logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 31 August 2020 16:56:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Title: “Playin” (feat. Aubrey Mikkel)
Artist: Orion
Album: TBA (2020)
Release Date: August 30, 2020
Length: 4:44
Format: CD Single, Digital Download, 7” Single, Weekly Airplay
Recorded: July 2020 – Studio 60, West Hollywood, California, USA
Genre(s): Rap, Hip-Hop, Trap
Label: Tric-Jam Records
Writer(s): Brayton Carter, Jadyn Ghalen, Jamal Ghalen, Aubrey Mikkel
Producer(s): Orion, DeAndre Patton

“Playin' (feat. Aubrey Mikkel)” is the third single from by American hip-hop group 'Orion', marking a productive rise for the rap trio since signing to Tric-Jam Records in June 2020, they've delivered a single at a rate of one per month since their debut, with “Fuck Me Over” on June 24, 2020 peaking at number one in the singles chart, the follow up “Make America Breathe Again” continuing the groups rapid rise on July 25, 2020 peaking at number two and their latest single “Playin' (feat. Aubrey Mikkel)” set for release on August 30, 2020 shows a strong and consistent start for the trio that may be the quickest rise in the music industry in recent memory.
It's reported that the group are well over half-way through the recording of their debut album and that with each single release they've made so far, they've had a choice of a number of finished tracks to choose from, it was initially expected that their collabortion with Aubrey Mikkel would have been released as their second single, but the track wasn't quite finished in time, which led to the release of their political statement “Make America Breathe Again.” which was heavily praised for it's bravery and fearlessness so early on in their career's. Giving the group a sense of respect from artists and peers within the industry that have understood the fickle nature of the business and how one wrong comment or statement could see them fall out of favour with fans and critics alike. However, the single was a roaring success and continued a strong debut period for the artists.

In the lead up to the single, it was teased by the group that they'll be releasing their next single with a collaboration effort and they encouraged fans across social media to speculate who the featured artist was going to be or who they hoped it would be. It was also confirmed that the trio would be performing at the Fan Choice Awards on Sunday 30, August 2020 and the single was officially released in the aftermath of the show which included the first televised live performance from the group as well as debuting the new single at the awards ceremony, bringing Aubrey Mikkel out onstage to the surprise of the crowd in attendance and the audiences watching at home.

The track was written and composed by Orion with Aubrey providing her own lyrics to the track during her two verses in the song and was produced by Orion alongside DeAndre Patton. It was recorded at Studio 60 Recording Studios in West Hollywood, California in July 2020 and will be released as a CD Single, Digital Download, 7” Single and made available to Weekly Airplay on August 30, 2020 through Tric-Jam Records.

Performance;

ORION: LIVE FROM THE FCA VII
M&S BANK ARENA – Liverpool, England
August 23, 2020

UserPostedImage

As the previous song comes to an end, the music is immediately diverted to a more upbeat RnB sound as Bellows addresses the audience, “FCA's! Let's go fucking wild for Ms. Aubrey Mikkel!” and the crowd cheer as the singer saunters out on to the stage with a beaming smile, the reaction an extremely positive one for an artist that hasn't been seen in live performance or heard on record for quite some time, but she seems in her element as she walks to the center of the stage as the beat drops for this unheard collaboration with Bellows and Circuit moving towards the edges of the stage with Marina at the back hyping up the crowd, leaving Aubrey and Boa center stage as they play off of one another as Boa delivers the opening to the song, ”Aye, I know your name, I know your face/But I ain't seen you around all that much these days/Jammin' to your hits/It's nostalgic/Used to beat off to your pics/That shit was magic/Big booty, big titties/Now you in the studio makin' hits wit me/Vibin' on the jam, cause you know this ones the real deal/Can't hear a word you're sayin'/Thinkin' bout makin' a fine bitch squeal /Can't hear a word you're sayin'/Thinkin' bout eating your bomb pussy like a meal.” which see's Aubrey brush off the advances of Boa playfully.

As Boa makes his way to the edges of the stage alongside Bellows and continue to hype the crowd, Circuit finds his way center stage, again the two play off of one another, sharing extended eye contant and moving suggestively to the beat of the track as Circuit delivers his verse, ”Aye, I know your name, I know your face/You know, I like seeing that fine ass around this place/Got a high-rise on the strip tonight/How bout' we drop this verse and try a private rewrite/I got bottles, I got weed/Whole package, you got all the woman this boy need/Thinkin' bout makin' a fine bitch squeal/You got all the woman this boy need/Thinkin' bout eating your bomb pussy like a meal/You got all the woman this boy need.” which again see's Aubrey brush off the advances as Boa makes his way center stage once more and the pair stand either side of Aubrey, admiring all of her.
She looks at them both individually and gestures towards her own body to suggest that they take this all in as she begins her verse, ”Down boys, heel... bout to show you the real deal/Wrap your hands around my body boy/Let them roam around and just explore/The things we're doing tonight/You ain't never done before/My number one goal is to keep you wanting more/I'm flowing like an ocean, as I look in your eyes.” but it becomes clear that Boa and Circuit aren't where her interests lie as she gestures Marina over towards her from the back of the stage, she walks over to the center with Boa to her left and Circuit to her right, she places her left hand on Boa's shoulder and her right hand on Circuit's shoulder and pushes down until they drop to their knees, she begins thrusting and moving her hips as Aubrey moves towards the edge of the stage where Bellows remains.

UserPostedImage

Aubrey whispers in Bellows ear, he turns and they both look each other up and down as Aubrey and Marina deliver the brief chorus, ”Boy I ain't playin, got my eyes elsewhere/I hope he can forgive me/I can't help but stare/Boy I ain't playin, got my eyes elsewhere/I hope he can forgive me/I can't help but stare.” as Aubrey's body language makes it clear that Bellows is where her attention truly lies.
He delivers his verse with energy and passion, making it clear that his intentions lie in very much the same path, ”Nah, she more than just your playboy barbie/Dirty motel rooms and getting' naughty/High class Queen, hustlin' for her dream on the daily/Game respect game/Man, she fuckin' slay me/When she goes down, that shit should be illegal/She's relentless with that pussy when she grindin' down on me though/She got her own place/High-rise in New York City/She a boss bitch/But she got that class A kitty for me/She don't need the subs bench, back-up players/She want that first ballot hall of famer/Every time like a gym workout/Session booked can't leave until she cum for me now/There's somethin' special when Miss Independent screaming out your name/And she just begging you to leave it in/Yeah, I know I'm screwed because she fuckin' got me/Her pussy owns and she knows it/She can't stop me/Fuck, yeah, she's got me.”

He appears in his element with Aubrey playing his onstage foil, grinding against him and playing the part well amidst the emphatic RnB backdrop of the song, the chemistry is definitely there whether real or playing up to the audience and the song, but the look in both of their eyes seem to indicate a real spark or certainly lost at the very least as Aubrey flicks her hair, grabs Bellows hand and places it to her chest and brings it down to just below her stomach, she gives him a look before delivering the final verse of the song, ”I'll lay you down, and make you proud/Drive until I make that ooh ah sound/Next lets switch up and we'll start the next round/Go in deeper, baby deeper till you just can't go no more/Pull my hair, just do me some more/Right now baby, it's the you and me show/Tell me can you feel that orgasm number two/The only time I feel this way, is with you/I'm suppose to be a sweet bitch, but you take away my innocence/I only share these moments with you/So lets keep this our dirty little secret/I wanna make you say my name/Say its so good that you can't wait/When I'm done screaming your name/You'll say babe, lets do it again” and as the song finishes to the clash of pyro, Aubrey pulls Bellows closer to her by his chains and the pair passionately kiss.

”Playin'” (feat. Aubrey Mikkel)

{Boa Verse}
“Aye, I know your name, I know your face
But I ain't seen you around all that much these days
Jammin' to your hits
It's nostalgic
Used to beat off to your pics
That shit was magic
Big booty, big titties
Now you in the studio makin' hits wit me
Vibin' on the jam, cause you know this ones the real deal
Can't hear a word you're sayin'
Thinkin' bout makin' a fine bitch squeal
Can't hear a word you're sayin'
Thinkin' bout eating your bomb pussy like a meal

{Circuit Verse}
Aye, I know your name, I know your face
You know, I like seeing that fine ass around this place
Got a high-rise on the strip tonight
How bout' we drop this verse and try a private rewrite
I got bottles, I got weed
Whole package, you got all the woman this boy need
Thinkin' bout makin' a fine bitch squeal
You got all the woman this boy need
Thinkin' bout eating your bomb pussy like a meal
You got all the woman this boy need

{Aubrey Verse}
Down boys, heel... bout to show you the real deal
Wrap your hands around my body boy
Let them roam around and just explore
The things we're doing tonight
You ain't never done before
My number one goal is to keep you wanting more
I'm flowing like an ocean, as I look in your eyes

{Chorus}
Boy I ain't playin, got my eyes elsewhere
I hope he can forgive me
I can't help but stare
Boy I ain't playin, got my eyes elsewhere
I hope he can forgive me
I can't help but stare

{Bellows Verse}
Nah, she more than just your playboy barbie
Dirty motel rooms and getting' naughty
High class Queen, hustlin' for her dream on the daily
Game respect game
Man, she fuckin' slay me
When she goes down, that shit should be illegal
She's relentless with that pussy when she grindin' down on me though
She got her own place
High-rise in New York City
She a boss bitch
But she got that class A kitty
She don't need the subs bench, back-up players
She want that first ballot hall of famer
Every time like a gym workout
Session booked can't leave until she cum for me now
There's somethin' special when Miss Independent screaming out your name
And she just begging you to leave it in
Yeah, I know I'm screwed because she fuckin' got me
Her pussy owns and she knows it
She can't stop me
Fuck, yeah, she's got me

{Aubrey Verse}
I'll lay you down, and make you proud
Drive until I make that ooh ah sound
Next lets switch up and we'll start the next round
Go in deeper, baby deeper till you just can't go no more
Pull my hair, just do me some more
Right now baby, it's the you and me show
Tell me can you feel that orgasm number two
The only time I feel this way, is with you
I'm suppose to be a sweet bitch, but you take away my innocence
I only share these moments with you
So lets keep this our dirty little secret

I wanna make you say my name
Say its so good that you can't wait
When I'm done screaming your name
You'll say babe, lets do it again”

Credits & Personnel

CREDITS

Recorded by Orion and DeAndre Patton
Engineered by DeAndre Patton
Mixed by Brayton “Bellows” Carter
Recorded at Studio 60, West Hollywood, California, USA

PERSONNEL

Brayton “Bellows” Carter – vocals, keyboads, lyrics, composition, production, mixing
Jadyn “Boa” Ghalen – vocals, bass, lyrics, production
Jamal “Circuit” Ghalen – vocals, drum machine, lyrics, production

Aubrey Mikkel – vocals, lyrics
DeAndre Patton – production, engineering
thanks 10 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), Welat65 on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 01/09/2020(UTC), FiveT on 01/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/09/2020(UTC), snap_itshannah on 04/09/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 07/09/2020(UTC), Atonic Records on 26/09/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 04 September 2020 02:05:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
BitchWat: ANOTHER bop. In the books! I love how Orion can be all political but can also get freaky too (; love the versatility and love the sound of this. Oh and Aubrey? So clever to bring her back for her!! She’s a star factory QUEEN. Loving this bedroom banger. I can imagine a lot of baby’s being made to this!

OOC: Great work on all of this and I’m so happy to have brought Aubrey back for this record. Thanks for having her be apart of it and crafting up such a good performance and song RP as usual! 2020 has seen Orion move up the ranks at an astonishing rate and its deserved.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 04/09/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 04 September 2020 03:00:27(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Serenity: Oh to be Aubrey getting hit on 3 fine men and having to choose, I want these kind of problems lmao. Amazing performance Sunday, everyone included! You guys have really been killing it as a new artist, it is insane. I cant wait for the album, kings!

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 04/09/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 07 September 2020 19:40:26(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
BitchWat: ANOTHER bop. In the books! I love how Orion can be all political but can also get freaky too (; love the versatility and love the sound of this. Oh and Aubrey? So clever to bring her back for her!! She’s a star factory QUEEN. Loving this bedroom banger. I can imagine a lot of baby’s being made to this!

OOC: Great work on all of this and I’m so happy to have brought Aubrey back for this record. Thanks for having her be apart of it and crafting up such a good performance and song RP as usual! 2020 has seen Orion move up the ranks at an astonishing rate and its deserved.

Circuit: Appreciate the love! We got you. You know we got a lot to say and a lot of different emotions to get off our chests. It's about showing all of us, not just delivering the same shit every time. Creativity is key. Aubrey killed it like she does, can't wait to see what she does next. It's been a hot minute!

OOC: Thanks! It's a million miles away from my normal hahah but that's not a problem, happy to see her brought back. I'm surprised people have taken to Orion as quickly as they have but I'm having fun with it! :)
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 07 September 2020 19:44:06(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Serenity: Oh to be Aubrey getting hit on 3 fine men and having to choose, I want these kind of problems lmao. Amazing performance Sunday, everyone included! You guys have really been killing it as a new artist, it is insane. I cant wait for the album, kings!

Bellows: Aubrey's got a special presence about her that's for sure! Loved performing for the first time on such a big stage, it's been a wild few months. We're still working on the album, it's definitely on it's way!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 07/09/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#6 Posted : 08 September 2020 01:42:35(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Keshia Love: Oh my goodness this one right here that the one & oh lord you added Aubrey Mikkel cause i love that song Photoshop free so congrats on making it to number 1

Occ: Wow all i can say is perfect job
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 10/09/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 12 September 2020 17:36:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Keshia Love: Oh my goodness this one right here that the one & oh lord you added Aubrey Mikkel cause i love that song Photoshop free so congrats on making it to number 1

Occ: Wow all i can say is perfect job

Circuit: We appreciate the love Keshia and having Aubrey on the track, well we made our feelings clear how we felt about having her in the studio with us in the track.

OOC: Thank you!
2001clay on 12/09/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8 Posted : 15 September 2020 01:57:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Billy: If I wasn't a raging bisexual beforehand, I certainly would be after hearing this track. HOT af! Great wordplay on here as always. Nice to see a freakier side to you all. I like an act who can rap about injustice equally as well as they can about eating pussy. Versatility is key ;) haha

OOC: Great work as always and it's nice to see a yet another new side to Orion with this release. Such a versatile act from a versatile writer :)
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 15/09/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#9 Posted : 19 September 2020 16:26:52(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Billy: If I wasn't a raging bisexual beforehand, I certainly would be after hearing this track. HOT af! Great wordplay on here as always. Nice to see a freakier side to you all. I like an act who can rap about injustice equally as well as they can about eating pussy. Versatility is key ;) haha

OOC: Great work as always and it's nice to see a yet another new side to Orion with this release. Such a versatile act from a versatile writer :)

Boa: Respect the appreciation, man. When somebody as fine as Aubrey steps in to the studio you gotta shoot ya shot, make your intentions clear even if that means taking the L in the process. Ya'll gotta get nasty sometimes. I feel that though, ain't about delivering basic shit every time. Change it up, keep it fresh.

OOC: Thank you, I'm hoping to keep a feeling of not knowing what's next with each release for as long as I can. But I'm still trying to find their own writing style, so I'm glad their songs are being enjoyed. Thanks again, I appreciate the comment :)
Offline PANIC!  
#10 Posted : 24 September 2020 03:45:19(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
RRH: How you guys can just weave between socially relevant songs to more of these sexually charged tracks is impressive! You three do it without it feeling forced, it comes forward organically. I was glad to see the performance of this song live and the studio version certainly does not let me down. Keep doing your thing, I'll keep listening.

OOC: Great work with this rap act thus far! I know this is a bit different from your other characters but the lyrics just match their vibe perfectly well man.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 25/09/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#11 Posted : 25 September 2020 05:27:22(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
RRH: How you guys can just weave between socially relevant songs to more of these sexually charged tracks is impressive! You three do it without it feeling forced, it comes forward organically. I was glad to see the performance of this song live and the studio version certainly does not let me down. Keep doing your thing, I'll keep listening.

OOC: Great work with this rap act thus far! I know this is a bit different from your other characters but the lyrics just match their vibe perfectly well man.

Bellows: Man, we just go from the heart every time we hit that studio. How we're feeling when we step through those doors is what you're gonna get on that record and in recent times there's been a lot of anger and frustration at everything going on in the world. And other times, you got a woman like Aubrey hanging in the studio with you and you just gotta lay it all out there on the track. But for real, we appreciate the love and your own efforts with your latest track, it's hugely important not to let these dialogue's die out. Nothing but respect, my friend.

OOC: Thank you, I'm enjoying delving into their world and learning to appreciate a style of music I've not been too familiar with other than just the mainstream unavoidable stuff. It's been fun changing it up!
PANIC! on 25/09/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#12 Posted : 26 September 2020 03:06:34(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Zafari (The Jollies): I like this vibe, this is dope man! If I wasn't a Jolly I'd be the fourth Orion. Yep.

OOC: Nice work with this, especially lyrics. Orion has a style with it and you have talent Andrew.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 26/09/2020(UTC)