logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<9101112>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#201 Posted : 01 June 2014 11:52:24(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
When Rum gets up she hugs Radio . "Baby , that is the only way to be !" she laughs and skips along with her over to the bar .
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#202 Posted : 01 June 2014 11:54:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Right after she was announced, Izzy was positioned in the back of the stage, waiting for the music to start. Almost immediately, the familiar swirling sirens and synths start to play. Izzy is looking stellar as ever as she walks onto the stage with her black leather inspired outfit. When the outfit was broken down, it was nothing more than a leather leotard with a pleated skirt wrapped around it. Her hair was big, filled with tons of hair spray to give it a very diva like look, which is what she was going for through the performance. The song itself had attitude and Izzy was a performer, so she had to act on the lyrics and the meaning of the song. It oozed confidence so she had to as well. She had on long, thigh high boots which were velvet wit heels. Her, one of multiple, signature microphones, the golden one, was in her hand as she strutted to the front of the stage. On the left of her, the audience's right, stood her back up singers dressed in all black so they wouldn't stand out and the same with her back up dancers. The girls were correlating with her outfit; leather and velvet. Their cropped tops were velvet while their shorts were black leather and they wore black sneakers.

It was her first ever live performance of her new single, in full, and she was determined to give it the performance it was due. She emerges from the white smoke that's coming from the ground, and she moves swiftly to the computerized drum as the dancers spread out on the stage. She smiles at the audience. "You guys ready to rule the chaos awards with me tonight?!" The audience replies to her with a roar of applause and cheers. Her shoulders jump up and she continues on to the stage. There were strobe lights that appeared to be coming from the ground and were shooting in the audience. She was going for sort of a dark theme, which was reflected in her attire and the amount of stage lighting that took place. Izzy was known for her bright and bubbly shows but this one felt different, more grown up.

UserPostedImage

Once the introduction to the song was over, now came the vocals from Isabel. It was always anticipated to how Izzy would perform, vocally and with her choreograph. Tonight, she showed a great side of her, being able to stay on key for the first half of the song and throughout. Although her performance is a little shaky, she more than makes up for it with her dancing. Izzy had been a dancer since she was little and she loved to try new things with her dancers and tonight was no different. Her routine was filled with a lot of sexy moves and some breakdowns. Her dancers were positioned beside her as she sang the first verse. Singing low live was difficult for her but she managed to pull through it, although the first line was a little inaudible. She powered through the first verse, often joining in with the choreography before going off and doing her own thing.

UserPostedImage

[Verse 1]
Look at you, presence always so demanding
Reminding me, of a ruler or a champion
Everything about you screams that you know what you're doing
Nothing bothers you, You've got ice in your veins
Look at me, I know I'm your only equal
Don't worry babe, we'll be nothing of a sequel
Between the two of us there's something, others all around are burning
We both know it's not the money or the fame

Moving to the pre-chorus, Izzy and her dancers start on the first set of moves, moving from side to side as she definitely gave some face and attitude during it. She raised her hand, motioning to the crowd to get louder and then her dancers moved from beside her, a set of guys and girls, while she moved her hips. Her back up singers came in with assisting on the pre-chorus and then the chorus. The confidence which roared from her dancing and performance really showed how much she had grown just from her last Chaos Award appearance. Everything about her; her voice, her style and her personality just screamed growth. She was no longer that shy little teen girl from Colombia. She had grown into a young woman now and she was definitely showing it off. She was careful however, she didn't want to come off as too adult-like and she still had a very much young appeal to her still. Her vocals become louder and still have a tinge of raspiness to it as her voice had gotten deeper since the past year but she had made it worked. She could still go higher if she needed to but during that part of the song, she chose to break it up, splitting between going low and switching to higher notes.

She takes time to do the speaking parts, in between the chorus and the backup singers take on the 'Oohs' for her. She points at the crowd when she sings this, toying and taunting them but also making herself flirty. The song was a bit flirty which she played the part very well. The crowd was playing into this as well, lingering on her every move and every note. She had a very loyal fanbase who loved her and everything she did, for the most part. They always enjoyed her performances and would sell out shows anytime needed to see her perform. She owed a lot to them and she could never repay them for the love they have shown her since the start of her career. She had always wanted to do right by them, which is why she felt the performance should be top notch and a little taste of her album and tour which was coming soon.

UserPostedImage

Rule the world, rule the, rule the world
Rule the world baby, oh, rule the world
We will rule the world, oh baby
You'll be my king, I'll be your queen
We will rule the world

[Chorus]
Watch me on the throne
I'll be the best you've ever kno-oown
Watch me on the throne
(Ooh) You don't believe me?
(Ooh) I make it look easy
(Ooh) Together we can, rule the world

UserPostedImage

Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne
(Ooh) You know you want it
(Ooh) Just go on, admit it
(Ooh) Together we will, rule the world

Moving on to the second verse, Izzy once again rejoins her dancers before they disperse beside her. She holds her hand back as she sings then holds it on her hip, giving more sass than ever with this verse. Even though the song was upbeat, there were it's slow parts but they weren't so slow that the song or performance dragged. In fact, each moment was entertaining and a little different than the one before. The lights change to an orange type with wavelengths shown on the giant tron behind her. It went along with her voice, which seemed to get a little tired once the words ran together in a certain part of the song. She stopped for a nano second to get a quick breath before going back into the song. Once in the pre-chorus and chorus again, she turns to the side, along with the dancers. Her hips are swaying seductively as she continues singing into her mic and then her torso bends as she leans back staring directly into the crowd with an aggressive and fierce face which still made her look cute.

UserPostedImage

[Verse 2]
It's too bad, you always go a little lower
Here's your chance, let me repeat a little slower
We can be just everything that people dreamed but know they can't
Reach that level, it just runs through our blood
I'm not a tease, I've just been waiting for the right one
The way you smile, tells me that my search is now done
I'll never hesitate to take what's rightfully mines anyway
That's who I am, And I know I'll never change

We will rule the world

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]
Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne

Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne

The song comes to it's bridge, the lights turn a bright green with strobe lights going crazy around her, the now repetitive beat is still bumping in the background, along with the thumping bass. Her dancers form a circle, with her in the middle, as they dance away and she breaks from it. She focuses on singing correctly, standing still and tilting her head upwards in order to reach the correct note. The back up dancers repeat the hook of the song, 'Rule the world, rule the, rule the world, rule the world baby' as she pauses for them and gives some encouragement to the audience. "Let me hear you sing with me!" She quickly jumps back in, finishing the final line of the bridge as her male dancers surround her and she takes a dip into one of the male dancer's arm. He holds her by her waist and she gives a high note on the last word, 'tha-at' as the both of them are slowly grinding to the beat, causing an immediate reaction from the crowd, a good one of course. She had definitely pulled out her inner sexiness for the performance.

UserPostedImage

[Bridge]
It don't make sense that you would ever downgrade
(Rule the world, rule the, rule the world, rule the world baby)
Just one kiss could easily help to persuade, but I know you're better than tha-at

UserPostedImage

When she gets back up, the sirens start up again, an improvisation to her performance as she looks at the crowd. "I want everybody to get out of their seats and dance with me. On the count of three, we're gonna jump okay? And sing as loud as you can! One.....two.....one, two, three, JUMP!" As soon as she says this, the sea of fans start jumping up and down as she's trying to manage to get the chorus out, ad-libbing at times in order to save her breath so she isn't breathing so hard into the microphone and getting herself tired. She was in good shape but any normal human did get tired and so did she. When she started jumping, the white smoke from the beginning starts to shoot up in front of her and her dancers, giving a nice effect and blowing her hair as well. She smiled with her dark lipstick beaming and then her teeth. They sang the chorus four times and then Izzy stopped to sing the last few lines, as the lights switched to the familiar orange shade and her dancers came around her. As soon as the song ended, she stopped and gave a very diva and fierce pose to the audience, slowly smiling as they applauded for her. She was panting after giving sch an energy filled performance and she was proud of the end result.

UserPostedImage

We will rule the world

[Chorus]
Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne

Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne

Watch me on the throne
Watch me on the throne

UserPostedImage

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" She blows a kiss to the audience and then starts to hug her dancers and back up singers, even the band.

GET THE NEW SINGLE 'RULE THE WORLD' NOW!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 12 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 01/06/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/06/2014(UTC), Moquel on 01/06/2014(UTC), genocidal king on 01/06/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/06/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 01/06/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 01/06/2014(UTC), kandii on 01/06/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 01/06/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/06/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 01/06/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 02/06/2014(UTC)
Offline Clampdown  
#203 Posted : 01 June 2014 11:55:31(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
The group gives her a standing ovation and cheer loudly
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Offline Moquel  
#204 Posted : 01 June 2014 11:56:06(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
They arrive at the bar and Radio becomes sad. " Amazing night huh...?" Radio orders red wine and drinks it all in one serving. "Another round motherfucker!!" She smiles and turns to Rum. "What do you want my doll?" She turns and looks at the bartender with rage.
UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#205 Posted : 01 June 2014 11:57:23(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Drake (mISTER_b) was enjoying watching Isabel's kick ass performance with his drink on his hand.

Magie and Abie were dancing as Isabel was rocking the stage.

"OMG she's so beautiful" says Abie

"Isn't she? look at the way she moves, sexy!" says Magie.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline freestylechamp  
#206 Posted : 01 June 2014 11:57:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: "I been good, you know. I been alright, working for that song you performance was amazing though. You Seen Scott and Gia trying to copy us with the sex tapes."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 01/06/2014(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#207 Posted : 01 June 2014 12:03:14(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Evangeline stands up and applauds Isabel loudly, and then gathers herself up. She turns to Katie. "Is there an after party? I figure winning these awards means that I seem more acceptable as girlfriend potential." She laughs.
Offline Clampdown  
#208 Posted : 01 June 2014 12:05:37(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

The group leave the auditorium and hang out in the lobby. Noel and Jenny are now completely wasted. "H-holy fuck, man, that kicked ass~" Noel says "I wish it wasn't *hic* over..."
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline genocidal king  
#209 Posted : 01 June 2014 12:06:26(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie stands and cheers for Isabel before turning to Evangeline. "That's a good point. You can stand there and wave them at people. That'll definitely attract someone," she winks. "Do you want me to come or would that cramp your style having a pregnant lady there" she giggles.
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#210 Posted : 01 June 2014 12:06:40(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Moquel Go to Quoted Post
They arrive at the bar and Radio becomes sad. " Amazing night huh...?" Radio orders red wine and drinks it all in one serving. "Another round motherfucker!!" She smiles and turns to Rum. "What do you want my doll?" She turns and looks at the bartender with rage.

"Hmm , I feel like being fancy tonight . I want what she has !" She tells the bartender . "Aw , Radio . What's killing your vibe ?"

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Kidd: "I been good, you know. I been alright, working for that song you performance was amazing though. You Seen Scott and Gia trying to copy us with the sex tapes."

"Thank you !" She smiles . "I try . I really do ." Coke laughs . "Everybody is going to try and get in on the sex tape business nowadays . I think we've got it on lock though . Especially for accidental ones ." She winks . "You want to go to the after party or to your place ?"
Offline snap_itshannah  
#211 Posted : 01 June 2014 12:08:17(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Evangeline shakes her head. "No, please, come with me. I'm so awkward without you. I mean, I'm awkward with you, but I'm less so when I can say that Katie Merjos is my best friend."
Offline Clampdown  
#212 Posted : 01 June 2014 12:09:35(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Levi finally speaks up. "Just so ya know, we're gonna wait for a while until people clear out so the drive home isn't so nightmarish."
The drunken couple nod in agreement.
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:

Offline freestylechamp  
#213 Posted : 01 June 2014 12:10:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: "Nah, I rather have our own personal after party" he said holding her waist.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#214 Posted : 01 June 2014 12:10:36(UTC)
Moquel

Radio gets the drinks and holds Rum one. " I hate going home alone sometimes.. But fuck it!!!" She begins to drink quickly.
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#215 Posted : 01 June 2014 12:15:22(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie smiles at Eva. "Come on then, let's go. I think they said it's at Sayers," she smiles. Katie turns to Hayden. "Are you coming, Hay?" she asks, holding his hand.
UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#216 Posted : 01 June 2014 12:18:13(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie, Abie and Drake make their way out of the place followed by their assitant, they're going to the after party.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline kandii  
#217 Posted : 01 June 2014 12:24:33(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Kidd: "Nah, I rather have our own personal after party" he said holding her waist.

Coke smirks . "Great minds think alike ." She grabbed her stuff and grabbed Kidd's drink off the bar , taking a sip from it . "You don't need that ." She says , handing him the keys . "You ready to go ?"

Radio gets the drinks and holds Rum one. " I hate going home alone sometimes.. But fuck it!!!" She begins to drink quickly.

"Hmm .." Rum takes a sip of her wine . "Well , let's hit this after party and find you someone then . I'm sure there are going to be more than enough people looking for someone to go home with too ." She says , trying to cheer Radio up . If anything Rum wanted to at least find her a fling for the night . She didn't liek seeing her friends down . especially not Radio , someone who's usually always up happy .
Offline Moquel  
#218 Posted : 01 June 2014 12:27:19(UTC)
Moquel

Radio just screams loudly. " let's go!" She starts to walk out of the building. " SHELBY!! Come on bitch!!" Shelby runs over.
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#219 Posted : 01 June 2014 12:29:47(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Radio just screams loudly. " let's go!" She starts to walk out of the building. " SHELBY!! Come on bitch!!" Shelby runs over.

Rum holds onto her stuff tightly as she looks around . "Who the fuck is Shelby ?"

Edited by user 01 June 2014 12:31:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Moquel  
#220 Posted : 01 June 2014 12:33:28(UTC)
Moquel

" My publicist bitch.." Radio rolls her eyes at Rum. " let's get in the car doll.." Radio gets in the limo to head over to the afterparty
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
kandii on 01/06/2014(UTC)