logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Matticus  
#1 Posted : 22 July 2011 06:48:41(UTC)
Matticus

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Sammy Griffin, Live at 'The O2 Academy, Brixton' - 16th July 2011

Sammy Griffin, the 19 year old singer-songwriter born in Halifax, West Yorkshire, has his biggest ever performance tonight. Tonight, we at iTunes are here to check him out live. He is performing a full run through of his latest EP, The Griffin. This EP is considered to be the one that will really help him to break into the music industry.
On the 23rd of June, Sammy went in to SB.TV to do a live set for them – and only a couple of days later, he was approached by major record label Studio 60 Records. He now has a 1 album deal with one of the biggest labels around, and is definitely considered one to look out for.

We are back stage, here at The O2 Academy in Brixton to talk to him before he goes out there and performs to the 4758 people who have come to see him. At the moment he is sat on a stiff wooden chair sucking on a thin yellow straw which is leading to a glass of water. He looks nervous. This is the biggest performance of his life so far. We approach him and he sees us. He looks us all in the eye and smiles at us; his long ginger hair is sitting gently on his head and his eyes are red. He doesn’t look like he has had much sleep but when we reach him he jumps up out of his chair to shake our hands; showing more energy that we had thought he might have.

“Hey, you must be the guys from iTunes! I’m Sammy.” His warm welcome is nice to hear, he seems like a genuinely nice guy who has been working hard to get to where he is trying to get. He leads us over to a slightly more comfortable area of the backstage and we all sit down to have a quick chat.

UserPostedImage

At this point, we ask Sammy how he feels about the upcoming performance. To which he responds in an almost Eric Quillington like ramble; “Wow, this is amazing! I wasn’t expecting this many people to turn up to this!! 5000 tickets is a lot, I didn’t expect to get even half of it – 4750 is a lot of people!! I suppose a lot of people must like me though… Please Don’t Go did sell 192,000 copies. Wow. I just can’t believe that so many people are here!

When he finally paused for a breath, we asked him how he felt about tomorrow night, his big performance at the Fans Choice Awards. “Oh my god – I am performing on TV tomorrow!! Ah, that is tomorrow – I’ve got the biggest gig of my life tonight! Tomorrow is another day. Hey that sounds like a good name for a song… Stop. I need to focus on the performance at hand. Breathe in. Breathe out. Okay, I am ready. Let’s Go.”

And with that, he was up out of his seat. He shook each of our hands, gave us a quick smile and then headed over to the drinks table and had a glass of water, before quickly picking up his guitar and another two bottles of water. He stood at the side of stage and waited for the signal to come on. In the centre of the stage, a short man stood with a microphone. “Okay everybody. Here he is, Sammy Griffin!” To which a massive cheer filled the venue.

Edited by user 22 July 2011 08:02:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline Matticus  
#2 Posted : 22 July 2011 07:59:25(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Part 2

The cheering only gets louder as Sammy walks onto the stage, 4750 people are stood or seated in this venue; and they are all here to see Sammy. With our upper tier seats, we have the perfect view of the gig as a whole. We can see the fans, and more importantly, we can see Sammy. He lifts his hand to wave at the audience, and again they just get louder. He moves into the microphone, well one of them anyway. The other leads to a loop pedal, which is one of Sammy’s favourite tools. As soon as he speaks, his loyal following of supports go silent. They are hanging off every word he says. They love him!

He puts his guitar over his shoulder and then gives a quick strum while he talks to the audience. Then he introduces his first song; Please Don’t Go – the single from his EP. He hums into the second microphone and builds up an atmosphere by strumming and beat boxing. Already, he shows versatility that many artists don’t have, and we aren’t even thirty seconds into the first song! As he starts his first vocals, the audience join in with him. You would think that we were at a show headlined by someone like Stephanie Fierce, who is known by everyone. But no, we are here at the O2 Academy in Brixton with young 19 year old singer-songwriter Sammy Griffin.

The loyal fan base that he has are really proving their loyalty tonight, they sing along to the chorus, Sammy actually stops singing and just leaves them to do it. Not even half way through the first song and he already has the fans wrapped around his little finger!

“ I’ve had enough of all these games, no I don’t know!
I don’t want you to stay, but please don’t go!
I’ve had enough of all these games, no I don’t know!
I don’t want you to stay, but please don’t go!”

UserPostedImage

Now the first chorus is over, Sammy takes control of the stage with his rapping. A predominantly acoustic artists such as himself again shows his diversity and versatility; with a voice like his and the ability to rap like that, Sammy fits into all sorts of areas. His stage presence is also very good, considering he is playing guitar whilst rapping he does manage to move around a bit. When he doesn’t have to be standing next to the microphone he will move around and will get the audience going. True showmanship.

The second chorus comes back and now we are all singing along, it is a catchy chorus; which is good if you want people to remember your songs. He seems to have mastered that concept. The song wasn’t released long ago – about three weeks ago – and it has already become a fan favourite. Again, Sammy finds that he doesn’t need to sing the chorus; so he moves around and keeps people going.

Everything stops. Sammy grabs the second microphone again and sings a soft ‘OOO’ sound. Then he makes another sound, more of an ‘AHH’ sound this time. And now to complete his new background music, he plays a quick chord. This allows him to grab the first microphone and unhook it. Now he walks around to the front of the stage and sings the breakdown of the song.

“ Please don’t go,
Please don’t go,
I don’t want you to stay,
But I’ll wait forever and a day,
Until you come back and you say,
That you want me to come play,
I don’t want you to stay, but please don’t go.”

As that part of the song comes to a close he moves back around to the microphone stand, hooks the microphone back up and stands on his foot pedal to stop the music. He has everybody’s attention as he now shows off how powerful his voice can actually be.

“Oh no,
Please don’t go!”

Then he brings the music back in beneath his guitar playing, helping to reinforce the final chorus; which he does actually sing this time with the fans. Sammy really is an entertainer; a good song writer, and most importantly a fantastic singer.
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 22 July 2011 07:59:31(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8536 time(s) in 2673 post(s)
Amy: Well at least there is at least some talent out there, thank the great lord for sending you to us lol, hopefully you'll get the attention you deserve because I like that your actually talented, quite a rarity these days lol. Keep doing what your doing because your awesome. :)
Offline Matticus  
#4 Posted : 22 July 2011 08:00:24(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Amy: Well at least there is at least some talent out there, thank the great lord for sending you to us lol, hopefully you'll get the attention you deserve because I like that your actually talented, quite a rarity these days lol. Keep doing what your doing because your awesome. :)

"Thank you Amy, watch out for the rest of the performance being posted soon!"

- Sammy
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline Mckenzie-  
#5 Posted : 22 July 2011 08:19:50(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Ryan: Sammy is one of the greatest in my opinion! One of my favuorite artists to just kick back and listen to. I NEED to see you live!
retired x
Offline Matticus  
#6 Posted : 22 July 2011 08:34:51(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post
Ryan: Sammy is one of the greatest in my opinion! One of my favuorite artists to just kick back and listen to. I NEED to see you live!

"Well, I do intend to do a brief tour with my good friend Aaron Marks soon - so you should come along then, see us both!"

- Sammy
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline Mckenzie-  
#7 Posted : 22 July 2011 08:37:38(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Matticus Go to Quoted Post
"Well, I do intend to do a brief tour with my good friend Aaron Marks soon - so you should come along then, see us both!"

- Sammy

Ryan: Thats something i got to see! Hit me up whenever the venues are announced hopefully ill be able to make it to one!
retired x
Offline Matticus  
#8 Posted : 22 July 2011 08:39:37(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post
Ryan: Thats something i got to see! Hit me up whenever the venues are announced hopefully ill be able to make it to one!

"Good! I will be sure to let you know; just keep checking up on my website - you'll soon find out what is happening."

- Sammy

Edited by user 22 July 2011 08:40:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

thanks 1 user thanked Matticus for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 22/07/2011(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#9 Posted : 26 July 2011 07:42:59(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Part 3

Sammy stands on the stage, calm and collected. The fans continue to cheer from the end of the first song as he takes a sip from one of his bottles of water. He drips a bit onto his hand and rubs his face, leaving the roots of his hair slightly damp. He shakes his head and then smiles again at the audience. They calm down and then he speaks again, “Well, thank you all so much for joining in straight from the start! Now, we have track two. Hopefully a lot of you already know this one too – it was a demo on The Red One. Now we have Behind!” The audience again cheer; for saying that there are 4750 people, it sound far more like 47500 people!

Now Sammy takes a hold of his guitar again and makes a quick strum whilst looking down at his guitar. He looks up as he starts to bob up and down, then he does a second strum as he bobs downwards. Then Sammy stops. He grabs the main microphone and says, “Okay, I want you all to bounce with me. I’m gonna strum a few times until we have got the bounce going right. So all bounce on the strum!” He strums and everyone bounces; he does it a second and third time and the whole crowd is moving in unison. He does a fourth one and then says into the microphone; “Keep bouncing people!” so while the audience keeps bouncing to the tune, Sammy continues to strum and then hums into the microphone; this makes a vibrating noise which echoes around the room.

Now that he has got the audience thoroughly absorbed into the start of his second song, Sammy begins the actual vocals of the song. Now Sammy starts to play a simple tune on his guitar; it increases in pace as the song progresses towards the verse and then when he reaches the verse he again shows how beautiful his voice can be. He now shows off that he can still sing in tune when trying to sing higher notes, performing the first verse even better than how it was performed on the EP.

“Said, I got the feeling,
That you been gone too long,
Inside I am screaming,
‘Cause I wanna sing your song,
Said, my heart it is bleeding,
‘Cause the music is just too strong,
I’ve had enough of this pleading,
I don’t care if I do wrong,”

The guitar continues to get faster and Sammy shows real skill here with his guitar playing skill. He has only been playing the guitar for about 7 years and is showing how much time he must have devoted to it with the pure skill and raw talent he possesses. He sings a brief pre-chorus, which helps to get the audience hyped up for the chorus; and when it comes around, again they are singing every word! This song was on his previous EP as a demo, so all of his older fans have heard this time and time again.

“The feeling is right,
The feeling is right,
The moment is now,
It’s time,
To leave this pain and heartbreak, behind.”

Sammy then stops playing and gets the audience to join in with him, he says “Alright everybody, I want a ‘choir’ effect from you guys! So left hand side,” he points to one side of the audience, “Give me an ‘OOO’ when I raise my hands. And the right hand side…” he gestures towards the right “I want you to give me an ‘AHH’ sound when I raise my hands.” He smiles at the audience, and then continues speaking, “Okay then, three… two… one…” and then he lifts his arms to signal for the audience to start with their harmonies. He presses down on the foot-pedal and records the harmony; he also slowly beat boxes in tune to what the drums would have been in the recording for the EP.

UserPostedImage

Now he drops his arms and the audience stops; and their choir effect has now been recorded along with his beat-boxing. This leads Sammy into his second verse, which is much the same as the first one. He finishes the verse and presses down on the pedal to add to his beat-boxing, thus giving the effect of a faster drum beat as he progresses into the final chorus. The audience – or should I say loyal fans – are again singing with him; so far tonight he has barely spent any time singing alone. Sammy has the audience firmly wrapped around his little finger.

The song finishes with an acapela ‘pre-chorus’. The song finishes to the cheers of 4750 adoring fans…

“Just look me in the eyes,
Tell me you don’t miss it too,
I can feel your surprise,
I can see it running straight though you.”

Edited by user 26 July 2011 07:44:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline GirlSpice  
#10 Posted : 26 July 2011 09:07:46(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Aiméé; big brotha' yew did SO well! HAYYYYY!!! oh mah lawd, yew might not b mah brotha' but i'mma call yew it in neway bbz n' yew' jus gon' have to deal, oui? HEHEHE. yew rockin' it bbz, oh mah... wish i cuda come but yaknow... frédric tha' tortoise keepin' me chained up at home... boohoo.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline FiveT  
#11 Posted : 26 July 2011 09:12:22(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
OOC: You're doing an amazing job! I liked a lot how detailed and easy to read is the RP! Something I could never do I guess, lol! :)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Matticus  
#12 Posted : 26 July 2011 09:24:55(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Aiméé; big brotha' yew did SO well! HAYYYYY!!! oh mah lawd, yew might not b mah brotha' but i'mma call yew it in neway bbz n' yew' jus gon' have to deal, oui? HEHEHE. yew rockin' it bbz, oh mah... wish i cuda come but yaknow... frédric tha' tortoise keepin' me chained up at home... boohoo.

Sammy: Thanks Aimée - there is still more to come!! That is only two songs in!!

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
OOC: You're doing an amazing job! I liked a lot how detailed and easy to read is the RP! Something I could never do I guess, lol! :)

OOC: Thank you :D I'm sure you can do it! I used to be an epically bad RPer :') I still don't think I'm great, but I am far better than I was exactly one year ago ;) (when I started out)
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#13 Posted : 26 July 2011 10:14:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hayden: Freaking amazing!

Isabel: Yes great show :) You perform like natural.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Matticus  
#14 Posted : 27 July 2011 01:45:27(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Part 4

Sammy smiles as his fans cheer for him; it is obvious that he is enjoying himself. He seems to be one of the artists that really love to perform live. And he is good at it. He gently slides his hand down his acoustic guitar and then speaks to the audience. “Alright, so we are now two tracks in; we have done Please Don’t Go and Behind – so next up what do we have?” Several people in the audience already know the track listing of his EP and shout out the correct response. He nods his head, “Yeah, that’s right – Next up is Your Real Disguise

He repositioned his guitar strap on his shoulder and then started plucking and strumming at the strings. The riff he plays is incredibly simple to start with but gradually it increases in complexity. An eerie, mystical vibe is sent through the venue now by Sammy’s guitar, and at this point Sammy starts to sing the first verse.

“I’m falling to pieces,
Realising you weren’t real,
It was a shock to me,
When I discovered that you didn’t love me.
I just wanna feel your heart beating,
And forget that you were cheating,
I just hate the fact that you and me,
Well I thought that we were meant to be…”

As he reaches the end of the first half of the verse, the rhythm he is playing on his guitar morphs into a jumpier, livelier rhythm. Presumably this is to signify the changes in personality of whomever the song was written about. He reaches the chorus of the song and pelts out another powerful and emotional chorus; the audience is struggling with this song, it isn’t one that has been played at many of his gigs and it was only released with the EP on Wednesday; so they haven’t had a particularly long time to learn it. There are still a few members of the audience who are singing along, which does make Sammy visible smile.

“ When I feel your lips touch mine,
Everything is fine,
The passion in your eyes,
Is your real disguise.
Your real disguise.”

From our seats, we can see Sammy is really enjoying himself; he has now got the audience swaying with him as he sings his second verse. Sammy sings this with no nothing of note happening, and then he sings a second chorus, to which more people join in, having picked it up the first time around. He now moves onto the rapped verse – his secret weapon. He gets half way through the rapped verse and stops playing the guitar so he can take a hold of the microphone and move to the front of the stage.

Your disguise is one I’ll never be fooled by again,
I know what I’m looking for now, shame it’s now and not then,
I’ll keep on spitting my bars over my music forever,
Even though you and I will never be together
Ever again, because the lies you told are too big,
So I’ll forgive but never forget all of your bullshit.
I have a heart, and it was broken,
But my voice is hear, although it may be croaking,
You hurt my bad, and I’ll never forget
But for the time being, it’s not over yet.

UserPostedImage

The track finishes and he stands at the front of the stage holding the mic in his left hand, before he lets his arm drop and turns around to walk back to the microphone stand.

Edited by user 27 July 2011 01:47:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline Matticus  
#15 Posted : 28 July 2011 04:23:48(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Part 5

Sammy hangs the mic back on its stand as he stands there taking the applause from the audience. He is now on track 4 of 5 from his EP; the songs on the EP should all be relatively well known bar one, as three of them have – in some form – been on other EPs, and one was released as a single.

He takes a quick pluck at his guitar before retuning it very quickly and then plucks again. Content with how his guitar sounds he prepares to sing the next song. “Okay everybody, we are now on track four!!” he says as he quickly wipes the sweat from his brow with the sleeve of his hoody; “This one was also a demo on the previous EP, so if you can remember it try to sing along! It is a little bit different to what it was as a demo, I added like three more lines in on the rapped verse.” He laughs slightly, “and that is like the only difference…” he now nods as jumps up and down on the spot once or twice. “Okay, here we go!”

UserPostedImage

Sammy takes a quick strum at the guitar allowing the chord to echo out. Then he waits for it to come back around and just after the first strum can be heard again he strums again making a different chord, allowing it to echo out to the same point as the previous one. And then finally he does the same one more time but with the first chord again just after the second. As this repeats itself, Sammy plucks out a tidy rhythm which is then repeated with the chords he has played as he now grabs the other mic and drops a slow beat down.

The music all stops now as Sammy begins to pluck a slow tune on his guitar, the song seems to have some sort of meaning to him as it is visible on his face now that he feels some sort of connection to it. Maybe he wrote it about someone in particular; but whatever it is, it shows that Sammy is a real person. His emotions are expressed beautifully as he sings the first verse.

“I’ll take my time,
To make you mine,
Because I, don’t wanna loose you.
I’ll wait and see,
How you feel for me,
Because I, I think I love you.
I will wait, for a thousand years,
Just for you, to stop crying your tears.
I want you, to just smile and laugh,
While I, wait to take my chance”

Now Sammy presses the play button on his loop pedal and the music which he built up before the first verse kicks in as he sings the chorus. It is slow and controlled, and as he reaches the last line of the chorus his voice flickers a little, again suggesting that he has an emotional tie to the song – these make for the best songs.

“I will wait for you,
I will wait for you,
Because I know, that my love is true
I don’t wanna rush,
I don’t wanna push –
You into doing, something you don’t wanna do,
I’m just taking my time,
Because I love you”

He now increases the pace of his plucking rhythm as he raps the final verse of the song. He misses the pedal to turn of his self made backing music and instead decided to leave it on. It doesn’t really make much of a difference as a live performance is never exactly the same as recorded tracks. Sammy plays it cool pretending that he meant to leave it on, but from where we are sat it was obvious that he was going for the pedal.

I’ve been taking my,
Trying so hard not to write you a rhyme,
But my love has blossomed and wants to shine,
So please bare with me, as I feel that it’s time –
To show my appreciation for you,
I love the way that your eyes shine blue,
And I know that you are picky about your food,
But that is just another thing that I love about you.
Being individual is a quality that most lack,
But look at you, you’re perfect – Smack!
I don’t care what you were – white or black,
I just want you to know that I got your back.
I’ll be here forever and day,
I’m happy that you’ve heard what I have to say,
I just hope that my style makes you wanna play,
Because your smile makes me wanna stay.

He now leaves the music playing as he talks to the audience, “You all know the last line right?” a large proportion of the audience make sounds of agreement. “For those of you who don’t, it is ‘Because I Love You’. So I want you all to sing that one line at the end of the song with me. Shall I tell you why?” he asks the audience, to which he gets a massive response, “BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!” he shouts back. The audience all cheer and scream as he starts to play the final chorus of the song. He gets to the final line and that one line reverberates around the whole venue, echoing into the night.

“Because I Love You!”

Edited by user 28 July 2011 05:15:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline Andre Gandra  
#16 Posted : 28 July 2011 04:31:31(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: You have something when you sing, that makes us fell in love of your music.. and what a beautiful music you have here! really beautiful a truly simple love declaration!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline Matticus  
#17 Posted : 28 July 2011 05:16:17(UTC)
Matticus

Man

"Thank you so much Magie, that means so much. Yeah that song does, or at least did mean a lot to me..."

- Sammy
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#18 Posted : 28 July 2011 05:20:23(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel: Aww that is such a beautiful song! Man Sammy you're kicking butt with your performances and talent :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Matticus  
#19 Posted : 28 July 2011 05:22:31(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Isabel: Aww that is such a beautiful song! Man Sammy you're kicking butt with your performances and talent :)

"Thank you very much Isabel"

- Sammy
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Offline Aj  
#20 Posted : 28 July 2011 23:50:48(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
There's way too many fucking poncy pop bands these days. Where are all the metal bands that used to talk about slitting throats sluts and shit, and used to worship that giant metal statue? I complained when they were around but I wish they'd just came back nowadays. But anyway, you're one of the few people keeping this industry real, I dig you man.

Liam O'Mally