logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#21 Posted : 03 August 2018 22:27:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyron listened closely to what was going on in the back. He left the TV running with the new episode running and turned the volume up so they would on hear the TV in the room and not him moving around.

"Yo, what the fuck is going on. We going to have to kill someone up in here." Look turn the TV up and go into the Kitchen, It should still have things out from the dinner. Follow Me I know what to do.

Tyron got up to the kitchen and it was still not clean, not because they cooked or anything but they still had silverware and plates still laying around so Tyron picked up a few things in his back pocket A few towels, A steak knife, and a frying pan. Quietly he looks over and Benito on top of Nina, then hitting her head on the window. "Nina, clearly did something cause if this was anyone else they wouldn't have gotten away with any of this." You Know I always wanted to get my revenge for what happened that day. He crept up to Benito who was too busy in his feelings that Tyron got right behind him to cock the frying pan back and swung on the back of Benito's head. Soon at the metal connected with flesh and bone Tyron switch was flipped Nina could tell cause he had those same crazy eyes when he was strapped up to a chair bleeding and smiling at her. The eyes of just no fear, wanting whatever to happen happen. Just for good measure, he hit him one more time with the frying pan having him go down to the ground.

He looked at Nina who had the look of shock on her face and she calmly asked her "You have any rope?" Oh, this is happening this is really happening. I'm so excited, It's Bonding Time

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#22 Posted : 04 August 2018 05:40:29(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
The minute she saw a shadow moving behind Benito, Niña knew she was fucked. There was no scenario where this interaction ended well, she should have never let him in the house knowing Tyron was here. It was a recipe for disaster and surprise surprise! Catastrophe struck. She stood over Benito with Tyron right across from her, not even knowing how to properly respond.

"ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB?" She yelled when he asked her for rope. She stepped to the other side of Benito, pushing Tyron out the way, bending down to check for a pulse. She spat out so many Spanish curses under her breath that her own mind couldn't keep up with what she was saying. It just spilled out, especially when she found the gash in the back of his head. "They're gonna kill us. They're gonna chop you up in pieces and feed you to me. They're gonna...FUCK!" She screamed all this without even explaining what was going on to Tyron. Niña didn't know who to call. Anniken would be pissed but all she'd do is punch Niña in the face for being stupid and refuse to help because of Niña's dad. Niña's dad would just try to kill them, plain and simple. Her mom would just tell her dad which would lead to, yep, him trying to kill them. And her brothers would try to kill specifically Tyron. There was no one she could just spring this problem onto in the middle of the night. So her decision was to call no one.

Offline freestylechamp  
#23 Posted : 04 August 2018 06:30:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Well this isn't helpful" Tyron looked around the room and went to kitchen to get a chair and a bag of ice for the gash on his head. He moved Nina out of the way and got Benito off the ground and on to the chair. "Hurry up and give me rope. Take from a guy that been hit from a frying pan before, He isn't dead, When he does open his eyes he is going to have a massive headache and your going get off with some light choking, so do US a solid and get me something to tie him up with so we have so guy talk."

Tyron was calm about this, mostly because he felt like a lot of this was moving in slow motion. He has done most of this before know there wasn't any nerves, or butterflies. He was in his element doing this kind of shit he wondered why he even stop doing it, before looking at Nina in panic mood 'Ah, that's why. You know I never seen her freaking out before it's kinda cute.' Focus, we got a few minutes before this guy going to try to reach for his head so lets give him something to reach for.

With Benito in chair and Tyron tying him tightly to the chair, He moves the chair to the bathroom "I'm going to lock this door, Don't let anyone walk in on me. The Bathroom is being preoccupied. No one is going to die....yet. When I come out with him with me Both of yall are going to have a talk. While I like seeing this meek, scared side of you. Time to tough up and get on your bad boss bitch shit." He then closed the door behind him and held the bag of ice on top of Benito's head seeing as his arm were down when he was tied up. "Welp this is going to take some time."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#24 Posted : 04 August 2018 07:46:31(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

As Tyron continued to do whatever the hell he was doing, Niña was pacing back and forth, trying to find out how to get out of this situation without being disowned and physically dismantled by all 12 of her immediate family members. When Tyron locks himself in the bathroom with Benito, Niña snaps out of it and immeadietely runs to the door, banging. "Tyron!! Stop whatever you're doing! You're just gonna make this fucking worse!!!" With every inch of frustration in her body, she began to kick at the bathroom door. "Open this shit right now!"

Once he was finally tied up, Benito began to gain consciousness. The first thing he felt was the bag of ice and then the sharp pain in the back of his head. "UNGHH..." he grunted, as it all came to him at once. When he first opened his eyes, everything was dark but when he tried once again, the bathroom scene began to fade in. And then he saw Tyron standing in front of him, Niña's banging on the door really starting to add to the horrible headache he had right now. "Ay bendito..." he managed to say. "You've really done it now, Niña!"

Edited by user 04 August 2018 07:50:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#25 Posted : 04 August 2018 08:02:49(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron held the bag of ice on Benito's head and as he started come too Tyron smiled a litte "Hey, umm guy. You have I have a lot of questions I'm sure you have a lot of questions. So let's just put the cards on the table okay. I hit you in the back head and you have a gash from it but you'll live might need to go get patch up with the ice on it, it's going to feel like a bad hangover and nothing more. In my by back pocket is a steak knife, and I tied you up cause I don't want to get my neck squeezed either. We are in Nina's bathroom and that knocking on the door, well that Nina. That's the situation in a nutshell so why don't we now get into the questions. Don't try anything funny, I also have a cell phone and I could very much call the cops on what I saw"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#26 Posted : 04 August 2018 08:46:28(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Tyron! I'm going to kill you!! And if another bitch pops up at your funeral crying, I'm gonna kill her too!" Niña was rambling, faithfully pulling and twisting on the door handle.

"If you were gonna call the cops, you would've done that before tying me up." He said, with a long sigh. Benito was sober now and the emotional repercussions of everything that had gone down tonight had really started to creep up on him. He closed his eyes, wanting it all to go away but it only made the pain worse. Benito was the oldest living brother in Niña's family. He was in his mid 30's but he could easily pass for late 20s. He's fit, skin is perfect and his hair's slicked back like something out of a 90s movie. His eyes are a light brown that could almost be mistaken for orange, which gave him a softer look than all the rest of his family. His looks alone were enough to charm anyone and he had a mellow voice that still sounded proper despite having a heavy Cuban accent that faded in and out of speaking Spanglish. Everything about him was so effortless and smooth: it almost served as a warning to onlookers that he shouldn't be trusted. A man like this could get away with anything.

He took a good look at Tyron, the man who his family credits for 'taming' the firecracker that is Niña. This was one hell of a first impression, he was living up to his brave reputation. Either he was stupid or...stupid. "I'll go first with the questions..." He looked around, taking a good look at the rope. "I'm assuming you know Niña," Benito paused, making sure he got the gist. "You really wanna deal with the family who created her?"
Offline freestylechamp  
#27 Posted : 04 August 2018 09:28:20(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

As Nina tried to turn the door handle to try and stop whatever was going to happen with the two of them he almost chuckle knowing that the bathroom door locks on the inside and she wasn't going to just freak out like but be quiet as a mouse dealing with Benito. "I know well enough to know you have a deep connection with Nina so calling the police is not good, but If I have to I will cause I would rather be able to see her, then be looking at a grave."

Getting a good look at him he knew this had to be the brother, "So he did get out of jail. They both had that crazy Gene that much is for sure." Both of them held their composure well. Benito even tied up with his head bleeding was cool as a cucumber, like this wasn't his first time getting tied up like this.

Tyron laughed "Your not going to believe this but we don't know each others past all that well. I mean I heard about her family, and how you got out of jail but this isn't..." Words were already hard to describe what Niña and Tyron had. They were more than just sex friends but they were not the picture of a loving healthy relationship. Maybe they were never capable of such a thing but they just seem to work. "We are very much like minded, so we just cancel each other crazy. I seriously doubt Nina would Kill me and I gave her chances."

He it came to him dying "I mean hey if you can kill me, I'm more than ready to die. I don't mind at all, in fact if this was a year ago I would have welcomed it. But now I might give a struggle seeing as I has someone will to killing me and for me. I'm as ready as I going to be for the family. I'm thinking of it as a test to get in the family. It such be stressful and freak her the fuck out, I'm already liking it."

Tyron pulls the ice bag away from Benito and puts his back to the wall. "Now let me ask a question, is it better for me to just kill you now or should I let you go?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#28 Posted : 04 August 2018 14:27:08(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"A grave?" Benito laughs a little, shaking his head. "That's my baby sister. Mi hermanita. I don't want her dead." He looked over at the door, Niña still banging tirelessly. "I don't know what I want from her."

"Why would Niña want to ki-" He stopped himself, not even bothering. "You remind her of papi, don't you? That's the only way."

Benito and Niña had one similar quality that isolated them from the rest of their family: self-control. The Tarantino's were living breathing hotheads but the oldest and the youngest were able to turn it on and off. If only they were more mentally stable individuals then maybe they wouldn't show much anger at all. 'Well, I'm not going to tell you to kill me. But Niña doesn't deserve any help from me..." Benito sighed, giving in. "If you care about her, just take me to hospital. Our family is...complicated."

Offline freestylechamp  
#29 Posted : 07 August 2018 03:12:38(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

He gave him a sly look as if saying 'I've seen crazier shit, than a brother and sister killing each other for less,' "You do know what you want, I don't think you wouldn't just try to choke someone out when you don't want something from them. Maybe you just want her to take responsibility for whatever happen between the two of you. I always wanted her to just come out and accept the fact that she has stake in blame." He laughed at the idea of him reminding her of her dad, oh he was going to use all this dirt later when he got a chance. Nina loves to have things go her way and to have everything planned out so having *This* in her bathroom was one of the last things she wanted and it just cracked him up inside to just she her for once not in control and have so power in the matter.

Tyron use the knife in his back pocket to cut the knot that was holding benito in the chair and smirked "You will be surprise how life works when you are on the other side and wishing for it to end." Man he is pretty level headed. I really wanted to break him, but he does have a point having the first impression of a 'boyfriend' as someone that killed the brother right on the spot could bring more headache then what it would be worth. I come away come back to it if I needed too. Tyron sucked his teeth sounding somewhat disappointed in him playing the 'care' card on him so quickly in meeting. "Just to let know I'm complicated as well, I have problem is impulse control, and I kinda wanted more of a struggle. Giving in so might not be the best thing for when I meet everyone else." He gives Benito his cell phone "Call 911 and tell them what happen and how you need to go to the hospital, let the ambulance come and get you and I'll follow behind you."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#30 Posted : 12 August 2018 18:06:32(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

OOC: i thought you never responded LMFAO

Benito sighed when Tyron cut him loose, grabbing his phone and doing just as he said. He was ashamed of how this night played out but in the back of his head, he knew it would all work out in his favor anyway. Sometimes, he felt, you have to stoop to a lower level to get out of the hole you're in. The operator wanted to keep him on the phone to make sure he was still okay as the ambulance arrived. He didn't tell them the full story, just enough so that they knew it was urgent.

Meanwhile, Niña has literally not stopped banging on the door. Not even to catch a breath. She has been at it during this entire interaction. "Tyron, open the fuck UP!" She demands, really believing at some point when he's done holding her brother hostage he'll give in.
Offline freestylechamp  
#31 Posted : 13 August 2018 03:59:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: I needed to find time to post it has been a busy week.

It didn't take long for Tyron to open the door and make his way to the front while Nina looked out of breath from banging and screaming at the door only for him to finally open it and make his way to the frying pan. Putting it on the stove and turning on the heat and then washing the frying pan quickly. He wasn't going to rely on Nina to clean up some of the mess but he was sure by now that she was in there checking on her brother.

Not soon after he finished washing dishes flashing lights of the ambulance parked outside with them knocking on the door Tyron let them in for them to check on Benito and take him to the hospital. "Sir is everything okay?" They ask Benito as they helped him to the truck, "That a nasty cut on the top of his head how did you get that?" "Accident, we got heated and started to struggle and the back of his head hit in here and so his sister took him to the bathroom to check on it," Tyron lied. It was quick and on the spot but it was the most believable story he could come up with on the spot. "Baby you want to ride with them, and I'll be right behind you?" Tyron asked at Nina as they were getting Benito in the back of the truck with an ice pack for his head.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#32 Posted : 22 November 2018 06:14:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

As Tyron got to send Benito in the ambulance and had Nina go out and follow them to the hospital this was only the beginning. Whether Benito put in a good word about or stoked the fires about what happened that night Tyron couldn't be sure but he did notice that he was being watched recently. Nina said she needed to work things out with her family but first, she wanted to get help by talking to Anniken about what happened. That left Tyron to his own devices and even he thought 'wow either she really trust that I wouldn't fuck shit up or she is trying to stall me out from actually meeting the family.' I can be good, I just wonder if the people tailing can be good.

Carlos was one of Nina's cousins on her dad side. He was really close to Alvaro, Nina's father, and so hearing about how Nina was dating Tyron and then attack Benito he had to do some digging. Tyron was really a no good, his music career flopped he was label crazy and out of his mind after showing up on tv twice. A police report from theft, planning to sell drugs, assault a few times. "Really what does she see in him? I mean I know they kind of let her be but this is too much. Let's just take him out right now and give his head to Alvaro and be done with this." He had a few people with him and they were closely watching and waiting for Tyron to get to a less populated place. Soon Tyron turned to the right to some alleyway and took off running. "Don't let him get away!" He yelled as they chased after him

Tyron got a feeling that something like this was happening and hearing someone yelling as he started to run confirmed that people were tailing him. He just had to get to a place to where he can take care of them cause he wasn't trying to get in more trouble. He ended up in a construction building that was taped off from the sidewalk so this would be a good spot as he turned around to look at the guys that were following him and the circled around him with Carlos stepping in to greet him. "So your Tyron, what is so special about you?" He just smirked, "I like to think it is my inner beauty and not the outer ugliness." 'These are a lot of people? What am I going to do if they all decide to jump me, I could possibly make a run for it again.'

Carlos sneered at him "Well, beauty is only skin deep then I don't have to worry about you being serious about dating Nina?" Tyron looked serious "Oh no I'm serious, I can't wait to be apart of the family. I've been told I remind of her of her dad." This pissed Carlos off "You are nothing like her father. You are a failure in every sense of the word. I mean you failed as a rapper, a tv star, what do you even do now? I bet you are just using Nina for her money and I can't have people bring her down anymore. Can't you losers just go and fucking die already?" He remembered Benito talked about Tyron but he didn't believe it.

Quick temper sure ran in the family as he laughed at Carlos before one of the guys stepped out of the circle pulling a gun out on Tyron and pointing it at his head "Yo, why don't we just blow his head off right now, lets end this right now with his fake self I bet none of the things he has done is even real. Matter of fact I bet you never did that bullshit trying to be a scary thug. Eres un imitador falso" pushing the gun in Tyron's chest. He looked confused but turned it around making sure it wasn't on safety and shot the guy in his knee as he fell to the ground. and everyone back up reaching for there weapons. "Oh don't look surprised I been shot and I have shot back. You guys should do your homework, before you just push a gun in someone chest."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 24/11/2019(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#33 Posted : 14 December 2018 05:08:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Spoken in Spanish but translated to english

A few weeks ago everything was going okay. Thinking back on it it was a normal day in the life of Salvatore Tarantino, Alvaro brother, and Nina's uncle. Today however he was pissed, pissed beyond belief and didn't know what to do with his anger. When he first heard about his niece dating some guy he didn't worry about it, whatever she did was her life to deal with it and Alvaro kind of let her do what's she wants within reason. Benito going to see his sister and ending in the hospital was a red flag, but there wasn't something that riled him up at least. Why was he so heated dealt with the fact that his son Carlos come out wanted to "teach" Tyron a lesson and had to come back with an incomplete job, news talking about gang members, and doesn't want to explain what happen and how did he get police in involve with something they had no business dealing with. "So Explain it to me one more time, you had twelve people with you to teach some dumb-ass a lesson and not only did you not get him and let him escape, but you also did a poor job in hiding it and let the media see and involve the police."

Carlos was sitting on his knees in front of Sal and he knew that this isn't something he could brush under the rug. He didn't even know how Tyron managed to get free after they circle around him. When that happened Tyron had a gun in his hand and one of the guys on the floor with a broken knee. "Can I go now? I don't think you guys really want anything to deal with this." At that part, one guy tried to lift his arms ups but got shot in the shoulder. Tyron took off running and they started shooting at him all of them missing but still shooting. He hid behind a pillar and turn around and shot into the group. He saw one guy and ran into him with his shoulder, and carried him off the floor and they both ran off of the construction build and into the ditch below. Tyron slowly got up while the other guy didn't, getting a spinal injury from the fall. Tyron kept running and leaving Carlos angry and frustrated that he had the guys continue to chase but they couldn't find him after that.

"Do you really have any idea how STUPID you made this! You think it was a good idea? Get out of my sight before" Carlos quickly got up and left before his father could finish. Sal sighed and tried calling Anniken in studio60 that Tyron worked but he still couldn't get a hold of her. As it went to voicemail again he gripped his phone and throws his phone against his wall smashing it to pieces. "DANITA!" Sal called his daughter in the room. Danita, 27, was Sal oldest child and much like Nina had a short fuse and quite vengeful, she was also quite the looker with olive color skin and almond color eyes with brown long silky hair. "Carlos fucked up again, he shouldn't be allowed to have his boys with him everywhere you know he gets caught in the flow."

Sal really didn't want to get involved with this, but he knew his brother was watching this as well. So chances are he was going to have to get cops and the media off this story before they could really do anything. Danita someone that people really knew for her looks but wasn't a type of celebrity could get close to Tyron without raising any suspension. "Look I want you to kind of calm everything down with this Tyron guy. Don't kill him just soothe things over and get the police and media attention off of those bodies."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/12/2018(UTC), kandii on 24/11/2019(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#34 Posted : 09 February 2019 07:19:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron stood at the top of the stairs in this old run down apartment, gun behind his back in his waistband. "You been stalking me, what do you want?" Danita looked at him and looked him down. He didn't seem to have a bullet proof vest on but she couldn't see behind him, so she figured that he must of have something in order to cut them off this way. "We want to know where Nina is and we want you to separate yourself from her." Tyron laughed shaking his finger, "We aren't together right now and she is gone somewhere, maybe to talk to her folks maybe to hide from backlash but she isn't here and I don't know where she is. We aren't connected by the hip you know." Danita takes a step forward, "You know what I mean, why are you willing to go this far? We are prepared to do anything for this to go away." Tyron ears perked up and had a wicked smirk on his face at hearing this girl say anything "Anything, you say? You do understand what "ANYTHING" means right? If I ask for all the money the Tarantino family have collected and wire it to my account, if I say I want every firstborn son to be killed/or given to me, if I say I want a virgin every day for a year, Whatever that comes to mind regardless of it being legal or not, moral, or not, I can ask for it to break up with one person. Why are you guys willing to go that far?"

They both knew that "anything" wasn't on the table. There is always conditional/situational things that couldn't have "anything" given out here but this family was well established and connected but in legal and non-legal ways. Danita had to choose her words carefully cause the last thing she wanted was a shoot out and have more press. Tyron had a way of somehow now dying in these scrums that would leave him coming out alive and dirt on everyone else with him. "Whatever I can do in reason you know I would do it." Tyron looked at her and smirked "I need something in good faith, come to this last step without your friends and I will tell you my request." Danita walked up there in front of Tyron much to her friends dismay. Tyron whispered in her ear with his hands moving toward the gun. What he asked for was something so shocking and daring that even she blushed a little before he pulled her getting in front of her and started shooting down at the guys in the hallway before running out of the building.

Tyron excape from the back and when they approach danita they asked him what he wanted and she just shook her head and gather herself. This wasn't going to go away and it was going to get bad. She got on the phone as they went downstairs to get the truck running. "Hey, it's me I got a chance to meet him and it is what Benito said. I don't see them breaking up anytime soon." The voice on the otherside asked "What did he want? What did he asked for?" she took a breath "Well, he asked for our pride." "What!? What does that mean? How does he expect us to give him that?" "See that is the thing, I think he wants to embarrass us publicly and have the whole world know it." Tyron has been around long enough to know that this wasn't a money issue, this wasn't something that they could part with easy. If they were really serious about this "break up" he was going to make it hurt deep. They never forget, and rarely do that forgive. To ask for someone pride was tough. But he asked for the families pride. Everyone's including Alvaro.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 24/11/2019(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#35 Posted : 21 February 2019 04:49:46(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

In a back room with one light source being a bulb hanging from the ceiling and the rest from the light outside, this man cave had a bunch of young male Tarantino's wondering what to do with Tyron. Some of them looked at the past events and taking it one step at a time it was getting more and more personal and more and more attention. These men were from all over some in music, production or engineering, marketing, businessmen, doctors, lawyers, even Benito was there looking at them while slightly confused. "So let me get this straight I say don't go after him and you guys decided to go after him anyway?" Benito said looking over at Sal, "Tio you gotta stop." "You know I have a short temper and that guy just pisses me off. I want to wipe that smug look off his face." Sal balls up his fist and slams it on the table, he is still ticked off that some punk would try and make a move on his daughter and embarrass his son. It was a slap in the face and the disrespect made him more and more teed off. "He hasn't done much but he doesn't have anything for us he has been a laughing stock, a failed rapper, a washed up tv reality character his family is poor and with his poor upbringing, we figure money would be enough to make this problem go away." one of them said but Benito counter "How did that work out for you guys some people died, some cameras poked around and we had to sweep this under the rug," with a sighed he looked at all these grown men in their feelings. "Why don't you just let this be, he has nothing to do with this." "Let it run its course, we can't have a cockroach peaking into the family business." "She isn't even a part of the family business she just wants to do her shit, let her do her shit. Disown her if you want to get rid of this problem." Everyone fell silent, it was going to be hard to try and talk to Alvaro about disowning his daughter who knows what his wife would say. " She could of have anyone else, but she picks trash that just wants to bring us all down to his level."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 09/02/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#36 Posted : 17 May 2019 02:10:46(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

It has been a long bone breaking three months. Tyron was holed up in this old run-down mansion in one of the bathrooms with one of those huge old-timey bathtubs. The one where the spout is high up and the tub has feet on it, the tub is filled with ice mixed with bandage tape and blood. There is a lot of blood in this room all coming from Tyron who is lying on the ground taking comfort in the cold vinyl pressing on his wounds. His body is wet and he seems out of breath but he isn't thinking about much of anything right now, he credits that to the sore muscle ache all over to distract him from thinking about a long term plan or what has led up to this moment. As he grabs hold onto the side of the tub you can see deep scars and cuts that didn't heal all the way, or been repeatedly reopen. He stands all the way up and grabs a robe that has this engraving of S.T. on it. He ties the robe closes and opens the door from the bathroom and as he opens it you could just smell the iron and burning flesh in the air. This whole place was a bloodbath with bodies and empty shells all over the place. What was once a nice beautiful house was trashed with bullet holes vehicles driven into rooms it was a mess and if anyone knew the owner this was something that would not stand at all. The owner of the house and the owner of that robe was in his bedroom and much like this thing started tied up tight with no one around to help him. His mouth gagged, his home in shambles and his blood boiling, as Tyron walks into the room Sal never wanted someone more dead in whole life.

Tyron had tied Sal tightly to the bed so with his wet footprints on the sheets he stood up over Sal with a gun in his hand and pointed it right at him before leaning down and taking the dirty socks out of his mouth. Soon as he did it he spit right at Tyron's face full of defiance "You fucking money! This isn't over, not by a long shot! You think you can just get away from killing us!" He shouted at him. About a week or two ago Tyron showed up with all the uncles in a round table. Tyron just sat down calmly and on his waist was a revolver but he shook his head, "Chill everyone, I'm not here to kill anyone if I wanted to I would have done it by now. No, I'm here to talk." "There nothing to talk about with you, How did you even get in?" How did Tyron manage to slip through to the back room was none other than Benito helping him out. For months while Tyron was trying to get through he was talking to Benito on the side. "I do care about your sister," "I do like her as a person," the main thing he asked was "why?" "Why have all this drama when they were all together." Tyron back in new york didn't have a family unit he had a mom that loved him but aunts, uncles, cousins, they just didn't contact one another. For whatever reason, it was just the two of them. When she died that was it, he lost contact with most of his family. Really he didn't know much about his connection and never bother to ask for one.

Tyron sitting in the circle put the gun on the table and gave it a spin when it stopped on him he picked it up and pulled the trigger, "We are not playing Russian roulette with you," one of them said, "Oh you don't have to play if you don't want to," he said pulling the trigger at the guy shooting him in the head. "Oh, damn I guess he caught it." They looked at the man and were ready to pull their weapons but Tyron put his hands up, "You know that wasn't on purpose. There was only one bullet and someone had to get it. You guys are not going to get a better chance than this to kill me." Then sat down and took the gun from Tyron, he gave a pleasant smile. For many of them, this was the first time they met him and he was bold, daring, fearless, to the point one would question his sanity. One thing about the family was the curious nature that made them what to see what would happen, while better judgment would have killed Tyron where he sat and bury the body it was the not knowing of why come here, what was the plan, and what he wanted to do that they continued in his flow.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 17/05/2019(UTC), kandii on 24/11/2019(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#37 Posted : 16 August 2019 09:31:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron was in the normal office that he was used to seeing. His therapist was sitting across from him shaking her head. While Tyron looked better than ever going to the gym and looking healthy she didn't like how strange things were happening all over again in LA. "I don't like this. It's too weird." She commented to herself. Tyron just looked confused, He was eating right, working out more, he has even got make into making music, he was still ways away from putting songs out but he was back into the studio which was good for him. He had felt better than he ever felt in his life.

He thinks about all the good things that he was doing his mind would go back to him thinking maybe it was the kidney that he got put in. Or maybe it was the fact he focuses a lot of his attention on the Tarantino family, or really all types of mob families at this point. Really he was like a mad vigilante at this point. If batman used guns and have zero fucks killing people Tyron could have played him since he was kind of doing it anyway. "I mean Doc I think I don't have to come back to these things again." "You almost stabbed a guy in a gym?" "Almost being the keyword. I didn't hurt him too badly and we were sparring and he got a little rough. I'm well within my rights to protect myself and make sure nothing goes too far. I did that."

Becky sighed she could tell that he was hiding something but what she didn't know, "what happened to your friend? did you guys have a fight?" "I don't know. I'm not the type of guy to keep tabs on her she is a big girl, and she could do what she wanted. I don't even know how to explain the relationship we had but fuck buddies seem to shallow and girlfriend seem more than what it really was. Friends with Benefits I guess?" He told her. At this point, people thought that Tyron had something to do with her not being around but he was very front coming about what happened the last time he saw her and most just assumed it had more to do with family issues than foul play. Even her family agreed that they didn't believe Tyron was involved with Nina leaving and it had more to do with her brother, Benito.

"Have you talked to her family?" Becky asked Tyron. He shook his head "not recently I haven't even met her father or mother so I don't think I'm going to just show up now to try and strike up a conversation." The last time he talked to her family was when he shot her uncle in his house and that was months ago. He did get a letter saying that "He now had their attention," and since then he just been grinding these mob bosses and crime lords for a while. It was hard at first, getting his ass beat and plenty of times brushed with death but somehow it just got easier. The more he fought at night and in crowds he started to get himself off drugs altogether. He started going to MMA training, gun ranges and learning about meditation. Were their attacks in broad daylight? Sure at first, but that died off much like the people that attacked him.

The underground panicked. Hits were supposed to draw as little attention as possible, even in this day in age with cell phones and cameras everywhere when things needed to be hushed jobs came in to easily get people killed with only speculation to follow. That was why everyone at first was not a believer in the Unkillable, what they called Tyron. His actions were reckless, his methods were sloppy. They thought this would be over quickly but a month went by, two months came and gone. Three months in and now they were being hunted they were getting whacked off and it wasn't even close. One thought that maybe Tyron was getting better cause he was getting used to all of this. That this is just a game to him. "How did one man take out a compound, what is he, black Jesus?" "more like Black Satan, we have some video of him gunning down most of the crew that was there and then getting names and numbers and giving it out to the feds." "So he is snitching then?" "Well, he only gives the names to the runners. He takes out all the young recruits and it leaves us looking for more help," "Which tips the cops off that we have a gang and need the runners. Young kids are easy targets for them to interrogate and get what they need. So we either get jammed up by the cops or this fucker kills us off." "Jesus Christ," someone said in the back, Tyron had indeed been taking a bite out of crime. Killing it too Tarantino family still had connections to the streets but Tyron was no stranger to it, he had his own gang-related connections that he used very well and slipping info to the cops meant that they would just let certain things slip by. It also helped that he knew a few shady cops that loved getting drug bust without having to lift a finger.

"I still don't like this," Becky said, "but I can't say that you are in a better space now than before." "Thank you, you see if it makes your patient happy and no one is getting hurt what is the harm?" Tyron said with a smile "So this is the last therapy session right?" "I guess so, can I have one last hug?" "Don't push it, a handshake is plenty" Tyron stood up and shook her hand before she came in and gave him a quick hug which annoyed him but showed that he was still the same person to her. "Take care of yourself Tyron okay, you earned the right to be happy." "Okay, thank you becky." Tyron said before walking out.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/08/2019(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/08/2019(UTC), kandii on 24/11/2019(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#38 Posted : 24 November 2019 12:00:55(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

-AUGUST 2018-

Niña was pacing back and forth outside of Benito's hospital room. Her father would be here any minute now and she knew there was no way out of what was to come. In fact, here he was. Marching down the hospital halls on a mission. Aiming straight for Nina's left eye, it seems the mission was punching his daughter with enough force to leave her floored. literally.

"FAMILY." Alvaro growled while standing above what was now a weak woman. It was clear to him Nina has spent her entire life defying her father to prove she was bigger than the giant that raised her. Alvaro was filled with tyrannical rage. His daughter was good at going too far but the only line that mattered to him had just been crossed. To him, she was choosing a man over her blood family when really, the day had come for him to hand his only daughter over to another man. He had never prepared himself for this as of just a year ago, he thought his daughter was a lesbian. His anger was extremely misplaced but the current scenario has given him a chance to feel justified. Everything about this Tyron fella rubbed him and the entire Tarantino family wrong and they have officially grown tired of Nina's dramatics, so she knew there would be no mercy bestowed. This was the night that would change everything and she knew it, so she took her father's blows with no talkback. There was nothing she could really say.

The interaction was short. After punching her down in the middle of the hospital, Alvaro immediately began preaching. "You walk around here like you're untouchable and don't even respect the one's who've made that possible for you! All your life you've pretended to be a man, playing a man's game and constantly putting yourself in a position to challenge everything this family stands for. You put your brother in the hospital over a MAN and all we've done is protect you!"

Nina started to get up, he kicked her back down. "ALVARO!" Zorra, Nina's mom, screamed from the sidelines. She was watching nearby with the rest of the Tarantino family. It seems they travel in packs. Hearing his wife's voice made him immediately see his wife in his little girl's face. He paused for a second, until he blinked himself out of all empathy. His face turned into one of disgust. "If it wasn't for your mother, I'd kill you with my bare hands."

"Al!" Zorra cried. Alvaro stepped over Nina and walked away. The family soon followed, none of them even looking Nina in the eye. Even through her tears, Zorra wouldn't make eye contact with the daughter she's doing her best to protect from the family's rage. Nina stayed down, studying the scuff marks on the tile floor, feeling smaller than ever before. Those who know Nina could probably never imagine her in such a subordinate position, but her male-dominant family made sure to remind her she's living at their mercy. They were Cuban, after all, and radically patriarchal. It was never Nina's fault that she was born a woman with what society deems a masculine persona but her family did not care nor did they ever truly accept it.

Nina was done explaining herself. She was done fighting for respect in her own family. She was done chasing their acceptance. She would never know what it felt like to be loved by those who were meant to love her first and here she lies, prying herself off of a cold hospital floor, finally okay with that. She didn't need this shit. And somehow somewhere in that epiphany, she convinced herself she didn't need Tyron either. Or, in fact, the world.
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 24/11/2019(UTC), freestylechamp on 25/11/2019(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#39 Posted : 01 December 2019 05:59:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

It has been about a year in this weird not knowing where Nina is. Tyron has in many ways cause changes to the family that while some thought of him as a nobody simply just trying to get a piece of what this family could do. Some grew to liked and even respect his motive nobody was a bigger supporter than Benito, who knew Tyron flying pan trick would bring people together? Since getting out of the hospital all patched up he told people about how Tyron was a younger Alvaro. Bold, unapologetic, reckless and borderline crazy. Benito still cared about his sister and while she did dumb things a lot but Tyron seems to fit which was good but Nina just seem to disappear without a trace not telling anyone not even Tyron. At first, the family thought Tyron did it, Alvaro knew that he was this dirty street guy that did it and wanted his head on a pike for it then it came out that he didn't have any connection to her leaving so he left it alone, she must have been in one of her moods again leave her because she was going to come crawling back before long. His brother's children who just didn't like the idea of a street nigger getting involved with the darker themes of the family business to mess anything up and took it on themselves to just cut the loose end.

That was a big mistake in hindsight if they just let this be that wouldn't have been in this fucking mess in the first place and Sal knew it. They themselves just stepped in dog shit but trying to kill him in public but it failed as bad as it could be. During this time Benito went to look for his sister he knew he could find her whereabouts cause he could always find her no matter what. He warned his family not to get into it, to let it go, things will ease over if they just let it be but pride was a hard thing to go down in this family. Sal sent his daughter to go and fix it and she came back with a message. "I'll leave your family alone if you can bring me your pride," That went about as well as anything so far it just pissed them off even more. "Who does this guy think he is?" "Let's just deal with him," "How dare this punk," Danita knew her family and knew they were not going to take kindly to this stuff so she went to talk to Benito about Tyron and what she came with mostly is "He is either really brave or really stupid. Will find out soon which side of the fence he is on." As Benito went to looking for Nina Danita watched as Tyron not only kept surviving but started to fight back.

Tyron going through gangs busting drops and killing top men, what started as a little issue became a problem they couldn't get over with their pride being on the line. Tyron went from a thin stick to some buff ripped ghetto batman just because they kept trying to crush him but there was nothing for him. No family no people that he was close to he was already tied to Anniken they wondered if they somehow broker a deal with him maybe she could cut him off. They had nothing on him but he held all the cards. They had nothing to stand on to hold him down and while Anniken was great at cleaning up messes they found that Nina was the only one they could keep him down and with her not being here he was free to do whatever and they should just count their losses and move on. Sure they loss some but if they could just accept that this was just going to end with nothing to gain and just move on they would be fine.

They just couldn't leave well enough alone, and Sal caught the other end of a bullet for it. That cut deep Al has always done what he felt was best for his family and while he couldn't stand Tyron he also blames Nina for bringing this into their family. Who was choose this hood rat to their family knowing what that meant for all of them? He wasn't up to any standards even Nina's typical kind of person. Then this trash kills his brother, and has the nerve to tell them to apologize?
Alvaro was beyond mad this wasn't about dating anymore this was about the principle of the matter. He was going to get Tyron to realize that he should never have messed with his daughter or his family. He was going to make him beg for death and wish that they never crossed paths.

Benito could only sigh hearing the news about his uncle and about a month or two later he got a hit. "Tyron, you do realize that you fucked up killing my uncle." " Well you know, I always wanted a quick death." While physically Tyron changed he was still the same guy that wanted to die. Even in that bathroom months ago Benito could tell that this guy was just different. "I found her, by the way." "Who did you find?" Tyron asked while stopping in the middle of his workout. "I found my sister, and she has someone." "..." there was a pause and Benito waited for a while and right when he was about to say something Tyron just went with a simple "Okay," Okay, that's it. All of this fighting and bloodshed for an Okay? Benito thought to himself "Sooo are you going to just let things go and be done with all this?" "No, this is more than just dating someone." Benito could help but groan and think about his father who would have to be thinking the same thing. "So are you going to meet her or want to see her?" "Nope, she knows where I am and if she wants to come to see me or call me she can."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
kandii on 13/07/2022(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#40 Posted : 01 September 2020 02:40:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

In a dark where the rain hits against the window and monitors with their rhythm beeping is all that can be heard, two people sit down looking at the man in the bed. "How is he still alive?" one of the shadowy figured spoke giving away her gender as a female. She looks perplexed as she looked at the man sitting in the hospital bed. "He is either blessed or cursed, he did talk like he was a man that wouldn't die and I think that just fuel the whole antics even more. If it was me, I don't think it was worth it. I might have just ended it already." He, the other shadowy figure in the dark spoke as if he was very familiar with the one in the bed laying there motionless. It has been months since he has fallen into this coma with no signs of waking up anytime soon."Well, none of this would of happen if you would have just let this go with your sister why did you have to be so hard-headed." "To my defense, I warned everyone not to get involved. We know she isn't the easiest people to deal with even with us being family but he was able to handle her just fine. He was fully intent on ending me in that bathroom, but they didn't take my word for it and a lot of them paid the price for it. He wasn't all that right in the head either."

For most of 2019, it has been a war of wills between Tyron and Alvaro both of them were not wanting to yield. What started as a street rat getting comfortable turned into a contest of pride. Even when it was found out that Nina was in Spain with a child Alvaro was set on killing Tyron. They finally found him late at night on a corner with one of Nina's friends Mariko and they had him. A clean shot with him venerable so they took the shot and just then people came and picked up his body before they could get down and return with it to present it to Al. Zorra tried to talk some sense into him but he wasn't having any of it. not until he saw the man in front of him. There were talks about the two of them being similar but he didn't want to see it. His thoughts were solely on Tyron and his actions. The family after what took place started to come together, news broke of what has happened and what took place with Sal and his boys. Tyron became like a folk legend to the younger kids once most of this blew over.

Benito wanted to see this through to the end, with a gun in his hand he was looking for Tyron body only to see Danita in the room sitting in a chair looking at the wires and hook up. The scars on his body were everywhere that she wanted to know how could someone live like this? Danita was conflicted about what to do, she could just end things now but maybe that would have been something he wanted all this time. That whole no fucks given could have been a result of seeing no matter what situation you would only have a scar to show for it most people would just throw caution to the wind if they didn't fear death. Some would even run towards it as he did. He was reckless, fearless, and those qualities were what was needed to be in this family. Would he have been able to be in this family if he was normal? Would Nina even have look at him if he was decent?

The two of them looked at him and waited, weighing the options that they had in front of them. Tyron hasn't moved in months but there were no bedsores, no smell, someone had to be taking care of him while he was in this coma. Tyron was dreaming, floating he remembers being in the Alley with Mariko and her friend he remembers the look of sadness on her face like she didn't want to do what he wanted. She has always been defiant even in the beginning, he thought about Nina and wondered if she was happy, He wonders what the other guy was like, was he a nice guy? If the baby was even his? He thought about Nina a lot but he also thought about his life. He was happy with how most of this turned out. It was terrible going through but if this is what led someone to be happy he considered it a good thing. How many people would have done this? The floating feeling seems to fall away as he opened his eyes and saw nothing but darkness. As his eyes adjusted he saw two people in the room and blinked his eyes a few times. His head started to hurt but it wasn't anything he couldn't bare. "Who are you?" He asked in a small shallow voice, that hurt his throat.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
erich hess on 01/09/2020(UTC)