logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 21 July 2011 06:22:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
I don't know about you guys but I'm seriously annoyed and fed up with the forums now. I've never been so frustrated in my life really. It's not the same as it used to be I can tell you that. It's not peaceful here, it's always tense. There's always an argument going on. It's mostly quiet nowadays, people are starting to form these cliques and it's just stupid. If you love to RP, why can't you do it with everyone? I know I've acted rude mostly but I never did it without a reason. I know how it feels to have a good RP that you've worked your butt off making but people just ignore it and you feel frustrated and disappointed. There are some serious problems going on and everyone's just trying to ignore it but it's not doing any better. If we just talked to each other maybe something can get accomplished. If not, don't know how much longer I can take this and be on here. I know most of you may not care if I leave or whatever but it won't just be me. Eventually people will see what I'm talking about and leave too then this place will be empty or either filled with people who have no clue what they are doing. I'm trying to save this place. I love to RP. I've never spent so much time doing one thing in my life but I won't sit here and RP with people who aren't gonna RP with me back. It's not all of you I can say that much but it's most of you. I have made some good friends on here and I would hate to have to leave but If it means saving my sanity then I will. If you have a problem with someone, why can't you just talk it out and reach an understanding? Most of you guys are adults and you act like 4 year olds. I don't know maybe I'm the only one who feels this way. Ignore this post, whatever, the problem will only get worse.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Taylr on 21/07/2011(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#2 Posted : 21 July 2011 06:25:44(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
I tried saying similar and got shot down... Cliques are getting worse, and everyone has a problem with someone.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 21 July 2011 06:28:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

I am willing to end all my grudges with all the people I dislike and just put it to the past so I can RP and get on with my life. Everyone should be able to do the same.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#4 Posted : 21 July 2011 06:33:53(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

If anyone dislikes me then I'm not bothered, I know there are a couple maybe more, and there are people I have issues with. Happy to bury the hatchet with anyone who wants to, but if not, then no probs.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/07/2011(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 21 July 2011 06:44:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

I know everyone's not gonna like everyone but we could at least try to keep in character and forget that you dislike the person out of character. It just sucks to see the forums like this.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#6 Posted : 21 July 2011 06:49:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

It's not gonna work though, cos in order to sort it out, people need to admit they have a problem with each other. Is anyone gonna do that?
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7 Posted : 21 July 2011 06:52:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

If I did it, it shouldn't be so hard, and I like to keep grudges. There is at least one person people don't like. No one is buddy buddy with everyone lol. I''ll start naming who I had a problem with if that helps. I don't mind.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Laurelles1  
#8 Posted : 21 July 2011 06:52:24(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
I don't really have a problem with anyone here and I hope it stays that way. I do, however, believe that everyone should straighten out their problems. After all guys, it's just A GAME. Albeit, a game I'm addicted to, but a game nonetheless.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Laurelles1 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/07/2011(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#9 Posted : 21 July 2011 07:01:03(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

If you want to start...then yeah, it'll probably help.
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#10 Posted : 21 July 2011 07:13:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

I've only had a problem with 3 people on this forum.

First being the obvious choice stephaniewazhere aka Daniel. I just didn't like how you acted and I thought you thought you were the king of these forums or something and you thought everything had to go your way and I was sick of the whole 'Im leaving and not coming back' and then come back like a hour later. I just thought you were too dramatic.

Second, mebeme101. I thought you acted kind of slow sometimes and asked some questions that had some obvious answers. I don't know if that's you for real or just your characters but it annoyed me. You're actually cool and nice to talk to.

and Third, Moquel. I think you just over do it sometimes. You post alot of things for your characters and we haven't even had time to digest the first thing you posted for one character. You RP good to me it's just you do too much for me. You're a nice person and all and I know you love RPing but I think you should just tone it down a bit.

See, If i can sit here and admit my problems and be willing to just say "Forget it, I want a fresh start. I just want to RP and not hold grudges", then everyone else should be able to do the same.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11 Posted : 21 July 2011 07:18:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Well actually I forgot someone. MATTT and that's strictly because I think you take things out on people and then you don't realize what you've done and you just act as if nothing happened.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Gildermershina  
#12 Posted : 21 July 2011 07:19:49(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
I don't know what's going on in there, but you totally reminded me I need to write another RP.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked Gildermershina for this useful post.
Matticus on 22/07/2011(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 26/07/2011(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#13 Posted : 21 July 2011 07:23:21(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
With the point around Moquel - people will post at the speed they wish to, it's all for leisure, nothing deadly serious, it's not as if he spams or anything. Some may wish to post RP's quicker than others, that's fine if they wanna play it like that, I've never really seen anything wrong with it and don't see it as a problem, but that's just me.

But with the other points, that's fair, not everyone will get along and that's something people have to sort themselves if there's a tense feeling on the forums. As Laurelles said, it really is just a game and after being here for years, I've never had a problem here with anyone because I've always had a light-hearted approach to it all.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline BrownSugar  
#14 Posted : 21 July 2011 07:42:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19179 time(s) in 7618 post(s)
If we're going to be honest, I thought that Daniel was scary when I first arrived, like he was the leader of the forum or something. I have no idea what went on when he left because I didn't want to get into it, so I'm not saying anything else on the subject.

Moquel has became quite a good friend to me over the past few days and is a good RP'er.

Bikz, I thought would be all bossy because she is a mod, but she is just a sweet heart.

I've never had problems with anyone, I've had opinions but they quickly changed. The only people who really annoy me are/is the person that just comes on to troll (not Layla Wilson though :P)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/07/2011(UTC), bikz on 25/07/2011(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#15 Posted : 21 July 2011 07:59:34(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
The key to not getting frustrated is not caring so much. I don't see any point of having grudges with people when it's just a game. The time I've spent on here, I can't remember once having a problem with anyone. In the end of the day, it is an internet forum. There is bound to be people of all different attitudes and opinions. It can't really be considered a game anymore if you are pounding your head over something that happens in one.
UserPostedImage
Offline forkboy  
#16 Posted : 21 July 2011 08:32:53(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Things like this amuse me because all the drama seems to be in the RP section, which I never even glance at. So to me nothing seems wrong.
Offline Taylr  
#17 Posted : 21 July 2011 09:04:03(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
I'm alright with almost everyone here, except for Missy KIM and her fuck loads of personas. I get along with pretty much everyone else. I seem to make more good friends than enemies on here.
thanks 1 user thanked Taylr for this useful post.
Matticus on 22/07/2011(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#18 Posted : 21 July 2011 12:25:09(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Second, mebeme101. I thought you acted kind of slow sometimes and asked some questions that had some obvious answers. I don't know if that's you for real or just your characters but it annoyed me. You're actually cool and nice to talk to.

Yeah i understand what your saying and yes i am a very slow person lol sorry if it got to the point where it got annoying i wasn't trying to be and sorry for the late reply wasn't on much today
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#19 Posted : 21 July 2011 12:27:36(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

It's fine I was just being mean but you're not a bad person to talk to and your not a bad RPer either. I wasn't so perfect when I first started myself.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Rincewind  
#20 Posted : 21 July 2011 20:06:44(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
and this is why i never Rp.....
jesus.

this same thing happens about once a year every year and you'd think you people would have learnt this by now!

my advice is to wipe the RP clean and start afresh with everyone either starting with there characters again from scratch, OR start with new ones... therefore new and different relationships can form and maybe you'll get other this silly "they don'tlike me and never comment on what i wrote" saga..
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
thanks 1 user thanked Rincewind for this useful post.
Matticus on 22/07/2011(UTC)