logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages«<1112131415>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#241 Posted : 16 May 2013 09:59:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel's track, 'Who To Trust?' is the second one to promote the new television series, Sweet Unknown. It is now available for download on iTunes and Amazon! Make sure to support the promo single and listen to it below!

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Walton on 16/05/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 16/05/2013(UTC), kandii on 16/05/2013(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/02/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#242 Posted : 16 May 2013 21:48:22(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: Wow! Izzy I never thought I would hear something like this from you. I love that you have brought piano into your sound, it makes it feel a lot more mature yet still very Izzy. This is really lovely. I like the theme as well. It's something I used to sing about a lot on my first album and you've hit the message just right. Beautiful as always!

OOC: Nice work :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 16/05/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#243 Posted : 16 May 2013 23:43:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: Thank you very much Katie :) That makes me feel so good about the track, even better.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#244 Posted : 10 October 2013 11:55:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The live stream begins with Izzy sitting down on a tan colored couch, dressed down in a comfy off the sleeve black shirt and her hair down. She smiles at the camera and waves before she begins speaking.

"Hey guys! Thank you for joining me for this little surprise for my fans. I just wanted to announce, going off of what I said on Twitter, that the new BeYOU fall collection will be in stores next week at K Mart! It'll feature all the new styles that I got to come up, especially just in time for some lovely Christmas gifts. (Winks then laughs). So, I wanted to do this video chat to tell you a little about the clothing line and what inspired it.

I really love clothes and fashion, which is a very common thing among artists now. I wanted to create my own line and it was basically based off of my own personal style and what I think would be wonderful to see others wear. It's a modern bohemian style, I love bohemian clothing. It's really free and not too tight but not too baggy. The collection consists of and features bohemian dresses, floral tops, jeans, skirts, jackets, scarves and hats, all made from recycled or eco-friendly materials. All of the tags have inspirational quotes from me personally, I thought that was some special to every girl out there because you can never really hear too many uplifting quotes from people. It's important to me that girls feel confident and beautiful in my clothing. I wanted to make a girl's clothing line because I think I'd know girl's better than guys. (Laughs)

The title of it is 'BeYOU' which I think explains itself. You know, sometimes girls just want to throw on whatever and go. They don't want to have to dress up all the time or feel like they need to be on a runway all day long. I guess I had a little bit of fun in mind as I designed the clothes. Each season there is like a signature mark or pattern I like doing. In the Spring, I had a lot of vibrant color and floral prints and this season I wanted to do a lot of just really cute and comfortable clothing with color but also still have the fall colors, the blacks and browns. A really neat thing about my clothing line is that all of the fabric is organic. I really wanted to stress this to be used because it can help the environment. I'm all for going green you know, so that's a plus side of my clothing. Obviously, this is definitely for the fans so I will take some fan questions about the clothing line or anything else actually, I never get to chat with you guys anymore and then premiere the new commercial for my BeYOU Fall 2013 line.

Okay...the first one is from @CrazySexyFool..."

Will the clothing line be available anywhere else?

"Unfortunately, K Mart is the only place for right now that will have it.

The next is from....@HornyForSerenity oh my. (Laughs)"

Besides Alistair and the new clothing line, will we get anything else new from you in 2013?

"To be honest, I'm writing a lot but I have yet to record any music. I don't want to force it or feel like 'Okay, it's been a year, I need new music.' I like to things on my own time. I can say that possibly next year you guys might get some new music, I'm not sure yet. Nothing has been finalized.

The next question is from....@KatoIsMyDream"

How are Gizzy and Starr?

"Aww, thanks for asking! They are fine! They have gotten super big now and they live with me now. I recently got a new home so they are staying with me and they're such great pets.

Okay, from...okay, this is a funny username, excuse me if I sound totally weird saying it...@ChiChiGetThatYayo? Ha, love it, love them too!"

What artists do you listen to recently?

"Hmm...I listen to a love of different music now. I'm always a fan of rap. I just got the new Drake album, it's so amazing. I think it's the best thing ever! (Laughs) Umm...gosh..I really love Barbarian's music, she's really good and such an amazing dancer. Like I said earlier, I love Rum & Coke, I'm still listening to 7 Deadly Sins, ha. I love Miami's song 'Blazin My Own Trail', she's so gorgeous and I think she's a wonderful rapper, Aubrey Mikkel, really enjoy listening to her music too. Alex Simms, Kai Rollins, PURE, I'm still listening to Riot!'s like first album. Michelle Green, she's such an amamzing singer, yeah my range is very wide. I encourage all of my Izzybells to go check out all of those artists and their music, very talented.

I'll take a few more. Um, this is from @SuchABarbie"

How was working on The Sweet Unknown?

"Honestly, it was really amazing. I got to work with one of my best friends, Nadia and I got to work with some amazing artists I've never really came close to before like Isaac Lovelock, Cristina Lake and Ryan Ross Hernandez. It was fun playing my role (Smiles) I really got to go outside my comfort zone and yet have fun with it. I really love acting as much as I love singing and performing.

Last one....from....@NadiasBerryCute Nice. (Laughs)"

What will you be for Halloween & birthday plans?

"I have no idea. (Laughs) I have some ideas but I can't decide. I don't want to do a repeat. I was already Tinkerbell..then a witch, so those two are off limits. As for my birthday? I haven't even planned that either. I have no idea what I'll be doing. I know I definitely want a ncie family dinner, as always, and maybe a huge party at my place with all my close friends and just have fun since I'm turning 21. (Smiles)

Alright, thank you for the questions, now here it is, the premiere of my commercial for K Mart, I hope you all enjoy!"

Izzy is seen still sitting in front of the camera with her laptop in her lap now. "Thank you guys for tuning in! I had a great time, thank you so much for the questions. I will see you guys back here soon! Love you, stay beautiful." She blows a kiss before the camera turns off.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Walton on 10/10/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 10/10/2013(UTC), kandii on 10/10/2013(UTC), erich hess on 10/10/2013(UTC), PANIC! on 10/10/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 10/10/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 10/10/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 11/10/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#245 Posted : 10 October 2013 12:04:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Barbarian: Isabel, that was definitely unexpected, it is such an honor that you listen to my music, made my day XD Thank you for the love,! Xo Congratulations on your new collection! I think it represents something so powerful for many young women looking for great style at an affordable prize!

OOC: Great job on this, very realistic!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/10/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#246 Posted : 10 October 2013 12:08:00(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Serenity: Horny for Serenity? You purposely chose that one Izzy! I'll get you back. *Winks*. I can't wait to get my hands on those fine material. Your fashion is always on point Iz. :) And you're turning 21 soon? Gee whiz, someone's getting old. ;)

OOC: Great read, Tequila. :) Great work on this.
thanks 1 user thanked Walton for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#247 Posted : 10 October 2013 12:13:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
mariko: I notice you arent listening to me...you should rectify that. *Giggles* you are so cute! i am a sucker for bags,so I want that purse.

erica: i shipped my izzy wear! love it,you could singlehandedly save k mart. its nice you aren't making this high end boutique items. granted,separating tools from their cash IS fun,but you are better than that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline PANIC!  
#248 Posted : 10 October 2013 12:15:37(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan: It may sound like some of those are my Twitter account, but I assure you they are not. While I am not female nor have much fashion sense whatsoever, people have seen what I wear. At the end of the day, it's really cool that despite everything else you're doing you still set time aside to actually work closely in the creating of your clothing line instead of just sticking your name onto it. I support anything that's eco-friendly, so maybe I'll buy a scarf. If I were 21 and a female, I would totally rock your clothes. But unfortunately I'm nearly 36 and have a penis, so yeah.
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 10/10/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 10/10/2013(UTC), erich hess on 10/10/2013(UTC), Walton on 10/10/2013(UTC), kandii on 12/10/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#249 Posted : 10 October 2013 12:24:48(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Airemese : I love you too Izzy ! Muah ! We have to talk sometime !

Misu : These clothes are sooo cute ! I don't know what K Mart is , but I am definitely stopping by there next week ! Shopping sprees , fun fun fun !
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#250 Posted : 10 October 2013 15:31:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Katie: I love the name of your clothing line Izzy. So cool and inspirational. It's great to see you back again :)

Ooc: Nice work :)
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#251 Posted : 10 October 2013 17:36:29(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Amy-Jayne: oh that collection is cute Izzy I think many fans we buy them and rock it like you :)

OOC- very realistic nice work tequila
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline GirlSpice  
#252 Posted : 10 October 2013 19:33:53(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Nadia: You're too adorable, Izz! Hopefully we get to hear some new music from you next year. Loved the commercial and I'll definitely be checking out your clothing, get that paper, giiiirl. Hehe. ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#253 Posted : 11 October 2013 01:15:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
Barbarian: Isabel, that was definitely unexpected, it is such an honor that you listen to my music, made my day XD Thank you for the love,! Xo Congratulations on your new collection! I think it represents something so powerful for many young women looking for great style at an affordable prize!

OOC: Great job on this, very realistic!

Isabel: Yeah! I love your music :) Thank you, I'm very glad I got the chance to do it.

OOC: Thank you very much :)

Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
Serenity: Horny for Serenity? You purposely chose that one Izzy! I'll get you back. *Winks*. I can't wait to get my hands on those fine material. Your fashion is always on point Iz. :) And you're turning 21 soon? Gee whiz, someone's getting old. ;)

OOC: Great read, Tequila. :) Great work on this.

Isabel: Honestly, it popped up! Lol, I didn't realize what the name said until I was reading it but you're gorgeous, you should expect those kinds of names ;) Hehe, thank you. I think I'm getting better. I know, I'm 21 going on 60.

OOC: Thank you :)

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
mariko: I notice you arent listening to me...you should rectify that. *Giggles* you are so cute! i am a sucker for bags,so I want that purse.

erica: i shipped my izzy wear! love it,you could singlehandedly save k mart. its nice you aren't making this high end boutique items. granted,separating tools from their cash IS fun,but you are better than that.

Isabel: I am so embarrassed to say this but I've never heard your music before, will definitely search it now! :) Thank you, Oh, tell me about it. I have tons of bags. I felt like it was better to make it something anyone could get access to and there wasn't a super high price tag on it.

Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
Ryan: It may sound like some of those are my Twitter account, but I assure you they are not. While I am not female nor have much fashion sense whatsoever, people have seen what I wear. At the end of the day, it's really cool that despite everything else you're doing you still set time aside to actually work closely in the creating of your clothing line instead of just sticking your name onto it. I support anything that's eco-friendly, so maybe I'll buy a scarf. If I were 21 and a female, I would totally rock your clothes. But unfortunately I'm nearly 36 and have a penis, so yeah.

Isabel: Haha, thank you very much. I wanted very much to be hands on with this because those are usually the best products, I feel. You should definitely get a scarf, I can so see a few that would fit you ;) It's okay, I understand. Maybe I'll tackle menswear next?

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Airemese : I love you too Izzy ! Muah ! We have to talk sometime !

Misu : These clothes are sooo cute ! I don't know what K Mart is , but I am definitely stopping by there next week ! Shopping sprees , fun fun fun !

Isabel: Aw yay! I love you too and we should :) Thank you Misu. Oh my gosh, you don't know? We must shop together sometime then.

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Katie: I love the name of your clothing line Izzy. So cool and inspirational. It's great to see you back again :)

Ooc: Nice work :)

Isabel: Thank you Katie :) It's good to be floating around in the industry somehow, haha.

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne: oh that collection is cute Izzy I think many fans we buy them and rock it like you :)

OOC- very realistic nice work tequila

Isabel: Thank you Amy! I hope my fans and even non fans love it all the same :)

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Nadia: You're too adorable, Izz! Hopefully we get to hear some new music from you next year. Loved the commercial and I'll definitely be checking out your clothing, get that paper, giiiirl. Hehe. ;)

Isabel: Fingers crossed! I can't wait to hear your new music either, Miss Diamond in the Rough ;) Thank you! :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 12/10/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#254 Posted : 13 November 2013 06:42:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Download Izzy & mISTER_b's new single, 'Recovery' on iTunes and watch the official video on VEVO!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 13/11/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#255 Posted : 07 January 2014 06:33:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

The Brand New Single 'Do What You Do' Premieres This Week
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 07/01/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 07/01/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 07/01/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 07/01/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 08/01/2014(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#256 Posted : 07 January 2014 06:49:13(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Katie: *Braces self*. Can't wait, Izzy!
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 07/01/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#257 Posted : 11 January 2014 03:40:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Stream the new single from Isabel, 'Do What You Do', on her official website now and download it on iTunes January 14th!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#258 Posted : 28 January 2014 04:17:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Stream the new video 'Do What You Do' starring Isabel Merjos and Shiloh Fernandez & watch her exclusive MTV First interview!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 28/01/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 29/01/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#259 Posted : 25 February 2014 05:52:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Tune In Friday, 6:00pm, for the debut of 'Release'
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 25/02/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/02/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/02/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#260 Posted : 01 March 2014 09:00:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Released: February 28th, 2014
Format: Digital Download
Recorded: November 2013
Length: 3:59
Label: Studio60 Records
Producer(s): Keith Harris, Gia Rose-Hilton, Christopher Braide
Writer(s): Sunny Monroe, Isabel Merjos

Release Review: NME Magazine
By Scott Hood

UserPostedImage

No one can deny the star power of Isabel Merjos. That much is true. With her sugary sweet image, her girl-next door looks and more catchy hook-laden pop tracks in a fledgling career than most can hope to produce in a lifetime, she's been a legitimate superstar for two or three years now, standing at the very top of the ladder alongside the likes of Vanity and Stephanie Fierce. However, if there's one criticism one could have of the youngest Merjos' rise to fame this far, it would be that she didn't quite tick all the boxes. With a solid fan base of youngsters behind her, Izzy's music was always, and has always been, perfect in every way for the demographic she aimed to hook, but outside of her own group of 'Izzybells' and occasional listeners, the youngster has arguably never quite grabbed that sort of crowd that would push her into the universal sphere, spearheading her own game rather than playing by the rules set out by those who came before her. That is, until now.

With the unveiling of her new single Release, it's time for the world's all-time top pop acts to start taking a nervous glance over their collective shoulder, because I'm afraid to say, Izzy just ticked that final box. On the first listen, Release is quite a jarring departure from the sort of music most will be used to hearing from a singer who really did snuggle herself nicely into her genre - and with fantastic effect. Gone are all the cute little love songs, banished are the tales of another teenage heartbreak, and forgotten are the memories of the young girl who won over so many hearts - Isabel Merjos just became a woman. From the ominous swirl of the wind that opens the track, to those first anguish ridden notes on an echoing keyboard, it doesn't take long to surmise that this is anything but just another Isabel Merjos song. And then she starts to sing. To say Isabel has undergone something of a transformation would be an understatement. Never previously heralded for her powerhouse vocals, it seems the youngster has undergone some sort of wicked evolution. From the first bar, her voice sounds soulful, full of depth and far darker than anything we have heard from her before, and it only gets even more breathtaking throughout as her voice grows in confidence and style, but without ever overdoing it.

On Izzy ballads from her previous albums, it was easy to picture her as a vulnerable and somewhat exposed youngster - as good as the tracks were - but the emotions of a ballad like this are far removed from that bygone reality. The music itself is full of regret and loss, subdued and subtle in its fantastically packaged beauty, with the ribbon on top being the all-new dulcet tones of a girl who really has grown into her career. In a world where overblown, over-produced pop that gets rather in your face is the norm, Isabel has reigned it all back in and delivered something that can be intensely poetic, dark, sad and wondrously gorgeous at the same time as being simple and suggestive. The theme of her new music is, clearly, maturity, growing up and becoming herself, and this is very much prevalent throughout even this first new single. The theme of sorrow and letting something fly free is another element that flows sensually through the track, giving the listener a gentle nudge in the direction of the new music that is to come from a young singer that has quite sensationally discovered her place in the industry. Release is all about letting go, and that is what we are hearing as Isabel uses her under-rated (until now) talents to let go of her past and move onto the glorious new pastures that await her in the next chapter of her life and her still relatively young pop career.

For the first time, I get the feeling that this is a girl who really believes in what she sings. That's by no means a criticism of what she has achieved to date - not at all - but it feels almost as if this is someone completely removed from the Isabel of days gone by. If you're used to hearing happy pop tracks interspersed with the occasional teen ballad, then it's time to reassess. Isabel Merjos, and I think with this sort of maturity and growth we should all drop the rather innocent "Izzy", has shown the sort of artistic emergence that really will set the cat among the pigeons. Soulful, real and with some of the darker side of her emotions on display for the very first time, this is a girl who is about to command an all new level of respect. And well deserved it would be. With a new EP on the horizon and a new year to banish the innocent bubblegum image we all came to know and love, Isabel Merjos is about to become your new favourite artist, and she's gunning for the very top. Keep an eye cast over your shoulders, legends, there's someone new just joined the race.

4/5 - It would not be a stretch to give this 5/5, but with so much promise of what's to come from her newfound maturity, we've got to allow Isabel space to get even better. For fans of: Britney Spears and Katy Perry

Songwriter Comments
"Release is a song about having that moment where you just let go of the bad in your life and embrace the positivity. Millions of people could say that this year was tough and hard, there were a lot of losses and a lot of tragedies and it's common for people to never get that grieving time they need or really just take a breath and try to relax. It's also the theme for this EP. It's the final breath I'm giving before my album. The common themes you'll find here are a lot of sorrow and timidness, continuing on from my last album. It's the path of not knowing for sure where to go. Nobody has all the answers but we tend to think we do. When that happens, we rely solely on ourselves to fix every little thing and this song is basically saying, 'Hey, you're human. You make mistakes and you always will. You don't have to be perfect or try to seem perfect.' It's I guess, a similar song to Jennifer Armstrong's, 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay'. You do not always have to pretend and sometimes you just need that moment to remember it."

[Verse 1]
Here I go again, the same reflection
Years never seem to wash
All the happiness that I once had
How could I dare complain?

But it's real now, so real now, everything closed with sin
Do I inhale? Do I exhale? A fire raging from within

I lost a part of me
To make room for new memories
No longer holding on to the dream, of us so for once we're both free

[Chorus]
I tried, so hard and all the time
To just carry on with my life
But every time something brings me back
Now I, release your hold on me
We've been all that we could be
My senses tell me that you agree, yeah

Under your spell, you do it well but now it's time for my release
Locked in this cell, I hid it well but now it's time for my release

[Verse 2]
Can't live a life like this, I wish I could dismiss
Try to turn back time
Don't wanna think of you, I try to resist
I'll pretend that I'm fine

These tiny feelings, I just can't allow, I don't know where to begin
I paint the smiles on but then I'm not sincere, I just cannot win

I lost a part of me
To make room for new memories
No longer holding on to the dream, of us so for once we're both free

[Chorus]
I tried, so hard and all the time
To just carry on with my life
Now I, release your hold on me
My senses tell me that you agree, yeah

I tried, so hard and all the time (I tried)
To just carry on with my life (My life)
Now I, release your hold on me (Now I)
My senses tell me that you agree, yeah (Ye-eah)

Sounds Like:

====

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 01 March 2014 14:44:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
genocidal king on 01/03/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 01/03/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 01/03/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 01/03/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 01/03/2014(UTC), erich hess on 02/03/2014(UTC)