logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#21 Posted : 21 July 2011 20:15:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
I'd say that's more likely to just lead to people not coming back. If they've spent a lot of time building something up, a lot of people won't find it very appealing to have to start again.
To be honest, it is ridiculous that we can't all get on, but we'll just have to all get on with it, because it happens, like you say, every year.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/07/2011(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#22 Posted : 22 July 2011 02:14:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
I know everyone's not gonna like everyone but we could at least try to keep in character and forget that you dislike the person out of character. It just sucks to see the forums like this.

That is true. I've always liked how straightforward you are RoseJapanFan, its good to be that way... at the right times of course lol.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 22/07/2011(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#23 Posted : 22 July 2011 04:49:35(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
With the point around Moquel - people will post at the speed they wish to, it's all for leisure, nothing deadly serious, it's not as if he spams or anything. Some may wish to post RP's quicker than others, that's fine if they wanna play it like that, I've never really seen anything wrong with it and don't see it as a problem, but that's just me.

But with the other points, that's fair, not everyone will get along and that's something people have to sort themselves if there's a tense feeling on the forums. As Laurelles said, it really is just a game and after being here for years, I've never had a problem here with anyone because I've always had a light-hearted approach to it all.

I agree. First I was a bit hesitant with Moquel, because it seemed weird how he did his posts and he almost mimicked me in a way that was just annoying.. But eventually I just learned that it's the way he RP's. He's actually a very sweet guy, and even though people act bad towards him, he doesn't let it get to him. He actually interacts with a lot of people on here, which is something many of us don't do. So whether he posts fast or not, he's actually doing what we SHOULD be doing. Interacting.

To everyone else,

As for me. If you an issue with me. That's is solely your problem.

Edited by user 22 July 2011 04:50:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline genocidal king  
#24 Posted : 22 July 2011 05:02:13(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Post removed, can't be assed with people inevitably interpreting It wrongly and having a go.

Edited by user 22 July 2011 05:32:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#25 Posted : 22 July 2011 05:30:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Huh?
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#26 Posted : 22 July 2011 05:33:11(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Edited. Stupid phone.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#27 Posted : 22 July 2011 06:09:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
With the point around Moquel - people will post at the speed they wish to, it's all for leisure, nothing deadly serious, it's not as if he spams or anything. Some may wish to post RP's quicker than others, that's fine if they wanna play it like that, I've never really seen anything wrong with it and don't see it as a problem, but that's just me.

But with the other points, that's fair, not everyone will get along and that's something people have to sort themselves if there's a tense feeling on the forums. As Laurelles said, it really is just a game and after being here for years, I've never had a problem here with anyone because I've always had a light-hearted approach to it all.

I agree. First I was a bit hesitant with Moquel, because it seemed weird how he did his posts and he almost mimicked me in a way that was just annoying.. But eventually I just learned that it's the way he RP's. He's actually a very sweet guy, and even though people act bad towards him, he doesn't let it get to him. He actually interacts with a lot of people on here, which is something many of us don't do. So whether he posts fast or not, he's actually doing what we SHOULD be doing. Interacting.

To everyone else,

That's the exact attitude not to have.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

#28 Posted : 22 July 2011 07:06:51(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

To everyone else,

That's the exact attitude not to have.

I don't think it matters what attitude I have. It's all about following the rules of the forum and having respect for other members and their characters and for what they do for this forum. If you have a problem with me, that is your problem. I'm not going to settle anything with you, just because you feel like I have a "bad attitude".

This is just a game and there are more way more important things to worry about. Just grow up and enjoy the RP section as much as you can. If not then log off, take a walk, or join other forums like I did for a while. You're not being foreced to be on one forum. We all need break from here from time to time.

Edited by user 22 July 2011 07:22:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Mt. Epic  
#29 Posted : 22 July 2011 07:26:29(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
lol, TRSG High School
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
thanks 1 user thanked Mt. Epic for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 22/07/2011(UTC)
#30 Posted : 22 July 2011 07:27:36(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Mt. Epic Go to Quoted Post
lol, TRSG High School

This.

Offline Rincewind  
#31 Posted : 22 July 2011 09:25:17(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
back again i see Stephaniewazhere
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
thanks 2 users thanked Rincewind for this useful post.
Matticus on 22/07/2011(UTC), forkboy on 24/07/2011(UTC)
#32 Posted : 24 July 2011 04:15:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Rincewind Go to Quoted Post
back again i see Stephaniewazhere

I didn't know that wasn't a possibility...... ;)
Offline Mt. Epic  
#33 Posted : 24 July 2011 07:25:30(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Cliques and shticks are full of dicks.
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline Rincewind  
#34 Posted : 24 July 2011 07:26:58(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mt. Epic Go to Quoted Post
Cliques and shticks are full of dicks.

this
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
#35 Posted : 25 July 2011 03:03:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Wow. How far down this has gone. Oh well. It's the rock star game. Nothing new here.
Offline asdf  
#36 Posted : 25 July 2011 03:32:01(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
What's wrong with these forums?

I can tell you whats wrong. Whats wrong is everyone thinks there is something wrong just because their so-called glory days here aren't happening anymore when the truth is this place has never been all that different from how it is now since the game went offline a few years ago. Thats the only time things actually changed, since then we have been having the same sort of forum interactivity, and the sooner everyone realizes that...the better.

Point is, things have never changed, will never change, but if we quit complaining about "how far down this has gone" maybe we could actually make an effort to change things?

Change is self inflicted, blaming others, being paranoid, or moping about it gets you nowhere.

Rant concluded.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
thanks 3 users thanked asdf for this useful post.
infinite135 on 25/07/2011(UTC), Laurelles1 on 25/07/2011(UTC), bikz on 25/07/2011(UTC)
Offline Laurelles1  
#37 Posted : 25 July 2011 03:33:22(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
I concur. Peace, love and flowers, guys.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked Laurelles1 for this useful post.
asdf on 25/07/2011(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/07/2011(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 26/07/2011(UTC)
Offline infinite135  
#38 Posted : 25 July 2011 03:37:16(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
Originally Posted by: asdf Go to Quoted Post

I can tell you whats wrong. Whats wrong is everyone thinks there is something wrong just because their so-called glory days here aren't happening anymore when the truth is this place has never been all that different from how it is now since the game went offline a few years ago. Thats the only time things actually changed, since then we have been having the same sort of forum interactivity, and the sooner everyone realizes that...the better.

Point is, things have never changed, will never change, but if we quit complaining about "how far down this has gone" maybe we could actually make an effort to change things?

Change is self inflicted, blaming others, being paranoid, or moping about it gets you nowhere.

Rant concluded.

For the win. You deserve a gold star for saying this, asdf.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
thanks 1 user thanked infinite135 for this useful post.
asdf on 25/07/2011(UTC)
Offline bikz  
#39 Posted : 25 July 2011 03:45:16(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Originally Posted by: asdf Go to Quoted Post

Rant concluded.

Beautiful, Cody. (:

What's wrong with these forums? My only complaints are YetAnotherForum, Line 76 etc., but they have nothing to do with the content. I must be wearing really thick rose-coloured glasses.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
thanks 1 user thanked bikz for this useful post.
asdf on 25/07/2011(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#40 Posted : 25 July 2011 03:48:41(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Fair enough Cody, I don't agree with your opinion made though, having seen it going through various waves such as it currently is.
UserPostedImage