logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#1 Posted : 21 December 2013 04:40:47(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Cassie stumbles as she makes her way past the car, giggling. She stops and puts her hand on the roof of the car. "Shhhhh," she tells it before hiccuping loudly. She takes a step back, dropping the shoes in her hand and walking to the door. "Kari, I can't find the keys," she yells back down the driveway as she drunkenly sways. The two had enjoyed a messy, dancey, drunk night at the Dirty Bastard, and they were just getting home after walking for almost 2 miles.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
vodami92 on 19/05/2018(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 21 December 2013 04:47:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17908 time(s) in 10404 post(s)
Karoliena pops her head out from behind a shrubbery. She had fallen and before Cassie called her,pretty content just to lie there until morning. She hasn't been this drink in a non touring situation for years. "Keys?! Keys?! Fuck,it's Christmas. Just knock on the door and say "innkeeper? We are two virgins who need put up for the night! " karoliena giggles,slowly pulling herself to her feet. She staggers over next to Cassie and the car. "Say...you come here often?" She laughs
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#3 Posted : 21 December 2013 04:55:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie uses the door to prop herself up as she stares at Kari, as if trying to help her stand through telekinesis. She laughs at Karoliena's joke, probably far more so than she would have done sober. "Innkeeper? This is our house, you silly bitch," she giggles uncontrollably before stopping herself abruptly, fearful that all of the vodka was about to make a sudden reappearance. "Are you talking to me or the car?" she laughs, before fishing her keys out of her bra. "Who put these in there," she asks, looking damn confused. She shrugs and turns to open the door, leaning on it again before she falls in, laying on the carpet almost peeing herself laughing.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 21 December 2013 05:08:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena leans against the car,her ring putting a decent scratch on it. " Don't call me a silly bitch,you cheap harlot!" Karoliena laughs, loving her drunken reference to her old band. Karoliena wraps her arms around Cassie's waist as she retrieves the keys. " both. I wanna make you come in the car. C'mon,lets do it." Karoliena says with exaggerated laughter,nudging her roughly. As Cassie falls in their front door,karoliena cracks up. "Careful there,you don't want that guy from the pub seeing you like that. Face down,butt up.." Karoliena says with a laugh,but not exactly a kind laugh.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline genocidal king  
#5 Posted : 21 December 2013 05:23:54(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie pretends to look shocked at Karolienas comment. "Cheap? Umm...more like free, ho." She giggles and pushes Karoliena playfully. She smiles over her shoulder when she is grabbed from behind. "Maybe tomorrow, babe. I'm about to pee myself and I don't think you want that," she smiles a little. When she's on the floor laughing hysterically, she grabs her stomach. "It hurts, it hurts," she says as she kicks her feet before dragging herself up. "A guy? Oh the one with the tattoos? He was looking gooood," Cassie giggles. She didn't realise Karoliena was genuinely pissed off, and she didn't realise that what she was saying was wrong. She assumed Kari wouldn't mind her just complimenting some random dude neither of them would ever see again.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 21 December 2013 05:36:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena grins at Cassie. " good thing. I probably couldn't afford you if you charged." Karoliena cracks up and nearly topples over as Cassie pushes her. She makes a face and shakes her head,enjoying her hair flipping over her face. " eeew! Tomorrow it is,I am not about to be peed on!" Karoliena screeches while playfully trying to grab Cassie's kicking feet. Thinking it would be kind of funny to make Cassie pee herself. Karoliena steps inside and sits on the floor. " yeah. That one. I'm surprised you didnt just blow him then and there." Karoliena crosses her arms. She had a very fragile ego and being drunk didt help.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#7 Posted : 21 December 2013 05:45:56(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"No one could afford this, baby," Cassie says, shaking her ass at Karoliena. "Deal. Tomorrow morning...you and I..we come to this car and have some...pussy for breakfast," she cackles. Cassie slides down the wall when Karoliena makes the second catty statement about the guy at the bar and sits on the carpet. She was still too drunk to even notice she was basically being told off. "Yeah...we could have double teamed him, baby. One cock to share please," she giggles, clearly joking as she pushes Karolienas legs with her feet.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#8 Posted : 21 December 2013 05:57:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena smiles as Cassie's butt wiggles. Being drunk always makes one honest,and since she loved Cassie's butt sober,she really loved while drunk. " yes. Tomorrow. A breakfast of Cassie pussy in the fore lounge of the Maserati!" Karoliena says with the certainty all drunken plans that are forgotten by morning are made with. Any other time,and with any other person,karoliena probably would take Cassie up on a threesome. But the way karoliena perceived she was being slighted for this man,did not sit well with her at all. She lets her legs be bounced by Cassie before firmly stiffening her leg. "I could just drop you off and pick you up later. It's not like I need to be there." Karoliena says,with a frown.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#9 Posted : 21 December 2013 06:41:59(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Karoliena smiles as Cassie's butt wiggles. Being drunk always makes one honest,and since she loved Cassie's butt sober,she really loved while drunk. " yes. Tomorrow. A breakfast of Cassie pussy in the fore lounge of the Maserati!" Karoliena says with the certainty all drunken plans that are forgotten by morning are made with. Any other time,and with any other person,karoliena probably would take Cassie up on a threesome. But the way karoliena perceived she was being slighted for this man,did not sit well with her at all. She lets her legs be bounced by Cassie before firmly stiffening her leg. "I could just drop you off and pick you up later. It's not like I need to be there." Karoliena says,with a frown.

Cassie laughs at her and looks back at Karoliena, smiling at the way she reacts to her ass wiggling. She smirks and nods, pretending to write on her hand. "Noted. 9am, eat out Kari in the fast posh car," she giggles before kissing her on the lips. She smiles a little as they sit opposite each other, "joking" about the guy in the bar. Cassie smiles, glad they could talk to each other like this, so open and truthful. But then Kari changes, and Cassie looks a little confused. "What the hell are you talking about?" she asks, staring at Karoliena with a slightly glazed over expression on her face and in her eyes.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#10 Posted : 21 December 2013 07:04:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena smiles watching Cassie pretending to write on her hand. Karoliena holds her hand and kisses it. " there. Now it's a binding contract. We'll have to use the handcuffs." She says,weaving due to to the alcohol. Karoliena looks away slightly,before staring back at Cassie." You know what I mean,Cassie. I lost count how many times you were talking to me,but looking over my shoulder at him!" Karoliena bumps Cassie's foot with hers to make her point. " I'm not stupid."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#11 Posted : 21 December 2013 07:51:06(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

"you gonna handcuff me to the headrest, Kari?" Cassie says, biting her lip as she imagines what it would be like to have her girlfriend screw her in the car. She holds her hand out when Karoliena starts to wobble, trying to help her remain upright. She narrows her eyes, though, when she seems to get mad at her out of nowhere. "What? Jesus....I mean..what? Maybe I looked at him once or twice but what does that matter? I came back here with you didn't I?" she asks, a little hurt that she was being questioned.

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 21 December 2013 15:23:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena looks at Cassie with a smirk. "Hands to the headrest. Ankles to the door pulls." She says,ready to go back to the car right now. Karoliena gratefully takes Cassie's hands,as she really can't stand on her own. Karoliena shoves her hands into her pockets and shakes her head. "It just...looked like a bit more. That's is what I am saying. You may have come here with me...but admit it,you wished you hadn't." Karoliena says accusingly. It hurt to think she could be replaced by some random person. Much less a man. Maybe Cassie was right,maybe she did like the willy. 3 kids is pretty good proof of dick loving.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#13 Posted : 21 December 2013 18:51:31(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When she is accused again, Cassie looks devastated. Drunk and emotional already, now mixed with this accusation, she was confused and deeply hurt. To her, Kari was the only person she truly wanted, and she couldn't see how Karoliena couldn't see that. "I wish I hadnt? Do you really think that fucking lowly of me?" she was getting angry now. "FY your fucking information, I just happen to love you and want to be with you." she glares at Karoliena. "So come on then, what exactly are you accusing me of?" she says with an intense stare at Karoliena.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#14 Posted : 21 December 2013 23:29:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

She looks down as she frowns at her fingernails. The paint is chipped. In her state this seems like a mortal transgression. She looks back up to meet Cassie's stare. "I don't know what I think. But it seems just me isn't what you want. Do you want me to grow a penis? Is that what you want?" Karoliena says to Cassie. Being as open as she has been with cassie,has made her feel vulnerable.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#15 Posted : 22 December 2013 01:41:57(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie glares at Karoliena. The fact she would think such things was unthinkable to Cassie. She had opened up more to Karoliena than any person ever, giving her everything, and now it was being thrown back in her face. "Oh yeah!" she says sarcastically. "All those times I've been down there with your pussy...I just kept thinking I wish this was a cock...." She stares at her. "Is that what you think...of me?" she hiccups. "I don't even need to listen to your bullshit. You're being insane." she tries to stand up, struggling to make it to her feet.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#16 Posted : 22 December 2013 15:56:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena narrows her eyes,it just makes her drunken vision more blurry. "Maybe not before tonight,but you certainly looked like you wanted some dick tonight,Cassie!" Karoliena says loudly,smacking her hand down on he floor. She watches as Cassie slowly stands,karoliena doesn't feel like even standing to meet Cassie on an even setting. She looks up and spats out," so I'm insane?! That's it,huh? That is rich. I call what I see in front of me,and I'm insane." Karoliena looks away from Cassie. Hurt,but too proud to show it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#17 Posted : 22 December 2013 20:38:51(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

When Karoliena makes the accusation again, Cassies drunken mind is so hurt and confused that she goes right into defensive mode. "You know..what..you know what you are? A fucking ungrateful bitch," she Slurs. "I don't want no dick and you're gonna sit there calling me all this bullshit." she hiccups loudly. Cassie points at her. "Don't you look away from me..." She says with a hurt expression. She leans down into Karoliena's face. "I didn't say you are insane. I said you are being insane!" She shouts the last part from far too close to her, almost as if she is trying to get a reaction from her. "You don't know what you mean to me....you don't!"

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#18 Posted : 23 December 2013 12:47:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

its karolienas turn to take offense. "ungrateful?! ungrateful?! who the fuck do you think you are? are you so much better than a peasant like me,that i should be grateful you give me the time of day?!" she says loudly. karoliena rolls her eyes and dramatically makes a fuss over looking at cassie. with her inferiority complex in full swing,she has to keep the focus off herself. so she must constantly be on the offensive.karoliena leans in closer to cassie,she will be damned if she is going to give cassie the satisfaction of making her step back. "i meant a good time to you.fucking admit it!" karoliena pokes cassies shoulder with her finger. "you..you just want that man in the club." karoliena is too drunk to even remember what he looks like,only that he exists.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#19 Posted : 23 December 2013 15:03:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie sways a little when Karoliena yells back at her, but her still intoxicated mind doesn't back down. Instead she gets arrogant, even though she means none of it. "My pussy is platinum. You should be fucking pleased you get to eat it," she slurs. Cassie narrows her eyes, glaring at Kari when she stares at her. She was now at that stage...the "Cassie" stage where she needed to wind up her "opponent". "Sometimes you're an asshole," Cassie says loudly. "I bring you to my house and I tell my kids you re their new mommy and you're gonna say you were just a good time? I should hit your face with my hand..on your face," she spits, pushing her hand away with force when she's poked. "You're the one who's fucking obsessed with the man in the club! Probably you want to fuck him."

UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#20 Posted : 23 December 2013 23:40:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Karoliena laughs a mean spirited laugh. " you are the one who should be pleased I offer YOU my services. This tongue is national fucking treasure of Belgium! There is a fucking....mon..monu...monumental outside of Antwerp." She spats back. She deeply furrows her brows at Cassie when she says she should hit her. " you wouldn't dare." She says says slowly,wobbling to and fro. She gives Cassie a good eye roll. " yes Cassie.i was the one loudly protesting being into girls. Fuck you." She says bitterly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage