logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 24 August 2019 04:12:34(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Tour Dates;

Aug 3, 2019 – Olympia – Paris, France
Aug 4, 2019 – Olympia – Paris, France
Aug 6, 2019 – Annexet – Stockholm, Sweden
Aug 7, 2019 – Oslo Spektrum – Oslo, Norway
Aug 8, 2019 – Falconer Salen – Frederiksberg, Denmark
Aug 10, 2019 – Archa Theatre – Prague, Czech Republic
Aug 11, 2019 – Zenith – Munich, Germany
Aug 12, 2019 – Zenith – Munich, Germany
Aug 14, 2019 – PalaLottomatica – Rome, Italy
Aug 16, 2019 – Sala Riviera – Madrid, Spain
Aug 17, 2019 – Sala Riviera – Madrid, Spain
Aug 18, 2019 – Forest National – Brussels, Belgium
Aug 21, 2019 – Torwar Hall – Warsaw, Poland
Aug 23, 2019 – Hartwall Arena – Helsinki, Finland
Aug 24, 2019 – Ice Palace – Saint Petersburg, Russia
Aug 25, 2019 – Ice Palace – Saint Petersburg, Russia
Aug 28, 2019 – AFAS Live – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Aug 29, 2019 – AFAS Live – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Aug 30, 2019 – AFAS Live – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Aug 31, 2019 – AFAS Live – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sep 4, 2019 – Eventim Apollo – London, England
Sep 6, 2019 – O2 Academy – Birmingham, England
Sep 7, 2019 – O2 Apollo – Manchester, England
Sep 9, 2019 – SEC Centre – Glasgow, Scotland
Sep 10, 2019 – Vicar Street – Dublin, Ireland
Sep 13, 2019 – Malahide Castle – Dublin, Ireland
Sep 14, 2019 – Eventim Apollo – London, England

Participants

Savannah Haim - Europe
Deputy Dog And His Hard Drinking Soldiers of Fortune - Europe
The Torchlight Revival - Europe
Ada Von Wannemaker - Europe

OOC: Basically as it says in the title, I'll be extending this tour into the new year. Feel free to interact with your characters in whatever way you choose!

Edited by user 24 August 2019 04:13:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 24/08/2019(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 24 August 2019 23:25:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
karoliena loved finland. it was a beautiful country with very cool people. it was early in the morning,but not too early to start drinking. she grabbed a bottle of beer from the catering table.she appreciated the effort someone went through to get the latest and greatest craft brews,but she couldnt care less. she wasnt much of a beer drinker. it was all bitter to her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 31 August 2019 18:06:58(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Savannah's band were gathered outside of their tour bus near the venue for the evening's show, chatting to the guys from Torchlight Revival, they were planning on heading out for breakfast while Avery was checking local breakfast places on his phone. Savannah steps out from the bus, no make-up on, her hair tied up and wearing a large Led Zeppelin t-shirt on and some shorts, clearly still in her night wear.

She rubs her face and eyes to adjust to the natural daylight of the morning before wandering up to Avery and the boys, "What's happening?" she asks, clearly still yet to fully feel awake. "We're just planning on heading somewhere for breakfast, maybe explore this place a little. You joining us?". She thinks about the offer for a few moments before declining, "Nah, I think I'll grab something from the bus. These early mornings are no joke." she laughs a little and shakes her head.

"Alright, well we're gonna head off now. Call us when you're heading out and we'll let you know where we are." Avery says before they head off. Savannah props herself up on the small wall covering the parking lot, it was a pretty humid morning during summertime in Europe, she people watches for a little while as the roadie's head back and forth between the parking lot and the venue. She sends a couple of text messages to her family and friends back home.

Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 31 August 2019 23:11:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

by this time,karoliena knew all about what her bandmate was up to. she didnt exactly understand why erich would go back to a woman who left him without a word as to why or where she was going. but....she was willing to accept it for this tour. hopefully the "honeymoon" part of the reconciliation lasts for the foreseeable future. it certainly was better than having erich and ada fighting through the whole event.

karoliena stepped out of atomic war bride's bus and into the morning sun. doing nothing to dispel the myth she was actually a vampire,she looked immaculate. being on tour,she looked every part of the 1950's pinups she was inspired by : jean capri pants,red button up shirt tied up to expose her stomach,red bandanna in hair.she spotted the headliner of the show and walked over to greet her. "good morning." she says brightly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 01 September 2019 00:27:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Savannah looks across to Karoliena when she stepped outside, she looked flawless even at this early stage of the morning. The two worked together on her album, so she was happy that she agreed to come out on tour too. She flashed a smile as Karoliena made her way over towards Savannah, "Good mornin'" she says in a soft southern accent, her eyes narrowing slightly as she was still adjusting to the morning light. "How're you feeling?" she asks, delving into the pockets of her shorts for a pack of cigarettes. She pulls out the pack and opens it up, offering Karoliena a cigarette before taking one out and lighting it up.
Offline erich hess  
#6 Posted : 01 September 2019 00:55:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

it had been awhile since karoliena had been on the road,so she was happy to be working once more. motherhood was fun and all,but she did like a break once and awhile. she did love hearing savannah speak. her accent was even stronger than erich's. she was a big fan of 2001 maniacs,so she was keeping her guard up. "good morning. " she answers with a little laugh. did savannah know what was going on on her tour? karoliena decided it wasnt her story to tell,so she kept quiet about erich and ada. she was no gossip. " tired." karoliena answers honestly. "and a spider was in my coffee cup this morning. i guess that is better than half a spider in my pastry." she continues with a warm laugh. "hows this touring life treating you?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 01 September 2019 01:09:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

The tour was now over half-way through the European leg, so Savannah was getting a little more used to the travelling lifestyle, she had rarely settled in the same place for most of her life, but she was pleased to have had some familiar faces on the tour with her, especially with this being her first major tour. She was unaware of the history between Erich and Ada, despite the time that she had spent with Erich in recent months with the recording and rehearsing of her album, it's not a topic they ever spoke about, but they had both managed to keep things quite professional, at least from the outside looking in.

She smiles as she listens to Karoliena's spider story, "Rather you than I." she says shuddering before continuing, "It's treating me pretty well. Better than I had expected." she takes a drag of her cigarette, exhaling the smoke into the warm morning air, "I can see why a lot of people in the industry are fuckin' batshit crazy now though." she says with a small giggle, "It must be so easy for people to legit think they're Jesus. When you look at the amount of people involved in something with your name on it." she shakes her head, "It's fucking wild."
Offline erich hess  
#8 Posted : 01 September 2019 01:37:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena never smoked tobacco herself,but she did appreciate when other people did. it always made one look cool. if there was one thing the tobacco advertising got right,it was that. she was pleased that savannah was falling into the touring life easily. it wasnt something for everyone. she knew of a lot of talented people that just couldnt do the day in and day out touring life. they became session musicans. which were people karoliena appreciated,but she always saw them as kind of pretenders. one needed to be out in the world to really get the life. while on the exterior,karoliena and erich seemed like opposites,they agreed pretty closely when it came to their craft. but,you would never see karoliena chasing down a rogue drink vender with a tree branch. that was definitely erich. "you dont have to be crazy to work here,but it helps." karoliena grins to savannah,quoting every terrible office workers' coffee cup ever. " i think that is why we've worked for so long. we dont have anyone to do any of our work. we set up our equipment,we tear it down. do all our own instrument tech. it is so much work,like...ugh. but i think it keeps us grounded." karoliena tells savannah with a tired sigh. "it wasnt until a couple years back we actually did the tourbus thing." she continues,gesturing towards the large motorhome. "a wonder we werent all killed. either myself,erich,or erica drove. you can guess we werent exactly in condition to drive."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#9 Posted : 03 September 2019 01:26:11(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada exits her tour bus, cigarettes and tea in hand. She hadn’t smoked since she had Marlena, but now that she was away from her for an extended amount of time, she found that she was doing a lot of things she hadn’t done in a while. Smoking was just a minor addition to her day.

Ada looked like she just woke up - which she did - but the upside of her short haircut (which she had dyed pink not that long ago) is that it didn’t require much maintenance to look decent. Ada couldn’t help but compare herself to some of the women that she was around, who all looked absolutely gorgeous to her. She felt so plain-Jane next to all of them.

Crowds seemed to be feeling her lately, though. Erich had been right, fans liked it when you played your old stuff because it’s the stuff that they already know. While Ada had every intention of writing new music, it was a sigh of relief that nobody seemed to be expecting it out of her right now. She could continue to play her old music for this tour at least, and nobody seemed to mind it.
Offline erich hess  
#10 Posted : 03 September 2019 02:25:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena had been up and about for awhile. she had 4 kids,one of which was still fairly young, so sleeping in was something she only vaguely remembered. for her the tour had being fairly well. savannah and atomic war bride did share a fan base,so it felt good to have an enthusiastic crowd. having ada long also seemed to stoke a nostalgic streak in the audience as well. for better or worse,ada was also going to be connected to karolien'as band forever.

ah,ada. karoliena had promised her to be civil for the tour,and she had kept the promise. she hadnt really said anything other than hi to the woman. however,that was before she knew what erich and ada were up to. she had read it on erich's face before even seeing ada. he was a poor liar,so she hadnt even asked what had been going on. it saved them both some dignity. seeing ada step out of her bus caused karoliena study her intensely. she wondered just what secrets lay in that pink head? erich had given her a firm talking to about not bringing up where ada had been and to please treat her gently. sometimes erich disgusted karoliena. how could he lower himself to return to someone who hurt him so? if karoliena wasnt the picture of control,a scowl would have passed over her porcelain doll face. it was her opinion erich should have ditched ada the moment she started acting crazy. there was no saving her,she would only bring those around her down. karoliena takes breath and decides to turn and go about her day...until the thought that ada was extremely anxious. it could be fun to watch her squirm...maybe get to the bottom of this and see why erich would get back with her.

with her most casual walk,but making sure her heels clicked on the ground as she approached,karoliena walked up to ada. karoliena was actually a lot shorter than people would expect,but the heels gave her a comfortable perch on which to look down on ada. "good morning." she greets with a tone that implies she isnt just passing through
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#11 Posted : 03 September 2019 02:46:59(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada saw Karoliena approaching from the corner of her eyes, but kept her gaze forward as she lit her cigarette, hoping that maybe if she didn’t show Karoliena any attention in her approach, then she would keep walking. Ada knew that Karoliena knew about her and Erich now. They hadn’t discussed it yet, but she knew just from the way that Karoliena looked at her when they passed by each other throughout the tour. Erich had promised Ada that they wouldn’t have to sneak around when they were together on tour, but Ada still felt a little bit like she was sneaking around to avoid Karoliena knowing how much time Ada and Erich spent together - which was almost every night after the show.

When Karoliena stops in front of Ada, Ada looks up at her cautiously. Her presence was anxiety-inducing, especially without any social buffering like Erich around to distract the both of them from what they needed to discuss with each other - the pink elephant in the room, that Ada and Erich were back together. “Good morning, Karoliena,” Ada says back softly, taking a drag from her cigarette. Karoliena wasn’t speaking Flemish yet, so Ada felt comfortable for now.
Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 03 September 2019 03:22:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena watched ada smoke for a moment. she didnt remember if she smoked back in the day or not. she really only remembered ada in one of two ways: needing mental help or pregnant. both of which were not prime smoking situations. standing here,karoliena ran through many cutting ,but outwardly nice comments she could say. things that really only she and ada would get the weight to. but...she decided against it. ada hadnt actively tried to avoid her or even seemed all that startled when she spoke to her. it wouldnt be fun to have at her. besides,she was a woman of her word and she promised ada there was a truce. no..karoliena was above cattiness. but she did have things she wanted ada to know and there were things she wished to know.
"erich is a grown man and i was wrong to message you what i did. " she says simply at first. she looks straight ahead past ada as she speaks. she hated apologizing,but she was adult enough to do it when needed. "but i know he would never tell you the extent of how you leaving affected him. i know there is something huge that i dont know about your relationship with him. frankly,it is none of my business. but..." karoliena sighs softly before speaking. "dont abuse his feelings for you again." she isnt exactly sure what to say to ada. she feels hamstringed by the restriction of not speaking about where ada had been for these passed few years.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#13 Posted : 03 September 2019 03:36:05(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada listened to Karoliena quietly, quickly taking drags off her cigarette as she does. If Karoliena’s first message had been an attempt to dissuade Ada from trying to get back together with Erich, it had backfired on Karoliena, and that gave Ada a little bit of happiness in this interaction. The idea of abusing Erich’s feelings was beyond Ada’s thinking - in Ada’s mind, she had never abused, per se, Erich’s feelings for her, but she could see where others might see that in her actions. Ada just nods and waits a few moments after Karoliena is done speaking just to make sure that Ada wasn’t going to interrupt her. She was terrified of showing anything other than respect for Karoliena, despite the fear that festered underneath this conversation on Ada’s side. “I appreciate you saying that,” she finally says back, taking a sip of her tea shakily. “I have no intentions of abusing Erich in any way.” She finished this sentence and looked up at Karoliena, wondering if this could be the end of the conversation.
Offline erich hess  
#14 Posted : 03 September 2019 04:01:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena slightly narrows her eyes. she had kids so she could tell when someone was giving her answers in hopes of getting her to go away. short answer,little to no detail. still,she didnt want to push it and make ada mad. after all,this tour had them all in close quarters. it would be unprofessional to bring drama to savannah's show. plus,ada wasnt exactly erich's ex anymore,was she? it didnt matter her thoughts on one or the other. ada was here,selene was not. "im sure erich had no intentions of..." karoliena trails off but gives a meaningful smirk. it wasnt a mean spirited smirk,it was amusement. "but yet,here we are." karoliena finishes with a smile. "how much did he tell you about selene?" she asks evenly,moving her sunglasses from her forehead to her eyes. the sun was coming out and it burned her eyes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#15 Posted : 03 September 2019 04:18:44(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

The mention of Selene made Ada perk up a bit, lowering her cigarette from her mouth. “Not much,” Ada answers honestly, although she had perused through both Erich and Selene’s Twitters and Instagrams a couple weeks ago to find out more about their relationship. It was true what Erich had said - it did look like they didn’t spend much time together - although she did see a couple of tweets saying that Erich loved her, which had sent Ada into a small spiral that she had yet to tell anybody about. She looked at Karoliena now as a source of information on Selene, and she was always looking for new information on their relationship. “He told me that she was a businesswoman. And that they didn’t spend a lot of time together.” Ada almost mentions that they hadn’t seen each other since April, but she wasn’t sure if Erich would want that information being shared with Karoliena or not. In truth, that was the bulk of what Ada actually knew about Selene at all.
Offline erich hess  
#16 Posted : 03 September 2019 04:44:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

if karoliena could get ada talking,maybe she could glean information about where and what she had been doing. after all,if ada said it? that wasnt karoliena bringing it up. also, as much as it pained her: erich was her friend and ada was the person he loved. she had to respect that,even if she disagreed with it. "i would imagine not. sort of ruins the mood,huh?" karoliena smiles. she actually kind of admired ada for having the balls to be the other woman. she honestly didnt think ada had it in her. she seemed rather timid. but, karoliena remembered enough of her from before to know she could be a firebrand when pushed. " that is a good overview of it. i liked her a lot. but she probably would rub people the wrong way. they seemed to love each other very much. very weird couple though. well,we both know how erich is. but selene....she was all about money and prestige. but..they treated each other well." karoliena says,settling in for this conversation. she cant she missed ada per se,she actually found her to be rather needy and possessive before. perhaps she had changed now. she let that last part hang just long enough to maybe make ada think she was finished before adding. " they havent really been together in probably a year. erich has been keeping the public appearance of being with her. why do you think she never posts pictures of herself? its always erich doing it. i guess they are still officially together,but i wouldnt put too much into that being the case. " she says with a shrug. things may have turned out different if selene was in the picture. erich is loyal to a stupid level,at least in karoliena's mind.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#17 Posted : 03 September 2019 05:09:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Karoliena’s joke about ruining the mood sort of drifted over Ada, with her not realizing that it was supposed to be a funny comment. To her, it felt like an attempt to invade Ada and Erich’s personal boundaries when it came to their relationship, discussing what puts Ada in the mood and what doesn’t. Ada said nothing though, she just looked down and waited for Karoliena to either continue what she was going to say, or for her to walk away.

It was no surprise to Ada that Karoliena would say that she liked Selene a lot to Ada. That felt like a deep jab, with Karoliena mentioning that Selene and Erich loved each other a lot being an even deeper one. Ada could feel the truce that she and Karoliena had set up between the two of them starting to fade as Ada began the spiral more and more. Ada also had a lot of respect for Savannah Haim and didn’t want to start drama on her tour, but when she was overcome with emotion, it was difficult to distinguish a temporary want from a long-term one. Even hearing from Karoliena that Erich and Selene hadn’t been together in almost a year wasn’t enough to settle her down. She was already spiraling out. “Did you want something when you came over here, or was your end goal just to hurt me?” she asks, a fiery tone to her voice but with genuine wonder in the question. Their truce was to act civil with each other, and Ada had to know exactly what Karoliena’s intentions were with starting this line of questioning.
Offline erich hess  
#18 Posted : 03 September 2019 05:48:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

karoliena smiled a small smile when ada showed some fire. karoliena knew she could intimidate people and she did not respect people who just rolled over. it did kind of rub her the wrong way that ada seemed irritated with her when her intentions were completely honest. but she wasnt about to fight with her. arguments with people she did not love were a complete waste of time. it would have been easy to antagonize ada further. in fact,in a certain way karoliena thought she deserved it. she was just having an innocent conversation and ada took offense to something or the other. but she wasnt going to play into what she saw as ada's pity party. " if i wanted to hurt you,you would fucking know." she tells ada. never changing expression or tone from her pleasant conversational tone. she wanted to lay into ada for being what she perceived as jealousy over an issue where ada was clearly the winner. "i came here to hopefully put this all behind us. if your relationship continues,and i think we both want it to,we're going to be around each other a lot. marlena and eris are half sisters. erich is our friend,in your case,a bit more. i think its very important we get along. i am not your enemy,ada. if i was,i wouldnt even speak to you. i could have went about my morning and had some delicious waffles." karoliena says with a hint of longing in her voice about the waffles. she does so love breakfast.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#19 Posted : 03 September 2019 06:03:23(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada hesitates when Karoliena doesn’t fire back with something equally as emotionally charged. Like Erich had said before, the woman had a smooth wrapper. Nothing seemed to get to her, which made Ada feel like she was floundering, like Karoliena was in charge of this conversation with Ada was just an unwilling participant in it. “You are right, I am sorry,” Ada hears herself say, a look of disgust at herself running across her face after she apologizes. Hearing that they’ll probably be around each other a lot didn’t help with Ada’s anxiety. Unless this issue was completely wrapped up today, Ada couldn’t see any interaction with Karoliena being completely pleasant. Ada hated how attractive Karoliena looks in comparison to Ada, who often times looked like a child or more adorable than glamorous in any way. “Fine then. What do we need to do put this all behind us?” she asks sincerely. She would be most happy if she genuinely felt like Karoliena wasn’t her enemy, as opposed to how she felt towards her now.
Offline erich hess  
#20 Posted : 03 September 2019 06:32:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"please dont apologize for standing up for yourself. especially since i think you are just going through the motions." karoliena curtly says to ada. she looks at ada and puts her hands on her hips. contrary to public perception,karoliena doesnt wish to tear people down,she wants to build them up. in her mind she was was harsh to erica,but erica grew into a woman that karoliena knew lurked inside her. to a certain extent,ada reminded karoliena of erica. karoliena ponders ada question about what they needed to do.it wasnt an easy subject to just hammer out. but she had the feeling if she didnt work this out,things would never be ok with ada. for erich's sake,she didnt want that to be the case. " fine. cards on the table. i want to know why you left and erich and why i should believe you wont do it again this time. like i said before, i am the one who has to pick up the pieces from your mess. will you just up and take marlena again? ada,erich tried, he tried to be good for her. when you left,any thought of him ever being clean left with you. he tried,he failed. he wont try again. i know he isnt your responsibility, but...he's mine." karoliena rattles off to ada ,finally with a crack in her porcelain mask. it was slight,but there was far more inflection to her voice than before. " that is what i want. now what do you want from me?" karoliena asks,holding her hands out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage