logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Aj  
#1 Posted : 03 February 2013 11:46:56(UTC)
Aj

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
How do people tell if their good looking or not? Like I have genuinely no clue. Some people say I'm hot and some people say I'm not. And there was a hot girl at a party tonight, so how do you tell if your good looking enough for them ?!
Offline genocidal king  
#2 Posted : 03 February 2013 11:52:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Well for a start, attractiveness is entirely subjective.
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 03 February 2013 12:27:51(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Obviously, that can vary with people's own personal taste and blah blah blah. I know this is becoming a cliche now, but to me personality is what makes someone attractive. However, looks play a role hand in hand with it.

I am happily in a relationship with someone who isn't all that attractive according to people's standards, and people have even told me that "I could do better", but that's the kind of thing that pisses me off, but anyway, his personality shines so bright, and that makes him attractive to me. But yeah :D
Offline Aj  
#4 Posted : 03 February 2013 23:44:16(UTC)
Aj

Man

I made this when I was very drunk and feeling slightly depressed last night, entirely sorry.

But in response to Stephwozear, I'm not talking about relationships, just one night stands ?!
Offline Mckenzie-  
#5 Posted : 04 February 2013 00:32:07(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
The thing is you wont know if you're good enough for her.. until you make the move. However making that move with an intimidatingly beautiful girl can be extremely difficult.
retired x
#6 Posted : 04 February 2013 03:36:23(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Aj Go to Quoted Post
I made this when I was very drunk and feeling slightly depressed last night, entirely sorry.

But in response to Stephwozear, I'm not talking about relationships, just one night stands ?!

Then you must be absolutely boring when you're drunk, if all you can do is come to an online forum and post ;)

But anyways, I was actually speaking on behalf of myself not necessarily what you're taking about.
Offline Aj  
#7 Posted : 04 February 2013 04:52:26(UTC)
Aj

Man

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Aj Go to Quoted Post

Then you must be absolutely boring when you're drunk, if all you can do is come to an online forum and post ;)

But anyways, I was actually speaking on behalf of myself not necessarily what you're taking about.

Hahaa this was once I'd come home actually I hadn't just popped off at a party to quickly go and post on TRGSGSFMF.

Ahh fair enough, yeah I know it is @McKenzie I just wondered what the signs are like there must be some things girls do that mean "ENTERME".
Offline Gildermershina  
#8 Posted : 04 February 2013 05:51:00(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Why not try rape?
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Gildermershina for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 04/02/2013(UTC)
#9 Posted : 04 February 2013 05:56:33(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: Gildermershina Go to Quoted Post
Why not try rape?

Are you Forkboy or something?
Offline genocidal king  
#10 Posted : 04 February 2013 05:58:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

He's forkboy's cousin.
UserPostedImage
#11 Posted : 04 February 2013 06:11:06(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
He's forkboy's cousin.

I know he's not Forkboy XD it's just a joke, cause Forkboy is the one that always makes the more obscene comments.
Offline Gildermershina  
#12 Posted : 04 February 2013 06:12:04(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Well hey, I am about as anti-rape a person as it is possible to be. I just find it amusing (not in a ha-ha way) that the simplest solution to the great and worthy ambition of "I want to fuck a hot girl but I'm probably not good enough" is rape. And isn't there that part in all men when all we want is exert our power and claim our prize? Why not combine those into one? Hey, and I hear you can use drugs to help you!

I'm not sure where I'm going with that train of thought. Maybe don't try too hard to get laid, because if it doesn't happen you'll just feel like shit. Or maybe try super-hard because girls are into that now?
Offline Raphaela  
#13 Posted : 04 February 2013 07:16:53(UTC)
Raphaela

Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
There's some sort of urban legend of a training that will allow you to pretty much get everyone you want. Me and my frieds always say we're going to try, but after replacing alcohol with weed and acid, sex is not something that important to us when we go out.
Enough talking, the objective is to get 50 'nos' in one night...but you must try really hard to get the person, and if she/he says yes the countdown goes to zero and you have to start it again. I supposed it gets you more relaxed when approaching someone after that, because after so many nos you kinda stop caring that much you got dumped :p
Well, it's something that can help.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
Offline genocidal king  
#14 Posted : 04 February 2013 08:06:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Not drinking can help. Believe me, being lucid when every other guy at the party is completely fucked makes you way more attractive to women, who tend to not get as fucked up on alcohol as guys do.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#15 Posted : 04 February 2013 08:15:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Not drinking can help. Believe me, being lucid when every other guy at the party is completely fucked makes you way more attractive to women, who tend to not get as fucked up on alcohol as guys do.

this. Got a lovely girls phone number at a concert this way. Wasnt trying and didnt even want her number.course if i Knew then the direction My life was going to take....
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Gildermershina  
#16 Posted : 04 February 2013 15:17:55(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Yeah, except for me that plan usually ended up with several women just asking me constantly "why are you not drinking? why are you not drinking? let me buy you a drink." Not because they wanted to fuck me, because somebody not drinking freaked them out.
Offline Aj  
#17 Posted : 05 February 2013 05:54:51(UTC)
Aj

Man

Yeah, except for me that plan usually ended up with several women just asking me constantly "why are you not drinking? why are you not drinking? let me buy you a drink." Not because they wanted to fuck me, because somebody not drinking freaked them out.

Maybe they did want to fuck you ?
Offline genocidal king  
#18 Posted : 05 February 2013 06:12:14(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Yeah if you think "Why are you not drinking? Let me buy you a drink," is a bad thing, then you're seriously missing an opportunity. The hardest part of pulling is speaking to them in the first place and breaking the ice. In this case, they have given you an in and it's much easier from there.
UserPostedImage
Offline Gildermershina  
#19 Posted : 05 February 2013 15:26:37(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Well here's how one night ended, after this one girl was pestering me all night about my not drinking. My incredibly drunk friend is going "you guys are good together, you should hang out sometime" and both of us are like "nah, that's alright." Because the conversation consisted ENTIRELY of me explaining why I wasn't drinking.

I assume it's me, because I look all around and everyone is having casual conversations and laughing and having fun, but whenever anyone tries to talk to me it's awkward as fuck. It's because I'm a boring weirdo.

Using "I'm not drinking" as a way to get someone to buy you a drink and start a conversation, that just seems like a real desperate ploy for attention. Fuck that. Fuck any of that shit.
Offline Aj  
#20 Posted : 05 February 2013 17:59:56(UTC)
Aj

Man

Well here's how one night ended, after this one girl was pestering me all night about my not drinking. My incredibly drunk friend is going "you guys are good together, you should hang out sometime" and both of us are like "nah, that's alright." Because the conversation consisted ENTIRELY of me explaining why I wasn't drinking.

I assume it's me, because I look all around and everyone is having casual conversations and laughing and having fun, but whenever anyone tries to talk to me it's awkward as fuck. It's because I'm a boring weirdo.

Using "I'm not drinking" as a way to get someone to buy you a drink and start a conversation, that just seems like a real desperate ploy for attention. Fuck that. Fuck any of that shit.

So you'd rather have the opinion of yourself that your a "boring weirdo" than at least attempting to Le Boné? I wouldn't say it seems like a desperate ploy, but it's still a way in. Then regarding being awkward, I have SAD so I get that a bunch but then sometimes you have to realise that awkwardness only stems from your uncomfortableness, so if you just chill out then you'll be fine?