logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 18 March 2017 05:59:54(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8536 time(s) in 2673 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Wow, if it isn't Chris Walker on my show. I guess this has been a long time coming. I gotta say first of all, you've got some passionate fans out there. I've received so many messages from them asking you to come on the show. How you feeling about finally being here?

~Chris gives Cara a hug before sitting down to cheers and waving to everyone~
Momma, Poppa I made it. After so many years I'm finally on cable tv, and this is premium package people had to pay to see this. ~Wipes a fake tear from his eye~ Finally you got me on the show, good job people now it work on some other petitions to get on show, I'm coming Steven Colbert.

I'm not gonna lie. That running joke about me being on your show and not returning the favour to you was part of the reason why it had taken so long to have you be here. But my question is. Why aren't I on your show every week?

You think that happen out of no where but someone wrote in and was like "I see Cara got her own show when are you going to be on it." I was like 'Yea when am I going to be on it?' and the joke was born. We get so many suggestions for the show, a lot of you should have this person on. You should do this. ~he laughs as she ask why can't she be on every week.~ You have to many duties as it is. Song writer, TV host, Model, whenever you have free time you can stop by but every week? Let not burn you out yet.

Pop Culture Catch Up has been one of the most successful entertainment shows around in recent years. Don't you find it weird that it's been going for three years?

~he smiles and claps for himself being around for three years.~ I mean congratulations to you for having a second season. After you go through the first season and realize your renew to come back mean you are doing something right. I never would have thought that this would have been three years. from Recording in a closet to having a set, a crew, a producer, it's almost like a job. Starting from a joke to just blowing up like it did. It never would have taken off like it did if it wasn't for fans and people watching and liking and telling about us and what we do. It's very humbling.

I've gotta admit, I pay attention to every single episode and I ain't getting bored of it at all. If anything I get more and more excited for the next episode. My question is, how much longer do you intend on keeping the show running?

I get told that we should do it every week. but it not a small production like it once was. Going out on the field, researching and fact checking. It takes a lot to put together an episode. As for the show running I am a man that is hard to tie down on that subject but for you Cara, my sister from another mister, I will give you a true answer. I don't know. More than lightly the show will always be around, but will I always be a part of it I'm not entirely sure. Maybe you can just get on and try hosting it, who would like to see that?
~He panders to the crowd as they cheer for Cara~

Your success from the show has been brilliant to see with a number of opportunities coming your way. You've already tried your hand at acting last year with “Antisocial”. Do you think acting is where you'd like to focus yourself in future or was that just a one off?

Alright now if I give an honest answer here are you going to hop in a movie with me? Cause people normally meet me and I'm a funny guy much how I am all the time, so when they go to movie and see this character who is lonely, and goes through so much, they are really surprise. I wouldn't mind doing acting though, I wanted to try it and it was fun met some nice people I would do it again.

I definitely think you killed it with your performance and it was such a beautiful and emotional movie. I'd love to see you continue down that lane. Is there any other acting gigs in the works for you?

Nothing that is in the plans right now I'm actually going to film school picking up this trade so maybe you might see me in front or behind the camera you never know. I had such a good time with the movie and then I talked to guys and said I may want to try acting, and they were like go for it.

It hasn't all been perfect for you though. You've been pretty open about your bouts of depression. I know it can be a tough subject to talk about but the importance of talking about it is huge in order to bring awareness. How would you describe that period of your life and what helped pull you through?

Ah the interview about my past wasn't pretty. If I can just level with you for like a second. I know being in Hollywood with stars and famous people that life isn't always fun even when you may have everything you could have wanted. I know people know that grew up in a stable home had a good childhood, parents that loved them, and they said my story made it easier for them to say "Man I was depressed, I felt just like that." And it wasn't easy when you are going through it cause you just feel empty. It doesn't matter when you are going through on the outside on the inside you don't feel it's like you just living and faking emotions cause of what you see others have. And then you get tired of faking it.

So, how are you feeling these days?

I'm feeling better, I'm in a good place where I feel things again. I have my own emotions with highs and low and I'm happy that I have a support group that knows when I get into those moods and they kind of sit me down and talk about things that are going on.

And what about your love life. Do I need to get my wing-woman outfit back on and hit the town with you?

If I remember correctly you didn't hook me up with one person not a one. A few weeks back I was at a club and I happen to meet Rum and we where bonding about of past experiences "Why can't we find love," moments and I told her 'Women have so many things to hit guys with that you can look around you have more choices, more options so you can be patience and a good guy can come. Guys are just on a boat one bait and just hoping for a bite.' ~He pauses for laughs from the crowd~ 'Why do you think fishing is a father and son tradition. that lessons he is going to take with him the rest of his life.' and if you tune in to my show, shamelessly plug for my show, I'm going to have a late valentine show to talk about love, men and women. For you question my status on relationship is it's Complicated.

So we're a couple of months into 2017. What can we expect from Chris Walker for the rest of the year?

I have no clue. Hopefully I can do something exciting and interesting that I have talk about. I have reached my goal on finally being on this show I think this might be as good as it is going to get for this year.

Time for some AfterDark questions. You ready?

Okay this is Cable TV but it is still TV so lets not go overboard for the kids that stay up past their bedtime to watch this.

I've always wanted to know this one. You and your Pop Culture co-host Sarah. You ever hooked up?

Oh wow! You took it there. I get asked this question so much so I'm going to explain my relationship with Sarah. Jake and I are brothers cause his family adopted me when I was 18 shockingly but they were my family both mentality physically and now legally. Jake had been off and on with Sarah for many, many years. So she knew me for a lot of those years as well. I did the first episode and she didn't like it, it was too rough and out there. So for the second episode she was the voice over and I just pretended that I didn't know. I would finish the episode all by myself and she would come in after I would leave a little space and she would put her comments in there. So while she did help out with the show she was Jake's girlfriend so nope never happen. We see each other as family than romantic interest. But it was you Cara, you never know.

Who are your three dreams guests and three nightmare guests?

Oh gosh the three people that I would like to see on the show. We had so many guest come on the show, that we just kind of go off suggestions now but entertainment Bilal holmes Aka Billy might be my end show cause that show would be all him and just talk. Secondly Wynter Honor cause back in the early days of the blogging and stuff people called me like a male version so it would be cool to finally have this one on one stuff. Lastly Adam Benjamin, he was one of the first people that there day one, and said "You are trash," and then he warmed up to us. Having that come on the show how we turned that corner it would be great to see. Three nightmare guest anyone that would be entertaining or having something to say. Whoever has been out for a long time and we haven't reached out yet you might be in that group.

One crazy passionate night with any popstar around. Who would you choose?

I got to pick two, one would Mandy cause I think she could use it, Curl up in a blanket with ice cream and snuggle. I do good at sleep over just ask SYNCO. As for wild and crazy and not die. Me and the hess clan, that group might leave my body on the side of the road in a coma or on the verge of death but the hours before hand would be what TV producer dreamed about doing in "wild adventurous movie like hangover, or Harold and Kumar.

Most down-to-earth guest?

I'm going to be honest here, another joke on the program was how queen Izzy was too big too powerful and would crush us under the weight of her fans. So I thought normally she would just come in for a normal cleaned up interview, but she suggested that we could have fun and joke around and thought the Isabel stand in bit was funny and green lit it. She really a person who I thought would be more diva and more picky about things but she took it all in good fun and I really wasn't expecting that.

Biggest asshole you've ever had on your show?

I don't know about me, I think everyone we had on the show was fine but Jake really didn't like Payton when he was on the show. The kid was okay, but Jake doesn't like you it must be something so I'm going to go with that.

Okay, I think we should wrap it up now. Thanks for dropping by buddy. You're welcome back any time.
Sweet, so next week what kind of questions you going to have for me, I kidding thank you for having me really.
thanks 9 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
erich hess on 18/03/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 18/03/2017(UTC), kandii on 18/03/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 18/03/2017(UTC), freestylechamp on 18/03/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/03/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 18/03/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 19/03/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 20/03/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 18 March 2017 06:39:49(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17917 time(s) in 10411 post(s)
Erica: I ship it. Hardcore. Cara and Chris could join forces and create a super show! Then,after they reproduce? Super TV show host! My God,the possibilities are endless. We could be on the cusp of a Master race of TV shows.

Nina: um...Love, certain groups of people have kinda made that phrase,"Master race" a bad word. I don't know if you were informed.

Erica: oh pshaw. It's fine.

Nina: you catch the six degrees of Mariko here? Chris spoke to rum. Rum dated mariko. Chris told this story to cara, who went on a date with mariko!!! We have a new Kevin Bacon,loves!

Mariko: it's about time,too. Kevin bacon won't live forever. I gladly accept his crown.

Erich: wait...Does Chris wanna fuck me? Well...Any port in a storm. Am I right?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 18/03/2017(UTC), C4AJoh on 18/03/2017(UTC)