logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages«<910111213>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#201 Posted : 07 April 2012 00:59:12(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17930 time(s) in 10422 post(s)
erich:...i did not realize that at all.i also refuse to acknowledge those facts.

karoliena: ignoring facts,and replacing them with your own reality. that is the hess way.

erich: damn straight. and hay hay,its because you are so damn cute.if we were in prison,and another man was my only option.....

karoliena: that isnt disturbing at all!

erica: pssst,only i can call him hay hay
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 07/04/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#202 Posted : 09 May 2012 07:12:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Magic, the new fragrance from Pop superstar Isabel will leave you feeling like never before. Magic is a flirty and fun fragrance that embraces Izzy’s feminine side. Soft accents of cherry blossoms and wild berries, combined with signature dewy Tiare Petals and a creamy blend of Sun-Kissed woods create a radiant and vibrant fragrance. It has Floral Fruity – A colorful floral melody, that adds an addictive wet fruity vibrancy to the scent. Magic will be available worldwide on May 10th, 2012 in select stores but don't wait! If you pre-order now you will receive a free Magic t-shirt and be entered in a drawing for the chance to have a meet and greet with the Colombian beauty herself!

Item Specifics

Fragrance Type: Eau de Parfum
Brand: Isabel
Size: 3.3 oz (100ml) or 1.0 oz (30ml)
Fragrance Name: Magic

Prices
3.3 oz (100ml) = $34.99
1.0 oz (30ml) = $19.99
Package Set (Includes both w/ T-shirt) = $79.99

Order Yours Today!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 09/05/2012(UTC), deadserious on 10/05/2012(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#203 Posted : 09 May 2012 09:50:27(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Jen: Wow I'm completely speechless! Your fragrance looks wonderful Izzy. I'm certainly gonna take a trip out to the store to buy this. Terrific job.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 09/05/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#204 Posted : 09 May 2012 10:36:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: Aww thanks Jen :) Of course, you're getting a free pack woman! Haha, I take care of my friends <3
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#205 Posted : 09 May 2012 12:00:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica:hmm,i am a sucker for a shirt.the ad looks great.

nina:and who doesnt like smelling good,love?

erica:hobos. it goes against their credo to smell good.

nina:yeah.nobody wants to hop a train,whilst smelling of flowers.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#206 Posted : 09 May 2012 12:06:18(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Jen: Haha thanks Izzy. I'm still going to buy some though. It'll make a great mother's day present right?
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline genocidal king  
#207 Posted : 09 May 2012 19:07:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Eilidh: I don't know all those words :/ But I bet it smells like beautiful! I'm going to get some!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 09/05/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#208 Posted : 09 May 2012 19:20:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: Aw thanks Eilidh :) It does smell beautiful! Lol
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#209 Posted : 10 May 2012 05:44:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: Lol yes who doesn't want to smell good? I thought the T-shirt deal was a must have :P

Yes Jen, perfect gift :) Speaking of, I have to get my mom something too. I don't think free perfume would do the trick? Lol
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Mckenzie-  
#210 Posted : 10 May 2012 06:32:30(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Nate: I somehow don't think my bandmates would approve of me prancing around on stage with this fragrance on. Although.. I think it would go really well on Ryan. Anyway this is a pretty huge deal Izzy.. it is definitely gift material.
retired x
thanks 1 user thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/05/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#211 Posted : 10 May 2012 06:34:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: Lol, I wouldn't mind :P I wouldn't think any less of him :) And thanks, I forgot how much of a great present this would be for Sunday! Brilliant marketing strategy on my teams part.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline deadserious  
#212 Posted : 10 May 2012 11:03:55(UTC)
deadserious

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 548 time(s) in 314 post(s)
Naomi: Isabel is such a nice girl, I wonder if I spray this on me it would make me less of a bitch sometimes.
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
thanks 1 user thanked deadserious for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 10/05/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#213 Posted : 10 May 2012 11:26:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: It would truly be Magical then :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
deadserious on 10/05/2012(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#214 Posted : 11 May 2012 01:00:02(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Ellie: I'm sooo gonna buy this, I always wanted to smell like a Merjos ... well like Hannah or Izzy maybe, not like Hayden :P
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 11/05/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#215 Posted : 11 May 2012 06:03:58(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: Haha, no one wants to smell like Hayden :P

Hayden: I smell very sexy thank you.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#216 Posted : 11 May 2012 07:18:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: i'd like to smell like hayden. he looks like he'd smell cute.

nina: i'm sure that could be arranged,love. he could come over and rub all over you,like a cat or something.

erica: ew,gross! i'm old enough to be his older sister...or hip youngish aunt.

nina: come now. you know all young boys aspire to land an older woman. plus,you're asian.you're the whole package. we'll have you smelling like hayden in no time,love.

erica: STOP!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 11/05/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#217 Posted : 15 May 2012 06:53:10(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Just In Case You Missed It, Here's Izzy's New Video for Sleep At Night!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/05/2012(UTC), deadserious on 15/05/2012(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#218 Posted : 15 May 2012 07:26:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena: sometimes i wish i was this level of girly.

erica: right? she is cute i could just put her in my pocket.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 15/05/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#219 Posted : 15 May 2012 20:13:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: Maybe you could shrink me and fit me in your pocket? :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#220 Posted : 24 July 2012 13:06:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Gracias, Te Amo Mucho!!!

UserPostedImage

"Hey everyone! It's been so long since I last did a blog but I just wanted to update everyone on what's been going on so far. I've been, for the past few months, working on this album and I really believed in this album, that it would be great and do well. I'm very honored for it to be #1 right now, it's crazy. I don't think people understand just how much it means to me whenever I get a #1. There are so many great songs and albums and for fans to decide to buy mine and make it the highest charting one is a blessing. Just, thank you, thank you, thank you, so much! You'll never know how much it means to me, words can't explain or describe. I've never wanted to be some crazy, star, I just wanted to do my best and do what I love. It's insane how much I love my fans and how much they love me. *Tear!* Lol, anyway, I'm just really excited about the next few weeks. I have so much going on but I'm happy. I have a new single coming out soon. I gave my fans the opportunity to pick the next single and they spoke loud and clear. I'm also shooting a video for it beginning tomorrow which will be super fun! On top of that, my clothing line will be out this weekend, really nervous for that. I'm sorry for the way I look right now, I've been sick and feeling terrible but I threw on a t-shirt, put my hair up, and grabbed some glasses to make my look sophisticated! :D Is it working? Lol.

So it's been a long road so far and I wake up some days and still can't believe everything around me. I have the best, most loyal fans ever! You guys have managed to do something that has put a HUGE smile on my face. I didn't even announce this to the industry yet but my fans showed just how amazing they are. I am going on tour later this year and before I had the chance to announce it on my website, I've been informed all my shows have been sold out! How crazy is that? I'm shocked like everyone else is (Laughs) but that shows you how dedicated my fans are to always be on their toes. I'm going to officially announce everything soon, I promise. Ummmm, before I head off I think there's one last piece of business to take care of. I know it's probably not my place but I'm sensing some HUGE tenseness in the industry right now. Guys, life is way too short to fight over who's better, who looks good, who likes who, etc. We should all just do what we do and be proud of what's been accomplished. I've made a lot of friends in the business and some of them can't even stand each other, makes it really awkward for me :P We're not gonna holds hands and sing 'Kumbaya' but we can at least try to get along? There's too much going on in the world to fight over simple things. Well, with that being said I have to log out of this first ever video blog!!! It was really fun talking to you guys :) I love all my fans and I love the ones who don't know me too <3 Think good thoughts!"

-Izzy
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 24/07/2012(UTC), Moquel on 25/07/2012(UTC), mebeme101 on 03/08/2012(UTC)