logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#21 Posted : 27 March 2024 03:11:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8536 time(s) in 2673 post(s)
Vincent continued caressing Tisha’s body as she focussed on his chest, as she licked and playfully bit his nipples he could see the truly passionate side of Tisha. He knew she was flirtatious from their first encounter but the way she was clearly into him showed a more animalistic side to her. As she climbed off from his lap and immediately went to her knees, running her hand against his dick from outside of his briefs he could see the intent in her eyes, he maintained eye contact with her as he pulled his briefs down showcasing what he had to offer.

“It’s all yours, baby.”

He leaned forward slightly and placed his hands on the side of her head and ran them through her hair before meeting together, holding her hair so they were out of her face.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#22 Posted : 27 March 2024 08:29:11(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)
This was a passionate and intense moment. Tisha thought about the six years she spent just being by herself. She hadn't had a sexual encounter with anyone not even any self pleasure. It was a lot of emotions at once. All good. She was happy she let it go this far. Vincent awakened desires in her she forgot about. But she also thought about Vincent the man. Forget his body. She really liked him as a person. Was she ready to take it to the next step? She sat there looking at his package. As beautiful, thick, and long as it was, she had to make a decision. Tisha stared at Vincent passionately as her face was planted between his thighs. She leaned in closer to him. She gazed at it once again. And she passionately kissed the tip with her lips and a sliver of her tongue before looking at Vincent and saying,

"And scene,"

Tisha got up from the floor laughing and said, "Pull your pants back up boy." She kissed Vincent on his cheek as she giggled and sat next to him. She looked at him and said, "Not yet. Let's keep getting to know each other." She kissed his lips, hoping he wasn't mad as she held onto him, hugging him.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#23 Posted : 27 March 2024 15:49:49(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Vincent saw how passionately Tisha looked at him, she took all of him in with her eyes. As she pulled away from the moment, he understood the mental strength it must have taken to be true to her ideals and beliefs of getting to truly know him before getting more intimate with each other.

He looks at her and laughs, “Ya’ll really just wanted to see what I was packing, huh?” He says as she kisses him. Settling back into his seat, “I can see you gonna be a dangerous one.” As he zips himself back up, “game on” he says with a smirk.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#24 Posted : 05 April 2024 01:40:39(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Vincent and Tisha arrived at her home early evening yesterday. After they settled in the knocked out for the rest of the night. Tisha woke up early the next morning, and canceled her rehearsal. They didn't really need her there, it was more of a technical meeting for visuals. She wanted to thank Vincent for being with her. She wanted him to know she appreciated him so she decided to cook for him. She woke up and decided to make him a nice brunch. In a silk black robe with black laced lingerie underneath she made him a brunch of things she'd thought he would like. Chicken and waffles with a side of fruit. She popped open some champagne to make them some mimosas. She wanted to spend the day getting to know him more. She was so intrigued by him. She made her way up the stairs with a bed tray of food she prepared for them.

When Tisha entered the room she gently put the bed tray of brunch and mimosas on the side of the bed and began to kiss Vincent on his cheek and leading to his lips.

"Wake up honey. I made you breakfast in bed."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#25 Posted : 05 April 2024 02:12:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

It had been a crazy couple of days, from the UMA’s to the long-haul flight back to New York. Vincent appreciated the fact that Tisha had brought him into her world, she seemed to truly trust him with her space and time which was of course extremely valuable. Vincent lay half-awake in Tisha’s bed, shirtless with just a pair of Calvin’s on. Her home was as you’d expect someone with the status of Tisha having, her room alone was huge with floor to ceiling windows with a breathtaking view. Her turned over as Tisha made her presence known, breakfast in bed was a perfect start to the day and already he was being made to feel like a King in Tisha’s presence. In his world, he fully took care of himself, running a record label he had the mindset of a boss and his life was very much along that path, so breakfast in bed was a small but perfect touch from Tisha. He looked at her with a smile as she gave him a kiss.

“Damn, perfect start to the day.” He admits with a smile, looking at her beautiful body, accented by the robe and lingerie combination. “Appreciate ya.” He says as he began to sit up in the bed. He runs his hands through his hair and cracks his neck and shoulders. “What’s on the agenda today then, babe?”
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#26 Posted : 05 April 2024 02:22:14(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

When Vincent called Tisha babe, her heart melted. She felt seventeen again. That feeling you get when you first meet a guy and its nothing but butterflies. She smirked and kissed him on his forehead. She went to the other side of the bed and laid next to him under the bed tray and began to sip her mimosa.

"So I know you work a lot and I just want you to relax and have a good time. So I rented out a spa for us and we're getting the whole treatment. Mani's, pedi's, massages, and we can hit the sauna and steam room. Just relax good conversation. I think you'll like this place, It's my favorite spa In the city. Its called Bathhouse. You know I love my champagne so we can drink and eat there. I'm thinking after we eat we can clean up and head out there."

Tisha waits for him to try her cooking. She hope he likes it. "How's your brunch?"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#27 Posted : 07 April 2024 01:20:55(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Although everything had happened so quickly between them, it just seemed to feel right from Vincent’s point of view. He smiled as she kissed him on the forehead and climbed into the bed next to him. She had went completely all out with the breakfast, delivery quite the early morning feast. He took a drink of the mimosa and took a bite of some of the Chicken and Waffles.

“A well earned spa day sounds perfect. No rehearsals today?” he asks, knowing she had her own busy schedule, he appreciated her committing some serious time to him over this trip. It was only a few days they’d be able to spend with each other before Vincent would have to return to California for business but he wanted to make the most of their time together. “Sounds like the perfect day to get to truly know each other.” He smiles as he continues to eat the breakfast served up for him, “It’s perfect, you weren’t lying when you said you’re a great chef.”