logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 18 August 2012 12:52:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Isabel
Imperfections (Are The Best)
Dancing In The Dark
Directed By: Dante Falconeri
Length: 3:36

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The video begins with a viewing of Budapest, Hungary where the scene takes place. As Izzy's name fades onto the screen in white, 'Imperfections (Are The Best)' flashes up behind it in big pink letters. Along to the beat of the violins, the scene switches to various locations of the city where Izzy is then shown standing on top of a building, looking at the camera. She's dressed in a tan trench coat jacket with big, black, round buttons and wearing black shades. Her hair is a light brownish, black color, rolling onto her shoulders and she has on black high heels with black gloves. Izzy is then seen in a hotel room, looking out of the window with a telescope as if she were spying on someone. The first verse can be heard while this scene takes place. The camera zooms in on the person she is looking at which is another woman who is outside talking to a man. Izzy then snaps some pictures, stepping back from the window and laying her camera on her bed. She then puts on her jacket along with the gloves and her shades, heading out of the room. This time the scene goes to her walking down the street, following the couple as they are holding hands with each other throughout the city.

UserPostedImage

[Verse 1]
You told me the last time I needed
To look like a different girl
I thought back and believed you
But now I don't really think it's true
Now here we are and you're begging me
For another chance to let you have the key
To my heart, you want that, but guess what?

UserPostedImage

The scene switches up to the couple again, as Izzy is now getting into a cab to follow them in the busy city. As she is singing, she's staring out into the window, thinking about the man who is presumably her boyfriend but with another woman. As the cab finally approaches her destination, she pays the man then gets out carrying a small briefcase in her left hand. She goes upstairs into another building where she hides from the sight of the couple as they almost see her. Putting her shades above her head, she then goes to the top of the building to get a better view of them. Pulling out a pair of binoculars and an old styled walkie talkie, Izzy spies on the couple as she is talking into the instrument. The guy appears to have spotted her but once the camera looks up, Izzy is gone out of sight. As the chorus approaches, Izzy is now sitting in a cafe, drinking coffee while she hides her face with her shades. The couple is sitting across the room as she looks over at them. The man looks her way but Izzy is looking out the window.

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]
Sick and tired of all your tests
Don't wanna do this no more
It's time that we took a rest
We're always going to war
If you can't handle my worse
Then you don't deserve my best, my best
Because I love all my imperfections
My imperfections, my imperfections
They are the best, my imperfections
My imperfections, oh, yeah, yeah

UserPostedImage

[Verse 2]
Now that we're finally over
I feel like I can breathe again
You told me about your standards
And now you are the one in pain
I saw the light and the problem too
Spent all that time trying to hurt myself
Not going back since I realized
My problem was you

[Chorus]
Don't wanna do this no more
We're always going to war
They are the best
Then you don't deserve my best
Oh, yeah, yeah

When he looks up at her, again, she is gone and outside walking away from the building. She is now seen at a field, behind a tree where the couple are some yards away. She takes out her camera and takes some pictures, staring at them before making her departure. Switching over to her standing in She is now standing in an elevator without her trench coat on and singing towards the camera. As the elevator goes up, she is then seen singing on a stage with a band, singing along to the song as the camera is rotating around the room as if she were moving in a circle.

UserPostedImage

[Bridge]
Thought that I was being foolish
Thought that I just wasn't enough
But now I know that I am perfectly imperfect
And now you aren't so tough, whoa-oh-whoa-oh-oh

[Chorus]
Don't wanna do this no more (Don't wanna do this no more)
We're always going to war (We're always going to war)

Izzy is seen back at her hotel room, gathering up her things as she prepares to leave. The scene shows her boyfriend arriving at the same hotel, about to enter as she is picking up an object. The scene then switches to her singing in the spinning room again. During that scene, another scene comes up of her boyfriend as he tries to enter his room. He sees smoke coming out of his room which makes him break down his door, finally opening it to reveal his room engulfed in flames. He stands back, watching his room burn as the last scene is of Izzy looking at a lit match then blowing it out at the same time the screen turns black.

My pride is stronger now
Something that you'll never break
I see the look in your eyes
Knowing you've made a mistake
They are the best
Then you don't deserve my best, best

UserPostedImage

You told me the last time I needed
To look like a different girl

UserPostedImage

'Imperfections (Are The Best)' Available Now!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 18/08/2012(UTC), C4AJoh on 18/08/2012(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 18 August 2012 13:59:14(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Cinzia: I love Isabel as a spy.... It's so intriguing. Love the video and once again, you never fail to impress, entirely!

OOC: Really good job here. I could literally picture the entire video in my mind! :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 18/08/2012(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#3 Posted : 18 August 2012 14:18:26(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
Mandy: So Izzy is no longer naughty Izzy she's now secret spy Izzy well that's cooler anyway but I miss naughty Izzy now :P anyway good job loved the video it was awesome and you looked really pretty in it too but then again you are a Merjos they got all the talent and looks :P anyway got off track good job really enjoyed the video buddy :)
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 18/08/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 18 August 2012 16:38:03(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Cinzia: I love Isabel as a spy.... It's so intriguing. Love the video and once again, you never fail to impress, entirely!

OOC: Really good job here. I could literally picture the entire video in my mind! :)

Isabel: Thank you :-) I really loved filming this video so much, so much fun lol.

OOC: Thank you very much :) I'm glad you could, that's always been my purpose when making my videos.

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Mandy: So Izzy is no longer naughty Izzy she's now secret spy Izzy well that's cooler anyway but I miss naughty Izzy now :P anyway good job loved the video it was awesome and you looked really pretty in it too but then again you are a Merjos they got all the talent and looks :P anyway got off track good job really enjoyed the video buddy :)

Isabel: Lol, Lazy Cookie! Thanks :P I prefer 'Secret spy Izzy' myself. She's waaay much cooler. Thank you!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 19 August 2012 06:06:10(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8542 time(s) in 2676 post(s)
Ellie: Another awesome video but that's no surprise, you always have the best video's. I was a little worried when I saw you holding the lit match, I was like, "Ahhh she's gonna set herself on fire" But you didn't, so that's cool :) Anyway, another great music video
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 19/08/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#6 Posted : 19 August 2012 09:44:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Ellie: Another awesome video but that's no surprise, you always have the best video's. I was a little worried when I saw you holding the lit match, I was like, "Ahhh she's gonna set herself on fire" But you didn't, so that's cool :) Anyway, another great music video

Isabel: Thank you Ellie darling :-) We had lots of fire extinguishers so there was no fear :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Taylr2  
#7 Posted : 19 August 2012 09:48:17(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
Joey: I gotta say, you do make a gorgeous spy. Hope you haven't been spying on me and pretending you're in Africa. :O haha. The video is great, but also it seems like I should never make you angry or you'll set the house on fire :P
thanks 1 user thanked Taylr2 for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8 Posted : 19 August 2012 20:02:41(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Taylr2 Go to Quoted Post
Joey: I gotta say, you do make a gorgeous spy. Hope you haven't been spying on me and pretending you're in Africa. :O haha. The video is great, but also it seems like I should never make you angry or you'll set the house on fire :P

Isabel: Haha, I have not, should I have been? :P I won't set the house on fire, I'm not that mean, lol.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#9 Posted : 19 August 2012 20:40:01(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
OOC: Nice work on this. But then your videos always are great. Good stuff.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#10 Posted : 19 August 2012 23:27:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Nice work on this. But then your videos always are great. Good stuff.

OOC: Thank you very much :) Means a ton!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Andre Gandra  
#11 Posted : 19 August 2012 23:42:38(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: I loved this video Izzy, you look so beautiful on it, it's really amazing!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12 Posted : 20 August 2012 02:47:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: I loved this video Izzy, you look so beautiful on it, it's really amazing!

Isabel: Aw thanks Magie :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage