logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#41 Posted : 11 June 2015 14:08:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jennifer: "Julia: Yes, I like to have my clothes off and it didn’t need to have a reason. *laughs* I could totally take them off right now…

KLOSFM: WOW, we would love that…" I bet you would! Haha, I'm dying. I loved the video and you're such a fantastic artist, really admire all the effort you put into everything you do! :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 12/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#42 Posted : 12 June 2015 06:03:52(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Jennifer: "Julia: Yes, I like to have my clothes off and it didn’t need to have a reason. *laughs* I could totally take them off right now…

KLOSFM: WOW, we would love that…" I bet you would! Haha, I'm dying. I loved the video and you're such a fantastic artist, really admire all the effort you put into everything you do! :)

Julia: Thank you Jennifer, Isn't it good to feel your body free? we should embrace your beauty!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#43 Posted : 13 June 2015 02:41:01(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Tom: You like our music huh? You're fuckin' awesome Julia! Totally love this heavier style of your new stuff!

Bill: It's a pleasure to work with someone like you, Julia! A great experience for me! And...people, get ready for Julia's new album, it's fuckin' wild!!!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 1 user thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 13/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#44 Posted : 13 June 2015 12:14:27(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: Realms Of Darkness Go to Quoted Post
Tom: You like our music huh? You're fuckin' awesome Julia! Totally love this heavier style of your new stuff!

Bill: It's a pleasure to work with someone like you, Julia! A great experience for me! And...people, get ready for Julia's new album, it's fuckin' wild!!!

Julia: I'm such a fan dudes, really and Bill was like a morning cigarette, after a terrible sleepless night, he brought some new energy I was not expecting and I'm so proud of what we made.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Realms Of Darkness on 13/06/2015(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#45 Posted : 14 June 2015 04:40:22(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8592 time(s) in 2693 post(s)
Cara Zayn: I'm gonna say it right away, I'm biased! I f*cking love everything you've done, the songs that you write are some of my favourite songs ever written and your attitude is without doubt one that I admire greatly. "I Don't Believe In Love" is a song that I think only you can pull off and I definitely cannot wait to hear this new album. I may technically be your boss, but you're the motherf*cking Queen! Keep doing what you do and keep doing it in your own way!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 15/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#46 Posted : 15 June 2015 01:43:16(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Cara Zayn: I'm gonna say it right away, I'm biased! I f*cking love everything you've done, the songs that you write are some of my favourite songs ever written and your attitude is without doubt one that I admire greatly. "I Don't Believe In Love" is a song that I think only you can pull off and I definitely cannot wait to hear this new album. I may technically be your boss, but you're the motherf*cking Queen! Keep doing what you do and keep doing it in your own way!

Julia: Thank you babe, I like the way "I don't believe in love" is impacting on people and I'm more satisfied with the way "Songs to love and die by" give freedom to their artists to be creative on their own ways, so I'm glad and kind of horny after your reaction :P
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline Andre Gandra  
#47 Posted : 01 July 2015 09:26:02(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Song: Hey Stop
Release Date: July 4th, 2015
Length: 3:21
Format: Digital Format, Airplay
Genre: Hard Rock, Alternative Rock
Label: Songs to love and die by
Writer(s): Julia Volkova, Bill Owens, Rick Rubin
Producer(s): Bill Owens, Julia Volkova

Julia Volkova released her so long awaited comeback single in May and the track hit the top spot of digital and airplay charts one week after its premiere. Following the success of the song, Julia announced a live promo tour in the USA starting on June 10th and ending on June 30th during the tour, Julia performed one new track of her upcoming album in each date of the tour.
The tour served as a comeback to the stages after Julia’s last solo world tour three years ago. Reviewers spoke about the energy and stage presence of the 28 years old rock singer, she manages to entertain her fans with her sexy moves and obviously her husky voice, despite the lack of interaction between herself and her band mates or even with her fans, Julia doesn’t seem to talk much while she’s performing, she prefers to focus on her singing and on keeping her voice on pitch. The tour was not visually stunning and the performances tended to last one hour only, perhaps it’s just because it was based on small venues and it was only a warm up of what Julia is prepping with her third album promo schedule.
Fifteen new tracks were performed during this small promo tour among them the first single “I don’t believe in love” and another track called “Hey Stop” which will serve as the second official single of Julia’s upcoming album. The song will hit radios on July 5th and digital markets on July 6th, but It will be available for stream on July 4th.

Song Description

It starts with a fusion of drums, electric guitar and bass in a single riff followed by a mute note, it repeats two times when suddenly the drums kept the sequence without the guitars and the bass. Julia takes the lead, a smooth guitar accompanies her, and bass sequence in this first verse. Her voice is sexy, a little husky and she has that sarcastic tone ot her voice so familiar of her previous works, some effects are added to her vocals, effects of echoes, backing vocals and megaphone distortions. When she sings the name of the track “Hey Stop” it is almost combined to its following line, but it has a longer intonation than other words, it serves as a bridge for the second verse of the track, a short climax moment happens before the second verse, but it ends with Julia assuming the same structure of the first verse.
The second verse is shorter than the first one and when all the melodies and Julia’s vocals are raised, comes the chorus. The chorus is a repeating line that Julia screams through the trash guitars and hard rock drums. The third verse resumes the same structure all over again, but it’s more aggressive not only on Julia’s singing style but on the melodies as well, it is progressing to some kind of climax.
The bridge has the highest key we’ve seen Julia perform in a while, she liberates her voice and reveals a whole lot of attitude on doing that. The rest of the track is a mix of revolution and hard rock guitars and Julia yelling the chorus until it suddenly ends.
Julia is worried with how this modern society if living their lives, when everyone cares about the rich and famous and no one really wants to fight for a better and more commonly life socially speaking. Certainly is a critic to the futilities of the world, the opinions of the fools, who hide before a mask to impose a discourse trying to subjugate people under their commands, obviously there’s money involved and politic powers too, Julia ass us “How long will we swallow all this shit?”

Lyrics

An empty soul, hungry for some fun
Go shopping with your credit cards on your convertible fast cars
An ego, feel nothing but a tingle
A mass of people and their opinions to shove into your ass
Hey stop
Thus you’ll get screwed (hey stop)
Life hasn’t been good (hey stop)
Living in a futile world
You’re living in a futile world
We all live in this fucking world

What’s your prize? Measured by your pride
No one is crazy enough to put itself in the front line
We live in the age of superficiality
Each one is for himself
And we all want to be in the lead

How long will we swallow all this shit?
While we stay mute, nothing seems that will change
I start to think less
‘Cause I wanna look lovely

Now your hunger rose, so you look for some hope
You realize your car, your house gives you no love
All your money, can’t fill the hole inside your soul
Then you try to find some help but all your friends are gone
Hey stop
Thus will make you sad (hey stop)
Try to find a saint
Some words to bring you sane
Just don’t lose yourself, ‘cause there’s no fucking hope left

I start to think less

We live in the age of nepotism
Each one is for himself
Can you just be part of the system?

An empty soul and its hunger just rose

I start to think less

Sounds Like
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 7 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 01/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 01/07/2015(UTC), erich hess on 01/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 01/07/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 06/07/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#48 Posted : 15 July 2015 00:27:38(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Song: Hey Stop
Artist: Julia Volkova
Album: TBA
Label: Songs to love and die by
Directed By: Sophie Miller

Julia is at her apartment sitting on a single sofa in front of her TV, she wears a White shirt, no pants but her panty. She keeps on looking at the TV that’s turned off while she makes herself comfortable at the sofa, there’s a beer in a table near her, she leans her back on the sofa, looks to the ceiling for a short moment and turns on the TV. That’s when the music starts for the video, on the TV, there’s a Politician on his rally making is speech with vehemence, Julia gets hypnotic for that image, she looks so focusses to it when suddenly she is transported to the place of that rally, she noticed that she took the place of that politician as if she was him. Julia is somehow confused, the same, time the song kept playing and she begins to lip-sync it, her words are like sparks for the people at that rally, suddenly, as the first chorus of the song starts, the people gets really crazy, they start to assault the city where the rally was happening, Julia takes the lead of this assault, while she is singing the lines “how long we will swallow all this shit”. As the chorus of the track ends, Julia is in front of a glamorous store with a beautiful dress on at display and once again Julia focus her attention to that dress until she is transported to a glamorous party wearing that dress.

In this glamorous party, Julia never looked so stunning before, or at least we haven’t seen her on a music video dressing a gold glamorous dress without her heavy makeup on. She is holding a glass or chardonnay, while she circles around with a undeniable fake smile on her face, at the same time she lip-sync the second verse of the song, those lines used as a conversation with the rich people at that party. At one moment she enters the bathroom and a group of woman are doing cocaine, that’s the moment where she realizes how poor those people really was, so she tears her dress apart revealing her sexy underwear, she takes herself back at the center hall of the glamorous place and as the second chorus starts, once again the chaos dominates the place. Everyone starts to hysterically laugh at each other, some of them had sex in certain places, men with men, girl with girl, no boundaries. At a table of food, some fat rich people are acting as if they were pigs, because the food is on the ground and they are eating it constantly. Julia once again realizes the futility of that people’s personality.

Outside the place, Julia robs convertible Porsche, wearing only her underwear, high heels the scene is a remarkable one. Julia drives the Porsche, while her hair floats through the air, she holds the car’s steering wheel as if she was making love to it, the scene closes on her face sometimes, she looks wasted, she also lip-sync the bridge of the song, the scene lasts until she arrives at downtown, where the city was already taken by the chaos commanded by a crazy politician. She parks the Porsche near a building, a journalist comes to approach her, she then takes the mic out from the journalist, looking straight to the camera, as she sings the song final chorus and once again the lines “How long will we swallow, all this shit” as the last chorus is ending, she throws the microphone away and takes the elevator of that building.
She arrives at her apartment, from the first scene of the video, she sees a white Shirt at the table, she takes it then she takes a beer from the refrigerator, she sits down at her sofa and turns the TV, she sees herself and a legend saying “Julia Volkova decided to take the shit out of her mouth”, she then slightly smiles and the video ends.

Edited by user 04 September 2015 22:03:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 3 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 15/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/08/2015(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#49 Posted : 15 July 2015 00:40:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17933 time(s) in 10424 post(s)
Ooc:I see you got it working again.

Erica: I don't think this was shot as as a scripted video. They just followed julia around for a day.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 15/07/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#50 Posted : 15 July 2015 00:44:05(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Ooc:I see you got it working again.

Erica: I don't think this was shot as as a scripted video. They just followed julia around for a day.

OOC: Suddenly The evil allowed me to play the game again lol :)

Julia: I wanted that way Erica, but for some reason, the director told me: "we'll create controlled situations with real actors, it's for your safety".. LOL
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline Andre Gandra  
#51 Posted : 16 July 2015 13:29:54(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

"...But in the dead of the night, they comeback as back old lies..."

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Streaming by Clicking Here

Edited by user 05 August 2015 07:52:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 6 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 16/07/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 16/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 16/07/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 17/07/2015(UTC), kandii on 08/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#52 Posted : 05 August 2015 08:49:11(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

4 Continents
96 Dates
Julia Live as you've never seen before

Get your Tickets on LiveNation.com, Songstoloveanddieby.com, on each venue's website or in a store near you

First Leg: Europe

October 1 – Dublin, Ireland - 3Arena
October 3 – Leeds, England - First Direct Arena
October 4 – Aberdeen, Scotland - AECC GE Oil & Gas Arena
October 6 – Birmingham, England - Barclaycard Arena
October 7 – Cardiff, Wales - Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
October 9 – Manchester, England - Manchester Arena
October 10 – Bournemouth, England - Bournemouth International Centre
October 11 – London, England - The SSE Arena Wembley
October 12 - London, England - The SSE Arena Wembley
October 14 – Brussels, Belgium - Forest National
October 15 – Düsseldorf, Germany - Mitsubishi Electric Halle
October 17 – Munich, Germany - Kesselhaus
October 19 – Paris, France - L'Olympia Bruno Coquatrix
October 20 – Amsterdam, Netherlands - Heineken Music Hall
October 21 – Berlin, Germany - Columbiahalle
October 24 – Moscow, Russia - Stadium Live
October 25 - Saint Petersburg, Russia - New Arena
October 26 – Copenhagem, Denmark - Vega
October 27 – Oslo, Norway – Sentrum Scene
October 28 – Stockholm, Sweden – Gröna Lund
October 31 – London, Egland – The O2 Arena
November 1 – London, England – The O2 Arena
November 5 – Leipzig, Germany - Haus Auensee
November 6 – Berlin, Germany - Columbia Halle
November 7 – Cologne, Germany - Palladium
November 9 – Florence, Italy – Obihall
November 11 – Zürich, Switzerland - X-Tra
November 12 – Stuttgart, Germany - Porsche Arena
November 13 – Vienna, Austria - Gasometer
November 15 – Tilburg, Netherlands - 013
November 16 – Paris, France - Le Zénith
November 18 – Brussels, Belgium - Ancienne Belgique
November 19 – London, England - Hammersmith Apollo
November 21 – Wolverhampton, England - Wolverhampton Civic Hall
November 22 – Glasgow, England - O2 Academy
November 23 – Manchester,England - O2 Apollo

Second Leg: Asia / Australia

December 3, Yokohama, JapanNational - Convention Hall of Yokohama
December 4, Tokyo, Japan - Nippon Budokan
December 5, Tokyo, Japan – Nippon Budokan
December 7, Nagoya, Japan - Nippon Gaishi Hall
December 8, Osaka, Japan - Intex International Conference Hall
December 11, Bangkok, Thailand - Impact Arena
December 13, Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong - AsiaWorld Arena
December 15, Kallang, Singapore - Singapore Indoor Stadium
December 17, Quezon City, Philippines - Smart Araneta Coliseum
December 19, Seoul, South Korea - Olympic Hall
December 21, Shanghai, China - Mercedes-Benz Arena (Shanghai)
December 23, Guangzhou, China - Guangzhou Arena
December 25, Wuhan, China - Optics Valley Stadium
December 28, Nanjing, China - Nanjing Olympic Sports Center Gymnasium
(2016)
January 2, Perth, Australia – Challenge Stadium
January 4, Adelaide, Australia – Adelaide Entertainment Centre
January 7, Melbourne, Australia – Rod Laver Arena
January 9, Brisbane, Australia – Brisbane Entertainment Centre
January 12, Sydney, Australia – Sydney Entertainment Centre
January 14, Newcastle, Australia – Newcastle Entertainment Centre

Third Leg: North America

February 10, Camden, United States - Susquehanna Bank Center
February 13, Holmdel, United States - PNC Bank Arts Center
February 14, Mansfield, United States - Xfinity Center
February 16, Cuyahoga Falls, United States - Blossom Music Center
February 17, Toronto, Canada - Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
February 18, Darien Center, United States - Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
February 20, Bangor, United States - Darling's Waterfront Pavilion
February 23, Saratoga Springs, United States - Saratoga Performing Arts Center
February 24, Wantagh, United States - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
February 26, Hartford, United States - XFINITY Theatre
February 27, Columbia, United States - Merriweather Post Pavillion}
February 28, Virginia Beach, United States - Farm Bureau Live
February 30, Cincinnati, United States - Riverbend Music Center
March 1, Noblesville, United States - Klipsch Music Center
March 2, Burgettstown, United States - First Niagara Pavilion
March 3, Hershey, United States - Giant Center
March 4, Scranton, United States - Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain
March 10, Clarkston, United States - DTE Energy Music Theatre
March 11, Tinley Park, United States - Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
March 12, Nashville, United States - Bridgestone Arena
March 14, Maryland Heights, United States - Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
March 15, Columbus, United States - Lifestyle Communities Pavilion
March 17, Atlanta, United States - Aaron's Amphitheatre
March 18, Raleigh , United States - Walnut Creek Amphitheatre
March 19, Charlotte, United States - PNC Music Pavilion
March 21, Bonner Springs, United States - Cricket Wireless Amphitheater
March 22, Tulsa, United States - BOK Center
March 24, The Woodlands, United States - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
March 25, Dallas, United States - Gexa Energy Pavilion
March 26, Austin, United States - Austin360 Amphitheater
March 28, Albuquerque, United States - Isleta Amphitheater
March 29, Greenwood Village, United States - Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
March 30, West Valley City, United States - USANA Amphitheatre
April 1, Ridgefield, United States - Amphitheater Northwest
April 2, Auburn, United States - White River Amphitheater
April 4, Concord, United States - Concord Pavilion
April 5, Sacramento, United States - Sleep Train Arena
April 7, Las Vegas, United States - Mandalay Bay Events Center
April 8, Chula Vista, United States - Sleep Train Amphitheatre
April 10, Los Angeles, United States - Hollywood Bowl

Edited by user 08 August 2015 11:41:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 9 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 05/08/2015(UTC), GirlSpice on 05/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 05/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 05/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 05/08/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/08/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 23/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#53 Posted : 08 August 2015 11:45:43(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

We are pleased to announce that PENETRALIA will join the "Get Behind Me Satan World Tour", if you didn't buy your ticket yet, go fast, because now you have two delightful reasons to attend one of the many dates of the tour!

UserPostedImage

Sponsor
UserPostedImage
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 5 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 08/08/2015(UTC), kandii on 08/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 09/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/08/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 23/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#54 Posted : 08 August 2015 12:27:05(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Genre: Hard Rock
Release: August 9th
Format: Digital, Airplay, Streaming
Length: 4:46
Producer (s): Bill Owens, Rick Rubin
Writer (s): Julia Volkova, Rick Rubin, Lilly Stuart

Third single taken from Julia’s third album “In The Dead of the Night”. It was first performed by Volkova at the 2015 FCAs in a medley with the number one single “I don’t believe in love”. The performance was met with positive reviews, compliments to Julia’ stage presence and the use of all the symbolism created for this new era. A music video is on the works as well, Julia is co-directing the video as well, just like the second single of the album “Hey Stop”.Julia will travel the world in 96 dates, starting in October thought 2016 alongside PENETRALIA.
This song begins with what sounds like Julia having sex outside at some weird public space. Which is oddly convenient, considering the song is titled “Get behind me Satan” and perhaps sex is quite an action to feel guilty or damned if you’re Christian and not married. Anyways, once the song begins you realize Julia Volkova was not kidding when she said this album would be her heaviest. A monstrous riff is met with an aggressive cadence in the verse that leads into a muted acoustic chorus that is in all honesty, sexy as hell. The track continues to bring the aggression, while the vocal hooks sink deeper into your mind. As the sexual desperately desire of Julia for redemption unfolds through the song, there’s no denial that this track is probably one of the best so far. The creepy bridge with it’s haunting piano and sweet sounding vocal delivery, is unique and very memorable. “Get behind me Satan” is terrific song. An aggressive beginning and great way to balance the mood of this album.
Julia’s goal with this album is to stablish herself as a reference for rock music, we can perceive the dedication she had while on making this record, with massive electric guitar riffs, depressive but also sexual lyrics and often criticizing some social issue. It is obviously straightforward in this track, Julia is talking about religion while she tries to stand over the devil’s attempt to corrupt her purity, perhaps her virginity, she begins to question herself if she wants to live a boring life, where the fun is repressed by rules and teachings. As much as we know Julia is resisting the devil, she will surrender at the end, she was made to be used as weapon for anything that evil can explain, such as freedom.
In her words: “I always question myself about this subjects of faith and religion and at what level it’s healthy to believe in God, I’m not an atheist, I do have conviction that we are sort of rules by an energy, but not a judge as most of the religions in the world try to say, to conquer, power, money and make people live under cages. I like this song, because its aggressive and sexy and sagacious.”

FCA Performance

Lyrics

Whisper to me so maliciously
Disturb the purity of my conscience
The wrong side seems so pretentiously
Just ‘cause I’m resilient

Oh Lord, give me strength
Oh Lord, be complacent
Oh Lord, I’m with shame

Get behind me, Satan
Leave me out of your nefarious plans
So get behind me, Satan
The shadows are not my intend

Get behind me, Satan
Leave out of your nefarious plans
So get behind me, Satan

Will I be tempted three times?
Even if I already surrender
Why the guilty ones have the hype
To be holy I’ll be a pretender
Oh Lord, give me mercy
Oh Lord, save me

Get behind me, Satan
So get behind me, Satan

Get behind me, Satan
So get behind me, Satan

I always had the tendency to get along with the good ones
But I also always felt that I was giving up the fun
Between sink and swim, my sins condemn me
The guilty ones, it’s where I belong
There I have more fun…

Get behind me, Satan
So get behind me, Satan

Get behind me, Satan
So get behind me, Satan

Sounds Like
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 7 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
kandii on 08/08/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 08/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 09/08/2015(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 09/08/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/08/2015(UTC), erich hess on 13/08/2015(UTC), C4AJoh on 23/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#55 Posted : 09 August 2015 09:05:48(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Kourtney: I'm really excited about the tour. I just purchased some tickets. Can't wait to see you perform all my favorites! Also, I love the new song and your performance at the FCAs was extremely amazing love. I just might watch it again soon lol.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 18/12/2020(UTC)
#56 Posted : 09 August 2015 23:58:54(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Bill Owens: THE rock event of the year, for sure! Really excited for it!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 1 user thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 18/12/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#57 Posted : 11 August 2015 11:21:58(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Kourtney: I'm really excited about the tour. I just purchased some tickets. Can't wait to see you perform all my favorites! Also, I love the new song and your performance at the FCAs was extremely amazing love. I just might watch it again soon lol.

Julia: It'll be my pleasure to show you the backstage Kourtney. Thanks for the support.

Julia: And you are obliged to show up!

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 2 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 11/08/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 13/08/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#58 Posted : 13 August 2015 02:23:15(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jennifer: My tickets are purchased for next year's Hollywood Bowl! I can't wait :)

Ooc: Awesome job on the fca performance and tour poster :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 13/08/2015(UTC)
#59 Posted : 13 August 2015 03:35:38(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post

Bill: I'll be there, yeah. I'm expecting a vip pass to get free beer haha! Really excited to see the fans' reaction, it's going to be fuckin' amazing.
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!

My Artists:

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
thanks 2 users thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 13/08/2015(UTC), Andre Gandra on 13/08/2015(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#60 Posted : 13 August 2015 07:53:26(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Jennifer: My tickets are purchased for next year's Hollywood Bowl! I can't wait :)

Ooc: Awesome job on the fca performance and tour poster :)

Julia: It's rock and roll and Hollywood babe.. see you there :)

OOC: Thanks

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post

Bill: I'll be there, yeah. I'm expecting a vip pass to get free beer haha! Really excited to see the fans' reaction, it's going to be fuckin' amazing.

Julia: Any date youw ant sir, just call me, free beer, free backstage access, free invitation to the stage as well ;)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Realms Of Darkness on 16/08/2015(UTC)