logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mebeme101  
#1 Posted : 04 May 2013 12:02:16(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Name: Brandon Nathan Grey
Born: June 16 1994 (Age 21)
Genre: Pop, pop-rock, R&B
Occupations: Actor, artist, songwriter, producer, model, singer, critic
Instruments: Guitar, piano, drums, ukulele, bass, harp
Label: Unsigned
Favorite artists: Sammy Griffin, Riot! In The Boulevard, Hey Lolita, James Urie, Nadia Berry, GirlSpice, SYNCO, Weekend, Aubrey Mikkel, Dominic Brown, Kato, Cassie Valentine, topLADs, Vile Hour, Teen Titans, Michelle Green, Pixie, Vanity, Glamazon, Kourtney Steele

UserPostedImage

Brandon Nathan Grey was born June 16th 1994 he was adopted by Jane and David Grey at a young age he has no actual memories of his birth parents and hasn't actually attempted to make any sort of contact with them ever Brandon is the older brother of girl group SYNCO's Alex Grey the two aren't actually related but have your usual brother sister relationship both have stated that they take each other and their adoptive parents as their only real family Brandon was always known as a nice and quiet guy the complete opposite of Alex Brandon began writing music at the age of 12 years old he had a very strong passion for music from a very young age he also picked up his first guitar at the age of 12 and loved it he enjoyed being able to make music he later picked up other instruments and became excellent at all of them even though he taught himself how to play them Brandon didn't stop with music though when he turned 15 he began acting and painting which he became great at over time when he turned 16 he had begun modeling which he enjoyed and still enjoys but not as much as music music has always been Brandon's favorite thing in the world he even auditioned for a few talent shows like American Idol and The X Factor USA and made it through to the next rounds even going up to the judges houses on X Factor however he had never actually made it to the live rounds on any of them so Brandon gave up and decided to stick to behind the scenes of music for awhile writing and producing for others instead of making his own career Brandon also started up a blog where he'd review music before giving that up he then went to Metacritic to review instead before giving that up as well and starting this site Brandon is now hoping to review, produce and write music for others while starting up his own music career after seeing his sisters career take off it's given him hope again that maybe he could also have a successful music career

UserPostedImage

Original

Singles

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Albums

None

Produced

singles

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

albums

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

*Site launched!

*Review of "Heart On The Line" by Kourtney

*New boy band project The Relations

*Review of "We Had The Power" by Gemma Kane

*Review of "Player No More" by Payton featuring Liyah

*Debut single "Bury Me" announced

*Brandon releases debut single "Bury Me"

ooc: PM me if you want anything produced reviewed or written by Brandon :)

Edited by user 23 June 2015 06:51:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Walton on 04/05/2013(UTC), erich hess on 04/05/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/05/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 04/05/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 04/05/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 10/12/2013(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 13/02/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 26/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#2 Posted : 04 May 2013 12:48:27(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney: Nice to see another fellow reviewer and aww I'm one of your favorite artists. You and I will be great friends Brandon, I can tell. ;)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 04/05/2013(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3 Posted : 04 May 2013 12:59:42(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Kourtney: Nice to see another fellow reviewer and aww I'm one of your favorite artists. You and I will be great friends Brandon, I can tell. ;)

Brandon: Yeah I love reviewing music it's really fun lol and of course you are you're really talented and I'm really liking what I've heard from you so far :) and I'm sure we will :P
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 04/05/2013(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#4 Posted : 05 May 2013 00:35:59(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
OOC: Man, he's cute...

Nichole: Aww! He likes us! He really likes us! How old are you? Do you drink? I'll buy you a drink. You're awesome.

Castor: Sorry. Nichole gets really excited when she finds out that Vile Hour has fans. Try not to be too scared of her.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 05/05/2013(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#5 Posted : 05 May 2013 00:40:34(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Originally Posted by: snap_itshannah Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Man, he's cute...

Nichole: Aww! He likes us! He really likes us! How old are you? Do you drink? I'll buy you a drink. You're awesome.

Castor: Sorry. Nichole gets really excited when she finds out that Vile Hour has fans. Try not to be too scared of her.

ooc: I know right? Lol

Brandon: Haha I love you guys you're amazing :) I'm 18 and nah I don't drink but thank you

@Castor It's fine I'm not scared :P I'm sure you guys have lots of fans you guys are really great :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
Offline mebeme101  
#6 Posted : 05 May 2013 07:39:53(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Kourtney - Heart On The Line

UserPostedImage

Who is Kourtney Steele?

Kourtney Steele is a Canadian born singer-songwriter and one of the newest artists in the music industry today she is also a reviewer she is mainly known for releasing her debut single earlier this year titled "Shut Me Out" which was a total hit unsurprisingly since it's probably one of the catchiest songs ever she's also known for dating Jason Ochoa who is in pop boy band The Zone she's also featured on Kato's new single Little Hints Kourtney is also one of my predicted acts to take over the industry keep that in mind

The review

Okay well now that you know who she is let's move onto the review so this song is about Kourtney's good friends relationship the song has this sort of dramatic opening that really pulls you into it just by hearing this part I knew this song was going to be yet another extremely catchy hit from this really talented and beautiful artist and I was definitely not wrong like seriously this song is catchier than a cold haha Kourtney's voice sounds fantastic on this track as well which isn't a surprise cause let's face it this girl is a really really good singer and this song is just really nice I mean it's catchy and fun the lyrics are really good her singing is spot on in this track and I just love how this song just goes together with the lyrics I also love that this isn't an over produced track in my opinion anyway and great job to her and Sunny Monroe and Bridgit M on these lyrics I love them I didn't think it was possible but I actually like this song more than Shut Me Out keep in mind that I adore that song I honestly cannot wait to see what Kourtney does next whatever it is I am fully going to support it and I'm more than sure that me along with everyone else is going to love it anyway great job on this track Kourtney

Final thoughts

Probably the funnest and catchiest song I've heard since Shut Me Out definitely check it out because it's really great and this girl is a really amazing artist and I really really want to see her succeed in the industry

Rating

UserPostedImage

- Brandon Grey
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 05/05/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/05/2013(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 05/05/2013(UTC), Walton on 06/05/2013(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#7 Posted : 06 May 2013 04:24:11(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney: Wow, it's always so scary when you see a review about your song cause you never know what's going to be said. Luckily, I didn't have to worry cause lots of good things were in it. I'm really happy to know that my fans are finding my new single to be catchy and mood lifting. That was my main goal and now I'm feeling very satisfied. Thank you so much Brandon. :D

Ooc: Thank you for reviewing the song, it came out great. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 06/05/2013(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#8 Posted : 02 June 2013 05:20:05(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

So hey guys it's me Brandon of course you know that already anyway this is just a short little bit of news right now the recent plans I had to start a solo career aren't really happening anymore as I've been added to one of the newest boy bands so far The Relations I'm so excited about that and I hope you guys enjoy our music when we have some out but keep in mind I have absolutely no idea when that will be we've only just recently been put together and stuff so yeah anyway just because a solo career isn't happening doesn't mean I'm going to stop posting reviews because it's what I enjoy doing so why should I stop right? Anyway I've recently written a review on Gemma Kane's new single "We Had The Power" which is right underneath this just click the little button and check it out thank you :)

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 02/06/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 02/06/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/06/2013(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#9 Posted : 10 December 2013 15:31:28(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

OOC: Hi so just wanted to say I'd like to have Brandon start reviewing songs again if anyone has a song they'd like reviewed by him feel free to drop a pm and I'll try my best to review it all of his other reviews are under "Reviews" also I'd like to try to write some songs for people so if you want that also feel free to drop me a pm I can't make any big promises about writing a song though but I'll give it a shot this character is also a producer and stuff so yeahif you need any of that feel free to ask :)
My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/12/2013(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 28/05/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#10 Posted : 12 February 2015 08:58:02(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

UserPostedImage

Ladies and gentleman how has it been? I know it's been awhile since I've posted on here longer than awhile it's been a good two years now but I thought I'd give a little update and a review so lets get on with the update I've currently been super busy in the studio as of late recording and writing for SYNCO and a few other artists and myself yes I have been writing for quite a bit the past few months and as some of you may know I'm a bit of a perfectionist so if I write something that I have the slightest doubt about it gets tossed in the bin but I've written a few songs recently and I'm actually digging the sound and lyrics I recorded them and they sound pretty decent as well and who knows maybe I'll release a single some day who am I kidding I am definitely going to release a single and this month this week actually to be more specific the song will be out on Friday yes look out for it it's titled Bury Me and who knows maybe an album or EP will follow not sure on that yet but I am 100% sure that there will be a single on Friday and I'm excited to finally let you guys hear my voice again it's been way too long another update I've recently produced a song for my friend well I take her as a little sister Layla Sanchez from SYNCO the track is titled Love Me Right Now and it's amazing track written solely by Layla the song recently reached number 1 and I've been celebrating like crazy because yes it is Layla's single but it's also the first single I produced to reach number 1 and this is just the start if you liked that song then you're going to love the girls' album it's filled with amazing producers and writers and I've also helped out on a few songs so get ready for thatI've also been working with another artist that's recently gone solo and I know she's going to make a big impact as a solo artist so stay tuned anyway on to the review I haven't done one in like I said two years so I'm happy to be doing another one I was recently asked to review the song Player No More by the young singer Payton you guys voted and this is what you wanted so lets get to it oh also the picture at the top is the cover to my single "Bury Me"

My Acts

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 12/02/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 12/02/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/02/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 12/02/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 13/02/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 13/02/2015(UTC)