logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

130 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#41 Posted : 16 July 2013 20:05:49(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8542 time(s) in 2676 post(s)
"Must be a pretty big gun" she laughs as he makes it clear that he was making a joke, "Well that's a relief" she smiles, "I'm not ready to be assassinated yet". She brushes her hair out of her eyes and smiles, "You don't have to be nervous" she leans a little closer to him and whispers, "I'm just a regular human".
She laughs a little, "Yeah? you guys are already making quite a name for yourselves, I heard your single, it was great." she smiles, "So how are you finding the professional musician lifestyle? Have you been to Betty Ford yet?" she laughs.
Offline genocidal king  
#42 Posted : 16 July 2013 20:18:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Zac laughs and scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah...I think that probably would have worked better if I was a violinist. Then I'd probably be anywhere but LA right?" When she tells him not to be nervous, he feels his palms start to sweat but he smiles when she smiles, always taken aback by how pretty she was. "Sorry, I'm just a bit shocked. I never met someone who was like a massive icon before. You're a big deal."

When she mentions hearing his song, his eyes open wide with surprise and he smiles. "You heard us? God that's awesome! Thanks so much," he says, genuinely delighted that a hero of his knew who he was. "Yeah it's been hectic. We toured for a week and I'm so tired. God knows how you guys do it for month after month." He laughs at her joke. "Betty Ford? That's only for people who think substance use is a problem," he says with a wink.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#43 Posted : 16 July 2013 20:44:00(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Amy shakes her head, "Are you kidding? LA is THE city for high-class culture" she laughs, "Nah, this place knows where it stands and doesn't try to change for anybody". Amy places her hand above her eyes to block out the sun as she's talking, she laughs a little when Zac calls her a massive icon, "I'm pretty far from being a massive icon, trust me on that."

Amy listens to him and nods, "No, thank you! I've been listening to the same old stuff for the past few months, it's always refreshing to hear a new band doing their own thing" Amy smiles as he talks about how tired he is after a week of touring, "We don't really get tired so much anymore, it's just not having those home comforts that are most difficult." Amy laughs and nods her head in agreement, "Yup, you gotta have something to help ease the pain. Night after night of performing ain't so easy"
Offline genocidal king  
#44 Posted : 16 July 2013 21:03:43(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac nods and laughs before sitting down near Amy, but being careful not to sit so near as to look creepy. "Yeah. We love our surfing and our parties here. I love that there's no pretence, despite the fact it's quite a "fake" city in itself. So are you from around these parts?" He smiles. "Are you kidding? I think you're the biggest name in rock. I bet your face is on a million bedroom walls all over the world."

Zac laughs at her thanking him - the concept of a hero thanking him for making music seeming alien to him. "I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like we only become musicians so we can hear something new, you know?" He listens to her and smiles. "Yeah, but you guys are pros now. I bet getting 3 hours of sleep a day is easy for you huh? I think the hardest part for me was not having my phone constantly. It's hard to charge 5 phones in a crappy old van. I can't wait til we can afford a tour bus." He laughs. "Exactly. So what's your mind altering substance of choice?"
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#45 Posted : 16 July 2013 21:29:32(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Amy nods her head, "Yeah, it's like. You know what you're getting when you come out to LA" she laughs, "I was born in California, never lived here though. I'm a Nevada girl. Lived in Las Vegas my entire life." she laughs once more at all the compliments, "Oh, I dunno about that."

Amy smiles, "Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm forever searching for new music, it's not easy to find something that makes you feel re-vitalised and excited, at least for me it's not. It used to be easy, not so much anymore." she shrugs her shoulders and half-heartedly laughs, "It's a constant challenge" she smiles, remembering how it used to be during their first foray into live performances and travelling, "When we started out, my dad used to take us to our shows in his truck. We called it our D-I-Y touring" she shakes her head, "No, nothing like that. I'm not a major case" she laughs slightly, "It's just pills, really. Painkillers that sort of thing. I had some problems when I was younger and I've been on some form of medication for as long as I can remember."
Offline genocidal king  
#46 Posted : 16 July 2013 21:49:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"Vegas?" Zac says with a little menacing grin. "The only city in the world more flashy than this place? And yet you seem like the most down to earth person ever, just perched here on a wall. I bet you're glad to get a break away from all the gamblers and people who want things to 'stay in Vegas', huh?" He chuckles softly. "Really? Surely you've seen how famous you are. They sell posters of you in all the record stores. I reckon you're the object of many people's desires."

"The world of music is different now," Zac muses. "I mean, is it just me or does it seem to you that you've got to be a rapper or a pop star to get famous these days? I'm thinking of sticking a bandana around my face and calling myself Zay-J if all this rock stuff goes wrong." He laughs at his own joke and then listens to Amy's tales of touring with wonder, a big smile on his face as he listens to the history of one of his favourite bands. "A truck? Sounds luxurious." He says with a wink. "We had one bench seat and then the rest of us had to sit on amps and guitars in the back of our crappy van. We wrote our name on the outside in sharpie as well. It was supposed to look cool....and definitely doesn't." he laughs and listens to her. "Really? What sort of problems....if you don't mind me asking? When you said pills, I thought you meant pills for a moment. Sounded a bit too serious for you. I'm the typical LA boy. If I have my beer and my weed then I'm happy." He laughs and relaxes a little at last.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#47 Posted : 16 July 2013 22:42:56(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Amy laughs, "Yeah, this place is like Hamish country in comparison" she nods, "I guess I'm aware of it. Fame seems kind of irrelevant don't you think? You don't exactly need to be talented to achieve fame or celebrity"

She nods her head in agreement, "Now that would definitely be worth seeing." she laughs slightly, "Yeah, It was originally social anxiety, at like eight years old. My parents took me to therapy for a while and that sort of just made things worse, you kinda feel like you're broken compared to everybody else." she silently thinks for a moment, "And then at the age of 14, I cut myself a few times, so they decided that I should be taking anti-depressants in order to stop that happening, again it just pushed me backwards, you know? And yeah, I've been medicated for that constantly since then. But It's only recently occurred to me that I might not even have a problem ... But I wouldn't be able to tell because as long as I can remember I've been on some form of medication." She forces a laugh, "It's a conundrum, huh?"
Offline genocidal king  
#48 Posted : 16 July 2013 23:13:53(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Zac thinks about what Amy says and then shrugs, nodding. "I suppose it's relative rather than irrelevant. Like I'd like to be famous....but I'd like to be famous for putting out some great songs and not for.....well, Kardashian style things." He laughs and then goes to mime something, before changing his mind to be polite.

"Too right. This white dude can rap fo sho!" He blushes moments after speaking, realising he made himself sound like a bit of a fool in front of Amy. Then when she starts to speak, he puts his hands on is knees and sits forward a little, making sure to listen to what she's saying. "I....yeah that must have been hard. I know this is just me being a total layman about these things....but have you thought about just like stopping taking things and seeing how you feel after it? It might turn out that it makes you feel great." He smiles. Zac had little experience with anything like this, always having been happy and cheerful, but he wanted to be sympathetic and was trying his best to help.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#49 Posted : 25 July 2013 00:56:24(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Faith Browdy softly closes the apartment door behind her, and tries to leave the apartment building without making any sound. This was really just another morning for her: Sneaking out of a guy's house - one that, most of the time, she didn't even remember their name - and then trying to figure out the quickest way to her hotel room without seeing anybody that she knew. Most of the time, it worked. She had been doing this since she was fourteen. Ten years of practice catches up to you. She had learned to get past the guilt of the guy waking up and realizing that she had left, she had learned to put on your shoes only after she had left the guy's apartment, and she had even learned that if you the guy asks you for your phone number, you should always give them one digit off, and then pretend that your phone is really slow at getting text messages if they try to send you their phone number. She was a master at the one night stands. Outside the guy's apartment building was a little newspaper stand, selling coffees. "Yes, please..." She whispers to herself, walking up to the stand.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#50 Posted : 25 July 2013 01:06:31(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Lacy from the new girl group 'the dolls' was also at hotel, she was also at the newspaper stand.

" hey your name is faith right?

Lacy smiles.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#51 Posted : 25 July 2013 01:09:34(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith starts to dig some money out of the jacket she was wearing, realizing that she had just stolen the guy that she was sleeping with's jacket, and some of his money. She smiles and hands it over to the man behind the counter for the coffee. "Yeah, that's me. Who's asking?" She says back to the voice, grabbing her cup of coffee.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#52 Posted : 25 July 2013 01:14:20(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"I am Lacy, Lacy Brown memeber of new girl band 'the dolls', nice jacket".

Lacy smiles.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#53 Posted : 25 July 2013 01:16:29(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith smirks, writing Lacy off as just another member of a band that isn't going to go anywhere. "Yeah, thanks," She says back as she starts to walk away from the coffee stand.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#54 Posted : 25 July 2013 01:21:08(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"so what is it you do again".

Lacy says seemingly interested.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#55 Posted : 25 July 2013 01:23:14(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith looks at Lacy and smirks. "What I do would bore you to pieces, princess. Don't you have some dance moves to practice with your group or something like that?" Faith starts to walk a little bit faster.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#56 Posted : 25 July 2013 01:31:07(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"don't walk away from me when im talking to you".

Lacy then steps in front of Faith.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#57 Posted : 25 July 2013 01:38:54(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith is slightly taken by surprise by Lacy standing up to her like that. She smirks and steps around Lacy, shaking her head. "Stand down, hunny. You're not impressing anybody right now."
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#58 Posted : 25 July 2013 01:43:55(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

" I saw you come out that's guy's room, one word get's out and you'll be seen as a slut".

Lacy laughs

Edited by user 25 July 2013 01:44:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#59 Posted : 25 July 2013 01:46:44(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Faith raises her eyebrow and laughs. "You obviously don't know anything about me," She says back to Lacy, shaking her head. "I don't care what people think about me. Call me a slut. See what will happen! Nothing. Most people think I'm a slut anyway, and that doesn't fucking bother me."
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#60 Posted : 25 July 2013 01:49:11(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"your a discrage to women, I can't belive your like well-known that show you get around".

Lacy frowns.

Edited by user 25 July 2013 01:50:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage