logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#21 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:56:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Silver Spoon then notices Jerry coming in and he's instantly head over heels over him.

"Who there partner, what brings a gorgeous man like you out into these barracks "
Offline BrownSugar  
#22 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:57:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Deneil's eyes light up when he sees Jerry, his brother-in-law. It's nice to know that he's in here with someone he's close to in the outside world. "Jezza, mate!!" he says with open arms.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#23 Posted : 05 May 2020 09:59:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry steps into the house getting a glimpse of this. "Whoa, would you look at this!?" Jerry says laughing and walking down to where the contestants are. "Sup everyone? We ready to have fun?" Jerry looks over at Deneil and smiles. "Haha! I would've never thought you were in this house! Wow" Jerry says laughing and giving Deneil a big hug. He turns to Silver Spoons and smiles as well. "Don't think we've met before, names Jerry". He smiles after the compliment. "Thanks man, I want to make some memories. What brings you here?"

Jerry sees Erica and gives her a sly smile. Unsure of how she would react to him.

Edited by user 05 May 2020 10:01:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#24 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:01:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
erica looks content but inwardly she is pleased it looks like silver spoons is hitting on jerry. she crosses her legs and thinks everything may turn out well.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#25 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:01:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"You're only as old as you act, right?"

UserPostedImage

A confident and excited Stephanie Ortiz walks in with her infamous six inch heels and short sparkly dress. She then proceeds to strut closer to the camera as she puts her hands on her waist.

I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

I don't even think I need an introduction at this point but anyways my name is Stephanie Ortiz! I like to say I'm 21....because you know.... you're only as old as you act right?

Many people know me as the first Spanglish artist to release a #1 album in the US. That's like a big deal! Any who, despite my incredible success in music with my first two albums I decided to humbly step back from the music scene, give these bitches some room to breathe and focus on reality TV. Back then, I was known as Stephanie Fierce's "rival" *rolls eyes* Really people? That bitch could never see me, even on her best day!

Anyways with that being said, Celebrity Big Brother has been a huge part of my life and career. I don't even think these new bitches know that so I'm about to remind them. I was part of Season 3, which in my opinion is the most iconic season. Like...all the other seasons could never! I've also hosted a reality TV show and have been a part of I'm a Rock Star..Get Me Outta Here during the golden era! Unfortunately I haven't won either show, so I guess my goal this time is to win! But I don't know.. it's like so hard to be nice to these people, especially the fake ass people. So we will see!

I honestly don't know what I'm walking into this season. I just hope there are cute boys because my season didn't have many to work with. I'm always horny and ready so I'm crossing my fingers.

I'm here to let these bitches know that the Queen of Reality TV has arrived! So bow down bitches!

Christopher: Random fact: If you can't tell by her ensemble already, Stephanie likes expensive clothes. Her rich taste also extends to her palate as she loves expensive food too. She also hates waking up early. I know she'll love the alarm calls. Give a cheer for Stephanie!
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC)
#26 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:02:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoon is overwhelmed by all the cute men in the house, but in a good way. However, he can't help but look at Erica. He's confused as to why is she the one who seems to grab his attention the most.
#27 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:05:17(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage

Stephanie Ortiz walks down the runway with her best effort at making a diva walk. She seems annoyed for some reason and just rolls her eyes as she reaches her way down the catwalk. She then heads to the area where everyone seems to be gathered at.

"This is it" she chuckles and isolates herself to a corner.

Edited by user 09 May 2020 01:06:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline FiveT  
#28 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:05:34(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David makes his entrance as the audience cheers. As he gets out of his car he raises his hand and waves with a big smile. He keeps waving while he makes his way down to the house and before getting in he shouts some huge "Thank you"'s to the people.

"I won't disappoint you!"

He laughs a little and then heads into the house waving again. As he closes his door behind he begins to slwoly get down the stairs, unsure of what he's gonna find, but there it happens - he concentrates too much on thinking that he trips on the stairs, but manages to hold himself and begins to laugh.

"Oh right, nice beginning! Ok!"

He still laughs by himself for being so stupidly clusmy and when finishes the stair he looks at the camera. "Hi mom!!"

He smiles and does a peace sign, when he turns around he adds "..And dad too..."and then as he walks and sees the other housemates he remains shocked. How many people were there, he just says a loud "Heelloooo"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#29 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:06:59(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry sees Stephanie and waves at her. He does the same to David. “Welcome man. I’m Jerry, nice to meet ya”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#30 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:08:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I bring youth, I bring energy and, ladies I might just bring you some fun."

UserPostedImage

Heyo what I'm guys I'm Cameron Jacobson and I'm absolutely crazy to be doing this. So I'd like to think I'm probably best known for featuring on the #1 single Tick Toc with Amy-Jayne. Aside from that I guess I am just a simple guy from a small town in New Jersey, yes I'm from that American state I know it's a little dodgy.

Many people have been telling me not to do this show for various reasons, for one I'm likely going to be the youngest person in that entire house after all I am only 18 years-old but why should that matter...right?. I've also been told that it's too adult for me to be on this show because, well, I was never allowed to watch it as a kid. The reason I am doing this show is simple - to give the public an insight into who I am as a person. You'll come to find out that I'm a chill, down to earth guy who's not like all the other boys my age. I've lived in a house with various characters in my family so not a lot of things will tick me off but people who are self-absorbed and superficial, well, I can live with them but the moment they start talking about themselves...nah I'm out, don't need to sit there so they can inflate their obvious ego.

When it comes to being a housemate, well I'd like to think I'd bring a bit of eye candy, I am by no means the most attractive guy on the planet but I think I look alright, I also think I'd be a little bit of a peace keeper in there. Growing up in a very volatile household I hate conflict and confrontation of any kind. I'm that kinda person that likes to diffuse a situation before it escalates too far. In terms of actually living in that house, I think I'll be alright. Being without my phone will be a little tough but hopefully I'll have the company of good people. One thing I am not looking forward to however is having to shower and whatnot in that house, I know there aren't cameras inside the shower but still kinda weirds me out.

I'd like to think I stand a chance of lasting a long time in the house. The public are usually pretty good at finding the people who are acting and whatnot and I'm just going in there to be me, what you see is what you get as they say. When it comes to what I'll bring to the house, well like I said I'm 18. I bring youth, I bring energy and, ladies I might just bring you some fun. I'm kidding on that last bit haha! I'll bring fun but not that kinda fun, the last thing I'm gonna say is I am nervous about doing this show I wasn't sure if I'd actually agree to do it but guess there's no turning back now.

Christopher: Random fact: Cameron has confessed to having a fear of clowns. Spend more time in this business and he'll surely get used to them! Ladies and gents, it's Cameron!
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC)
#31 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:09:13(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoons notices Stephanie Ortiz and immediately grows a dislike for her.

Stephanie Ortiz says hi back to Jerry!

"Omg I love the gays" she lets out a cackle.
Offline erich hess  
#32 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:09:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica notices stephanie doesnt even so much as say hello. well,fuck her too. but she was going to focus on being positive,that is sort of what she was aiming to do,right? so she gives a warm wave to david. "hello hello. join our kitchen party." she says,feeling the nerves raise. the house was filling.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#33 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:11:41(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
"Hey Jerry, nice to meet you!... I mean, Billy is my boss and friend, we have spoken about you, it's nice to actually meet you in person wow"

David seems to be not able to contain excitement, he almost trembles and smiles full of energy. He then gets greeted by Erica and waves at her, nodding.

"Ok, sure! This gonna be fun, isn't it?"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#34 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:11:55(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
Cameron walks through the doors and came down the stairs. He was a little nervous he knew he'd be the youngest, likely least famous in the house but he brushed it off as he came down the stairs.

"Oh man that was so nerve wrecking". Cameron says as he came into the main cluster of housemates.
UserPostedImage
#35 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:12:57(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

"It's getting comfy and warm in here now" Silver spoons says chuckling. He says hello to Cameron and David.
Offline BrownSugar  
#36 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:14:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I feel like the public perceives me as being the "crazy ex-wife"..."

UserPostedImage

The camera's pan inward it's a bit fuzzy from afar but as the camera's come closer the face of a female with blonde hair is seen. "Hi everyone my name is Gemma Kane and I am most known for being a finalist on Starfactory and the lead singer of now-defunct girlband LASHES!"

"I went on to be release solo music afterwards including my album, Precious and even got a few top 5 records. Yep!" Gemma smiles running her hands through her hair. "I feel like the public perceives me as being the [using bunny ears].. *crazy ex-wife* which is as FAR from the truth that anything could be". Gemma laughs. "What I am really like is a just a chilled out sweet girl. I love to laugh, love to cook and meeting new people. I think I'll react badly to a stinky house with stinky house guests. It's really just imperative that we all keep clean living quarters cause I'll probably go absolutely crackers if the house goes messy". Gemma grins "I think I'm just laid back for the most part so I think I'll be the voice of reason in the house unless someone really does something to upset. I'm pretty much a people person, really. Gemma tilts her head and smiles.

"I really want to just meet new people and see what happens. I don't really want to say what I want and don't want to happen because this is Celebrity Big Brother baby...anything can happen". Gemma laughs putting her lips to her fingers to say "Shhhh". "The hardest part for me is to be away from the outside world. It's pretty nerve wrecking but I figured why not....lets see how it goes. I've always been a fan of the show anyway so I'm sure I can create some fun moments. That's what I'm really excited for. Gemma smiles. "I signed up for CBB so the public can actually get to know who I really am instead of making assumptions based off of what they read in the tabloids. The groups break up, my divorce....that reallyt caused people think they know me and how I am but they really...really don't. So I want to see if Big Brother can help me..you know...show me. Gemma takes a deep breath. "I need ALL the luck in the world as i step into this twighlight zone. Wish me luck! I'll probably need it. Gemma nervously laughs as the scene fades.

Christopher: Random fact: Gemma is a self-proclaimed germaphobe. Gemma the Germaphobe has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? She also hates it whenever anyone burps or farts without excusing themselves. Lord help her in that house. Give it up for Gemma!
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#37 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:15:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry waves back at Stephanie and winks “oh yes girl..you better!” Jerry says jokingly and adding some sass knowing he’ll probably get along with Stephanie. Jerry also nods and waves at Cameron. Having never met him before.

When Jerry mentions David he nods and smiles. “Nice to meet you too man, you’ve got some cool hair.” Jerry says with a light grin.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#38 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:15:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i dunno,davie boy.." erica says with apprehension. " it can turn on a dime in here." she warns. she feels like a soldier returning to the trenches and felt she should warn the new people. she goes give a warm smile to cameron.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#39 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:17:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoons notices Gemma and he tips his hat off to her.

"Another beauty walks in" he says with a warm smile.

Stephanie Ortiz see Gemma come in.

"Oh no I hope this house carries a lot of medication" she says quickly almost regretting she said that but then again not. She continues to chuckles.

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#40 Posted : 05 May 2020 10:18:03(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma, looking stunning hits the red carpet and poses for a few moments. She has a loud mixed reaction and she smiles beautifully with her pearly whites. She takes a final wave and enters the house. “Oh my....there’s so many!” Gemma nervously smiles seeing all the house. “Hi!!” Gemma says excitedly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage