logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<101112
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#221 Posted : 06 May 2015 03:49:23(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Dustyn: Ladies, you needs to stop slaying me with these songs! Only just recovered from hearing Strike Up The Band and then you hit me with this? Starting to thinks that you just want me dead now :( Thank God the healthcare is free in this country because I sure is going to need it when the album drops!

Sophia: Awww, Dusty! I would never want you dead that would be such a sad world babes, I'd cry because you're my fave fave FAVE singer. :( I don't like hospitals so you're not allowed to listen to it if that's where you're going to end up babes because I won't visit you and that'd make me sooooo sad. :(

Originally Posted by: mebeme101 Go to Quoted Post
Layla: Oh my god no how dare you what are you trying to do here what is this madness how dare you do this to me again I'm a good person I don't deserve this much slayage in such a short time period

Naomi: Yesss bring urban spice into my life I need this

Jamie: Crying at the moment I already told you all how much I love you I don't have to anymore just know I'm dead

Nadia: I loooove you girls so much, thank you for being the sweetest. Wub

Sophia: Everyone keeps talking about hospitals and being slayed and death and scary things :( Stop that!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 2 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 06/05/2015(UTC), BrownSugar on 07/05/2015(UTC)
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#222 Posted : 07 May 2015 05:30:02(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Clara: I'm so excited for this album I think I could scream or dance or something I just can't keep the excitement bottled down inside of me. Ya know I'll probably dance and sing along at the top of my lungs to this song. Thats the best way to get the excitement out. I think this was a great way to release the single right after the other because its only getting me more pumped!
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 1 user thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 07/05/2015(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#223 Posted : 07 May 2015 06:01:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: When you hear that new GirlSpice song while you're at home writing music and you just take your keyboard and shove it right in the bin because what's the point trying to even compete? Amazing! You make me feel scared to even release anything new, this is so good. Even with all the years behind you, the quality has never dropped for a second. It's so inspirational to see such longevity and skills and class. You are all amazing.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 07/05/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#224 Posted : 07 May 2015 06:07:54(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Osprey037[Reported Failure wrote:
Clara: I'm so excited for this album I think I could scream or dance or something I just can't keep the excitement bottled down inside of me. Ya know I'll probably dance and sing along at the top of my lungs to this song. Thats the best way to get the excitement out. I think this was a great way to release the single right after the other because its only getting me more pumped!

Sophia: Awwww, thanks Clara babes, that's super sweet and nice of you to say! You only get to scream and dance if I get to do it with you! Hehe! :)

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Katie: When you hear that new GirlSpice song while you're at home writing music and you just take your keyboard and shove it right in the bin because what's the point trying to even compete? Amazing! You make me feel scared to even release anything new, this is so good. Even with all the years behind you, the quality has never dropped for a second. It's so inspirational to see such longevity and skills and class. You are all amazing.

Nadia: Our music to your music is veeery different and you know that, silly! You'll be fine, you always have been when it comes to music. Thank you anyway, Katie... we appreciate it.

Sophia: Hehe! *whispers* Awkward! Hi babes. :)

Chantal: It's just a good pop song, calm down. But yeah, thanks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline GirlSpice  
#225 Posted : 06 July 2015 01:30:00(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

The Guardian / GirlSpice 2015 Tour - Opening Night Review
UserPostedImage

GirlSpice put on an electrifying comeback show last night in Stockholm, Sweden to kick off their new world tour, featuring a star-studded support line up of Nova and Miami. The group, who just picked up a nomination for Best Album at the upcoming Fan Choice Awards for latest album Crown, made sure to mix the old with the new throughout the 90 minute pop spectacle which no doubt left fans in awe. Whether it was high-budget effects, the staging, the outfits, the dancing or just the sheer star power that radiates from Nadia, Sophia and Chantal, GirlSpice cemented their status throughout the show as bona fide entertainers.

Kicking off the show with a full marching band, a perfectly choreographed routine and dazzling lasers, hit single "Strike Up the Band" set the tone for the energetic show as the first number. Whether you're a fan or not, it was hard to argue that it was anything short of entertaining, the same of which you could say for the show as a whole. From dancing in cages while wearing raunchy leather outfits for the provocative "Dirty Mouth" to wearing stunning LED gowns for the laid-back "True Love" while drifting through the air on thin cables, to dancing in a light-up open top Jeep that travelled down the stage's catwalk for "High Class", the group made sure to cater to every type of fan in the arena.

GS even included solo sections in the show to the surprise of their screaming fans. It's a hard achievement to do, but they've managed to hit number one and create memorable pop hits separately, as Nadia Berry performed "Records On" and "Make It Right" in a simplistic fashion, sitting on the edge of the stage while the crowd swayed and sang along with her. Sophia performed "Upside Down" and "Locked Up", surprisingly for the first time ever. Despite achieving hits on her own, she was yet to perform them live, although the live part is questionable with what sounded like pre-recorded vocals, Sophia did well enough with a group of dancers with fun choreography that distracted the audience from the matter. Chantal, the group's only member yet to release material of her own, teased the crowd with her own solo material, giving exclusive performances of songs titled "Misfit" and "Worry No More". The former being a renegade dance-pop anthem that sounded like a radio hit to our ears, and the latter being a sassy pop rock track with some upfront lyrics that we can only guess are about Chantal's ex.

The girls closed out the show with recent number one hit single "Good Lookin'", which effortlessly sent an arena full of sweaty, tired fans into a frenzy, as if it was the opening number all over again. It was a gorgeous light show on its own, but paired with some energetic dancing (we don't know how they had the energy at this point) and raining confetti, it was a perfect end to a celebration of GirlSpice, past and present. Die hards or even casual fans, if you haven't got a ticket, you're missing out.

01. "Strike Up the Band"
02. "Clear As Crystal"
03. "Morning Won't Come"
04. "Dirty Mouth"
05. "Slow"
06. "Danger"
07. "In a Dream"
08. "Messin' Around"
09. "Soul to Sell"
10. "Moving On"
11. "Delirious"
12. "Sidekick" (Remix)
13. "Kiss Me"
14. "High Class"
15. "Thunder"
16. "True Love"
17. "Night Time Lovers"
18. "Records On" / "Make It Right" (Nadia Berry Solo Section)
19. "Upside Down" / "Locked Up" (Sophia Solo Section)
20. "Misfit" / "Worry No More" (Chantal Solo Section)
21. "Rebel"
22. "Good Lookin'"

Edited by user 09 July 2015 04:22:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 6 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 06/07/2015(UTC), erich hess on 06/07/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 06/07/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 06/07/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 06/07/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 06/07/2015(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#226 Posted : 12 September 2015 23:48:22(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

While GirlSpice's Crown may be somewhat of an overall departure in GirlSpice's pure pop sound that usually follows throughout their albums, favouring slightly more urban influences this time, "Doctor, Doctor" is a classic GirlSpice track through and through. Featuring a playful theme to the song, catchy lyrics and an irresistible pop beat, the girls clearly had their fanbase in mind when including this track on the record in order to appeal to some of the old-timers who have been following the group since their 2007 debut. While most songs on the album focus on one member specifically to give them each their time to shine, "Doctor, Doctor" is pretty equally shared out, which is likely to make it yet another fan favourite in their expansive discography. While not being quite as brash or risky as lead single "Strike Up the Band", the track makes for a safe, yet worthy single choice thanks to its commercial sound and fun lyrics, which could score the girls an easy hit on radio.

"Doctor, Doctor"

Sounds like:

Nadia
Sophia
Chantal
All

Put this love into action, then set it on replay
I could replay-play-play you all damn day
Examine me up close, I want an overdose

On your love that takes me up to paradise
Once I grab it, don't panic

I always get what I want and I'm gonna have it
So you don't need to watch where you're goin'

Cause I like where your hands are movin'

And I've been waiting and waiting
Like a patient, so patiently
Just waiting to capture your attention
And once I get it, I ain't letting go

Doctor, doctor, I think I need your medicine
I've gotta lotta pain you can heal
And I can feel the adrenaline
So let's just get outta here, outta here
Doctor, doctor, I think I've fallen so deeply
Don't think I'll ever get up again, up again
But if we're gonna do it, let's fall in love completely
Don't think I'll ever feel the same again, same again

Can't get enough of the way you got me
Runnin' in circles, feels like I'm goin' insane

I'm trippin' on the way you makin' me feel
Day and night, I'm head over heels all the time

Cause you got me hooked and there's no goin' back
I'm stuck on the way you love me, love me

Oooh, oo-oo-oo-oo-ooh
When our eyes met, I knew I was set
On catching your heart in the palm of my hand

Oooh, oo-oo-oo-oo-ooh
When our eyes met, I knew I was set
On catching your heart in the palm of my hand

Doctor, doctor, come and fix me up
Gimme, gimme, gimme some more medicine
Gimme, gimme, gimme some more medicine

I've got a problem and only you can help me
It's an emergency, take me to A&E
Doctor, doctor, come and gimme some

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 10 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 12/09/2015(UTC), freestylechamp on 13/09/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/09/2015(UTC), kandii on 13/09/2015(UTC), erich hess on 13/09/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 13/09/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 13/09/2015(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/09/2015(UTC), genocidal king on 22/09/2015(UTC), mebeme101 on 22/09/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#227 Posted : 14 September 2015 23:23:25(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Austin: Great pop record as always ladies. I tend to like GirlSpice when they're pure pop so this is definitely something I'll be buying. Love the album as well!!

OOC: Nice work as usual, great lyrics :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 16/09/2015(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#228 Posted : 15 September 2015 03:13:52(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
CosmaMendoza: Queens of Pop music!!! I'm having this on repeat currently, I love it! Another #1 on the list ;))
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 16/09/2015(UTC)