logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<189190191192193>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#3801 Posted : 09 July 2020 00:58:07(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
erich: poor guy probabably had to live off tater salad while on the road.

karoliena: what the fuck..

jayne: *from far away* i get it!

Erich: i remember when i made it suddenly my father wanted to reconnect with me. after 20 years of being an absolute asshole to me. suddenly,i was good enough. suddenly,he was proud of me. yeah,fuck him and fuck this guy.

karoliena:you sound like there are some issues there.

erich:hello,pot? its me kettle.

karoliena:well,yeha. who in the arts does have a good family life while growing up?

jayne:i did.

erica:me too. my parents were awesome!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline PANIC!  
#3802 Posted : 16 July 2020 06:22:34(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Culture Uncut Exclusive:
Ryan Ross Hernandez's Return to Music Is Imminent

UserPostedImage

Earlier this week fans were sent into a frenzy as Ryan Ross Hernandez posted on his official Instagram account for the first time in four years, what appears to be a picture from a recent photoshoot. Culture Uncut can exclusively report from multiple sources we've spoken to that Hernandez's return to the music scene is "imminent." Our sources have confirmed that at least a half dozen new songs have been registered under RRH on RIAA's (Recording Industry Association of America) online music database including one titled "Darkness in the Light / Light in the Darkness" which would go along with the caption on RRH's latest Instagram post. Adding to these claims, the guitarist was pictured leaving the Studio 60 headquarters in West Hollywood this past Tuesday, July 14th, while wearing a mask aimed the COVID-19 crisis still affecting the United States.

A representative for Studio 60 confirmed to Culture Uncut that Hernandez's previously announced album "Sex with Former Lovers" which was set to feature his 2016 singles "The Younger Heart" and "Don't Read the Headlines" is no longer on their release schedule. "Ryan Ross Hernandez made the decision to scrap the album once it was in the mastering stage in the fall of 2016." While it's not yet known why the completed record was cancelled, the Studio 60 rep assures us that new music from Hernandez will be released when "[Hernandez] feels like the time is right."

Studio 60 and reps of Hernandez were not willing to confirm a date for a single or possible comeback performance, but it appears we are not far off from seeing arguably one of the most popular solo male artist of the past twenty years making a return to the industry he vanished from four years ago. His hiatus still holds a level of mystery to it. "The Younger Heart" a sexually-driven song wildly speculated to be about fellow pop star Izzy Merjos, charted at number one on the charts and its follow-up "Don't Read the Headlines" presumably about rapper Miami, received critical acclaim upon release. It's not known why Hernandez decided to walk away from his music career as well as other side projects he had on the table given his Netflix deal to produce his second television series, but we hope these questions may be answered in the near future. Perhaps the biggest question weighing on the minds of some is where his love life stands for the 42-year old lothario, who is known as much for his music as he is for the famous women he has dated.
UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
2001clay on 16/07/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/07/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 16/07/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 16/07/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/07/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/07/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 16/07/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 16/07/2020(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/07/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3803 Posted : 16 July 2020 07:06:45(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Fierce: Is safe to say that the return of Ryan Ross Hernandez is something everyone is anticipating! I'm super excited for new music!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
PANIC! on 16/07/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3804 Posted : 30 July 2020 06:47:58(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
PRÓXIMO's Comeback to Music Goes Viral Across Social Media Platforms!

UserPostedImage

The viral #IWannaDanceChallenge has given the 5-piece boyband a whole new lease of life in 2020.

It's been nearly four years since PROXIMO released their debut single, "Day Dreaming." The song remains one of the band's best-known, most popular works, and was a summer 2017 mainstay — but music lovers in 2020 just got reintroduced to the 5-piece Latin band in a mindblowing way. Through the expression of dance.

PRÓXIMO returned to music this week with a new single entitled "I Wanna", which premiered along it’s music video after the band were on a four year hiatus which is said to have been due to management issues. The music video featured fun, yet intense dance choreography during a packed out hotel party, which aided the infectiously catchy synth driven record that has been met with inquisetly positive reviews. The amusing video, which was shot in Los Angeles, quickly inspired others to dance and with due time, the song and video quickly went viral across all social media platforms, shattering viewing numbers.

This new viral trend started when pop star Gemma Kane playfully posted a video of herself performing the choreography to the song in her beautiful backyard. She created her rendition of the record by doing her signature hair flips and dancing the choreography spot on from what we see in the “I Wanna" music video. Gemma Kane posted the video to her social media and it quickly became a hit. In no time, the “Sinner” singer was trending along with the I Wanna song and music video. Shortly after, singer Naomi known from being in the girl group SYNCO playfully challenged Gemma to a dance off and posted her rendition of the "I Wanna" choreography in her dance video. Like Gemma’s, Naomi’s also became a hit on social media. Garnering 2.5 million views.

Other celebrities soon began to follow suit, causing the song and video to become a viral sensation: Erica Hess decided to hop in on the fun and post her video showing off some quirky dance skills, Gretchen Allin soon posted a nearly NSFW rendition.
Meanwhile, The Jollies member Zafari took part in the challenge with a friend, sticking his tongue out and pretending to do wrong with his mouth open in shock. It worked surprisingly well, as Zafari's moves were really good and flowed well with the music as he danced with a friend.

Similarly, Jollies members Natasha Stanovski and David Power Hernandez joined in on the fun, taking their dance challenge to the gym in a hilarious rendition of the song's choreography. Shortly after, PRÓXIMO’s La Familia label mate Tika Mays dropped her own I Wanna Dance Challenge, which included some intense choreography and back up dancers. Payton took to the streets of liverpool with members of his team to dance hilariously to the song in support of PRÓXIMO, who he manages.

Suzie also made her own I Wanna Dance Challenge which featured a team of dancers, and original choreography over hypnotic beats of the song. Sabina too, posted a video which had back up dancers behind her in her rendition of the I Wanna Dance Challenge.
Lincoln Keaton, on the other hand, took to the beach to show off his awe inspiring dance moves as he executed his dance moves to perfection. BYS then shocked the social media world by returning for the dance challenge, taking to the dance studio to show off their remarkable coordination and announcing that they are back together and planning a “comeback season”.

Other notable celebrities who posted popular dance challenges included Sophia Delaney, Karoliena Summers and Chris Walker just to name a few. This has caused I Wanna to be a worldwide trending topic and hot new dance trend.

The viral anthem, co-penned by Stat Nerd’s member Christopher Hudson has really given PRÓXIMO a whole new lease of life in 2020. Prior to these inventive and entertaining dance mashups, PRÓXIMO were seemingly inactive. Following the moderate success of Daydreaming, the group faded into obscurity until April of this year when they announced that they signed with La Familia and were planning a comeback with a project entitled “Revamped” after relaunching their new website. It wasn’t until late July that the members of the group took to Instagram to tease lyrics from what would be the I Wanna single release and video. A day later, the song came out and the rest was history. So far, the video has amassed millions of views and engagements across all social media platforms including Youtube, where it continues to shatter viewing and streaming figures on streaming services thanks to participation from popular celebrities.

The boys of PRÓXIMO seem intent on continuing their push to the forefront, as they just announced that they are teaming up with the Fan Choice Awards and are giving fans, dancers and performers who are not famous, a chance to submit their #IWannaDanceChallenge to their website. They promised that one lucky video submission participant(s) would receive an “opportunity” of a lifetime. Some are already speculating that this could include an appearance from the winning participant during the pre-show or main show of the Fan Choice Awards that will take place later next month.

What are your thoughts on PROXIMO’s viral song, I Wanna and what has been your favorite #IWannaDanceChallenge video so far? Sound off below!

Edited by user 30 July 2020 07:03:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 30/07/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 30/07/2020(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/07/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 30/07/2020(UTC), erich hess on 30/07/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 30/07/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 30/07/2020(UTC), FiveT on 01/08/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3805 Posted : 30 July 2020 07:04:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
LegitDontLikeYou: Its a whole bop and the video was too! And yall are super cute so win win for everyone. I may have not got into yall years ago but I see you now, prove me wrong latin kings.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 30/07/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3806 Posted : 30 July 2020 07:40:22(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: PRÓXIMO could very well unite the world. if everyone just danced,maybe we'd stop being pissed off. maybe. there is still a lot of being who seem to love wallowing in being generally shitty.

nina: the dance craze was adorable. you know something is good when erica and i dont even have jokes.

Gretchen: there actually was a video where i popped out a bit. boy was my face red.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 30/07/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 30/07/2020(UTC)
#3807 Posted : 01 August 2020 11:16:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

SILVER SPOONS PRONOUNCED DEAD AT MERCY HOSPITAL IN MIAMI

UserPostedImage

A Miami fire official told CULTURE UNCUT NEWS that paramedics arrived at the scene at a highway in Miami where singer Silver Spoons and another unidentified man got in a deadly car accident.

Paramedics took Spoons aged 34, on an ambulance late evening to Miami Mercy Hospital, where a team of physicians attempted to resuscitate him for more than 30 minutes. The country singer was pronounced dead at 8:03 p.m. US Eastern time.

The country star was engaged to Celebrity Big Brother David Power. The singer was on the way to celebrate the release of his new single "Break Your Back" before the incident took place.

Spoon's management declined to comment or make a statement and asked to respect the privacy of Spoon's family and closed ones.

RIP SILVER SPOONS / 7.31.2020 / 34
thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 01/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 01/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 01/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 01/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 06/08/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3808 Posted : 01 August 2020 11:38:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich:i was fucking kidding on twitter! holy fuck. what a way to go. if i knew,i certainly wouldnt have said such before.

Erica: the hell?! this has to be a mistake.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 01/08/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3809 Posted : 14 August 2020 10:07:04(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
BIG DIAMOND RECORDS SET FOR HUGE CHANGE
'It looks like the record label is set for new change after they discus what is plan for future.'

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The latest industry news indicates a major move within the business side of the music industry as they look for set to complete the goal & they have a plan to move from Warner Music to Universal Music soon.

They setting up for Press Conference so Clay the owner of Big Diamond can discuss on what happening to Big Diamond & talk some more of some stuff that is happening to the future.

Things have recently seen an upturn in productivity and creativity but it would be ambitious to think that the label will ever be able to reach the heights that it did during it's earlier years. It will take maximum effort and a lot of out of the box creative thinking to get any major record label goes on the right track & to make big.

Edited by user 14 August 2020 10:07:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/08/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3810 Posted : 22 August 2020 00:26:15(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
A JOLLIES' DOCUMENTARY IS COMING TO NETFLIX IN AUTUMN
Pop group has reportedly signed contract for a life-story documentary on the members of the band

UserPostedImage

It's currently a period of mixed feelings for the Jollies going from success and wealth for some to fear, confusion and grief to others. Not only coronavirus took a toll on the five launching their group project last year with a member leaving right at the beginning and having to find the perfect missing piece at the last minute who was Fabriano Galore. Now also David Power Hernandez is grieving the loss of boyfriend Silver Spoons met in the Celebrity Big Brother experience in May and Rose Hemsworth keeps dealing with unknown stalker who made her life hundred times harder as we recently found out in her recent pics as well.

Well now the group seems interested in telling even more stories and experiences as they have reportedly signed a contract with Netflix to have a 6 episodes documentary about their individual life stories and one special episode that will talk about their current experience as a group ever since the beginning in April 2019. So many interesting and juicy facts will be talked about and sources close to the group have seen some of the themes already set on the show schedule and it seems that we'll finally get to know more on Natasha's troubles with her tycoon father Igor Stanovski, Rose's complicated relationship with her ex and an illness that nobody knew about, Zafari's story being an adopted African who faces racism, Fabriano's journey from Italy to England and his career goals, David's hard ways of growing up as an homosexual and coming out. Many happy themes will also be touched upon from the five's individual passions, dreams, happy moments, families, friends and much more.

UserPostedImage
(The Jollies rehearsing for the FCA performance, @TheJOLLiES Instagram)

So perhaps with their first documentary coming soon, the group will finally show their secret to deal with the hard stuff and keep going no matter what. The Jollies in fact, despite the madness of the last weeks, have been announced as performers at this year FCA and have also announced their next single 'Valeur' taken from their debut album 'Squad Goals'. Maybe they can actually inspire their fans to never give up and hold on their dreams, which seems to be working for them right now.
But we wonder is it really going to last?

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 6 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 22/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 22/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/08/2020(UTC)
#3811 Posted : 08 September 2020 09:10:38(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

STEPHANIE FIERCE RELEASES "FAIRYTALE DREAM" SNIPPET + UNVEILS ARTWORK
Singer teases fan with an appetizer to hold them over til album release

UserPostedImage
Official Single Artwork

Fans were taken by surprise earlier this month with the announcement of a new album from Stephanie Fierce. With the success of "Lost in Electronica" which managed to reach #1 multiple weeks on the Chart Heat Album Charts many fans have been speculating on what direction the singer would be taking with her 10th studio album which is titled "Royal Sex Dreams". Producer Daniel the Free Nerd teased fans that the album will be an "all in one" experience from an artistic standpoint; hinting that the album will be like all of Fierce's past albums recorded into one. The album will also coincide with a visual film that will represent all 25 songs on the album. It is the longest offering the singer has released to date and it's rumored to be Fierce's last album in a very long time as the singer will focus on her acting gigs for upcoming major blockbuster films she has under her belt.

The singer announced that while the album will not have any singles; the album will have highlight moments and depending on which songs the fans gravitate to the most will receive more attention. The first offering from the album is a teaser called "Fairytale Dream" which features an unexpected collaboration with upcoming alternative hip-hop artist XXX who's also signed to Fierce's independent record label "Hot Eye Records. From what is heard in the snippet; The song opens up with an immediate line from Stephanie Fierce as she opens the track. A throbbing dance beat is heard with XXX mimicking Michael Jackson like grunts as he then begins a sultry spoken word verse. Both XXX's and Fierce's voice duet at some point in the verse giving off a light airy effect that fans will enjoy and finally Fierce is heard with the main chorus but quickly fades out as the reaser comes to end.

"This album has many turning points and this song is a turning point. The way I wanted XXX to lay down the vocals I was pretty much inspired by Faithless's Maxi Jazz. I've always been a fan. I think Insomnia is one of the most immersive sounding tracks in EDM and that drop is insane. I have not seen no one else do it better. With this song though I wanted to keep things light because it's a key part of the album that fans will understand once they listen to it. Sonically I feel like this song would probably belong in "Lost in Electronica". It's like trip-hop meets EDM. Very trance and very moody but also very pop at the same time. Has some very subtle 70's disco transitions that won't be as noticeable on the first listen. I think Lost in Electronica was missing that emotional pull that this song and many on the album have though." - Stephanie Fierce

Fairytale Dream ft. XXX / Snippet Lyrics

[Stephanie Fierce]

Oh ooh ooh I'm Dreamin', yeah
(Dreamin, dreamin, dreamin)

[XXX]

Ah Shhh ah
Ah Shhh ah
Royal sex

Chemistry's intact (oh, yeah)
doing our best to behave (behave)
you want it (aye)
I'm in a rave (rave)
our whole room's covered in a blaze
feels like we're dancing, shit damn
to the beat our body's trying to save
we're still intact (intact)
call for help
rocking the hell out of your bed rails
while you draw tattoos with your nails
feeling's growing stronger (shit)
not gonna play like a band
just going with the trance (yeah)

I'm ready for you, say what you go to say (oooooh)
I'm ready for you, so put out an escape
I'm ready for you, you can roll the tape
Girl, I'm ready for you, I'll put you into shape (ooooh)

[XXX & Stephanie Fierce]

I'm ready for you, say what you go to say
I'm ready for you, so put out an escape (mmm)
I'm ready for you, you can roll the tape
Boy I'm ready for you, I'll put you into shape (ooh)

[Stephanie Fierce]

Oooh
it's like I'm fairytale dreaming
boy you just know my limits
you got me flying all up in the ceiling
I can feel the adrenaline all in my spirit
Oh, ooh-ooh, don't wake me
This feeling that I'm yearning
boy I never felt it
I'm getting hotter and higher
you cand do whatever
but don't wake me now

Sounds like:

Edited by user 08 September 2020 09:24:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2001clay on 08/09/2020(UTC), erich hess on 08/09/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 08/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 08/09/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 08/09/2020(UTC), Welat65 on 19/09/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3812 Posted : 16 September 2020 08:12:35(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

JOLLY NATASHA 'VERY CLOSE' TO MANAGER AND ENTREPRENEUR AUGUSTO LINCOLN
The two were spotted out of a restaurant together last night after a long summer of hidden meetings

UserPostedImage

It's been a long Summer of secret meetings that close sources reported us but the Jolly Natasha Stanovski seems very smart in hiding her life from the public eye, while avoiding questions or hiding her love life on social or from paparazzi. Stanovski family matters are very well known anyway to her followers as her Russian tycoon father Igor Stanovski released many statements in the past first attacking his daughter on her music project, then reportedly making amends during the coronavirus outbreak, looking for the peace in the family.

What we wonder now is will dad Stanovski be happy to find out that his daughter is dating the 50 year old billionaire entrepreneur and manager Augusto Lincoln, known into the behind the scenes of the showbiz. The pair were in fact seen coming out of a restaurant together yesterday in London and while we are sure that the Jollies aren't looking for a new manager, we can safely say that the two were very close and sources admitted him to be the unknown man that she was seeing this Summer in secret.

UserPostedImage
[Natasha with her bandmates on the red carpet at the 7th edition of FCA this year. From left to right: David Power (23), Rose Hemsworth (19), Fabriano Galore (24), Natasha Stanovski (23) and Zafari Mari (26)]

A person close to their table at the restaurant said. "They had a long night at the restaurant talking about their interest like their passion for Rock music but there were also some esplicit exchanges. They were talking sex like there was no tomorrow" Didn't she like privacy? And this person also added. "He was so arrogant and she admittedly even admired him on that. But from what I was hearing that didn't seem like a very romantic relationship. Not your usual Romeo and Juliet."

So what is happening? What's between them? We don't know YET. But one thing is for sure, this isn't about work. Love... or better, sex is in the air here. And whatever relationship there is, we are sure that Natasha's Jolly mates will accept for their open-minded 'Accept the difference' motto, but what will Stanovski daddy think about his daughter dating a 50 year old man? When he's only 60 and always tried to control many of her choices.

UserPostedImage
(Augusto Lincoln in some of his crazy posts on Instagram, showing the exaggerated lifestyle of a rich 50 year old man)

But who is Augusto Lincoln? Apart from being a manager and entrepreneur in the showbiz, this 50 year old tattooed, gym addicted man is also followed by thousands on socials like Instagram and Twitter and is mostly known for his exagerated lifestyle shown in his online posts where we see a man surrounded by huge groups of women, yachts, money, champagne, little dance competitions and much more.

So while all this extravagant life may be liked by some, it could put a bad example for young Natasha or worse, her young followers and fans whose age are mostly in the teenage years. What parent will want a child to follow a celebrity who dates a 50 year old man who does all of this? If you put that parents of young fans also criticized Natasha for her picture posted on Instagram in July showing her nose piercing, things might escalate quickly.

Edited by user 16 September 2020 08:13:16(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 6 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 16/09/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 16/09/2020(UTC), erich hess on 16/09/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 16/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/09/2020(UTC), Welat65 on 19/09/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3813 Posted : 16 September 2020 09:28:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: its nice to see girls hanging out with their dads. girls sometimes need that bond.

Nina: oh,hes her daddy alright,love.

erica: ew. i hate that phrase,its super gross. almost as gross as people dating their managers. its totally icky. like celine dion and that old bastard that recently kicked it.

Karoliena: *glares at erica*

Erica: oh! marrying the manager is cute when you do it. cassie is my manger too,so its not even really the same thing at all. *runs away*

nina: you imagine all the viagra and baby oil in that house?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
FiveT on 16/09/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 16/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/09/2020(UTC)
#3814 Posted : 16 September 2020 09:31:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: its nice to see girls hanging out with their dads. girls sometimes need that bond.

Nina: oh,hes her daddy alright,love.

erica: ew. i hate that phrase,its super gross. almost as gross as people dating their managers. its totally icky. like celine dion and that old bastard that recently kicked it.

Karoliena: *glares at erica*

Erica: oh! marrying the manager is cute when you do it. cassie is my manger too,so its not even really the same thing at all. *runs away*

nina: you imagine all the viagra and baby oil in that house?

ooc: how do you come up with these responses 🤣🤣🤣
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 16/09/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3815 Posted : 16 September 2020 09:57:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:im a sad,lonely man.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 16/09/2020(UTC), FiveT on 16/09/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 03/10/2020(UTC)
#3816 Posted : 03 October 2020 22:45:17(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

HOLLYWOOD SCOOP: "Holly" Robinson Files Defamation of Character Lawsuit against Daniel The Freenerd for her portrayal on social media and the music video "Monsters in your Bed".

UserPostedImage

Looks like things are getting a little heated for the camp of Daniel The Freenerd and Hot Eye Records. Haily Robinson (who's allegedly portrayed as Holly in Daniel The Freenerd's "Monster in your Bed" music video) has filed a defamation lawsuit in Orlando's US district court, seeking actual and punitive damages, plus legal fees towards the singer. According to the public documents released; the Ex-girlfiend of Daniel allegedly dated him for three years around the time the singer was associated with experimental music act GreenLeaf. They had what she described as a toxic relationship which lead to an ugly break up.

Mrs. Robinson claims that her portrayal in the music video "Monsters in Your Bed" as a rapist has resulted an effect on her reputation and mental health. She also claims that Daniel knowingly and maliciously portrayed her as a monster and a rapist in result of their break up years ago.

Daniel The Freenerd and his team has refused to comment on the matter.

erich hess on 03/10/2020(UTC), Welat65 on 04/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 04/10/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 04/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 07/10/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3817 Posted : 04 October 2020 00:04:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: she looks way cuter here.

nina: run,holly, run! erica's got a thing for the blondes!

erica:i do not!

Nina: really,love? pull the other one. its got a whole damned orchestra along with bells on. put blonde hair and tits on anything and you're looking.

Erica: i will not stand for this defamation...no,assassination of character! holly and i both have a case.

nina: but you will bend over for it.

erica: *giggles* fuck you,nina. besides,if we are really going there. dont you have a thing for asian girls? there was me,that girl from mimi... pretty sure i saw you looking at lydia's ass the other day.

nina: *shrugs* yeah,and? see,unlike you,im not denying it. though the lydia thing was more because she had sat on a gummy bear that threw under her butt before she sat down.

erica:you and those damned gummy bears.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 04/10/2020(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3818 Posted : 04 October 2020 03:11:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: I think he may have used the past relationship as motivation but I think is could be exaggeration. I mean If you believe everything you hear in music a lot of people will be locked up on all kinds of charges.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 04/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3819 Posted : 12 October 2020 01:32:27(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

EX TITAN LAURENCE VEGA DROPS A BOMB: 'MY BANDMATE DEN NEEDS HELP, DJ RASHAI IS A DANGER'
Laurence Vega drops shocking details on his ex bandmate Den Walnut and his relationship with Dj Rashai

UserPostedImage

You can tell when it's an unkown source that words may not be true, but when it's your ex bandmate that speaks, that one you are still in contact with, with whom you still produce some songs and work with from time to time, it means something must be true. Especially if we are talking about a bold and real man like Laurence who was always accounted as the "brain" in the Titans Pop band back when they were on their high more than 5 years ago. And with that said, we are pretty sure Laurence isn't looking for any media attention with a regular job as music producer and radio speaker from time to time as well as manager of acts like The Dolls.

Now Laurence wouldn't easily speak of something like this like we have learned to see in the past being a member of the band who would be very mature and not very in to gossip, unless journalists spoke of his marriage with songwriter and ex Hard Sugar Coco Lopez.
So this is why it shocked us today that Vega told us about these behind-the-scenes claims about his ex bandmate Den Walnut and his husband Dj Rashai, who has just started a career as Dj in the music industry releasing his first #1 hit back in July "1001 Nights" featuring Payton, Zafari of the Jollies and Deneil Khan.

UserPostedImage
[Pictures of Dj Rashai and Den Walnut on their daily life as husbands in 2020, living "happily" as it seems]

Laurence claimed that not everything we see or read about the two husbands is all sunshine and rainbows like they are pretending to show and that he found out too late. But, despite the intimidations, he's been in the music industry for 10 years now and won't give up on this matter so easily.

Laurence Vega wrote:
"I was working with Den last month on an important project that is top secret. Things, apparently were going fine, but I had always sensed something wrong beaneath the surface. It all came out clear when Den disappeared and cancelled any project with me after I suggested his husband was not needed on it. It was about Den Walnut as the popstar showman we've known in these 10 years. But someone didn't agree. And, yes, I'm talking about Dj Rashai, the man he married without knowing that he's a danger. After that happened and I was even blocked on social medias, I investigated further and I found out that despite the high skills as Dj and producer, Rashai is a violent man who would threaten his partner manipulating him mentally and physically. I have proof for all of this and no intimidation can stop me nor scare me.

But here come the most shocking claims as Laurence is known for his firm, mature way of handling situations even 10 years ago when they were all only 20.

Laurence wrote:
Rashai manipulated Den, my friend, as to cancel his career and just suck the fame onto himself. The quick marriage was definately a strategic move. He intended to create the group of The Jollies with his nephew Zafari just so they could replace the Titans and have people forget about us. In fact, it's no wonder the group shares many similarities to our own group. I do not absolutely mean to talk about the success that the group deserved with their hard work, but it was all studied. I do hope they keep being a force to be reckoned with for as long as they can, but the point here is that they were created with a more evil goal from Rashai. When Den released his solo single "Uncover It" talking about an abusive partner, now it all makes sense. I remember it was strange how they were by coincidence on very bad terms right in that period. Den is trying to reach for help, but he's incredibly sneaky and manipulative. I have recently found out contacts with family have deteriorated and Den hasn't spoken to parents for almost 2 months.
I will not stop this here, I as a friend will help Den."

So while all these claims sound shockingly true and scary, whoever has been following Den on his socials may read cryptic messages that most have tried to interpret. What is the truth? Is Laurence seeking attention and Den is hinting messages at him? We don't really think so, Laurence has never been the type to seek attention unless for promoting his products and work or serious business. So this look real to us and of extreme importance, too.

Edited by user 12 October 2020 01:36:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 12/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/10/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 12/10/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 16/10/2020(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3820 Posted : 18 October 2020 06:20:00(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Younghood and President Trump?
2020 throws another curve ball
UserPostedImage

You may think that Younghood a rapper from Detroit and the President may have nothing in common but that's not true in fact in a recent video that has since been deleted Younghood was asked a question about how important it is for the youth to go out and vote and this is what Younghood had to say about it.

Quote:
Voting is important, I'm not going to tell people not to vote, but you have to be educated. Like lets be real how many people voted because Obama was black, how many people are voting for Joe, because he served under a black guy? If you going to vote on surface level shit like that then maybe you shouldn't vote.

The backlash veverberated quickly as people quick to under cut the young rapper. "How could a young black man say something like you shouldn't vote? You are turning people away because they don't know what people HIDE from them!?" "Get a little money and now you want to suppress your own people. Sadness" "'Hey If you don't know politics then don't get involve,' That's like men saying 'ladies if you don't know about medicine, shut up while we talk about birth control.' oh wait."

The video has sent been deleted but a lot of people are now asking Younghood to get his nose out of voting rights with all the things going on with this year election and now more than ever we have to get the voice out to go out and vote

Edited by user 18 October 2020 06:22:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 18/10/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 18/10/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 18/10/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 18/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 18/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 18/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/10/2020(UTC)