logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 22 April 2017 05:21:39(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Good evening Eilidh, welcome to the show. How are you doing?

"Hi! I'm very happy to be on your show. You're so pretty and you always get to talk to all of my favorite people!"

So you've had quite a lot of success in the past year with three number one singles. How did you feel when those songs charted at the very top of the charts?

"I was soooo happy! I get a lot of tweets and messages on my computer that people love my music and they want me to sing to them. I didn't think anyone would like my music, besides Roo, Rocco, and Oscar. They always like my music and they're nice to me. I didn't think that after people were so mean to me on twitter that anyone would listen to me but I'm glad people do!"

Which were your favourite of those three huge singles, “What You Mean?”, “Before Your Body” or “Sweetest Of Dreams.”?

"Ummmm, I really love all of them, they make me dance! If I had to choose, I think I would pick the second song. Everyone tells me that it has a positive message and makes other people feel important like I want them to."

The success also means that there's some expectation for you to continue in that form. Do you feel under pressure whenever you put out any new music, like perhaps anything less than number one would be seen as a failure. Or does the pressure not ever get to you in those ways?

"Well, I know my fans always want me to release new music, like every day, but I can't so I feel pressure sometimes. But I don't care about charts or anything like that! I tried to read a chart once and it made my head hurt so from that moment on I said, 'Eilidh! No more charts!' and that's that. I just love to sing and I'll do it forever and ever." *Giggles*

Of course the things that the fans really want is a full album. When can we expect an album?

"Yes, they send me messages all day, it's kinda scary. But, I get to say that my album will finally be released in May! I thought it was going to be released last year but they kept telling me to release more singles and I said, 'Okay!' and then everyone loved them so I didn't let anyone hear my album but now I have to release it."

And can we expect any collaborations on the album?

"Erm, yes! I worked with Deneil, Aliya Rose, Johnny Carter, and Kato! They were all so nice to me and I love them soooo much."

And how about the rest of the year. What are your plans for the year?

"I get to go on tour and see everyone in the world! I'm scared but I can't wait to do it. I really wanna go to Japan because I love sushi and the cat with the big head!"

Recent reports have said that you're taking part in educational classes for reading and grammar. If true, what made you decide to do this at this time in your life?

"Uhm hmm! Well, everyone was making fun of me for not being able to read or say things right so I asked if I could learn better and I have. Now I can say some big words that I never knew before like.....'Enunciate' and 'Photosynthesis.' I learned that from Spongebob!"

Eilidh opens and closes her eyes and hands as she repeatedly says, 'Photosynthesis' in a deadpan voice.

"It's a funny word. And now I can type better on twitter and Instagram."

What sort of effect does that criticism of your intelligence have on you?

"It makes me very sad because people call me dumb and stupid all the time but I'm not! I just know what I know, and I'm okay with that. Sometimes knowing too much is a baaaaad thing. But, Oscar told me to never let people call me dumb or stupid and to believe in myself because I'm a wonderful person! And Oscar would never lie to me so I believe him."

Of course the most important thing is your family. How do you manage to find a balance between being a mother and being an international superstar?

"It's so hard! I get tired all the time but I always have to record music and then make sure I see Roo and Rocco. Sometimes they are always asleep when I see them so we can't play and that makes me sad....but some days I get to take a break and I get to get ice cream with them and Oscar!"

Being so young, how does it feel to be a parent of two children and have this huge music career?

"It's scary...I didn't think I would be a good mommy but Oscar says I am and Roo and Rocco like me so I think they think I'm a good mom too!"

Who are your inspirations and what made you want to be a musician?

"My favorite singer in the whole, wide, world is Katy Perry! I love her music, it's so fun and she makes me feel happy on the inside! That's what I wanna do with my music; I wanna make them happy and make them dance or sing with me. I ddin't wanna sing at first but everyone told me that I should because I had a nice voice. I was too scared at first because I thought people would just make fun of me but they never do! They always listen and cheer, so now I love singing and singing on a big stage."

Yourself and Oscar seem to keep a relatively low profile when it comes to your private life now. I know it wasn't like that always at the beginning. How are things with yourself and Oscar?

"We are great! I love him and he loves me. He's the only person I can talk to sometimes because everyone else likes to make fun of me or they don't wanna talk to me, but some people are nice too! He's very patient with me even when I screw up or say dumb things. He makes me laugh and he always cheers me up with I'm sad. He makes me feel warm inside." Eilidh smiles widely.

There have been rumours of a season of Big Brother bringing former housemates from previous seasons back together. Would you ever be interested in returning to that house?

"I don't know but I would love to see my friend Erich! I miss him. He was really nice to me and now when I go in closets, I think of him."

It's often tricky to form strong friendships in the industry. Would you say you've been able to build friendships within the music industry?

"Yes, I am friends with Jennifer and she's also married to someone from the Weekend like I will be too! She's always nice and tells me to not read what mean people say, and that I'm very talented. I'm also friends with Kato and Erich Hess is my friend! I like Erica too, she's funny but sometimes I don't understand her tweets. Izzy also is nice to me and so is Hayden and Hannah Beth! I love the whole family. Oh and Dustyn too! We don't talk a lot anymore but he's the sweetest guy ever and he's funny! I would like to be friends with everyone though."

Alright, AfterDark questions. Are you ready for this?

"I think so."

If you could work with one person in the music industry, who would be your dream partner?

"I would like to work with.......Mi•Mi! I love K-Pop music, it's so much fun to listen to! And the music videos are so colorful and cheery. They are all pretty and I think I would fit in perfectly with them! Cus we're all girls."

And who would be your least favourite to work with?

"Mean people! I don't want to work with them. I don't want to work with Billy, he's a mean person. He's mean to me and everyone. I think he's a scary bully."

What's your favourite moment from your time in the music industry?

"When I got to perform at my first awards show. I got to get a new outfit and it was shiny and sparkly. Plus, it was my first time performing in front of a lot of people and they were all cheering and happy."

What's your least favourite moment from your time in the music industry?

"When I go on Twitter and someone says something mean to me. So, I don't go on very often but I love to go on Instagram and post pictures because I learned this trick that I don't think a lot of people know about. Did you know you can stop people from talking on your picture? So now, I don't se mean stuff anymore!""

If you could create a supergroup, who would you choose to be in your supergroup and why?

"Hmmmm.....I would want Oscar, Katy Perry, Jennifer, Erich Hess, Mi•Mi annnnnnd me! Then I could sing with all of my favorite people!"

Alright, I think that's a nice way to end the show and to end the second season. It's been a lot of fun. Thanks for joining me for this episode Eilidh
thanks 8 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 22/04/2017(UTC), kandii on 22/04/2017(UTC), erich hess on 22/04/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/04/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 22/04/2017(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/04/2017(UTC), Princess_Valentine2.0 on 22/04/2017(UTC), Welat65 on 23/04/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 22 April 2017 05:44:03(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erica: aww. She likes hello Kitty. Elidih,you can totally stay with us if you come to Japan! I have that secret hookup for the REALLY good hello Kitty stuff.

Erich: I'd totally be up for that super group and the hanging out in japan. Big brother was one of the funnest things I've ever done.

Karoliena: Erich knows about closets. *Laughs*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 22/04/2017(UTC)