logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 20 June 2012 14:55:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

|Home|About BC Style|Gallery|Store|News|Contact BC Style|

BC Style (Bates & Carter Style) is a styling company ran by Ansley Bates and Veronica Carter. Founded in 2007 by Veronica Carter, BC Style is an internationally known company that assists in the styling of celebrities and other important personnel. They specialize in fashion and wardrobe styling for print, fashion shows, and commercial advertising. Their personal shopping business has serviced clients from various industries and professions, which includes the music industry, sports management and entertainment, and event management to name only a few. Ansley and Veronica are both freelance Fashion & Wardrobe Stylists, Personal Shoppers, and Image Consultants. They have styled various events including fashion shows, talent competitions, trunk shows, trade shows, and photo shoots.

MEET ANSLEY!

UserPostedImage

Ansley Bates was born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee as an only child to parents Karen and Anthony Bates on February 7th, 1993 (21). Growing up, Ansley always had a taste for fashion whether it was displayed by altering her own clothes or others, she was a natural fashionista. She attended Hillwood High School and graduated in 2011. She is now attending NYU where she is studying business and fashion. Ansley met partner Veronica during a fashion show they attended in New York City for Fashion Week. The two then became business partners after Veronica decided to start her own styling company that has now become an international hit with the stars. The two have provided services for the likes of Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Armstrong, Cassie Valentine, Isabel, Reggie Bush, Kelly Clarkson, Miley Cyrus, Dominic Brown and many more. Ansley has also been into music as well and is looking to pursue a career in the industry. She is currently looking to be signed for a recording contract. She has also accepted a job as Gia Rose-Hilton's new assistant.

MEET VERONICA!

UserPostedImage

Veronica Carter was born and raised in Newport Beach, California as the youngest to parents Valerie and Jack Carter on January 25th, 1990 (24). As a child, Veronica took on jazz and hip hop dancing. She expressed an interest in both singing and modeling when she was around 5 years old. She attended high school where she graduated and then went on to college but quickly left to pursue a modeling career. She then went on to meeting Ansley where the two of them became business partners and opened a boutique with her which is based in New York. Veronica wants to continue the styling business and also to go back into modeling.

Gallery

*All Pieces Shown Are From BCStyle Co.!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Store

BCStyle Boutique

Located in major cities such as London, Los Angeles, New York City, Paris, Tokyo, Atlanta, Milan and Toronto.

Contact BC Style

Email: [email protected] [PM]

UserPostedImage

BCStyle
VeronicaBCStyle
AnsleyBCStyle

UserPostedImage

@BCStyle
@VeronicaBCStyle
@AnsleyBCStyle

Edited by user 07 May 2014 01:43:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 9 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
deadserious on 21/06/2012(UTC), erich hess on 21/06/2012(UTC), FiveT on 21/06/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 21/06/2012(UTC), Moquel on 21/06/2012(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 01/07/2012(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 04/08/2012(UTC), Taylr2 on 02/01/2013(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 12/05/2014(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#2 Posted : 21 June 2012 09:53:04(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Jen: I absolutely loved working with you girls. You have the best taste in clothes, other than myself of course. Will have to do it again soon. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/06/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 21 June 2012 10:09:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica: Of course we have the best taste, we're the best boutique in the world ;) Thanks again and of course.

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 21/06/2012(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#4 Posted : 21 June 2012 10:14:42(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Coco (Hard Sugar): I need to get into one of your stores already. They look like wonderlands to me.

Tanya (Teen Titans): Wow...! *-*

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 21 June 2012 10:34:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley: Yes CoCo you must! I'm sure we can find the perfect outfit for you and even for your husband lol.

Veronica: I know right? It's amazing, took a lot of hard work.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#6 Posted : 21 June 2012 10:41:25(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Coco: It's amazing indeed. I'll be there tomorrow, I can feel the good mood coming already.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 21 June 2012 13:49:20(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Cinzia: All this is so cool! Definitely have to check out this store :)

OOC: I like that your doing something different rather then creating characters like we all do lol, it's something that we usually dont see, nice job!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8 Posted : 21 June 2012 14:14:19(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley: Thank you, you really must! :) Come by anytime and we'll have you looking like the sexiest woman at any event ;)

OOC: Thank you :) Wanted to try something different.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 01 July 2012 11:10:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Coming Soon: Interview With The Two Masterminds Behind BC Style Company.

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#10 Posted : 01 July 2012 11:37:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce: Perfect location, I will definitely stop by :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/07/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11 Posted : 01 July 2012 11:46:42(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica: Yes you should :) And bring that big wallet with you ;)

Ansley: Veronica you are so blunt sometimes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#12 Posted : 01 July 2012 11:59:38(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Veronica: Yes you should :) And bring that big wallet with you ;)

Ansley: Veronica you are so blunt sometimes.

Stephanie Fierce: Lol I love the honesty @Veronica and just for that I may spends a couple dollars up in your store, no but really a lot of the items are hot, great start :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#13 Posted : 01 July 2012 12:32:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Veronica: Woo! Well only hot clothes can be sold by us. Anything else can go to the other stores that are irrelevant, haha. Plus I'm hot so it's only natural.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#14 Posted : 01 July 2012 15:29:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
nina:hmm,it appears these clothes are bloody expensive,love. think we should still give them a go?

erica:of course. what else do we spend our money on? we can only do so many drugs,drive so many cars,or have so many faberge egg fights before it becomes dull. high fashion should most certainly be next on our list.

nina:really? that isnt very punk rock at all.

erica:neither is brushing your teeth.you think johnny rotten got his name from being a mischievous scamp?

nina:good point.i hope they have something that says "i could be the sexy mistress of the old guy in the coffin" without looking dirty and cheap. not too short,but with a plunging neckline.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#15 Posted : 02 July 2012 00:22:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Ansley: Hehe I like you guys :-) You should definitely come by here and shop with us!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#16 Posted : 03 July 2012 00:24:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

nina: will do,love.will do. we'll be the ones the paparazzi dont take pictures of. oh,and i hope you guys have clothes to flatter the forms of girls with bodies resembling pre teen girls. *nods not so subtlety towards erica*

erica: *fuming* I hope your clothes are very stain resistant. for those girls named nina sangria,who happen to be whores.

nina: your mom

erica: YOUR MOM! my mother is a saint!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
RoseJapanFan on 03/07/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#17 Posted : 04 August 2012 11:14:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

'We were in Vogue! We talked about clothes, boys, music, and wanna find out what else? Then click below to read!!!" - Ansley

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
TishaJackson!!!! on 04/08/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#18 Posted : 07 May 2014 01:41:23(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Check out the new Spring/Summer collection from BCStyle featuring our very own, Ansley! Order online or visit the nearest BCStyle to your location.

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

Coming in 2015
New BCStyle Locations!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/05/2014(UTC), AirplayCharts on 07/05/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 07/05/2014(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#19 Posted : 07 May 2014 01:57:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: super cute. I want the bear.

Nina: the bikini top and shorts,love. I will get it.

Erica: um,nina...you got too much t and a for that. Your cups will runneth over.

Nina:* giggles* Exactly.

Edited by user 07 May 2014 01:58:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 07/05/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#20 Posted : 07 May 2014 02:46:42(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Abie: I love dthe flowered dress (Abie just left to a BCstyle store near her to buy their new summer collection)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 07/05/2014(UTC)