logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#41 Posted : 12 June 2013 00:20:38(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
OOC: This whole RP was a masterpiece! you again did an incredible job!

Julia: No one will ever forget Reported Failure after their last two albums, and also everyone will always try to beat them when it’s about making an album, how can we compete with something like this? I loved the concept, the lyrics, the sound, everything is just perfect. I once worked with Vin and I knew about his talent, but you guys as a group are like the avengers. And by the way I just love 'Landside'.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 13/06/2013(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#42 Posted : 12 June 2013 00:24:22(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
OOC: I've been waiting until all tracks were posted before commenting on this. This is truly brilliant. I've always admired your RP's and I love the 'Creating "___"' section, think it gives a great insight into the writing process. A method like that should be sued in more RP's on here. I'm with Matticus here too, this is one of the best album RP's i've read on here. Oh, the lyrics are also brilliant.
retired x
thanks 2 users thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/06/2013(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 13/06/2013(UTC)
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#43 Posted : 13 June 2013 08:13:11(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Honor: Mind = blown lol. I haven't heard music like this in a while whete it actually meant something and was necessary in my CD collection. You guys have just killed the bar, pretty sure it won't be surpassed.

OOC: Now I believe it's just as easy to get a rp across without writing vast amounts but this was incredible even if it was a lot lol and I applaud your hard work.

Vin: Thank you very much. I'm glad you've enjoyed this album as much as you have. Thank you for the praise.

OOC: I agree absolutely that length doesn't always imply quality (If thats what you were saying) but I'm glad you think this is great anyway. Thank you very much.

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
OOC: This whole RP was a masterpiece! you again did an incredible job!

Julia: No one will ever forget Reported Failure after their last two albums, and also everyone will always try to beat them when it’s about making an album, how can we compete with something like this? I loved the concept, the lyrics, the sound, everything is just perfect. I once worked with Vin and I knew about his talent, but you guys as a group are like the avengers. And by the way I just love 'Landside'.

Vin: haha! Yes we had a great time working together but what I can do alone is nothing compared to what I can do with the three greatest bandmates in the world. Thank you so much. And Billie especially will be glad to hear that you enjoyed the cover of Landslide.

OOC: Thank you very much.

Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I've been waiting until all tracks were posted before commenting on this. This is truly brilliant. I've always admired your RP's and I love the 'Creating "___"' section, think it gives a great insight into the writing process. A method like that should be sued in more RP's on here. I'm with Matticus here too, this is one of the best album RP's i've read on here. Oh, the lyrics are also brilliant.

OOC: I'd love to see more depth as far as the writing process. Although there are several people already who supply equivalent insights. Glad you enjoy the lyrics. And thank you very much.
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 1 user thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 13/06/2013(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#44 Posted : 14 June 2013 02:38:46(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
James: Wow... lost for words. Absolutely amazing work of art here. Your best album to date and possibly the best album to be released in 2013.

OOC: This is amazing! Your effort and RP skills are undeniable. You can clearly see that you took alot of time writing this and that this RP here meant alot to you. It's stuff like this that make me glad to be on a RP forum. Took me a while to get around to read the entire thing, but now that I have, I am glad you wrote this RP. You have set the bar high :P. Congrats on this excellence!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 14/06/2013(UTC)
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#45 Posted : 14 June 2013 09:28:49(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
James: Wow... lost for words. Absolutely amazing work of art here. Your best album to date and possibly the best album to be released in 2013.

OOC: This is amazing! Your effort and RP skills are undeniable. You can clearly see that you took alot of time writing this and that this RP here meant alot to you. It's stuff like this that make me glad to be on a RP forum. Took me a while to get around to read the entire thing, but now that I have, I am glad you wrote this RP. You have set the bar high :P. Congrats on this excellence!

Billie: Yes. Our best to date for sure despite it not featuring you in half the songs like our last album. Haha. Thank you.

OOC: I certainly put a lot of time into this. I'm glad it shows. Thank you!
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly