logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#61 Posted : 10 April 2012 06:56:46(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8551 time(s) in 2683 post(s)
Julians looks at her as she sighs "Everything alright?" He shakes his head a little "No not quite, I don't think Oklahoma is where the talent is at" he smiles a little "It wasn't a bad trip though".
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
vodami92 on 30/01/2018(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#62 Posted : 10 April 2012 07:00:34(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
"Yeah, everything's fine. Really? Awww what a shame then. Maybe next time huh?" She then sits up as her food arrives.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Offline C4AJoh  
#63 Posted : 10 April 2012 07:05:18(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"It's fine, it wasn't so bad. Yeah maybe next time." He smiles, then her food arrives, he's aware that it would be impolite to continue talking while she's trying to eat, "Sorry your about to eat, I'll take off, just thought I'd say a quick hello" he smiles and waves at Sophie, "Bye bye Sophie"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#64 Posted : 10 April 2012 07:07:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She looks up, not wanting to be alone but didn't want to seem needy or anything. "Oh....alright. It was nice talking to you again.." She looks at Sophie who is still asleep then back at her food.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline C4AJoh  
#65 Posted : 10 April 2012 07:16:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Julian walks away a little, not really sure what to do with himself today, it was still a relatively new City to him and so he didn't really know anyone who lived here, he thought about turning around and going back over to Gia but stopped himelf a couple of times knowing it wouldn't be particularly polite but he counted to five in his head before turning back around and walking back over to her, "Hey, sorry it's me again" he laughs at himself, shaking his head slightly, "Would you like some company? I know your eating and all but I'm kind of at a loose end today, I know I could use some company, feel free to tell me to go away" he laughs a little, hoping she'd be alright with it
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#66 Posted : 10 April 2012 07:17:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Yeah, sure. I've got nothing to look forward to when I get home anyway and I don't wanna be alone. It's kinda boring." She smiles, laughing a little.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#67 Posted : 10 April 2012 07:25:15(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"Trouble at home?" he asks as he sits down opposite her, "I'm still kinda getting used to my new surroundings, it gets pretty boring at my place too, I need to make some new friends" he laughs slightly.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#68 Posted : 10 April 2012 07:27:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

She shrugs. "I don't know anymore. All I know is now he's gonna do what he always does which is go out and try to get drunk because he knows I don't like that but I'm gonna pretend to not care. If he doesn't care about me well I'm tired of going through obstacles to be with him." She looks at her food and pushes it back. "I've lost my appetite now.."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#69 Posted : 10 April 2012 07:37:07(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Julian looks at her and then at the food, "I'm sorry to hear that, I heard you haven't been to the office recently, I thought that meant you guys were maybe working things out." He looks at her again "You should really be eating, you want your baby to be nice and healthy. My sister didn't eat enough when she was pregnant and the baby came out with fins ... like a fish" he tried to lighten the mood but realised he just sounded dumb, "I'm sorry, that's a total lie, my sisters haven't even had any children yet" he shakes his head.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#70 Posted : 10 April 2012 07:41:51(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia laughed a little and pulled the plate back, eating a small bite. "I'm just tired. I went to the doctor and she told me all this stress wasn't good but I can't help it. It's one day we're fine then another he goes off on me for no reason. I'd never imagine I'd be in a marriage like this. I'm on pins and needles around him.."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#71 Posted : 10 April 2012 07:46:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Julian smiled a little, glad that she decided to eat a little more of her food, "They're right, it can't be good. It doesn't sound like a healthy situation for you, especially being pregnant." He thinks for a moment, "Have you thought about taking a little vacation perhaps? To re-connect or something."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#72 Posted : 10 April 2012 08:04:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"We've already been on a vacation and he's got some new stuff he's taken on so he won't have time to be around me much anymore. I guess I'm just not a good wife. Maybe he doesn't want me anymore and he's only sticking around for Sophie and Bailey now.." She takes another small bite, looking at her food.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#73 Posted : 10 April 2012 08:14:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"Have you talked to him about that? Because even if that is the reason then that ain't right, I can't imagine that he doesn't want you anymore but if that was the case and he was only sticking around for the children then you have to make sure that isn't the case because you don't want your children growing up in a house with two people who don't love each other." He looks at her and feels upset for her, "I'm sure you don't deserve to be feeling this way but even kids who grow up with seperated parents don't always have it bad, if he was staying just for the kids then he should realise that in that case then the better option would be for you both to not be together. But you haven't been married all that long, right? People don't just fall out of love that quickly, that can't be the reason."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#74 Posted : 10 April 2012 08:19:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"A couple of months we've been married. He says all this sweet stuff but when he's mad he treats me like someone he doesn't know. Last night, he told me to shut up on twitter. He's never done that before and it wasn't even my fault. I was just trying to get him to be calm and stay out of the situation but he didn't care. Now he's off probably talking to some cheap whore at a bar, getting drunk."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#75 Posted : 10 April 2012 08:32:00(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"That really sucks Gia, you don't deserve it ... don't ever feel like you deserve to be treated like that. I mean, your pregnant, your carrying the guy's child and it's unbelievably obvious that your completely in love with him and the guy talks to you like that? and go's off to a bar? while your here alone and pregnant just wishing he'd love you more or at least show it. Whatever happened to honor and respect?." He looks away from Gia and then back at her and shakes his head slightly, the tone of his voices changes, "I'm sorry Gia and I know I've got no right in saying this but, your married to a fraction of a man."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#76 Posted : 10 April 2012 08:39:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gia shakes her head. "Stop, he's a good guy he's just stupid sometimes. I know that I could get any guy I wanted but I chose him because for the first time, he treated me differently. He was sweet but now it seems I'm just making it too easy for him. He's gotten me already, we have kids, he doesn't have to act all sweet right? Isn't that how most guys think? I just hate this whole pity party I keep throwing myself. I know I deserve better from him. I'm just afraid that I'll push him away and then what? It took me a long time to even fall for him after all I've been through, I'm not sure I'd wanna go through it again." She eats another piece of her steak, this one fairly large and then drinks her tea.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#77 Posted : 10 April 2012 08:49:56(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Julians nods slightly, "Your right, that was wrong of me to say. That's what I think though and I really hope that he makes me change that opinion." He looks at her, "I don't know how most guys think, All I know is that if I was in his situation I'd be trying even harder now more than ever to make sure that I got to keep all of those stuff that I had worked hard to get. I get it, your in love with him so no matter how your treated your always gonna accept it because there's something within you that wouldn't ever want to let him go, I've never been married before but I've felt that way before about somebody and I understand it."
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#78 Posted : 10 April 2012 08:52:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I just want this whole thing to be over...this whatever it is not our marriage. I wanna be truly happy once and for all with no arguing and no fighting. Bailey doesn't like it and neither do I." She rubs her belly a little. "How come you're single Julian? You seem like a good guy."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#79 Posted : 10 April 2012 09:09:26(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"Has there ever been a time when you didn't argue and fight with each other? If there has then there's a chance that you can both get that back, if the arguing and fighting has always been there then I'd imagine it's always gonna be there." He smiles slightly, "Well the break-up of my last relationship kind of had a lasting effect on me, I still bare the scars." he laughs a little, "In all honesty, it's maybe a little clichéd but girls don't seem to be attracted to good guys"
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#80 Posted : 10 April 2012 09:24:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Sometimes, lately it seems that's all we ever do is fight. I know, it's kinda always been there, we just enjoyed the make ups but we just stop talking to each other now." She looks up at him. "Aw, well look at me. I have one of the baddest." She laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage