.travel back in time and kill Sarah connor.
2.finally finish watching 2001: a space Odyssey.
3. See the pyramids of Egypt.
4. Be pissed off and yell " do you know who i am?! " and have someone reply, " of course,i am sorry miss verlinden."
5. Shoot the windows out of taj mahal with a wrist rocket,using diamonds for ammo.
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Laurelles1 on 24/09/2011(UTC)
Offline Laurelles1  
#557 Posted : 24 September 2011 20:18:05(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: I'm not sure whether to be scared or aroused that she wants to date me now.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Laurelles1 for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/09/2011(UTC)
Offline Mouschi  
#558 Posted : 24 September 2011 21:36:18(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Bikki : Hey Karoliena! If Jason and my friend Mikki don't work out, do you want to be next on the list? I think you two would be beautiful.
Mikki : That's lovely of you to say B-star, and since when did you have a Jason Smith Reserve List?
Bikki : Since when did I NOT have a Jason Smith Reserve List?
Mikki : Erm, good point .... though that's a little creepy ....
Bikki : I'm kinda like Santa, except instead of the lists of who's been bad or good, I have lists of who's dating who next. Having trouble growing the beard though.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
thanks 1 user thanked Mouschi for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/09/2011(UTC)
Offline Laurelles1  
#559 Posted : 24 September 2011 21:39:53(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Jason: ...Okay, I've decided. I'm sorta scared, whilst being flattered at the same time.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#560 Posted : 24 September 2011 21:43:44(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mouschi Go to Quoted Post
Bikki : Hey Karoliena! If Jason and my friend Mikki don't work out, do you want to be next on the list? I think you two would be beautiful.
Mikki : That's lovely of you to say B-star, and since when did you have a Jason Smith Reserve List?
Bikki : Since when did I NOT have a Jason Smith Reserve List?
Mikki : Erm, good point .... though that's a little creepy ....
Bikki : I'm kinda like Santa, except instead of the lists of who's been bad or good, I have lists of who's dating who next. Having trouble growing the beard though.

Mandy: You can throw away the Mandy Williams/Mandy Gaga/Lady Mandy one if you had one :P
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage