logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#41 Posted : 28 March 2012 16:46:08(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: Jealous. I never had the chance to tour with my big bro yet. Hopefully it all goes well for you.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 28/03/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#42 Posted : 28 May 2012 10:38:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)

Check Out My Performance On Tour!!

"Touring was amazing! It was everything and more than I dreamed of. I got to meet some amazing people in the business who I dream of working with haha. Ryan was nice enough to invite me on his tour back in March and now it's finally over. I had a blast, met new people, went to new places and got stalked ;) But all in all it was a life changing experience. I've never met so many humble and awesome fans before, really blew me away. Don't worry, if you didn't get a ticket, I'm letting you see my performance for free! I uploaded a video I found of my own performance at one of the shows and I hope you guys enjoy. I have to go find some of my mom's food before everyone demolishes. It's not easy being Italian!" - Bianca

Click To Watch Bianca's Performance!

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
PANIC! on 28/05/2012(UTC), C4AJoh on 29/05/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/05/2012(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#43 Posted : 28 May 2012 16:21:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Katie: I love your style! Great performance as well. You really owned that stage up there! The crowd seemed to love it too. It can be a hard thing to do to open for my big bro, since his fans are so dedicated, but you did really really well here. Congrats!
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 28/05/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#44 Posted : 28 May 2012 19:49:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Bianca: Thanks Katie :) I thought people would just tune me out, but they didn't! Lol, it was fun :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Princess_Valentine  
#45 Posted : 30 May 2012 11:19:36(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Jen: Bianca! You were just amazing and you really know how to put on a show.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 30/05/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#46 Posted : 30 May 2012 19:27:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Bianca: Thanks Jen :-) I'm lucky I have such awesome fans that like me :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#47 Posted : 01 January 2014 08:39:40(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

This Is Not A Test (New Music Coming!)

" 'Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.' - Lemony Snicket. Hello guys! It's been so long since we've talked. This has been a truly amazing year for me, personally. I've had time to really get myself together before making some new music, which was the goal. Some great news, I finally have some new music to share with you all. I'm actually going to do an album this time so exciting stuff happening. As some of you may know, last year I had a son so I took time off in order to be a mother. After the first year, I was a little timid on coming back since I'm still new to all of this but I feel it's my time and my son would definitely want to see his mother living her dreams. I am prepared to give 110% and I've been working hard with recording. I've even teamed up with some cool producers, did a little producing myself. I'm signed to a new label now, Songs to Love and Die By and they've been very good to me. 2014 will be a great year, I can feel it. I just ask that you guys take this journey with me again. I feel as if I'm starting over again with you all and I quite love it. 'È meglio aver poco che niente' (Better to have little than nothing) " - Bianca

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Walton on 01/01/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 01/01/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/01/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 02/01/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#48 Posted : 01 January 2014 08:56:36(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ooc: Looking forward to seeing her songs :) she's been gone too long.
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 01/01/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#49 Posted : 04 January 2014 15:34:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Released: January 04, 2014
Format: CD Single, Digital Download
Recorded: New York City, New York
Genre: Alternative Folk
Length: 3:49
Label: Songs To Love and Die By
Written By: Bianca Moretti
Producer: Bianca Moretti

Song Description
Bianca Moretti embarks on another journey of music as she returns to the scene with a brand new single. After going on a small hiatus, which we now know was due to giving birth and being a mother, Moretti brings another folk sounding single to the table. 'Alibi' is the perfect playing field for the 20 year old, Italian born singer. After what seemed like a fairy-tale year in music, her return was one of the most awaited. Allowing herself to rack up a Chaos Award nomination and win for 'Best New Artist' as well as appearing on the controversial reality show, 'Big Brother', she set her sights back on the thing she loves most, music.

"This is one of my earlier works from when I had just given the thought of music some light. I had just became a mother which is very frightening and scary for anyone, especially young women. It was the first thing that popped into my head after my son was a few months old. Essentially, the song is an excuse to be angry. I felt anger and disappointment for some personal reasons and basically the song reflects that. It's confusing and I guess to some wouldn't make sense unless you knew what was going on. I was really happy and excited about being a mother but then I started to feel this sense of protection for him. I wanted him to make sure that he knew I was there, despite the situation." The song starts with a light and folk type guitar beat. 'Dun dun dun, dun dun dun' is the pattern you hear from the beginning and continues throughout the whole song. Soon, she is joined by a mandolin and what sounds like a pattering drum in the back, similar to one you'd hear if troops might be marching in. Her voice is soft yet subtle and clear. Moretti allows her tone to tell the story, in certain places she almost gets animated and then others she sounds almost unemotional or deadpan.

Towards the middle of the song, the drum is now joined by harmonium, the electric guitar looming as well. It only becomes louder as she does, during the bridge of the song where she sings, 'She dreamt of things and reached the sky, her body waived and hit the tide/She'll sleep at day and in the night, her spirit will come alive' As the instruments quiet down, except for Moretti's guitar and the marching drum in the back, she continues singing in her nearly lifeless voice. It's haunting and gives the song the slow down mood it's destined for. "My main idea for the song is simple; Everyone screws up and makes some choices that come with huge life changes and consequences. At that moment, I was looking for an excuse, someone to blame. I wanted to tell myself that I wasn't right, I wasn't thinking when in actuality, I knew what I was doing. Sometimes in life, you're looking for an alibi instead of just taking responsibility."

Personnel
Bianca Moretti - Vocals, Guitar, Lyrics, Production
Laura Morrison - Artwork

Lyrics

Everything feels so strange
Seeing things in many different ways
Something tells me that I'm not alone
I've been closed off for far too long, I'll never be the same no more
It's funny how regret never came
I've met my match, too much for me, I'm wearing out my sanity
Pain never meant so much to me

Is this really the end of things?
Is the road really closing?
Have I run out of time, in my mind?
Can I use you tonight, as my alibi?

A person never smelled as sweet
Butterflies when our eyes first meet
I swore another man would never take his place
Every night, I hear him cry, I rock him slow with lullaby's
Nothing will make me feel this way again
We never chose, unto we're born, a distant man and a woman scorned
A love never felt so good before

She dreamt of things and reached the sky, her body waived and hit the tide
She'll sleep at day and in the night, her spirit will come alive
She's not a child, not fully grown, she'll take from you, what she wants
Her heart is good but you'll never know, she keeps in it her quiet songs
But this is true, I promise you, there's nothing that this girl won't do
To save her son from the likes of you

Is this really the end of things?
Is the road really closing?
Have I run out of time, in my mind?
Can I use you tonight, as my alibi?

Can I, Can I hold your hand tonight?
Can I, Can I be your guiding light?
Can I, Can I tell you everything will be, alright?

Sounds Like:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 04/01/2014(UTC), Walton on 04/01/2014(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 04/01/2014(UTC), C4AJoh on 04/01/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 05/01/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 05/01/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 05/01/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#50 Posted : 04 January 2014 19:02:55(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Katie: Awwww such a soft and gentle song. It's so beautiful. I love the way your voice shines through and how it sounds uplifting at times. I know what it means to be a single mother as well, so I know what you mean with the whole need to be protective and caring.This is really a beautiful song. I'll definitely be buying it :)

OOC: Great lyrics and a nice RP :)
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 04/01/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#51 Posted : 05 January 2014 01:55:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Katie: Awwww such a soft and gentle song. It's so beautiful. I love the way your voice shines through and how it sounds uplifting at times. I know what it means to be a single mother as well, so I know what you mean with the whole need to be protective and caring.This is really a beautiful song. I'll definitely be buying it :)

OOC: Great lyrics and a nice RP :)

Bianca: Thank you very much, it means the world to me that you're still a fan :)

Ooc: Thanks :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#52 Posted : 05 January 2014 02:00:25(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Amy-Jayne: aww this song is so gentle and sutle your voice sounds like it could melt butter :D

Adam: I love this song it's a sweet song :)

OOC - I love the lyrics Tequila nice RP too
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 05/01/2014(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#53 Posted : 05 January 2014 03:33:22(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Carmen: FINALLY YOU'RE BACK. OH MY LORD, THERE IS A GOD.

OOC: I love this. Honestly my favorite songs on here right now.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#54 Posted : 05 January 2014 04:02:46(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: This is awesome. Really, really great job on the lyrics. Bianca is like a dark horse, don't see her coming lol. Its been a while and its good to see her back.

James: This is what you call a swell return. I love the fact that you don't need a massive hype in tune for your return to music. You can just let the music speak for you and that's what music needs more of. There's too much competition of feeling of wanted to be better then the next person. I don't get that feeling when I hear your music. I can easily tell that you do this for the art, and I really enjoyed your EP and this new record here. Looking forward to your debut album! Well done.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#55 Posted : 05 January 2014 05:37:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne: aww this song is so gentle and sutle your voice sounds like it could melt butter :D

Adam: I love this song it's a sweet song :)

OOC - I love the lyrics Tequila nice RP too

Bianca: Haha, melt butter? That sounds amazingly hard to do with a voice but thank you :) And thank you Adam!

OOC: Thank you :)

Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
Carmen: FINALLY YOU'RE BACK. OH MY LORD, THERE IS A GOD.

OOC: I love this. Honestly my favorite songs on here right now.

Bianca: Aww haha, thank you. You're so sweet :)

OOC: Thank you very much :]

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: This is awesome. Really, really great job on the lyrics. Bianca is like a dark horse, don't see her coming lol. Its been a while and its good to see her back.

James: This is what you call a swell return. I love the fact that you don't need a massive hype in tune for your return to music. You can just let the music speak for you and that's what music needs more of. There's too much competition of feeling of wanted to be better then the next person. I don't get that feeling when I hear your music. I can easily tell that you do this for the art, and I really enjoyed your EP and this new record here. Looking forward to your debut album! Well done.

OOC: Thanks :) Yeah I figured might as well just release it and not wait any longer lol.

Bianca: Thank you very much James. I just wanted to release the track honestly, and not make a big deal out of it. I just really wanted to be back and soo here it is! Haha, thank you, I'm anxious to get the album out as well :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline mebeme101  
#56 Posted : 05 January 2014 06:21:21(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Alex: This song is so amazing this is also one of the sweetest songs I've heard in a long time the lyrics are amazing I'm so glad you're back and with this song

ooc: Great work on this I love these lyrics so much they're honestly amazing Tequila great job :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#57 Posted : 05 January 2014 07:17:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Alex: This song is so amazing this is also one of the sweetest songs I've heard in a long time the lyrics are amazing I'm so glad you're back and with this song

ooc: Great work on this I love these lyrics so much they're honestly amazing Tequila great job :)

Bianca: Thanks Alex :) I'm glad to be back.

OOC: Thanks John :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Princess_Valentine  
#58 Posted : 05 January 2014 12:17:02(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney: I really hate this song. Worst comeback ever. Psych! You know you could do no wrong in my eyes.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#59 Posted : 05 January 2014 18:31:21(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Kourtney: I really hate this song. Worst comeback ever. Psych! You know you could do no wrong in my eyes.

Bianca: Oh I was about to sob haha, thank you Kourtney :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#60 Posted : 14 February 2014 08:58:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Headed on tour AND Featured in UNITED Magazine

"Just some quick updates for all my fans out there. First off, thank you for getting 'Alibi' in the top 5 on the charts, really happy and amazed at your power! Thanks for continuing to support the single as well. It holds a special place in my heart as do you guys. Second order of business, UNITED magazine was gracious enough to feature me in their magazine and even chose me for 'Pick Of The Month', crazy stuff! You can ready my interview below where I babble on about music and life, you know the usual. Third order of business, I'm going to be joining one of my favorite artists on tour, Carmen Grant, along with some other amazing artists (Florian Lefevre, Ethan Plyth, and Josh Williams) so I hope you guys get some tickets and see a show or two, or three, whatever you feel. So much is going on now and I couldn't be more happier. Thanks again and you can get the tour dates from the official tour website Mercury Tour Dates" - Bianca

Click To Read Bianca's Interview!

Edited by user 14 February 2014 09:00:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/02/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 14/02/2014(UTC)