logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 05 October 2013 20:57:08(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8551 time(s) in 2683 post(s)
RIOT! IN THE BOULEVARD: ‘CROSSROADS: THE FINAL TREK’
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND TOUR 2013

UserPostedImage

Associated Album: Crossroads (2012)
Start Date: October 26, 2013
End Date: November 15, 2013
Legs: 1
Total Dates: 16
Supporting Acts: Hey Lolita, Sammy Griffin
Ticket Prices: $20 (standard seating/standing ticket), $45 (meet and greet and signed merchandise)

‘Crossroads: The Final Trek’ is a 2013 mini-tour of Australia and New Zealand by American pop-punk band, Riot! In The Boulevard. Billed as the curtain closer to their ‘2013 Crossroads World Tour’ and the supporting album ‘Crossroads’ which was released in November 2012. The band have spent the majority of 2013 on their worldwide trek, starting from January and ending in September, taking in a total of 93 dates throughout that time and performing an average setlist of 24 songs per show, occasional support along the way came from, Sara Daniels, Pretty Little Freaks and Andros and the Mouse. But the majority of the tour saw the band as the only act on the bill.
The band however, only performed four shows in Aus. and NZ way back in April which disgruntled some of their fanbase, until of course that it was announced once the world tour wrapped up that the band will be heading back across the sea to perform a separate sixteen shows in Australia and New Zealand. The timing appeared somewhat surprising as the band will be performing the sixteen shows with a recently released new album, but it has been confirmed that the tour will not be in support of ‘Wild Young Things’ however like on the world tour, there will be three or four of the new songs making an appearance in the line-up. But the band have already stressed that this will be their final tour in support of their ‘Crossroads’ album and quite possibly their final shows of 2013 as they plan on taking a much needed two month break.

The tour will have two support acts, the main support will come from the band’s label mates ‘Hey Lolita’ and the opening support act will come from ‘Sammy Griffin’ an artist that has recently returned to the industry. Tickets will remain at $20 (standard seating/standing ticket) and $45 (meet and greet and signed merchandise), which saw both Riot! and North Hill Records heavily praised when the band announced the prices ahead of the initial world tour, it proved as successful decision also as the bands entire tour sold out and brought in over $300 million over the nine months.
The tour will begin on October 26 and will conclude on November 15, with tickets going on sale from Sunday 6 October via both Riot! In The Boulevard’s official website and North Hill Records official website.

Band Statement

Quote:
“We are extremely excited to announce the final run of shows from our Crossroads World Tour and couldn’t be happier than performing these final shows in Australia and New Zealand. We had always planned to separate our Aus. And NZ shows from the main tour which is why we only performed four shows over there earlier in the year. We felt like it would be the ideal place for us to end this chapter of our careers in Australia and we look forward to the next chapter which begins with ‘Wild Young Things’. We’ve been blessed to visit both Aus. and NZ on quite a few occasions already, but those trips have been relatively short lived so the opportunity to not only perform to such passionate and enthusiastic Riot! fans but to also explore such beautiful and iconic places is something that we’ve all been looking forward to for a very long time.
Our record label ‘North Hill Records’ have been fantastic in allowing us complete control in the scheduling of tours and the opportunity to set our own ticket prices for our tours, we do truly hope that you express your gratitude to the label, because after all, there aren’t many labels out there that would agree to such accessible prices.

We would also like to offer our huge thanks to the two acts that have kindly given their time to the tour by offering to support us. We couldn’t be happier to have such incredible musicians joining us for this final trek. ‘Hey Lolita’ are just about one of the biggest names in the industry right now and we’d like to thank both Jared and Arianna for agreeing to join us on this tour, we hope that you enjoy every second of their performances because they’re truly one of a kind! ‘Sammy Griffin’ will also be taking part in the tour, he’ll be opening up preceding’s with his unique style, we both started out at similar times and we’ve loved his blend of genres for a long time now, sadly our paths haven’t crossed in the past but we’re delighted that it has finally happened and we’re delighted to welcome him on board.
So, we hope to see many of your beautiful faces out in full force for the final dates of the Crossroads era, we promise to make it a memorable experience for everybody involved.
See you soon!

– Adam, Amy, Jason, Justin and Nathan

TOUR DATES

26th October - Kings Park – Perth, Australia
27th October - Kings Park – Perth, Australia
28th October - Entertainment Center – Adelaide, Australia
30th October - Olympic Parks – Melbourne, Australia
31st October - Olympic Parks – Melbourne, Australia
1st November - Allphones Arena – Sydney, Australia
2nd November - Centennial Parklands – Sydney, Australia
3rd November - Hope Estate – Hunter Valley, Australia
4th November - Brisbane Entertainment Center – Brisbane, Australia
7th November - Claudelands Arena – Hamilton, New Zealand
8th November - Arena Manawatu – Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand
9th November - Energy Events Centre – Rotorua, New Zealand
12th November - Frank Kitts Park – Wellington, New Zealand
13th November - AMI Stadium – Christchurch, New Zealand
14th November - Vector Arena – Auckland, New Zealand
15th November - Vector Arena – Auckland, New Zealand
thanks 5 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 05/10/2013(UTC), Walton on 05/10/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 05/10/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 06/10/2013(UTC), Matticus on 21/10/2013(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#2 Posted : 06 October 2013 01:07:05(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Arianna: So excited to join my favourite band on tour! It's funny that I own half the label now and yet I'm out supporting you guys on tour... I promise not to boss you about too much. (giggles)

Jared: Stoked to join you guys, you're killing it right now and really are putting out better music than everyone else. Too excited to get going & meet our fans down under, gonna be insane. PS: We get a rider, right? I want pizza. Thanks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 06/10/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 06 October 2013 01:19:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jennifer: Purchasing a ticket as I type these words!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 06/10/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 09 October 2013 23:36:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Arianna: So excited to join my favourite band on tour! It's funny that I own half the label now and yet I'm out supporting you guys on tour... I promise not to boss you about too much. (giggles)

Jared: Stoked to join you guys, you're killing it right now and really are putting out better music than everyone else. Too excited to get going & meet our fans down under, gonna be insane. PS: We get a rider, right? I want pizza. Thanks.

Amy: Ahhhh Arianna, we shall be on our very best behaviour, that is a promise! Thank you Jared, that's a huge compliment. It is truly going to be great, I cannot wait! I think we can stretch our budget a little to include pizza, so demanding though! :│

Adam: I shall allow you to boss me about Arianna, so long as it's in a freaky dominatrix sort of way. I'd be fine with that, in fact I've actually got some free time right now Anxious
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 10/10/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 09 October 2013 23:37:46(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Jennifer: Purchasing a ticket as I type these words!

Amy: Thank you Jennifer, you'd really come all the way out to Australia and New Zealand just to see us? we hope to see you out there sometime then, I guess we had better put on a show!
Offline genocidal king  
#6 Posted : 09 October 2013 23:38:45(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Zac Hale (Escape Artists Never Die): Darn it all. Our tour on that side of the world finishes before then. I'd have loved to see a show here!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 10/10/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 10 October 2013 00:15:17(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Zac Hale (Escape Artists Never Die): Darn it all. Our tour on that side of the world finishes before then. I'd have loved to see a show here!

Amy: Ahhhh that is such a shame! It would have been awesome to see you at one of the shows, there could have been dedications and Bruce Springsteen and Courtney Cox style dancing. Hopefully you'll be able to catch us next time around though! :)
Offline C4AJoh  
#8 Posted : 19 October 2013 21:51:11(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

"Our final live dates of 2013 are sold-out and the opening night is next Saturday!
We're excited to be heading back to Australia and New Zealand, hopefully we'll see you out there, meeeow!

(PS: The cat won't be performing!)"

- Justin and Gull!
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 20/10/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/10/2013(UTC)