logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#1 Posted : 03 September 2012 05:31:05(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
UserPostedImage
TEEN TITANS
BANG BANG BANG

RELEASE DATE: September 23rd, 2012
GENRE: Dance Pop, Trance
LABEL: TBA
WRITER(S): Martina Downtown, Den Walnut, Tanya Stephenson, Laurence Vegas, Joey Frankson
PRODUCER(S): Laurence Vegas, Den Walnut

TRACKLIST:
-Bang Bang Bang
-Can't Escape From You
-Love Letter
-Bang Bang Bang (Instrumental)
-Bang Bang Bang (Rocca Radio Edit)
-Bang Bang Bang (X-Rays Radio Edit)

THE SONG:
INTRO
The song begins with an epic pad mixed to a trance beat playing together. Then an heavy dance beat begins while Tanya's voice can be heard repeating Bang Bang Bang" a few times.

VERSE #1
As the beat suddenly stops and a gunshot is heard, the beat plays even heavier as the trance drums join the other synths and the Titans sing the first verse, as Tanya screams her lines.

I don't know your name
With you I feel no shame

I like it, baby
You make me go insane
Stop playing this game

I like it, baby
You're so amazing
The heat is increasing

I like it, baby

PRE-CHORUS
When the verse ends, the song goes instrumental until a reversed cymbal is heard and takes the song to the chorus.

CHORUS
The beat keeps its intensity for the chorus, but the the Titans singing together is what makes the chorus the best and catchiest part of the song.

I wanna shoot you, shoot you
Bang Bang Bang
With my love, my love
Bang Bang Bang
Shoot you, shoot you
Bang Bang Bang
With my love, my love
Bang Bang Bang
Shoot you down
Bang Bang Bang
With my love gun
Bang Bang Bang

VERSE #2
When the chorus ends, some of the trance arps stop playing and leave the drums with the pads.

Is this for real
This way you make me feel

I like it, baby
I can't play it slow
I won't let you go

I like it, baby
You don't need to fight
We'll be alright

I like it, baby

PRE-CHORUS
The trance arps join the beat again and the reversed cymbal leads to the chorus.

CHORUS
The chorus is repeated in the same way

Bang Bang Bang
With my love, my love
Bang Bang Bang
Shoot you, shoot you
Bang Bang Bang
With my love, my love
Bang Bang Bang
Shoot you down
Bang Bang Bang
With my love gun
Bang Bang Bang

BRIDGE
The song goes instrumental for a few seconds and some highly reverbered vocals of Laurence can be heard too.

With my love, my love
I wanna shoot you down
With my love gun
With my love, my love
I wanna shoot you down
With my love gun
Yeah

CHORUS
As Laurence says the loud "Yeah", everybody sings again together for the next two ending choruses.

Bang Bang Bang
With my love, my love
Bang Bang Bang
Shoot you, shoot you
Bang Bang Bang
With my love, my love
Bang Bang Bang
Shoot you down
Bang Bang Bang
With my love gun
Bang Bang Bang

Bang Bang Bang
With my love, my love
Bang Bang Bang
Shoot you, shoot you
Bang Bang Bang
With my love, my love
Bang Bang Bang
Shoot you down
Bang Bang Bang
With my love gun
Bang Bang Bang

ENDING
The song ends with Tanya screaming loudly the last line of the chorus with only a pad playing, which is what closes the song.

SOUNDS LIKE:

COMMENTS:
LAURENCE
'Bang Bang Bang' must be the most ingenious song we have ever done. It's definately the danciest one of our new album, but maybe even the danciest of our whole discography. It has a lot of instruments and when we produced and mixed it, we had quite an hard time to put it all together, but the result was awesome at the end. Fans will like it.

MARTINA
When we were in the studio and Den and Laurence were producing the beat for the song, everyone wanted to do at least another dance song to fill the gap between 'Rebellion' and this new album, and I did not want to give people something that we could have already done with the last album, which also had some quite cheesy dance beats, so I had to make sure we would do something more mature, that would show how much our sound has grown up and Trance music was the best choice. I am not very into the Dance, House scene, but I think that Trance music is the one I like the best. It can sound very deep sometimes.

TANYA
I love the new song. When I first heard it I thought it was crazy but cool at the same time. We have never done something like this before so it was different for me. I also can't wait to perform this as it's gonna be a lotta fun to scream all the lines.

DEN
This one is the most incredible song we have ever done. You know, it's fun, dark, dancey, powerful. The beat is even more epic than any beat on 'Rebellion', which is something that we never thought we could do with a new song, but I feel accomplished now that we have. It's definately our sound at its best!

JOEY
Woo, I'm always excited about this. It's just too cool. When it was finally ready and we all had our copy of the file of the song, I couldn't stop listening to it, which is something never happened with any other song of ours. And I still listen to this, I think I won't even stop when the promotion starts and I'll be forced to listen to it anywhere. I know fans won't stop like me.

REVIEWS:
NME (8,5/10)
The Teen Titans are finally and definately back with new music! 'Bang Bang Bang' is the new gem given us by the pop band known for the catchy songs and the epic, full of fun videos. The new single doesn't seem anything less, instead it shows improvement in the sound, taking the five young guys into the Trance area which has never been explored before by the group.

Digital Spy (4,5/5)
They took a break of five months for the new album and now they're literally back with a bang, as the new single 'Bang Bang Bang' shows the best side of some more mature Teen Titans, who have now taken the Trance Pop route giving everyone a new grown up sound.

Culture Uncut (3,5/5)
The new Teen Titans' song doesn't surprise but it doesn't disappoint either. The poppy and fun sound is still kept with the band as they get even dancier with the Trance Pop genre. 'Bang Bang Bang' sounds like another hit for the five, who have another epic song in their hands, despite the fact that we think the song sounds too 'busy' and could bleed a few ears if heard with a too loud volume.

BrashPop (8,5/10)
'Bang Bang Bang' is the new Teen Titans' single, first of the new album.
With a great production, the new song provides excitement to the listener and the five Teen Titans all give a very good vocal performance, except for the much reverbered Laurence's vocals, that may hide some autotune effect, while compliments have to be made to the amazing vocal delivery of Tanya, who proves once again to be the best and most powerful singer in the band.

Edited by user 12 February 2013 08:23:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 5 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/09/2012(UTC), DistortedAudio on 03/09/2012(UTC), Mckenzie- on 03/09/2012(UTC), BrownSugar on 03/09/2012(UTC), _Python_ on 03/09/2012(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2 Posted : 03 September 2012 05:46:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19124 time(s) in 7592 post(s)
Ugenia: Been waiting for a new single for like FOREVER! Love the song :)

Riley: Glad you're all back with a new single! I'll miss the solo stuff though :P

OOC: Great work as always :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 03/09/2012(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3 Posted : 03 September 2012 05:50:13(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Ugenia: Been waiting for a new single for like FOREVER! Love the song :)

Riley: Glad you're all back with a new single! I'll miss the solo stuff though :P

OOC: Great work as always :)

Joey: Thanks babe! Love ya!

Den: Thank you Riley, for the solo stuff you just need to wait for one of the girls to get pregnant and then you'll get a new solo album from me! Haha!

OOC: Thank you! :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 03 September 2012 05:53:28(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Cinzia: Wooooo! My favorites are back :):) ! I love it. BANG! BANG! BANG! HIT! Best of luck with the new material guys, I know it will be amazing. Wish you all the best!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 03/09/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 03 September 2012 05:58:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel: Catchy! Bang! Bang! Bang! Haha. I love this you guys, such a classic from Teen Titans. It's rare to see great Pop groups spit out hits and stay relevant for a while like you guys have and I'm so proud of how far you've come. I remember when you guys first came out and you're still as great, if not better than ever :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
FiveT on 03/09/2012(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#6 Posted : 03 September 2012 06:09:11(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Cinzia: Wooooo! My favorites are back :):) ! I love it. BANG! BANG! BANG! HIT! Best of luck with the new material guys, I know it will be amazing. Wish you all the best!

Laurence: Thanks for the support Cinzia. I'm sure the new material won't disappoint you and I hope it won't!

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Isabel: Catchy! Bang! Bang! Bang! Haha. I love this you guys, such a classic from Teen Titans. It's rare to see great Pop groups spit out hits and stay relevant for a while like you guys have and I'm so proud of how far you've come. I remember when you guys first came out and you're still as great, if not better than ever :)

Martina: Thanks Isabel. Hearing this means a lot to all of us, we have done our best to make all of this and it feels accomplishing to see that it gets recognized. Thank you again. (: x

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#7 Posted : 03 September 2012 07:56:36(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: This is absolutely amazing guys! I'm so happy that you're back all together and stronger than before, this song is HOT!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
FiveT on 03/09/2012(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#8 Posted : 03 September 2012 07:58:46(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: This is absolutely amazing guys! I'm so happy that you're back all together and stronger than before, this song is HOT!

Tanya: Thanks Magie! Always glad for your support. :3

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#9 Posted : 24 September 2012 03:19:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

The video begins along with the song and during the intro, it shows a street with people and then five different motorcycles that remind of the five different Teen Titans' styles.
When the beat stops and a gunshot is heard, an explosion happen in the street. So the first verse begins and the Titans are shown singing and being in different locations: Joey is right in the middle of the explosion, Martina is at a street close to that one, Laurence is running to the place of the explosion, Den is at a bar with the TV showing the eplosion and Tanya is on the roof of a near building.
When the verse ends, they all meet in front of the flames of the explosion and stare at each other for the pre-chorus and right at the end of this one, they all smile and the scene changes as they're shown riding their own different motorcycles for the chorus, during which they ride through the flames and after avoiding all the fire trucks, the police cars and the ambulances, they ride through the traffic in the city.
During the second verse they keep riding their motorcycles through the traffic and stop with the new pre-chorus, where they're shown walking into a bulding full of gangsters, who are holding their guns against the Titans. When the chorus begins the Titans stop walking and all take their different weapons, using them against the gangsters: Tanya hits them with a giant hammer, Laurence uses a blue lightsaber, Den a guitar that shootes fire, Martina uses a magic necklage and Joey shoots with a light machine gun. During the fight, the building begins to fall on itself and when the bridge of the song comes, the five appear riding their motorcycles in the city again for the other two choruses.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 24/09/2012(UTC), Walton on 24/09/2012(UTC), mebeme101 on 24/09/2012(UTC), erich hess on 24/09/2012(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/09/2012(UTC)
Offline M. Cronix  
#10 Posted : 24 September 2012 03:21:48(UTC)
M. Cronix

United States

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 18 post(s)
(this is really good RP, just thought i would say this)
UserPostedImage
Click To View Promising Scars Records Official Website!
thanks 1 user thanked M. Cronix for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/09/2012(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#11 Posted : 24 September 2012 03:27:44(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: M. Cronix Go to Quoted Post
(this is really good RP, just thought i would say this)

OOC: Thank you! :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#12 Posted : 24 September 2012 03:32:47(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Serenity: I love this video! Great job with it. It's like a mini action movie :)

OOC: Great job with this man :)
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/09/2012(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#13 Posted : 24 September 2012 04:35:12(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Lilly: You guys are so fierce in this video! I loved it.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/09/2012(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#14 Posted : 24 September 2012 04:48:01(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Liam: Fucking epic easily my new favorite video awesome job

Blake: Lol I love you guys your solo stuff is awesome but together you're so amazing :)

Chris: Awesome video if you guys are done with the weapons I'd like to use them

Jason: Woo hoo best video ever! And the song is great I'm going to be watching this a lot :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/09/2012(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#15 Posted : 24 September 2012 06:42:54(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
Serenity: I love this video! Great job with it. It's like a mini action movie :)

OOC: Great job with this man :)

Laurence: Thanks Serenity, that was the idea.

OOC: Thanks!

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Lilly: You guys are so fierce in this video! I loved it.

Joey: Woo, thanks Lilly! Glad ya like!

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Liam: Fucking epic easily my new favorite video awesome job

Blake: Lol I love you guys your solo stuff is awesome but together you're so amazing :)

Chris: Awesome video if you guys are done with the weapons I'd like to use them

Jason: Woo hoo best video ever! And the song is great I'm going to be watching this a lot :)

Tanya Thanks boys and sure Chris, but remember that the hammer is the best! ^___^

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Moquel  
#16 Posted : 26 September 2012 08:49:23(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Radio: Epic is the word. I enjoyed this a lot and this song has to be the best i have heard from Teen Titans. And you know I'm a crazy ass Titan FAN! And not football bitches.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
FiveT on 27/09/2012(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#17 Posted : 27 September 2012 03:07:41(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post
Radio: Epic is the word. I enjoyed this a lot and this song has to be the best i have heard from Teen Titans. And you know I'm a crazy ass Titan FAN! And not football bitches.

Den: Thank you a lot Radio! We really appreciate your support. :D

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage