logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline old.gregg  
#61 Posted : 28 June 2009 10:23:47(UTC)
old.gregg

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
old.gregg wrote:
I am so tired of this. Every time I go on the forum, someone has 'offended' Steph. It's an online forum, people are going to be harsh - grow up, or just leave. The things people have said to you in this thread are not discrimination, you just want them to be! You're making this quite an unpleasant (and frankly, boring) place to be. You could say this happens all the time, but there's always one thing in common in the majority of arguments around here - Steph.

Back on topic (all of you, not just Steph), or locked.

Just to tell you this whole situation started with someone talking about me, I defend myself, and someone else goes into that persons side because they hate me, so then I go agaisnt that person and soemone alse things that I've gone mad because I'm arguing with two people so they join the other side and since many are against me it looks like I have started the problem. I'm not saying all people are against me. But if someone talks about me I will defend myself no matter what. I have that right. And im sick of of the fact that when you mention names in a problem you only mention mine, what about troymazing and blueleh. Its like I'm a target. I feel bullied.

I was done with the subject long time ago and they kept bringing it up.

I don't want this thread to be locked because I'm going to be updating some good things on here.

Check the other threads. I was talking to everyone, this was in context for this thread, where I personally believe that you, steph, are the problem. End of.
-
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#62 Posted : 28 June 2009 10:24:46(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
troymazing wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
old.gregg wrote:
I am so tired of this. Every time I go on the forum, someone has 'offended' Steph. It's an online forum, people are going to be harsh - grow up, or just leave. The things people have said to you in this thread are not discrimination, you just want them to be! You're making this quite an unpleasant (and frankly, boring) place to be. You could say this happens all the time, but there's always one thing in common in the majority of arguments around here - Steph.

Just to tell you this whole situation started with someone talking about me, I defend myself, and someone else goes into that persons side because they hate me, so then I go agaisnt that person and soemone alse things that I've gone mad because I'm arguing with two people so they join the other side and since many are against me it looks like I have started the problem. I'm not saying all people are against me. But if someone talks about me I will defend myself no matter what. I have that right. And im sick of of the fact that when you mention names in a problem you only mention mine, what about troymazing and blueleh. Its like I'm a target. I feel bullied.

I don't want this thread to be locked because I'm going to be updating some good things on here.

When he mentioned your name, it was only because he was explaining how whenever there's conflict on the forum, you're usually involved. He was not bullying or targeting anyone. He was simply stating the facts.

Oh my god dont kiss ass so he could go on your side.
I know but why only mention my name.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#63 Posted : 28 June 2009 10:25:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
old.gregg wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
old.gregg wrote:

Check the other threads. I was talking to everyone, this was in context for this thread, where I personally believe that you, steph, are the problem. End of.

How the hell am I the problem? This is bullshit. I'm done. Lock this damn thread you proably broken a record already.
Offline troymazing  
#64 Posted : 28 June 2009 10:27:06(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Not kissing anyone's ass - I'm responding like a civilised human being. He didn't mention mine or blueleh (Lee?)'s names because although we were in this particular conflict, it's not always us fighting with you, there are other people.
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline old.gregg  
#65 Posted : 28 June 2009 10:28:42(UTC)
old.gregg

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
As this thread may be useful for later on, I will only lock. Steph, this is an official warning - get a grip.
-