logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages«<12131415>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#261 Posted : 02 March 2014 02:16:38(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Ooc: Wonderful Rp as always from you :) I love the lyrics and the way you are making Izzy grow and mature is really realistic and great. Can't wait to see where she goes from here and how she continues to mature. Fantastic Rp :)

Katie: Isabel! This is wonderfully sweet as a track and your voice totally makes me melt. Where have you been hiding this style? You've always been amazing but this is just so...it has such a wow factor. Your voice is stunning and I love the idea of letting the past go. It resonates so much with me. You go girl! Time to dominate. Oh and Lucas said hi. He loves your song and keeps yelling "Issbell Issbell" so he can hear your song again.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 02/03/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#262 Posted : 02 March 2014 05:39:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Ooc: Wonderful Rp as always from you :) I love the lyrics and the way you are making Izzy grow and mature is really realistic and great. Can't wait to see where she goes from here and how she continues to mature. Fantastic Rp :)

Katie: Isabel! This is wonderfully sweet as a track and your voice totally makes me melt. Where have you been hiding this style? You've always been amazing but this is just so...it has such a wow factor. Your voice is stunning and I love the idea of letting the past go. It resonates so much with me. You go girl! Time to dominate. Oh and Lucas said hi. He loves your song and keeps yelling "Issbell Issbell" so he can hear your song again.

OOC: Thank you very much! I'm making sure it feels natural and not forced so it doesn't seem awkward and stuff :) Thanks for noticing.

Isabel: Aw thanks Katie, you're so sweet to me! I don't think I've been hiding it, I've just been now able to get into contact with it and exercise it fully with my music :) Hiiiii sweet Lucas <3
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Famouss7x7  
#263 Posted : 02 March 2014 07:16:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Awesome job as always :) Like Scott said, it's great to see the growth and mature of Isabel and its extremely realistic. I'm glad she isn't twerking and doing drugs but doing it very clean cut, sophisticated way with great music releases. :) Keep this up! EP will be great, I know it :P

Austin: Awesome song by an awesome artist! Really like this Izzy :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#264 Posted : 02 March 2014 07:27:12(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Elyar: wow epic song you have here beautiful nice job

OCC - the lyrics are incredible
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#265 Posted : 02 March 2014 23:57:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Awesome job as always :) Like Scott said, it's great to see the growth and mature of Isabel and its extremely realistic. I'm glad she isn't twerking and doing drugs but doing it very clean cut, sophisticated way with great music releases. :) Keep this up! EP will be great, I know it :P

Austin: Awesome song by an awesome artist! Really like this Izzy :)

Ooc: Thanks :) Yeah, none of that lol.

Isabel: Thank you Austin :)

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Elyar: wow epic song you have here beautiful nice job

OCC - the lyrics are incredible

Isabel: Thank you, so sweet!

Ooc: Thanks :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#266 Posted : 31 March 2014 10:15:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Isabel - Concert Review
The Bottom Line: "I’d give her a A-, just for the simple fact that she brought her A game but I still feel like she was kind of holding back. "
Venue: Moody Theater at Austin City Limits Live downtown (March 16th, 2014)

Making her first headlining presence at the iTunes Festival at SXSW, Isabel is certainly one to fill the shoes of some top names in music. Of course, most might see Izzy as still in the early stages of her career but that doesn’t mean she isn’t ready to compete and hang with the big dogs. It was her first time performing at the iTunes Festival and this year, she was asked to headline one of the main stages. This goes hand in hand with the release of her new EP, Release, and she decided to perform the songs for the first time together plus she gave us a sneak peek of her new music which is set to premiere in May.

She kicked things off with her track, ‘La Mariposa,’ the outer-space, butterfly metaphor having single that will definitely have you rocking to the beat. Izzy astounds in a beautiful red and black outfit which is just the right amount of sexy and classy. Her signature brown locks of course are in position and ready to be shaken all over the place as they usually are. In her hand, she has one of her many customized microphones, this one golden, while she takes the stage and gets into position. She greets the crowd, bearing a beautiful, white smile on her purple lips. On the side of her, she has a few backup dancers, 4 males in all red, and she is in the center of them. She delivers the heartfelt and catchy dance-pop song while she seems to be in high spirits. Izzy is a crowd player so there’s never a dull moment when she’s on and she makes sure to include them in her performances. The roars of applause and screams can be heard even miles away. There’s a little choreographed number that accompanies the number and she is clearly singing live as you can hear the small breaths she takes before going to the next lines. Her vocals live have improved a lot, though she’s still not the best but at least there’s an effort and she’s not drastically terrible.

UserPostedImage

They break into the next song which is a little slower, ‘Who To Trust?’. Still feeling the energy from the crowd’s rowdiness after the first song, she takes the chance to have some fun with them. Occasionally, she’d go out and grab a hand, sing to a fan, and then give a wonderful vocal performance to the lyrics. She gets some back up vocals from the singers as well as a little of the track assisting as well but for the most part, it was a solid performance. The wind machine, which is blowing her hair to make her look like part performer, part goddess, is lightly hitting her just enough to get in some great pictures. Izzy is no dummy when it comes to the stage; she knows what to do and how to do it!

The next song is obviously a crowd favorite, the EDM track which gets everyone dancing, ‘Recovery’. She gave a stunning acoustic performance of this song a few weeks back but now she decides to let the DJ do his magic as she pumps up the crowd some more. Along with jumping and some fist pumping, she isn’t stiff when it comes to entertaining. She will put on a show and you WILL get your money’s worth no matter what dance or silly thing she does. She has a strong vocal performance here, digging down somewhere deep inside of her and pulling out that fiesty latina side to her (Would love to see more of that) and she’s dancing as well. She’s joined by some girl back up dancers now, dressed in red outfits as well, and it’s easily one of the best performances she’s done in a long time. During the chanting parts, Izzy allows the crowd to sing back to her and let me tell you, they are LOUD. They adore their idol and everything she does so it’s easy to see why they are always having a great time.

UserPostedImage

Slowing things down a bit again, Isabel takes time out to give her amazing performance of one of her ballads on the EP, ‘Lottery’ and this time, she doesn’t rely on the stage or even her dance moves, no, she focuses on her voice which instantly connects with the crowd. Again, not the best and she could definitely use some more practice, but all in all she did a fantabulous job! She really reaches for the high notes, maybe missing one or two but at least she tried. It didn’t seem to bother the crowd anyway because they were all too busy swaying with their camera phones. The band did a great job with playing and overall, definitely a great slow song to catch the critics attention. Before it was over, she went into singing the powerful ballad, ‘Too Much’ and there were almost a few water works in the crowd. Fans definitely weren’t expecting the amount of emotion she was pouring from herself, at least not since she seemed so happy. Izzy was always a mystery at some point, you weren’t really sure if she was genuinely happy or really sad on the inside but if she was, she’s a hell of an actress!

UserPostedImage

Next on the list was the uptempo and raucous ‘Whatever I Want’. Izzy was joined by all her dancers as they marched and paraded around on stage and proclaimed her freedom to do whatever she damned well pleased. This number was joined by some fascinating props (chairs and even some beach balls that were thrown into the crowd) as well as some great entertainment. Why this wasn’t chosen as a single is beyond me because it represents everything Izzy stands for. It shows her ability to switch things up and to be on her own if she wanted to. It also showed her sassy side which the world just can’t get enough of. She flips her hair and smiles, showing her plafyul side and flirty nature. She’s seductively moving her hips, showing she’s definitely enjoying her adulthood. Probably the funnest performance of the night and great job on the vocals. Moving around and keeping herself to stay on beat is a challenge in itself but one could guess since she’s almost screaming the lyrics anyway, it wasn’t hard to do.

Now comes the emotional part of the night, even more than the other ballads, her smash hit, ‘Do What You Do’ and we are talking about dramatic wind blowing, dimming of the lights, dramatic dance moves and vocal performance, she pulls out the stops here. Her low voice fits perfectly and allows her to catch her breath at the same time from all the dancing previously. Even though she didn’t break down and cry this time, it still managed to touch you when she performed the song. You can’t help but to think of the video and feel for Daisy, her character, and then watch the young and beautiful Izzy deliver such an emotionally charged performance, well I’m giving this the best ballad of the night. Sure, her voice might have cracked during that attempted high note (maybe I was the only one who noticed because the crowd just screamed their lungs off) but obviously, she proved herself.

UserPostedImage

Before she headed off, she decided to give the crowd two more songs. Now the first song was of course, the last track and last single from the EP, ‘Release’ and she gave a beautiful dancing number to this one. It was her and a back up dancer who managed to dip her and spin her during the instrumental parts she created. She song was so catchy, the crowd was singing along during the chorus. The last song though, was a sneak peek of her new single, one she said would be released in May (Hopefully she’ll perform at the Chaos Awards and this one is the one she chooses?) She doesn’t give much background, but just says that the song is called ‘Rule The World’ and then enters the synth friendly pop track. Her entire, I mean ENTIRE, demeanor changes, as if she just transformed before my eyes. She only sings the chorus and I guess the bridge of the song? ("Watch me on the throne/I'll be the best you've ever kno-oown/Watch me on the throne/I'll be the best you've ever kno-oown/(Oh) You don't believe me?/(Oh) I make it look easy/(Oh) Together we can, rule the world") Who knows, but it sounds fantastic. It sounds diva like, powerful, sexy, and all in all like it’s going to be a great year for Izzybells with music and her album. Props are to Isabel for delivering such a fun and magnificent performance. It’s clear what they saw in her to be a headliner and we can only hope we get more shows like this from now on. Like I said before, she’s clearly proven herself as an artist and now as a live performer. I’d give her a A-, just for the simple fact that she brought her A game but I still feel like she was kind of holding back.

Everyone must see Isabel in concert at least once in their life. I will leave you with the lyrics to her sneak preview!

"Watch me on the throne
I'll be the best you've ever kno-oown
Watch me on the throne
I'll be the best you've ever kno-oown
(Oh) You don't believe me?
(Oh) I make it look easy
(Oh) Together we can, rule the world

It don't make sense that you would ever downgrade
(Rule the world, rule the, rule the world, rule the world baby)
Just one kiss could easily help to persuade, but I know you're better than tha-at"

Set List
La Mariposa
Who To Trust?
Recovery
Lottery
Too Much
Whatever I Want
Do What You Do

Encore
Rule The World (World Premiere Snippet)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 31/03/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 31/03/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 31/03/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/03/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 31/03/2014(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#267 Posted : 31 March 2014 11:10:08(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Lexi: I just have one thing to say..... Flawless!
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/03/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#268 Posted : 31 March 2014 12:17:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Great concert overview. I especially liked it because you made it interesting and realistic. Like you weren't all like "Isabel sung every note perfectly from the start time from beginning to end" it showed that she's not all perfect and she has flaws just like every artist out there because no ones perfect and I liked that about this RP. It was also descriptive, I was able to picture the set. Really nice work :)

Edited by user 31 March 2014 13:54:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#269 Posted : 31 March 2014 22:58:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Lexi: I just have one thing to say..... Flawless!

Isabel: Thank you! :)

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Great concert overview. I especially liked it because you made it interesting and realistic. Like you weren't all like "Isabel sung every note perfectly from the start time from beginning to end" it showed that she's not all perfect and she has flaws just like every artist out there because no ones perfect and I liked that about this RP. It was also descriptive, I was able to picture the set. Really nice work :)

OOC: Thank yoU :) I'm glad you noticed that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#270 Posted : 31 March 2014 23:18:16(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
mISTER_b: There's a reason for people to love Isabel and when you watch her live, you realize the amplitude of her artistry. This is no excuse, you owned it! I loved the performance for "La Mariposa", it's such a remarkable song. Can't forget to mention that everytime I watch you perform "Recovery" I feel so happy, the connection you had with this song made me feel not alone in this world and in the end we know that music is about that in its most pure way.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Offline GirlSpice  
#271 Posted : 31 March 2014 23:45:48(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Vanity: I feel like myself and Isabel are on completely different ends of the pop spectrum, but I can appreciate the changes that are happening in her career and I'm glad to see her sensibly grow into a sexy, confident young woman. Show more skin, girl! You look good doing it. The EP is great pop and the show looked like a lot fun, the new single sounds like it has HIT written all over it. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#272 Posted : 01 April 2014 08:31:16(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
mISTER_b: There's a reason for people to love Isabel and when you watch her live, you realize the amplitude of her artistry. This is no excuse, you owned it! I loved the performance for "La Mariposa", it's such a remarkable song. Can't forget to mention that everytime I watch you perform "Recovery" I feel so happy, the connection you had with this song made me feel not alone in this world and in the end we know that music is about that in its most pure way.

Isabel: Thank you :) I love you man! You're too kind to me. Thanks for working with me on such a wonderful song!

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Vanity: I feel like myself and Isabel are on completely different ends of the pop spectrum, but I can appreciate the changes that are happening in her career and I'm glad to see her sensibly grow into a sexy, confident young woman. Show more skin, girl! You look good doing it. The EP is great pop and the show looked like a lot fun, the new single sounds like it has HIT written all over it. :)

Isabel: You know, I totally agree with you, you're on the high end, I'm like far behind you lol but thank you I appreciate the words :) Oh you never know with this album, you might get to see a tad bit skin, who knows? :P Thank you very much, I'm excited for the single!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#273 Posted : 12 May 2014 03:56:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 12/05/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 12/05/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/05/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 12/05/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#274 Posted : 18 May 2014 06:38:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 18/05/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/05/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 18/05/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#275 Posted : 25 May 2014 04:40:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 25/05/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/05/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/05/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#276 Posted : 07 June 2014 10:52:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Afternoon Izzybells! Thank you for the continuous support of my new single, "Rule The World." I'm glad so many of you are pleased with it as I am. I have a few announcements to announce today that I know will get you guys excited during the summer.

UserPostedImage
  • 'Rule The World' video being filmed!

As I've been tweeting you guys, I've been filming the video and it's almost finished! Depending on how long editing and mixing takes, the video should be out in a few weeks so hope you guys are ready to see it :)

• GMA Summer Concert Series

One of my proudest moments has been whenever I was performing on stage, so I'm pleased to announce I will be participating in the GMA Summer Concert Series, performing on July 11th, 2014 in Central Park of New York! It's absolutely free for everyone so come out and have some fun. I'll be performing some of your favorite songs as well as my new single! *Wink Wink* Might be a new one by July ;) Can't wait to see you!

• Alistair Summer Premiere

I know you guys have been waiting so patiently but I'm glad to say Alistair premiers this summer in August! There's a wonderful cast involved and the first season is done! Hopefully you guys enjoy it and maybe a possible second season? I don't know, but can't wait to get your reactions and everything :)

• Movie Debut

I've been working on a secret project as well, that has yet to be released to the public, until now that it is! Summer Break is a movie that will be in theaters next month, July 25th, worldwide! It's a great project, my first actual movie and I worked with a great cast and directory, Harmony Korine, who's a good friend of mine. I won't go into too many details quite yet but you'll see some familiar faces in there. It's a really fun, comdey movie, my first indie movie, I'm just so excited! I can't wait to share that with you also.

You can also purchase 'Rule The World' on iTunes, Amazon, and Google Play!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 07/06/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#277 Posted : 25 June 2014 02:47:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

"Everything Will Change"

In Theaters July 25th
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 25/06/2014(UTC), BrownSugar on 27/06/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#278 Posted : 14 April 2015 01:09:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
Released: April 13th, 2015
Format: Digital Download
Recorded: 2014
Genre: Dance-pop, Electropop
Length: 3:37
Label: Studio60 Records
Writer(s): Isabel Merjos, Sunny Monroe
Producer(s): The Outsyders, Gia Rose-Hilton

The second collaboration from the hit album, Muse features vocals from the young singer, Eilidh Greene. She is best known for her stints on Celebrity Big Brother as well as hosting the Chaos Awards. She was also featured on a previous single before with Kourtney Steele. It has dubstep influences. The track is also described as a "breathy and sultry" song, which contains an orchestral-dubstep beat. The song contains "brief but potent" flourishes of strings, dark synths with gloomy, trip hop beats along with low, burbling bass. According to Gia, "Izzy's soft voice takes center stage over sexy synth-beats, icy choruses and wallowing melodies while Eilidh compliments the track with her high notes and low, sultry vocals as well to match those of Izzy's." This collaboration came to be after Isabel expressed interest in working with the young star. "I had heard Eilidh on my good friend, Kourtney's track. And I thought her voice was phenomenal, one of the best I've ever heard. So I had to work with her. She's like the sweetest girl ever, I love her so much. She just was very happy to be in the studio and she was interested in everything that was going on, she caught on very fast and we made something so incredible together. I thought, when I first heard the track, it sounded like it could use something or someone extra. And adding her in was amazing. Now I love it better than when it was just me singing it because I feel like her voice is so powerful and adds in another element of the song that I wouldn't have reached on my own. I loved working with her and I wouldn't mind working with her again."

Lyrically, the song is a metaphor on referencing herself as a piece of art in which the guy is the artist. She calls herself his 'muse' for his creations and says things like 'Picasso would be jealous, of this masterpiece' and uses another metaphor of molding clay. Critics praised the track calling it a 'lyrical sensation in one of the most subtle ways.' Rebecca from PopDust says "The metaphor's usage in this song is something that most pop singers wouldn't even think of. She's not only showing her creativity through the music but the lyrics as well. She's showing she's not just the little girl that sings about partying and young love all the time. She's putting herself in a different league than her peers and it's why she will always be one step ahead and have on foot in the door of an iconic music career. She also shows her smart producing side as adding in Eilidh Greene's refreshing and almost hidden vocals to the music world, in a track where she knows will gain a lot of exposure and possibly throw her center stage with other singers. Underestimating Isabel after this album would just be ignorant and foolish."

====

Eilidh Greene
Together

[Verse 1]
Take out a new page
So clean and so blank
Mix all the colors and schemes
And then we can create
All your art, they will display
Something so genius inside has come awake

[Chorus]
You can keep your eyes shut
And let your hands move
You know what to do (Ooh)
Just paint me with your brush
Fill me in with your guidance
I could be your muse, a ruse, you'll use
Constantly

[Verse 2]
Picasso would be jealous, of this masterpiece
Wherever we go we make love, we make art and it's so heavenly (Ooh)
And no outline can take your place (take your place)
In between all these sheets is something so real (Ooh baby)

[Chorus]
And let your hands move
Constantly, ly, ly

[Bridge]
And when you start to get stuck, think of me
Mold me like I'm clay, inhale then inside me breathe
It feels like everything around us is but a dream
How you can capture all that I seem, so effortlessly

[Chorus]
And let your hands move
Constantly, ly, ly

You can keep your eyes...
You can keep, you can keep, you can keep, y-y-you can keep your eyes shut

Constantly

Muse...

Sound Like:

Edited by user 30 October 2020 03:45:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 14/04/2015(UTC), erich hess on 14/04/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 14/04/2015(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 14/04/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 14/04/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/04/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 15/04/2015(UTC), kandii on 17/04/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 19/04/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#279 Posted : 14 April 2015 01:30:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
Erica: button that shirt right now,missy ! Imay be wrong,but I think this song is about fucking. But it sounds so super sweet that nobody is going to get feathers ruffled. I demand Izzy and....edeeelah? Do more work together! Possibly form a two girl group and do vocal battle with SYNCO. Who knew the star of my favorite celebrity sex tape could sing so well?

Nina: I'm hurt,love.

Erica: yours don't count. You weren't famous at the time and they're kinda depressing now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 14/04/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/04/2015(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#280 Posted : 14 April 2015 08:46:33(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Layla: Have I ever told you that I am your biggest fan because I am this song is so amazing Izzy you and Eilidh both sound so perfect together it's like my whole life I've been waiting for this song and I didn't even know it existed omg great job girls love it so much

ooc: Great job really love the lyrics and this is the third time I've said this but thanks for introducing me to te sound alike because I love it lol
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 14/04/2015(UTC)