logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#1 Posted : 24 May 2011 07:25:39(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Birth name: Dominic Jay Brown

Born: February 5, 1993 (age 24)

Origin: Miami, Florida

Residing: Los Angles, California

Genre: R&B, pop, hip hop, dance

Occupations: Singer, songwriter, dancer, rapper, actor, record producer

Years active: 2011-present

Label: Tric-Jam Records

Associated acts: AJ, Alicia Lena, Amy-Jayne, Aubrey Mikkel, Carmen V, Cassie Valentine, Drew Westbrook, Elle Mills, Elyar Black, Giselle, Hayden, Isabel, Jennifer Armstrong, Kato, Kia, Kidd Amaze, Laurence, Liyah, Luke Striker, Mandy Williams, mISTER_b, Sabrina Franc, Sierrah Summers, Stefani Vola, Stephanie Fierce, Suzie, Tisha Jackson

Signature:

UserPostedImage

Biography

1993-2014: Early Life - Career Beginnings - F.Y.T. - Present

Dominic Jay Brown is an American R&B singer, rapper, songwriter, dancer, actor, and record producer. He was born on February 5, 1993 in Miami, Florida. He lived with his oldest sister, who raised him while his mother struggled with a drug addiction. Due to his shyness, he did not have aspirations to have a musical career as a child. After other people started noticing how good he sounded, he recognized his own vocal abilities at the age of 16. He attended a magnet high school with a performing arts program. While he was there, Dominic performed in talent shows and created a music group called 'Pretty Boys'. After graduating from high school in 2011, he moved to Los Angles, California to pursue his music career. His musical influences and inspirations include, Michael Jackson, Usher, Donnie Hathaway, Marvin Gaye, New Edition, Justin Timberlake and Stevie Wonder.

While living in LA, Brown managed to find a production team to record some songs for his demos to be sent out to record companies. He began searching for a label to sign with but was left with disappointment after his search failed to turn up any results. Determined to make his dream of being in the music industry come true, he continued to chase his dreams. Fortunately all his efforts paid off, as he was able to get an audition with Will.Rocca and Greg Walls at Tric-Jam Records. Impressed with his talent, he was signed on a two album deal on May 24, 2011. Brown immediately began working on his debut album. In 2011, just fresh out of high school, Brown released his debut single, 'Arrived,' featuring his best friend and musician, Hayden Merjos. The official video was later released on June 11, 2011. Following up on his debut single, Brown released his second single, 'Addiction,' on June 8, 2011.

Brown went on to release his debut album, 'F.Y.T.' on July 25, 2011 through Tric-Jam records. The album was produced by Brown and Nevaeh Martinez and featured collaborations from heavy hitters, Hayden, Isabel, Luke Striker, Cassie Valentine, and Mandy Williams. The fifteen track album along with its popular roster of some of the biggest names in the music industry, most likely contributed to the album's success. 'F.Y.T.' made its debut at #3 on the Golden 15, formerly known as Chart Heat Top 40, with first week sales of 330,000 copies. As of September 26, 2014, the album has sold 4,145,000 copies in the U.S. Brown released five more singles from the album including, 'Dance With You' feat. Isabel, 'One Night,' 'Thank You,' 'Black Heart,' feat. Mandy Williams, and 'Can't Love You,' feat. Luke Striker. On October 10, 2011, Brown announced that he would be opening up for Tisha Jackson on her 'The Past, The Present, & The Future of History Tour' for the North America leg. The North America tour dates kicked off on November 18, 2011, and ended on January 31, 2012. Brown also released a promotional single, 'Christmas Ain't Nothing,' for the holidays on December 14, 2011. The official video was released on December 25, 2011 and premiered on the Music Box. On February 26, 2012, Brown announced that he would be on the North America leg of Giselle's 'Experience Giselle: The World Tour.' He later announced that he would also be on her South America leg as well. In preparation of his sophomore album, Brown announced and revealed a sneak peek of the album cover on his official website. It would be a year and seven months before hearing any new music from Brown again as he disappeared from the music scene entirely and went on a hiatus due to personal reasons.

Brown made his comeback, however, with his new single, 'MEMO,' on February 14, 2014. He also announced that he would be releasing an extended play, 'Unrequited Love,' before he releases his sophomore album. The EP was scheduled to be released in November but has been pushed back to December or January at the latest. Brown released three more singles from the EP including, 'Don't Wait Up,' feat. Kato, 'Work It Out,' feat. The Wolverines, and 'Gone,' feat. Liyah. 'Unrequited Love' included a total of eight tracks along with official videos of the singles. It features songwriting collaborations from Kato, The Wolverines, Liyah, Drew Westbrook, and Brown's former girlfriend, Sierrah Summers.

Personal Life

Growing up in a Christian family, Brown stated, "Going to church was very important in our house and we often spent time going to church a few nights a week. It was what I was brought up on and has made me the man I am today. I believe in God but I'm not religious in any way." In his spare time, when he's not recording music or touring, Brown enjoys painting and hanging out with friends. He is best friends with Isabel and Hayden Merjos, and Katriel Comyns. Brown has been friends with Isabel and Hayden since childhood and has known Kato for a few years. He is also good friends with Luke Striker, Jennifer Armstrong, Cassie Valentine, AJ, SYNCO, The Titans, Austin Nimmo, and Mandy Williams.

Brown dated BrownSugar member, Sierrah Summers, briefly from July to November 2011. The two were first rumored to be dating after attending the Chaos Awards II but both denied the rumors in an interview. He later tweeted Summers a few weeks later, asking her out on a date, igniting rumors on Twitter of the two being a couple yet again. Brown and Summers publicly announced that they were dating on July 1, 2011. Just four months later, they ended the relationship, however, due to busy schedules. Brown's song 'Christmas Ain't Nothing' is believed to have been inspired by his relationship with Summers. The two lost contact over the years but recently rekindled their friendship and recorded a song in the studio together a while back. The song that Brown and Summers collaborate on together is featured on Brown's debut extended play, 'Unrequited Love.'

Brown later dated singer-songwriter, Tisha Jackson, from July to October 2012. Brown and Jackson first met in 2011 when Brown joined Jackson on her 'The Past, The Present, & The Future of History Tour.' While on tour together, the two became close friends and Jackson even asked Brown to star in her video for 'Curtain Call' as her love interest, causing rumors to spark that the two were dating. Jackson also went on to ask Brown to collaborate with her on the Curtain Call remix as well for a cover of 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough' for the re-release of her 'Reveal, Revealing, Revealed' album. In an interview with Angie Martinez, Jackson revealed that she would like to date Brown stating, "He’s all I want in a guy, he’s generous, loving, caring, has good teeth, and is sexy as hell." Jackson later announced via Twitter on July 23, 2012 that the two were officially dating.

The couple seemed to be in love until their relationship took a turn for the worse when Jackson entered rehab. It was reported that Brown wanted Jackson to receive help for her breakdown and Jackson eventually agreed. Brown drove Jackson to a rehabilitation center and supported her throughout her time there. However, they had a falling-out and after Jackson was released from rehab, Brown and Jackson ended their relationship. Both Brown and Jackson took to Twitter bashing one another with their friends joining in to help. The messy break up didn't stop there, however, as Jackson went on to write several songs about their relationship. 'M.I.A,' 'Good Lovin,' and 'Countdown' are rumored to have been inspired by Jackson's relationship with Brown. Jackson also revealed in an interview with Esquire magazine that Brown had been cheating on her while she was in rehab. Outraged by the rumors Jackson was spreading, Brown took to Twitter to express his anger and call Jackson out on her lies. From then on, the two were no longer good friends and lost contact. A few weeks later, Brown and Jackson reconciled their differences after Jackson agreed to address the rumors she made up about Brown cheating. In an interview on 'Oprah's Next Chapter' Jackson stated that she and Dominic were on good terms and that he hadn't cheated on her while she was in rehab. Since then, Brown and Jackson have remained friends but are not as close as they once were. It wasn't long before they were spotted out together from time to time, the last being at the Fan Choice Awards V. During the summer of 2015, it was rumored that Brown and Jackson were seeing each other again, even though Jackson is known to have been dating rapper, Drew Westbrook. Several sources reported that Brown and Jackson were hooking up occasionally. Jackson denied the rumors, leaving many to wonder if the sources were reliable or not. Since then, sources say they're just friends, as Jackson is now engaged to Westbrook, and Brown is dating Amy-Jayne.

Most recently, Brown was engaged to The Titans member, Tanya Stephenson. Brown and Stephenson publicly announced their engagement on December 29, 2013 just days after getting engaged. Brown proposed to Stephenson on Christmas while celebrating the holiday with their families at the Delamore Lodge on Waiheke Island in Auckland, New Zealand. The couple first met on Valentine's Day after being introduced by mutual friend, Laurence Vega, and began talking ever since. Rumors sparked of the two dating but both parties denied that they were romantically involved. In an interview on the Kegan Dawson Show, Brown was asked if he and Tanya were dating and Brown denied stating, 'I’m not tied down to anyone at the moment but it’s no secret that Tanya and I are talking. I think that she’s very beautiful and whenever we’re with each other we have fun. We’re just still getting to know one another and so far I’m liking what I see. If it comes to where we end up dating then I’m cool with that." A couple months later, it was confirmed that the two were indeed dating. On July 1, 2015, after years of being together, it was confirmed that the engagement was called off due to busy schedules. The two, however, remained friends for a while but soon lost touch.

Currently, Brown is dating recording artist, Amy-Jayne. Brown and Sontella met via Twitter, and became friends instantly. According to Culture Uncut, "he reportedly had a crush on her since the start but never told her since he was with Stephenson at the time." However, after the split with Stephenson, he made his feelings known. Sontella shut down his advances at first but eventually Brown was able to win her over. They started seeing each other every chance they could, but had to keep their involvement quiet as Sontella was engaged to Will.Rocca at the time. Eventually, the engagement was ended and both Brown and Sontella became official in November of 2015. It is rumored that the two are engaged and have been trying for a baby.

Tour Dates

UserPostedImage

Start date: April 14, 2015
End date: May 30, 2015
Legs: 3
Shows: 20

The Unrequited Love Tour is a headlining concert tour by American recording artist Dominic Brown, in support of his debut extended play, Unrequited Love. The tour includes shows in Europe, Asia, and Africa. The first concert is scheduled to begin on April 14, 2015, in Copenhagen, Denmark and is expected to end on May 30, 2015 in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.

Background

The tour was announced via Brown's Twitter on December 26, 2014, the day after the release of his Unrequited Love EP, with Brown tweeting: "#UnrequitedLoveTour Coming to a city near you! #2015" following a link to his website in which fans could see an official list of the tour dates. Brown later revealed that for a special limited time, fans who purchased a copy of the EP from his official website would receive early access to tickets and more. The Unrequited Love Tour presale began on December 27, 2014 and lasted until January 3, 2015.

In an interview with Vibe Magazine, Brown stated "I've been wanting to get back on the road again, and so with the extended play coming out and everything I knew that it would be the perfect opportunity to do so. I'm at my best when I'm able to vibe off my fans, and see how they take to the new music. It's just an amazing feeling to perform in front of so many people who love you. Just seeing them having a good time, and singing along to my songs just makes all of the hard work I've put in worth it. This tour is definitely for the fans for being patient over the years. They've had to wait a long time for new music, and my new album. So I wanted to do this for them to show my appreciation." In regards to the setlist and dates for the tour, Brown had this to say, "Since the tour is named after my extended play, I'll be performing all the songs from it. I'll also be performing some of my old songs from my first album, and a lot more. [...] I knew that my U.S fans would most likely be disappointed because there aren't any North America dates. I see them all the time, and I wanted to make this more of an international tour for the fans overseas that I don't get to see that often. I plan on having more U.S tour dates in my upcoming tour this fall."

Setlist
The following set list is not representative of all concerts for the duration of the tour.

"Offer My Pain"
"MEMO"
"Dance With You"
"Paralyzed"
"Arrived"
"Thank You"
"Main Attraction"
"Break Through"
"R.U.S.H"
"Can't Love You"
"Black Heart"
"One Night"
"Tell Me Where It Hurts"
"Gone"
"While It Lasted (Last Kiss)"
"Addiction"
"My Mistake"
"Don't Wait Up"
"Beautiful Girl"
"Work It Out"

Tour dates

[Date - City - Venue]

Europe
April 14, 2015 - Copenhagen, Denmark - Forum Copenhagen [SOLD OUT]
April 17, 2015 - Oslo, Norway - Oslo Spektrum [SOLD OUT]
April 19, 2015 - Stockholm, Sweden - Ericsson Globe [SOLD OUT]
April 22, 2015 - Berlin, Germany - O2 [SOLD OUT]
April 23, 2015 - Stuttgart, Germany - Schleyerhalle [SOLD OUT]
April 27, 2015 - Dortmund, Germany - Westfalenhalle [SOLD OUT]
April 29, 2015 - Frankfurt, Germany - Festhalle [SOLD OUT]
April 30, 2015 - Basel, Switzerland - St. Jakobshalle [SOLD OUT]
May 3, 2015 - Dublin, Ireland - O2 [SOLD OUT]
May 5, 2015 - Antwerp, Belgium - Sportpaleis [SOLD OUT]
May 6, 2015 - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Ziggo Dome [SOLD OUT]
May 7, 2015 - Paris, France - Bercy [SOLD OUT]
May 9, 2015 - Paris, France - Bercy [SOLD OUT]

Asia
May 11, 2015 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Meydan Racecourse [SOLD OUT]

Africa
May 15, 2015 - Johannesburg, South Africa - Coca-Cola Dome [SOLD OUT]
May 17, 2015 - Durban, South Africa - Moses Mabhida Stadium [SOLD OUT]
May 19, 2015 - Cape Town, South Africa - Grand West Arena [SOLD OUT]
May 20, 2015 - Cape Town, South Africa - Grand West Arena [SOLD OUT]
May 29, 2015 - Abidjan, Ivory Coast - Stade Félix Houphouët-Boigny [SOLD OUT]
May 30, 2015 - Abidjan, Ivory Coast - Stade Félix Houphouët-Boigny [SOLD OUT]

Personnel

Choreography - Dominic Brown, Jonathon Moss, Troy Barton, Craig Walton
Creative Direction - Jonathon Moss, Dominic Brown, Marcella Logan
Art Direction - Joshua Scott
Stage Director - Kurt Matthews
Production Manager - Courtney Lee
Stylist - Nora Gomez
Dancers - Bridget Martin, Claudia West, Micheal Vega, Dwayne Stanley, Kelli Mendoza, Austin Johnson, Lillian Cunningham, Jeanette Rose, Shawn Berry, Marcus Powell
DJ - DJ Kassace

Discography

Singles

Arrived (feat. Hayden)
Addiction
Dance With You (feat. Isabel)
One Night
Thank You
Black Heart (feat. Mandy Williams)
Christmas Ain't Nothing
Can't Love You (feat. Luke Striker)
Memo
Don't Wait Up (feat. Kato)
Work It Out (feat. The Wolverines)
Gone (feat. Liyah)
Tell Me Where It Hurts (feat. Jennifer Armstrong)
Now Or Never
Perfect (feat. Amy-Jayne)

Albums

UserPostedImage

[Debuted #3]

Extended Plays

UserPostedImage

Edited by moderator 26 March 2017 03:16:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 4 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 03/02/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 03/08/2014(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 17/05/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 22/06/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 24 May 2011 07:33:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hayden: I'm someone's inspiration? Hell yes! :)

Isabel: Nice to meet you Dominic, can't wait to hear your music.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 24 May 2011 07:35:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Will.Rocca: Wait ... I'm an inspiration. Damn I feel good.
#4 Posted : 24 May 2011 07:35:52(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic: Thanks ma, I appreciate the love.

Offline mebeme101  
#5 Posted : 24 May 2011 07:40:03(UTC)
mebeme101

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Luke: fuck yeah i am a inspiration i never would have guessed if you ever want to work together just ask bro
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
#6 Posted : 24 May 2011 07:45:19(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Hayden: I'm someone's inspiration? Hell yes! :)

Isabel: Nice to meet you Dominic, can't wait to hear your music.

Dominic: What's up Hayden, of course you're my inspiration. Were friends remember? Nice to meet me? What you don't remember me Isabel? That's so cold girl but you still looking good.

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#7 Posted : 24 May 2011 07:47:17(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Roberto Rios: Wow, well I'm only 13 and you find me "Inspirational" that's pretty cool!
Offline deadserious  
#8 Posted : 24 May 2011 07:47:45(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Was thanked: 548 time(s) in 314 post(s)
Giselle: Your cute ;-*
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
#9 Posted : 24 May 2011 07:49:48(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: deadserious Go to Quoted Post
Giselle: Your cute ;-*

Dominic: You look cute to baby girl. Do you have a man? If not we can change that. *grins*

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#10 Posted : 24 May 2011 07:50:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hayden: Lol of course im just joking with you. Me and you gotta hang out like the old times. Havent seen you much since i moved.

Isabel: Oh yeah i remember you. Hayden and you were always up to no good, and thanks :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

#11 Posted : 24 May 2011 07:54:38(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Hayden: Lol of course im just joking with you. Me and you gotta hang out like the old times. Havent seen you much since i moved.

Isabel: Oh yeah i remember you. Hayden and you were always up to no good, and thanks :)

Dominic: We can definitely do that man. Remember how we used to play that game about who could get the most numbers when we went out? No problem Isabel and I don't know about that. We were always being little angels. *laughs*

#12 Posted : 24 May 2011 08:00:09(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Will.Rocca: Wait ... I'm an inspiration. Damn I feel good.

Dominic: I'm just giving credit were credit is due man. You're one of the best out there.

#13 Posted : 25 May 2011 06:10:39(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic: Currently writing and producing my debut single, "Arrived" (ft. Hayden).

#14 Posted : 26 May 2011 08:47:54(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic: Going to London today to be there for the Chaos Awards II. I'm ready to see all the amazing performances from the bests artists in the industry right now.

#15 Posted : 27 May 2011 01:14:13(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic: Almost time for me to arrive at the red carpet. Make sure to check me out.

#16 Posted : 27 May 2011 09:38:42(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Dominic: Watch my Red Carpet entrance at the Chaos Awards II video if you missed it.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Dominic arrives and meets with his date, Sierrah. He stops to pose for a few pictures and answers a few questions from an interviewer.

Interviewer: Hi Dominic, how are you?
Dominic: I’m great so far and I can’t believe I’m actually standing on the red carpet right now. This is something that I’ve dreamed of doing one day and for that day to happen tonight is crazy.

Interviewer: I’m glad that you were able to make your dream come true. Who are you here with tonight?
Dominic: I’m here with Sierrah Summers of Brown Sugar. She’s such a beautiful girl and I’m proud to be her date tonight.

Interviewer: You’re a very handsome man and you’re outfit compliments you so well. What are you wearing tonight?
Dominic: (laughs) Thank you miss, might I add that you’re looking very beautiful as well. I’m wearing Sean John. I had this suit custom made just for me. Red is my favorite color so I wanted something that would involve a lot of it.

Interviewer: You’re brand new to the music industry. What can people expect from you?
Dominic: Well they should be getting ready to know the real me and what my music is all about. I’m currently working on a debut single, Arrived, featuring Hayden and I’m also working on my debut album. For the most part I think people will be able to relate to my music, especially the ladies. (smiles and laughs).

Interviewer: You certainly have the great looks down pat. Good luck with your music career and I hope you have a good time tonight.
Dominic: (smiles) Thanks and any where I go, I always have a good time.

Walks away with Sierrah on his arm

#17 Posted : 29 May 2011 11:36:01(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

5/28/11: Debut single "Arrived" (ft. Hayden) will be released May 30 2011.

#18 Posted : 30 May 2011 09:44:00(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

5/29/11: Debut single "Arrived" (ft. Hayden) out tomorrow. Check it Out!

#19 Posted : 31 May 2011 03:36:43(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Arrived

By Dominic Brown

(ft. Hayden)

[Spoken]
(Dominic)
Girl I know you've been hurting
Cus them other guys don't treat you right
I wanna be the one to make it alright
And I know its been a long time coming
But I finally made it
So listen to what I'm about to say

[Verse One]
(Dominic's verse)
Them other dudes had you crying
I bet you feel like your dying
But baby a real man is here
And I promise to always be near

[Bridge]
Our love is burnin
My touch you'll be yearnin
Don't you worry about a thing
Because I have arrived!

[chorus]
(Dominic & Hayden)
No more shedding your tears
No more struggling with fears
Cus I haved arrived, yeah I have arrived
I'm always gonna be there
I'll always show you I care
now that i've arrived, yeah I have arrived.
[2x]

[Verse Two]
(Hayden's verse)
Don't you worry about a thing girl,
I'll be the man that you always dreamed of
It'll be us against the world,
And we'll show them how to really love
I know you think that im just playin
But baby listen to the words that im sayin

[Bridge]
Our love is burnin
My touch you'll be yearnin
Don't you worry about a thing
Because I have arrived!

[chorus]
(Dominic & Hayden)
No more shedding your tears
No more struggling with fears
Cus I haved arrived, yeah I have arrived
I'm always gonna be there
I'll always show you I care
now that i've arrived, yeah I have arrived.
[2x]

[Hayden]
ooooooooooh yeaaaah
whoooa yeah
I have arrived baby.

Offline mebeme101  
#20 Posted : 31 May 2011 03:43:16(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Ashley: pretty cool song i like it
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage