logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 07 January 2012 06:21:28(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Bianca's Performance @ The Spot
Steubenville, OH 1/1/12

Bianca is in the back, strumming on her guitar and talking to her friends, who were also gonna perform with her tonight. "Aww geez there's a lot of people out there, I'm so excited! You excited guys?" The group of men all nodded and cheered. It was Bianca's last time in Ohio so she wanted to make sure she performed well. "Well I'm pumped so let's do this!" She let out a giggle as the announcer went out there to introduce her. Bianca had never been nervous to stand in front of crowds of people before, she had always felt a since of pride and security while on stage.

She never really had a glamorous set or tried to wow the crowd with special effects, she was quite simple really. All she really needed was a guitar in her hand and a microphone. It was easy, she saw it, singing in front of everyone. She was quite sure that this is what she wanted to be doing for the rest of her life, performing in front of fans and random people. "Alright gang let's give a good one as always." They all gave each other a slap on the hands, walking to the stage one by one as the crowd cheered. She had become a sensation in the state of Ohio already. She had nearly performed all over and it was apparent they loved her.

As she walked out and sat down on a stool, her band got in their positions. It was fairly dark in the large club and it was packed. The spotlight was shining directly on her. Bianca wasn't one to loved being awed over but she couldn't deny the fact of loving the attention. "Hey everyone! Welcome to The Spot on this lovely night. My name is Bianca Moretti and I'm going to perform a couple of songs for you and I hope you all enjoy." She smiles as the applaud her, yelling out some random things. Nothing bad but they seemed to amuse her so she laughed a couple of times while strumming on her guitar.

Another guitar was lightly playing while she was and the lights dim lower as some blue lights are shown. Bianca takes a deep breath before positioning herself in front of the microphone. The room has gotten quiet now, waiting to hear Bianca sing. She slightly looks down in the audience as she begins.

UserPostedImage

I love you more than I should
So much more than is good for me
More than is good

After she sings that first verse, the drums joins in giving the song a very slow and dream like feeling. Her voice is very soft and breathless which makes the song sound very relaxing and beautiful.

Oh-h-h, the timing is cruel
Oh, I need and don't want to need
More than I should

I am falling, say my name
And I'll lie in the sound
What is love but whatever
My heart needs a round

A brief instrumental allows Bianca to do some vocalizing while also gently strumming on her guitar. She smiles, seeing the audience still in silence. "You good Ohio?!" They cheer back to her as she vocalizes.

La da da
La da da-a

Oh, my sheet is so thin
So I say I can't sleep because
It's so very cold

But I know what I need
And if you were just near to me
Would you go?

My heart needs a round

My he-e-e-e-eart needs a round
And it needs you too much no-o-ow

Bianca holds the last note and allows the rest of the band to keep playing while she does some more vocalizing. Her voice sounds even more breathless and dreamy. This is where Bianca shines, allowing her vocals and guitar skills to shine in the midst of her performances. She then plays the last note of the song and smiles to the crowd. They applaud for her which makes Bianca feel amazing. She then looks at her band mates to give them a nod which was a 'Thanks' to them. She turns back to the crowd. "Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed that. Here's another song that's one of my favorites and I'm gonna try my best to do this song justice. This is Breathe (2 AM)" There is a light piano being heard as Bianca takes her hands off her guitar for a moment to sing. After the second part, she begins to lightly strum, again, on her guitar.

UserPostedImage

2 AM and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake
"Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?
I don't love him, winter just wasn't my season"

Yeah we walk through the doors, so accusing their eyes
Like they have any right at all to criticize
Hypocrites, you're all here for the very same reason

And cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button, girl
So cradle your head in your hands

And breathe, just breathe
Oh breathe, just breathe

After singing this part, the drums kick in along with the rest of the band. She then directs the crowd to wave their hands in the air along to the beat which they do. Some people also start taking pictures while she performs which doesn't distract her at all. She quite enjoys having people taking pictures of her while she performs, it was always another prideful moment for her.

In May he turned 21 on the base at Fort Bliss
"Just a Day," he said down to the flask in his fist
"Ain't been sober, since maybe October of last year"

Here in town you can tell he's been down for awhile
But, my God, it's so beautiful when the boy smiles
Wanna hold him, maybe I'll just sing about it

'Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable
No one can find the rewind button, boys
So cradle your head in your hands

And breathe, just breathe
Oh breathe, just breathe

UserPostedImage

There's a light at each end of this tunnel
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around

As she sings the next part, the rest of the band stops along with Bianca's guitar playing, and only the piano is heard. She then cups the microphone with both of her hands to sing while the crowd starts to get into it, still cheering a little and shouting out some things like Woo! or You rock Bianca! She closes her eyes for a moment while singing to give herself a picture of the audience while she sings. This was the part of the song that Bianca loved the most. She jumps back into playing with the band as they sing the per-chorus. "Sing with me Ohio!"

2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a song
If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer
Inside of me threatening the life it belongs to

And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
'Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them however you want to

But you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable
No one can find the rewind button now
Sing it if you understand

And breathe (Ohh), just breathe
Whoa breathe (Ohh), just breathe
Oh breathe (Ohh), just breathe
Oh breathe (Ohhh), just breathe

Another roaring of cheers for Bianca. She was happy they were enjoying themselves so she took this time to get herself a drink of water from the bottle she had beside her. She smiles and thanks them, nodding her head. "Alright guys, I have one more song for you. This is my own song that I wrote and I hope you all enjoy it very much. This is called 'Left Alone'. I wrote this song for my friend who recently lost his girlfriend in a car crash. He was really depressed and just mad at the world because she was killed by someone who was drunk and not paying attention. I wrote just about how he felt and what was going on and it's going to be my first single ever so again I hope you all enjoy it very much, I'm really excited even though it's a sad song so if I smile, please forgive me I just love this song a lot" The crowd gave her another hand clap, anxiously awaiting of another performance from the singer. She starts strumming on her guitar again but this time it sounded like a more folk type song with just her and her friend playing the tambourine. The lights then change to orange and she starts to sing.

UserPostedImage

I don't think you understand, Just how it is to be this man
Watching his life go down
I don't think that you will know, Why I have to act so cold
No help for I am proud
He said, "I can't figure who I am , But I don't give a damn
I know what I didn't now"

He's walking through streets
Heart filled with misery, Scars his name
A mindset full of sin
There's no way to win, With his crown
His passion lets him fall
Never should have took that call, Oh no-o-o
But please don't leave him now

Bianca does another brief instrumental, showing off her skills as a guitar player again. She moves her foot to the beat as the crowd is swaying a little.

So don't you leave him now

Family turns their backs, True love is what he lacks
Confess now to yourself
A million times before, It's always an open door
Your failure becomes your he-e-e-elp

He's walking through streets
Heart filled with misery, Scars his name
A mindset full of sin
There's no way to win, With his crown
His passion lets him fall
Never should have took that call, Oh no-o-o
But please don't leave him now

UserPostedImage

Do do do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do do do do do

So don't you leave him now
Because he doesn't want to be left alone

"Thank you Steubenville, you've been wonderful!" She smiles while the cheer and she takes a bow on the stage. The announcer comes back out, "Once again give it up for Bianca Moretti!!" By that time they seem to get louder and Bianca enjoyed it so much. She walked over to her band and gave him all a big hug, walking off to the back of the stage. "That was amazing you guys, great job!" She knew this would be the beginning of many more shows she would have to perform but she always loved the feeling afterwards.

Setlist
Lie In The Sound (Cover)
Breathe (2AM) (Cover)
Left Alone

OOC: Those are also links if you wanted to hear what each song sounded like :)

Edited by user 07 January 2012 06:45:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 07/01/2012(UTC), erich hess on 07/01/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 07/01/2012(UTC), GirlSpice on 07/01/2012(UTC), deadserious on 07/01/2012(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 07 January 2012 06:37:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8551 time(s) in 2683 post(s)
Brandon: An incredible show, very understated and a beautiful performance, it's the way music should be. You look like someone to watch out for, I'm intrigued.
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 07/01/2012(UTC)
Offline DistortedAudio  
#3 Posted : 07 January 2012 06:39:46(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
Isaac: Oh man, I might've been wrong about you. One thing's for sure though, if this video is the way how the rest of your shows'll be, then they look funner than any other I can think of going to.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 1 user thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
Offline Mckenzie-  
#4 Posted : 07 January 2012 06:39:49(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Ryan: That was fantastic! You could see just how the show went on you grew with confidence and got stronger due to this. Seriously good performance, very intimate and emotional which i love. Your own original song also deserves a mention, its great, I think your friend will be really happy with this :)

OOC: Great work. One of the best live RP's ive red in a long time.
retired x
thanks 1 user thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 07 January 2012 07:09:22(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Bianca: Thanks Mr Caulfield :D I love you by the way lol.

@Isaac: Ha! Thanks Isaac lol. It's always a fun show for me, I don't know about everyone else though :P

@Ryan: Thanks :) It's very important that people go and perform while confident so they can put on the best show possible.

OOC: Aww thank you :]
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Online erich hess  
#6 Posted : 07 January 2012 07:26:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
Erich: ohio?! Girl, you need to avoid that large area of the usa between the east and west coast. It's squaresille,man.

Karoliena: great show,though. A force of a hurricane in a tiny acoustic package.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#7 Posted : 07 January 2012 07:32:58(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Harmony: Woah your show was totally amazing. Loves the name of the club too haha, The Spot.

Jennifer: Hot performance Bianca. :)
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8 Posted : 07 January 2012 07:33:32(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Bianca: Hey, we are not squaresville. I'm from Ohio and I turned out just fine :)

@Karoliena: Haha thanks :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 07 January 2012 07:51:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Harmony: Woah your show was totally amazing. Loves the name of the club too haha, The Spot.

Jennifer: Hot performance Bianca. :)

Bianca: Thanks Harmony, I know it has the most badass name ever :P

@Jennifer: Thanks Jennifer :]
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#10 Posted : 07 January 2012 08:06:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17919 time(s) in 10412 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Bianca: Hey, we are not squaresville. I'm from Ohio and I turned out just fine :)

@Karoliena: Haha thanks :)

Erich:of course you're a cool kitten,but isnt ohio that place where you cant chew gum? They also cane you for graffitti. Squaresville.

Karoliena: thats singapore,you moron!

Erich:oh....carry on then.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11 Posted : 07 January 2012 08:29:18(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Bianca: Thank you sir Eric :P
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline GirlSpice  
#12 Posted : 07 January 2012 09:33:47(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Nadia: This is what you call raw talent, I'll definitely have to catch a gig of yours sometime. I know coming from a GirlSpice member who has all the theatrics and dance moves and everything in their live shows, this doesn't mean much, but I can definitely appreciate the more stripped back performances, that's always been my kinda thing as my own personal taste. Amazing job, sweetie!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Offline Moquel  
#13 Posted : 07 January 2012 16:10:57(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Desiree: Amazing performance sweetheart, enjoyed it much.

Radio: I enjoyed it, very nice and you have an amazing voice doll, YOU BETTER SANE OUT!!

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Moquel for this useful post.
Offline Squeege  
#14 Posted : 07 January 2012 18:31:32(UTC)
Squeege

Man

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 189 post(s)
OOC: Steubenville isn't too far from my home town. About an hour or so.
UserPostedImage]

Owner of: Nobody's Darlings

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Ezra "Zeke" James

The Train Jumpers

Hennessy Daniels
thanks 1 user thanked Squeege for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 08/01/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#15 Posted : 08 January 2012 01:23:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Bianca: Thank you Nadia, I appreciate that :D

@Radio Vine: Thank you! I will sane out..lol.

@Desiree: Thanks! :)

OOC: Cool lol.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline genocidal king  
#16 Posted : 08 January 2012 03:01:48(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie Coyle: Awww this girl has talent. I just know you're headed for the top of the game! This performance had everything thats good about music in it. Loved it.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 08/01/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#17 Posted : 08 January 2012 08:37:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Left Alone details will be posted on my website tomorrow and will be available for download next Saturday!! Excited much :D" - Bianca
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage